Be With You (BTS V)

By SL-BTSILLION

[ ON HOLD ] 'I'm yours to begin with and yours to end with. You can't be mine, but I can still try.' _______... More

00: Ethereal
01: Him and I
02: Tae Gallery
03: The Website
04: Celeste's Pick
05: Kakaotalk
06: The Bloody Parchment
08: The Helpful Stranger
09: Initials
10: Black Rolex
11: Gucci Shopping
12: Soon To Be Son In Law
13: The Voice Recording
14: At The Mansion
15: Suspicious Celeste
16: Instant Hatred
17: Sister or Best Friend
18: The Inevitable Kiss
19: Paper Napkin

07: Smack

139 54 84
By SL-BTSILLION

______________________________________

Okay before you begin, it's Kook's birthday ! Yayyyy 🎉🎉🎉🎉.

Happy birthday to our baby, the nation's baby boy. I'm so happy to see how well he has grown. His hyungs raised him well.

Happy 23rd to Jungkookieee~ 💜💜
______________________________________

Also, this chapter is gonna hurt a bit, especially if you are a taekook stan.

Gahhh, idk what made me do it but it is what it is. Enjoy <3

______________________________________

Celeste drove her range rover into the garage of her mansion. Turning the ignition off, she sighed, running a hand through her metallic blue hairs.

Today had been a long and tough day.

She turned back to check on the little ball of fur. He was sleeping peacefully on the jet black seat, finding comfort in the balanced atmosphere of the car.

"Oh how I wish Tannie, that Tae would be here in place of you right now." Celeste stroked the dog gently.

"But don't worry, just a couple of days. Then we'll be together, you , him and I, a complete and happy family."

Celeste slowly picked up Yeontan into her lap along with the packet of dog food she bought earlier. She locked the car and walked into the mansion.

Yeontan whimpered, feeling the sudden change in the atmosphere. Celeste winced when some of his fur ran over her red forearm, pricking the cuts she had made earlier at the BTS dorm.

Now that she thinks about it, Taehyung might've received the letter by now. Her cuts were fresh and now some blood oozed out from it.

She wished he was okay after puking so much at the parking lot. Sure thing, it was Celeste, back in that parking lot of the amusement park that time. She had tailed the two maknaes by the GPS.

Soon, she realised something. Taehyung had seen her back at that time and though it was from the back, he'd definitely have his doubts. Afterall, Jungkook did show him their chat earlier.

In order to keep everything going as planned and meet Jungkook, she had to do what needed to be done.

She'll dye her hairs. What colour ? She wasn't sure.

On reaching the front door, she did not knock but instead took out the spare keys and inserted them. Turning them in, she entered the deserted mansion with Yeontan in her arms.

Celeste dashed quickly too her room and placed Yeontan on her king sized bed, putting the covers on him.

Her hand was bleeding profusely now and the pain was increasing. Celeste dashed out of her room to find the only person who would be present besides her.

She liked to live alone.

The servants were allotted different time for their works and they would come and go accordingly. Only an ahjumma stayed from morning until midnight to look after her, on clear instructions of Mr. Park.

"Ahjumma, where are you. Please come." She called out. Her voice was getting hoarse as she talked due to the pain.

The lady was like mother to her, taking care of her since she was little. Celeste knew that she had a son and perhaps a daughter of her own as well, though she has never met the daughter.

She pressed her hands over the cuts to stop the blood from flowing. But it was only getting worst.

"Ah-ahjumma, are you there? I need help!" Celeste yelled now, loosing her patience.

Suddenly, her eyes fell upon the third door to the right on the corridor. Her eyes widened. She was horrified.

The door to her Tae Gallery lay open. But that was not possible, nobody knew the password to her gallery room.

Celeste ran towards the room, her hand and pain forgotten.

She stumbled her way in and saw a woman standing there, in the center looking up at the many pictures of Taehyung on the walls.

She was not the ahjumma because she was tall, thin and her black hairs were running down upto her hips.

"Hya, who are you ? How did you enter?" Celeste asked. She was afraid a little but a lot angry.

The lady turned to face Celeste, her face appearing black due to the light coming from the windows behind.

But soon, when she stepped forward and under the chandelier, her face was visible. Celeste was shocked ! She never expected her to be here.

"How have you been, my daughter?"

_____Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ____

Taehyung was panicking. He couldn't believe that someone could just sneak into their dorm and kidnap Yeontan just like that.

Jungkook couldn't believe it either. When he got inside the dorm, Taehyung was in the washroom while the housemaid informed him about the incident.

It has been about 5 hours now that the two boys were in Jungkook's flat. They were waiting for the CCTV footage which Taehyung had himself went and requested.

"Stop biting your nails hyung, it's disgusting and unhygienic." Jungkook pried Taehyung's hands off his mouth. Taehyung looked like he was having an anxiety attack.

"Kook, I'm telling you, it's th-that girl. I saw her in the parking lot. She had Yeontan." Taehyung held Jungkook's shoulders, shaking the younger.

Jungkook clicked his tongue. This was the fifth time that Taehyung has told him that. "You might be mistaken hyung. Yeontan is not the only dog to look like that."

"No, it was Yeontan. I could tell and that girl, she might be your blind date chick." Taehyung revealed, Jungkook's eyes going wide.

"Wh-what ?"

"You heard me. She's a bloody sasaeng and a dog-napper. Just wait till I catch her. I'll have her behind the bars." Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, grunting profusely.

Jungkook was at loss of words. Why was Taehyung acting like that ? He has got a mouth then that doesn't mean he'll go on saying any crap that he wants.

"Hyung, what on earth is wrong with you? Are you on drugs or something?" Jungkook lost his temper.

"Do you hear yourself right now? You say you saw the girl who kidnapped Yeontan. You also saw Yeontan with her, you saw her at the same parking lot we were in and now you're saying she was my blind date?"

"Congratulations, your ears are working perfectly well. That is absolutely what I said." Taehyung muttered, looking away with pride.

"That is dead ass stupid !" Jungkook exclaimed in fury.

"I haven't met the girl yet and you haven't even seen her. What makes you point you fingers at her?" He shouted, placing both his hands on either side of his head.

Taehyung was bewildered. Jungkook was having a row and Taehyung doesn't think the reasons are strong enough. He will not have it from someone who's a year younger than him.

"You cannot shout on me like that Jungkook. I'm the older one here and whatever I've said is true. That was your damn girl." Taehyung closed the distance between then, dabbing his finger on Jk's chest.

"Christ, it is just a dog, Taetae hyung. Moreover, dog-napping isn't a big crime." Jungkook glared.

"Ofcourse it is. Stealing someone's else's possession, is a CRIME. She took away Yeontan, she is a fucking criminal." Taehyung banged his fist on Jk's chest now.

Jungkook smacked his hand away harshly that Taehyung almost lost his balance.

"You are delusional hyung. Just being older doesn't mean you will be right. You are going absolutely nuts over that prick of a dog."

"Do not say anything about Yeontan. I won't take that."

"And you don't say anything about the girl. I won't take that as well." Jungkook huffed in anger, his nostrils flared and face turning red due to anger.

"Seriously Jungkook ? Look at yourself going all possessive over a stranger, let alone a criminal. What an sorry excuse for a single brat-"

S M A C K !

Taehyung stumbled backwards, falling over the carpet. It took him 5 seconds to realise what actually happened.

When his brain had finally processed and his left hand went over his right cheek, he knew then.

Jungkook had punched him.

Jungkook had punched Taehyung with his fist square on his jaw.

Taehyung was shocked. He was so shocked that no words came out of his mouth. He raised his head to look at the younger. Jungkook was still very angry, his palm still forming a fist but his eyes were wet.

He was crying. Jungkook felt anger and guilt filling up his insides. He couldn't take it any longer. Looking at Taehyung, sitting on the floor with a pale face, he couldn't take it.

"Ju-jungkook wait. Come back." Taehyung tried to get up but stumbled and fell down in process.

By the time he dashed towards the living room, Jungkook had already ran out of the apartment. He took the car as the keys were missing from the keyhole.

Taehyung ran with his full might down the stairs as the lift was occupied. But as soon as he reached, Jungkook had already left, his car disappearing over the horizon.

Never before had they fought like this. Soon, Taehyung teared up.

______________________________________

Wallah !

I'm shocked and sorry as well that it turned out like this.

I mean, I'm a taekook stan myself. So yeah, I felt bad that it turned out like this. But no worries, everything is important for the plot.

Any thoughts on this chapter?

Also, the next chapter is going to be a bit longer than the rest. It just turned out to be while I was typing it, lol.

Until next chappy,

Stay tuned !

Stay Gold !

Stan Bangtan !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 11.8K 47
[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lovable men, And, Someone's obsession for...
17.4K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
25.2K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
144K 7.5K 76
(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't like the way he looks at you," he told her...