Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 31

548 42 0
By its_katherine5

'Arguing and panics'

Narrator's pov

Before the darkness overwhelmed Y/n's head, The last thing she saw was Chaeyoung hovering above her. Crying and mumbling words while holding you in her arms.

There's no telling if y/n will bleed out or survive the gunshot he received. But with how shaky the gunman shot her, he hit her shoulder or probably her collarbone or her chest, Chaeyoung couldn't tell.

Nobody knows and Taehyung almosy got himself injured by fighting the man. His adrenaline kicked in and helped him knock the guy out cold.

"Call an ambulance please!" Chaeyoung shouted and went back to trying to wake y/n up. Y/n's head was on her lap, unresponsive.

Mina stood up and immediately ran to y/n's direction. She kept repeating y/n's word in her head, 'Stay here' 'I can't worry about you there'.

She didn't want to distract y/n for her being there. She knows that Y/n loves her to death, she made sure Mina knows that.

"What happened?" Mina asked trying to stay calm. She called both the police and the paramedics.

Chaeyoung cried relentlessly, holding a cloth over y/n's shoulder to slow down the bleed.

The police were already here taking away the unconcious gunman. Taehyung watched him get detained to make sure he doesn't pull any stunt again.

After that, He ran to his cousin.

"Roseanne calm down." Taehyung said as gently as he could while holding on her shoulder.

She voices out any other sounds and just held onto y/n's body like her life depended on it.

Mina couldn't do anything but to just stand up and kept looking for the ambulance. A police officer helped carry y/n to the ambulance on the gates of the school.

They couldn't get in since the main power of the school grounds is broken, the crazy guy shot it to pieces.

Many authorities starts to go inside the building to help other injured and 3 ambulance cars already arrived.

"Chaeyoung, you need to let go. We can drive." Taehyung said holding aback a shouting cousin.

"Is there any family related to her?" A guy asked as soon as he closed the ambulance doors.

"No. Her name is Lee y/n please help her." Mina said and he nodded rushing to the drivers' seat, speeding off.

Mina looked down to her shirt and hands, It's covered with Y/n's blood and it scared her. She shook away the feeling.

"Mina right? We can drive you to the hospital come on." Taehyung offered while trying to catch up with Chaeyoung who already is inside y/n's car.

"I'll catch up with you." Mina said and ran to find her friends. She knew better than to get in the way of y/n and the girl she likes. It's better that way, she claims.

"Move, I'll drive." Taehyung said and Chaeyoung could only agree since her hand was shaking badly.

On the way to the hospital, Taehyung did everything he could to make his cousin calm down and think properly. He has never seen her like this and it's kind of surprising since Chaeyoung is built like steel.

Ever since his mom wouldn't wake up, Chaeyoung couldn't handle it. It was only a few months ago but he knew that it affected her deeply than it shouldn't. His mom was like a mother to Chaeyoung as well, she raised her like her own.

"Are you okay? Where's y/n?" Lisa asked and both her and Jennie immediately starts to worry about the blood on Mina's hands.

"I-It's not mine.. But we need to go to the hospital. Now." Mina said and Jennie could almost sense that something is wrong.

"It's y/n?" Jennie asked as they walk back outside. Mina nodded, no words can escape her mouth after what she just saw.

"Oh no." Lisa mumbled following from behind.

Chaeyoung had already stopped crying and resolved her worries inside her. She didn't dare answer any of the worried boy's questions besides her. Her mind was filled with y/n and how she will recover from this.

She had her hand on the door handle the entire ride to the hospital, as if every stop they make, she pulls it a little open, eager to get out. Her leg is shaking up and down and she herself couldn't stop it.

"Is there anyone we can call for her? Her parents?" Taehyung asked and that was the question that bothered her. She didn't want to answer but she couldn't resist out of anger.

"Y/n had to grow up by herself. Learn from scratch and witness fights when she grew up. Her mom is sick and her father could care less. So no. No family." Chaeyoung snapped and Taehyung just felt bad for asking.

He never got the chance to get to know his cousin's lover and he would want to now. It's obvious that Chaeyoung loves y/n too much that she herself gets offended by Y/n's personal life.

"Drive faster Lisa." Jennie urged, clearly worried and mad. How could this happen? Hasn't y/n been through enough?

"I'm trying." Lisa argued, honking at every car that haults in front of them.

"How did this happen? Don't you two have the same class?" Jennie asked Mina who was in the backseat.

Mina snapped out of her thoughts and wiped her tears away. She was staring at her hands, how the blood wouldn't come off by rubbing it on her shirt and pants.

"She wanted to find Chaeyoung alone. I wasn't about to let her go by herself." Mina explained and it only infuriated The girl at front.

"There is a gunman on the loose! How stupid can she be?!" Jennie shouted and Lisa almost snapped at her girlfriend.

Ever since Lisa found out about the fight between Jennie and y/n, she couldn't help but to be mad at her own lover. Lisa clearly knew that telling y/n was the best decision to be done but Jennie had to mess it up anyhow.

"That's enough. She's injured and you're blaming her for that? Grow up Jen." Lisa said and Mina just stayed silent, listening to the two bicker.

"If she hadn't went outside to look for that girl-"

"I said enough. She clearly cares for Chaeyoung and you are too blind of rage to see it. Yes they met just recently but they share a deep bond. It's what makes y/n happy. Why can't you see that?" Lisa asked driving faster.

Jennie huffed and just crossed her arms, glaring at the road. Deep down she is worried as well but she chose to hide it with excuses. Jennie is misunderstood and Lisa knows that. But with the situation going on, she can't help but snap at the angry Jennie.

"She was just brought in here, Lee y/n?" Taehyung asked a nurse, behind a desk. She checked a few papers and tablets.

"She was brought to the o.r due to constant bleeding. Please wait in the waiting room while a doctor comes see you." The nurse explained and Chaeyoung could only follow what she said.

When she sat down she felt useless. She should be somewhere in the hospital, watching y/n and never going to let her go again. There is no way that she will leave her side once she sees her.

Taehyung asked for a clean towel or cloth to clean Chaeyoung off y/n's blood. He himself also have some on his hands but he knew that he should take care of his cousing first.

"She'll be fine you know that Chaeyoung." Taehyung sat besides her and starts to clean her hands gently. Chaeyoung has been staring on the floor ever since, waiting for a doctor to tell her what's going on.

"There was a lot of blood Tae... Oh god." Chaeyoung mumbled

"She's strong remember? You know her better than I do, she can survive this." Taehyung assured the girl.

"Are you here for the patient miss Lee y/n?" A girl who looked young in Chaeyoung's eyes asked.

"Yes. How is she?" Chaeyoung stood up and focused on the doctors words and explanations.

"I am doctor Kim. Other doctors are already in the O.r, preparing to do surgery on your friend. She lost a lot of blood and we have to take the bullet out before it can cause more harm."

"She's going to be fine, right?" Chaeyoung asked and the doctor gave her an assuring smile.

"That's the plan miss. It can take 1 or 2 hours at the least. There is a cafeteria here or we can take you up to y/n's room beforehand, if that's what you prefer?"

Chaeyoung nodded and the both of them followed the doctor.

The girl got washed over relief when she knew that y/n is now in safe hands. She will be alright, she's been through much worse than this.

Mina was the one who asked if there is a y/n in the hospital. They've been through one first but they were in the wrong one.

"Yes there is. She's in the operation room as we speak but her room is already ready for her when she gets out." The nurse said and Mina nodded asking where it was.

"I'm sorry but there are already people there... Are you family of the patient?"

"Uh no she's a close friend. If it's allowed, Can we go up?" Mina asked and The nurse agreed telling her where it is.

'Please be alright...' Mina thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.1K 42
Y/n is Jennie's long lost best friend maybe her first love .... After they meet in school and Jennie become her bully , what will happen when Jennie...
DESTINY By Silver

Fanfiction

18.7K 1K 19
When no one Is with you there is a true friend who help you in your hardest time this was the thing yn's father always told her.on yn's wedding day w...
61.6K 1.6K 18
β–»Lisa fell in love with her bestfriend, so clichΓ© right? But what will happen? Is Chaeyoung in love with her as well or not?🌹
8.8K 279 19
Nayeon prefers being a coward than breaking a relation/friendship. She likes her best friend, Mina. But the latter doesn't and wouldn't cause she has...