It's Showtime! (Oc x gwain sa...

By KamenRiderTux

Teora, a world full of magic and wonder. But like other worlds, where there's a light, there's a shadow, wher... More

Chapter 2: Queen Gwain
Chapter 3: Fire and Ice
Chapter 4: Wizard Vs The Skinnyman!
Chapter 5: RIDE like THE WIND! / Gotta keep it up!
I apologize.
So...
I'll make this quick

Chapter 1: Heaven sends heroes don't always land well.

1K 8 6
By KamenRiderTux

Word = narration

"Word" = talking

'Word' = thoughts

["word"] = video, recording, etc.

Word = transformation chant

Teora, a world ruled by a well respected queen. Mighty, wise, loved by the whole nation.

Commander of an army and a leader of elemental guardians. She faced menaces that threatened her kingdom.

Right before passing away, the queen divided her land, so each one of her daughters would embrace the task of continuing her legacy.

One of them went to search for new land to conquer in order to write her own story.

The other stayed mainland, the one established by her mother.

Accepting every commitment and menace the queen could not pin down while in life...

-??? POV-

The alarm went off as usual. it was probably nine or something. Another day of looking through the internet and finding a job. And when I decide to give up, I go out and draw stuff for fun. It has only been a couple of days since I graduated college, I'm staying at my cousin's old apartment cause he doesn't use it now.

I got off and went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and looked through and grabbed some donuts and pudding I bought yesterday. I made some coffee and sat on the couch, grabbing my laptop and scrolling through the internet.

I was eating my favorite donuts when I got a call, it was my cousin Reo Hiden. I remember when I was a kid I always called him Oreo, cause his name is close to oreo. We were also classmates and went to the same college.

["Hey Wilson! How's your job hunting?"] He asked.

"Not going well, haven't found a suitable job yet." I replied. You may be asking me, 'why not just a normal job? like Mcdonalds or something.' WELL! I'm a slow guy, besides they always smell weird, even the bathrooms which...I'll let you figure out that.

["You know you could always work with me and my dad, you type fast! You probably could destroy a keyboard!"] He joked.

"Not really my thing, besides paper work makes my head spin." I said.

["But seriously, you should work with us. Your like a brother to me!"] I stayed silent for a few seconds until he broke it.

["You still miss your dad, do you?'] I was about to burst into tears but I stayed calm and tried not to cry. I decided to change the subject.

"Hey, you said you were getting a woman you like, right?" I asked, He got a girlfriend recent;y and I wanted to see if its true

["Yeah! Didn't I tell you last week?"] He said.

"I didn't believe it! I remember you were trying to get a girl and you got slapped back home!" I said chuckling to myself

  ["HEY! I got it this time! AND! I didn't get slapped back home, I just got slapped! A N D! It didn't hurt at all!"] He said in protest.

"Yeah, a slap that knocked you out cold!" I told him, I laughed my ass. He wasn't really good with the ladies.

["Yeah Yeah whatever!"] Soreo said, chuckling to himself.

["But still...are you ok?"] he asked. My laughing face disappeared.

["Ever since your dad passed away, you've been-"]

"I gotta go, bye!" I hung up and looked at my phone, tears started coming out. I wiped my eyes and finished my breakfast. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I stepped out and looked at myself through the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom and wore my clothes I usually wear, a black jacket, red shirt and black pants with gold stripes, and went out the door. Before I closed the door, I saw a picture of me and my parents smiling happily.

Lots do not agree with their lifestyle, It makes us think about how insignificant we are in this universe.

After walking for a few minutes, I arrived at the train station. I bought a ticket and entered the train. I looked down on the floor, not making eye contact, I waited for me to get to my station. The train stopped and I walked out. a few minutes later, I walked up a hill outside the city to reach my destination, a tree. I honestly don't know why I always come here, since my dad passed away I was always attracted to this spot.

But...what if I tell you there are other universes.

I grabbed my sketchbook from my bag and I sat down under the tree. Thinking of what I should draw, I decided to draw the city. As I was drawing, I felt something weird, then out of nowhere spheres of light started coming out of the ground. I was going to stand up when a flash of light appeared.

Next thing I knew I was in the sky.

And I started falling.

"AAAAAAAAH"

-Third person POV-

A girl with pink hair walked and robot looking cat ears walked through the forest. While looking at her map.

"AAAAAAAAH-"

Wilson Hiden, a 21 year old man, falls from the sky but luckily gets tangled by vines that saves his life. The girl stops and looks at the boy.

At that moment, their paths suddenly crossed and the girl reacted as mature as possible...

She screamed.

Or maybe not.

Wilson slowly regained consciousness and looked at the petrified girl standing in front of him.

"Um...hello? Can you...get me down?" He wiggled a bit trying to get out.

As sweet as she was, she decided to help him out.

She helped him by removed the vines as the boy feel on his face

"Ow..." He slowly got up, rubbing his face.

The girl saw a sketchbook on the ground and picked it up. She looks at the drawing Wilson drew earlier and his name written under the calligraphy.

Suspecting the kid came from some other place, she made an effort to try to communicate with him.

Wilson looked around his surroundings and was dumbfounded.

-Wilson's POV-

"Where am I? Why did I fall from the sky?!" I had a million questions. I turned to the girl holding my sketch book, which I have no idea how it survived the fall, maybe Uncle Takeshi made it out of titanium. She showed me symbols that I have never seen before.

"Uhh..." I was clueless of what that said. After she showed a few more symbols until she wrote in English, it said 'Ami', she then pointed to herself.

Oh! So your name is Ami!"

She lowered the sketch book and looked at me.

"Uh...could you stop?" This was feeling awkward.

She looked at me smiling, she then grabbed my hand.

"Huh? where are we going?"

Seeing how different he was, she decided to show him the beauty of this new world.

As she led me to the forest, I knew that I wasn't in my world. Why didn't I notice it before?! Probably cause well...FALLING FROM THE FREAKING SKY! I feel stupid now. Long story short we went through a forest like I said before, floating islands, waterfalls, as well as strange fruits that I had never seen before. There were some troubles along the way...I rather not talk about it...

Despite all of the trouble, this is a beautiful world.

Night soon fell as the two of us continued our way through the forest. Then Ami sees something in the bushes

Wilson: 'Is that a crystal?'

Ami runs to get it but trips on something. And that something is a sleeping WOLF! And I wasn't happy to be awake. I think my jaw dropped at that moment before I snapped back to reality and ran to her side. The wolf charged a fireball which knocked me out cold.

I suddenly smelled something weird, it smelled sour and...like fish...is this mayo? I woke up to a man in a suit holding a bottle of mayo near my face. The armor and a lion-like head, it also had a robe and a belt with a lion face and two slots.

"Who the heck are you?! And why are you holding mayo?" I point at the bottle of mayo.

"There is no time to explain! I'll just be quick, you need to save pink haired girl! in order to do so, take this!" He threw a small belt with a hand on it right at my face.

"OW!" I shouted in pain, he then threw a ring with a hand marking on it, a ruby ring with goggles, and a silver sword with a hand on it.

"Pull the thumb and place the ruby ring on the silver sword's hand. And use the other ring on the belt." He said.

"Uh..." I was confused.

"Better remember!" He grabbed a ring from his pocket and inserted it in the right slot and twisting it.

Chameleon, Yes!

A green cloth with a golden chameleon appeared on his right shoulder.

"Good luck! Oh! And take this." He threw a phone and a headband.

"Use this to find the girl, and put the headband on back on her. If she doesn't wear it, something bad might happen. See you!" he suddenly disappeared.

"Wha- WAIT! What's your name?!" I asked.

"Well, I'm just a kamen rider." I turn to the bushes, to see him.

"But you can call me Beast!" he said, he waved and disappeared.

"Kamen rider?" I grab the phone and locked at it, I can see a map and a red dot.

"Ami is this way." I looked at the map on the phone and ran in the direction. I ran through the forest and found her in a cave. I quickly rushed to her and placed the headband on her head. A world growl caught me off guard as it turns out it's the wolf's. And it wasn't just one. I quickly carried her and ran out of the cave as the other wolves were following us. A wolf fired a fireball which knocked me back. I fell on the ground and was a little hurt.

I looked over to see Ami fine. I turned to see the wolves, standing behind Ami. The wolves fired their fireballs at me. I put my arms together and shield Ami. I felt my arms going to burn off. One of the wolves jumped at me, but an paralyzed mid way. I turned and saw Ami but with her headband turning into a bow.

I look at her and she nods and I nod back. I place the ruby ring on my left hand. I grab the silver sword and pull the thumb making the hand open. He places his hand on the hand.

Flame slash strike!

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Fire engulfed the blade of the sword and the wolves ran at me. I grip the handle and as the wolves jump mid air. I slash their chests and they explode. Ami walked to me as I lowered my sword, high fiving her.

I turned around to face Ami and saw her eyes were glowing, which kinda freaked me out a bit. She turns to me and looks at me with a curious face. I looked at her eyes closer and pushed me away, smiling. I looked at her and my face blushed.

"Sorry! I kinda got curious." I told her, scratching the back of my head. She grabbed my hand and placed the crystal we found before. I looked at the crystal.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

And that's how she met a new friend, And he started a new life.

-Third POV-

Unknown to them, a woman with white skin, hair, purplish clothes, and pink eyes.

"Good luck kid, you'll need it..." The mysterious woman said.

"Hey, Ami. Where are we going?" Wilson asked, they walked through the forest for a few minutes now after the battle with the wolves. Ami stopped as well as Wilson, Eyes wide open. They were staring at a gate, and behind that gate, was a castle.

A/N: Thank you for reading! Pls give me your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 56 20
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...
528 6 3
Tales (Ongoing) ⏳ --- Long ago, a sect of swordsmen known as the Sword of Logos protected the Almighty Book, a powerful tome of history that contains...
109 22 22
In the town of Storybrooke, the Heroes have lived a quiet and peaceful life for a long time. No more curses to break, no more Villains to fight, no m...
4.1K 29 54
"This story follows a young president of a technology company going to a different world requested by his friend, in the world he's going he has to g...