The Girl Next Door

By snowdude69422

This gets pretty dark so More

help
A/N
love
A/N
i dont know what to call this
A/N

hope

24 1 0
By snowdude69422

When kya knocked on the door it opened and kya said " I found her in the road " " oh thank you we will have to do something about that" lins dad said " I'm kanto come on in" kya walks in pushing lins wheelchair another man comes down stairs " oh I never got your name" kanto says" kya responds " I'm kya I live next door " "this handsome man is Jason my husband" kanto said " when did lin do this time" jason asked " well kya here found her in the road and saved her" said kanto "kya can I talk to you in private " kanto asks " sure " kya went with kanto "what did you do" he asked " nothing I just pushed out of the road before she was hit" kya answered "she has hope in her eyes. I have never seen it in her since she was born" he said " well I dont know what I did but if it helps I'm willing to take care of her if she needs it" kya says hopefully in truth ever since she had seen lin a year ago she had feelings for her. "What do you want for it I'll offer fifteen dollars an hour" he says " you dont have to do that" kya responded " yes I do you are offering me a chance to take a break and I'm paying you for it " he said very sternly "okay well that's very kind of you " she said in her mind kya was so happy she hoped lin like her to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 24.5K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
375K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
1.2M 64.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
789K 46K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...