Fallin

By naaddiiee_

(Stay's Prequel) Is the school's nerd worthy of love? Or is there someone worthy of her love? 2020. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 [ M ]
26
27 [ Final ]
Happy halloween! 👻🎃

25 [ M ]

5.2K 132 93
By naaddiiee_

Jennie's POV

The morning sunlight peeped through the window, I can't help but shut my eyelids tighter, not wanting this moment to end just yet. A shuffling movement beside me caught my attention, making me open my eyes slightly.

"Good morning beautiful." Rosie hummed, pecking my lips and pulling me impossibly more closer to her. I sighed as I felt her warmth on me, her skin feeling familiar against my own.

"It's 7 am, do you wanna go grab breakfast?" I heard Rosie whisper as she caressed my arm and back fondly.

"Hmm.."

"We could order in if you still wanna sleep some more." Rosie offered but I immediately dismissed the thought.

"No, there's a small place I know, they serve the best pancakes." I replied. Kissing her cheek before dragging my body to sit, clutching the covers to cover my body.

Rosie sat behind me and reached for her phone, texting her mom that she's fine and that she was with me the whole night.

"You should go to take a shower first,  love." I felt her lean forward, hugging me from behind and placing her chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I glanced at her while she kept quiet, clinging on to me with eyes closed.

"I love you." Rosie smiled dreamily, making me soft and happy first thing in the morning.

I turned to my side to take a look at her and cupped her cheeks, "I love you." I whispered, kissing her passionately afterwards.

"God that felt so good, too good." Rosie smiled from ear to ear, closing her eyes and showing me her perfect pearl white teeth that I adore so much.

"I love you.." I whispered again.

"Again please.." She requested further.

"I love you Rosie, I love you so damn much." I whispered once more and planted another kiss on her lips.

"Alright.. thank you baby, I love you so much more than most." Rosie held me for a few more minutes, not wanting to let me go but I scolded her by saying that I really need to get my ass moving if we want to eat breakfast out.

"Why are you covering yourself? It's just me." Rosie asked in an innocent voice that made me smile genuinely, she surprised me with her words and how instead of saying "I've seen them all last night" she used the words "It's just me" making me more safe and secured around her.

"Not yet comfortable around me?" Rosie softly whispered, wrapping my back with her side of the covers.

"Sorry.." I mumbled, looking down as heat rises up to my cheeks.

"It's fine baby.. take all the time you need to be comfortable around me, I love you." Rosie smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"But can you walk with that thick ass blanket around you though?" My girlfriend titled her head to the side, amused at how I'm having a difficulty in standing up.

"Ugh!.. I give up!" After a few attempts, I plopped down the bed on my back like a huge ass caterpillar rolled in this huge blanket.

Rosie laughed at me and stood up, she went to my side and carried me towards the bathroom, her sexy body flaunting right in front of me, looking so damn hot in her black underwear.

She made me stand inside the bathroom and closed the door for me, I smiled to myself at my gentle and caring girlfriend, stripping the blanket down my body and widening my eyes when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

"Roseanne!!" I squealed.

"What, what? What happened? Can I come inside?" Rosie's voice sounded like she was alarmed and I could tell that she's ready to kick the door open any minute.

"I am all covered up in huge ass hickeys you idiot!!" I yelled, sighing and closing my eyes.

"And I don't even have a concealer with me." I traced the hickeys on my neck and chest, scanning my whole body for more.

"I uh... I am sorry." 

"Yeah, yeah it's fine. Give me twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes? That's too long." Rosie whined.

"I need a long hot shower, I am sore you pretty fallen angel!" I yelled once more making her mumble a few sorry's.

"Yeah, I ah.. will wait for you here." 

After more than twenty minutes, I opened the door to see my girlfriend silently sitting at the foot of the bed, looking down the ground while her hands were clasped together.

"Hey, I'm done." I breathed out.

Rosie looked at me with her big beautiful brown eyes, "Good Lord." I hear her mumbled lowly making me giggle.

I walked towards her and sat on her lap, facing her. "You seem bothered, why?" I asked.

"Uhm.. I'm just... I'm sorry, for the hickeys and for making you sore." Rosie looked at me with wide innocent eyes, making my heart swell from too much cuteness.

"Oh silly you, it's nothing to be sorry about alright? I love you." I looked at her in the eyes and slowly down her lips before leaning in to give her a kiss.

"Hmm.." Rosie moaned to the kiss, pulling me by the hips more closer to her.

"God, you smell so good." Rosie sighed, biting her lip and looking at me dreamily.

"I just got out from the shower and you should too, because if not... this, would lead us somewhere else and I really am up for some pancakes right now." 

"Ugh, alright. Give me ten." Rosie pecked my lips once more before lifting me up from her lap and walking towards the bathroom.

"Don't keep me waiting too long!"

---

Rosie and I walked in silence, our hands were intertwined with each other as we slowly took our time stealing glances at each other and her kissing me every time she gets. I know she's clingy but this is a different kind of her being clingy and it's so cute.

We arrived at the small cafe and ordered our food, to then sit at the high stool that was facing the glass window. We sat comfortably, taking a sip of our shared big mug of coffee and munching some good pancakes while we look around the busy morning street.

"I think it'll rain soon." Rosie mumbled, wiping her lips with the napkin and looking up at the sky.

"Hmm.. I think so." I hummed, looking at the same direction as her. On the contrary of the bright sunny day with light blue sky earlier, now it was just pure dark clouds with no sun in sight.

I was so entranced with looking up at the sky that I almost failed to notice Rosie tucking my loose hair strands behind my ear, I glanced at her and found her staring at me.

"It's rude to stare you know." I chuckled, sipping our coffee and looking back at the sky.

"I can't help it, you're beautiful... so beautiful yet so unaware of it." I hear her mumble the last part against her breath while she caressed the side of my head.

"And you are most beautiful when you're doing something, when you're busy in your own little world, and I swear the world just stops and stares at you, well at least my world does." I heard her murmur, making me look at her intently.

"Are you still confessing your love for me Rosie?"

"Yes, still... because I am in love with you Jennie. I don't just love you, I am in love with you." Rosie smiled, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on the side of my head. 

She makes me weak.

Yet makes me brave.

An odd feeling that I can't help but love.

"What's the difference of I love you and I am in love with you?" I curiously asked.

"I don't know much, but for me, saying I love you can mean a lot. You can love your mom, your dog, your friends, your crush but when you say I am in love with you, it's a whole different level of love, it's the selflessness, the sincerity... I don't know what exactly, but it's different in a way that my heart only knows."

"Oh Rosie..." I looked at her helplessly, cupping her cheek and kissing her lips.

"I am in love with you too, very much in love with you." 

"Are you still confessing your feelings for me Jennie?" Rosie shot me a playful smile as she imitated what I have said earlier.

"Oh you!" I lightly smack her arm, making her chuckle.

Rosie pulled me to her side, making me rest my head on her collarbone. She feels so warm, a feeling of pure bliss, contentment and home. I sighed dreamily as the rain started pouring down.

"I love you." Rosie smiled, kissing the back of my hand.

"Why are you suddenly extra clingy?" I asked her, my brows raising a little.

"I mean sure we're both clingy, but you're extra clingy today." I smiled at her playfully making her blush.

"Sorry, I didn't know I was starting to get too clingy." She shyly looked at me, removing her arms from my back.

"Was it because of last night?" I asked her and she stayed silent.

I didn't like her being silent, I didn't like the way she bit her lip nervously, as if she did something wrong that would made me runaway from her.

"I'm sorry about being too clingy Jen, I will try to tone it down." Rosie apologized more, looking down and avoiding my gaze.

"Hey, hey. I love you being clingy." I cupped her cheeks and made her look at me.

Oh you pure innocent soul.

I love you being clingy to me.

In fact, cling on to me for the rest of my life.

I won't mind.

"Be clingy, be you. It's fine, really." I reassured her and smiled warmly.

"Why are you being sorry for?" I tilted my head to the side and pouted my lips while looking at her softly.

"I just don't want you to be annoyed of me." She frowned, finally raising her gaze to look at me with glossy eyes.

"Aww are you gonna cry? Please don't cry, I don't mind it, I promise." 

"Annoy me for as long as you want, annoy me for the rest of my life. It doesn't matter, I won't mind." 

"I hate it when you make me too soft."  Rosie sniffed, pulling me by the waist and giving me a big warm hug.

"Oh but my baby has always been soft." I giggled.

"Stop teasing me, Jennie."

"I'm not and don't think about you annoying me okay? Because I won't mind it, not in a million years."

---

Four months later.

"Stupid hickeys." I mumbled against the mirror. 

"Semester will be over soon!" Lisa yelled, barging inside the girls shower room.

"I can't wait for summer break and a few months more we will be third years and fast forward we'll be outta here soon."

"Yeah, yeah. Focus on the final game first, idiot." I mumbled, applying concealer on my neck.

"The fuck are you doing?" Lisa looked at my failed attempt in covering it and I sighed, throwing the bottle of my new concealer to the trash bin.

"Oh, hickeys.... damn, didn't know Roseanne's wild." Lisa wiggled her brows playfully.

"You know what they say about the quiet ones." I replied, wiping off the smudge on my neck.

"Know what, fuck this shit! I'm tired of using concealer. Let me just cover it with my jacket." 

"But it's like 87 degrees hot outside." Lisa protested.

"Yeah but I don't have a choice." 

"But you're a bad bitch Jen, nobody would give a fuck if you and your girl keeps banging each other every chance you get." Lisa's vulgarity made me choked on air, what the hell.

"Fuck off. What happened on the sheets, stays on the sheets." I rolled my eyes and reached for my jacket.

"Besides, I'm wearing this thin sleeveless shirt underneath so it won't be a biggie." I smiled at myself looking hot in the mirror underneath my varsity jacket.

"Yeah, whatever." Lisa rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"How was your final exam by the way?" Lisa asked, biting her nails nervously.

"Aced it, I think I'm gonna get mostly A's, a few A+'s and that one B+ Ms. Griffin gave me!" I seethed furiously, recalling back to the day when that old hag gave me a B+ just because I made points in her class. Bitches be hating if you're knowledgeable enough.

"How about you?" I turned to face her and she shrugged.

"C? B+'s." She looked at me worriedly and I sighed.

"My dad's gonna kill me." She added.

"If I didn't get at least a B in the overall, he would let me quit football and I can't let that happen, this is my only break." Lisa confided to me and I patted her back.

"You can do it, I believe in you. Engineering is hard but you're acing it buddy!" I bumped my side with hers, doing my best to cheer her up a little.

"Know that whatever happens, I got your back alright? Tell me what you need, anything and everything." I smiled and pulled her in a tight hug.

"Thanks Jen." 

"You're welcome."

---

Goodness gracious, I can't believe that it's that hot outside, Lisa wasn't even overreacting about earlier. I was sweating like crazy while I walked in the hallways, looking for my girlfriend.

"Hey baby.." I breathed out, creeping my hand on her waist.

"Hey Jennie.." Rosie turned to face me, pecking my cheek and giving me a small smile.

"Just give me a sec, Chan here needs to talk to me about something." 

"Do you want me to wait for you in the car?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No, it'll be quick I promise." She smiled to me once more and faced the person in front of her, I can't quite see who Chan was because Rosie is huge ass giant so I tilted my head to the side a little and what I saw the next made me want to paint the world red and black.

Fucking Chanyeol.

Gregory's best friend, I just know he's up to no good and I don't want him anywhere near my girlfriend.

He was smiling and laughing loudly, clearly enjoying the company of my girlfriend while I stood there beside her, the blatant disrespect!

Rosie wasn't even engaging much, she was just politely smiling back at him and trying to be nice but that douche bag completely thought that MY girl is flirting with her, this is driving me nuts.

I moved slightly to Rosie's side, catching the attention of Chanyeol for awhile and being the fucking bitch that I am, I just flashed him a sweet smile, pretending that I don't see him making a move on my girlfriend and the oblivious angel who's hands were delicately squeezing my hand just kept on smiling.

I let go of my hand from Rosie's hold, alerting her a little. I just smiled at her knowingly and she smiled back to then continue on chatting with that asshole, see? Oblivious as fuck.

I slowly slid my hair to one side, fanning my self with my hand.. what the fuck is taking them so long? But then an idea came into my mind, making me smirk. I slowly pulled my jacket's zipper all the way down, revealing my white tiny shirt, my curves and breasts hugging the cloth firmly.

They were still talking but when I started removing my jacket, I found the eyes of the bystanders looking at me intently, scanning me from head to foot but what made me delighted was to see those two pair of eyes looking at me in shock.

Chanyeol was ogling me like the pervert that he is but I just smiled at him, while my girlfriend looked at me in shock, her eyes almost popping from their sockets.

I smirked internally at the little show I made, acting innocently as my neck and shoulders were covered in little purple marks that made me a thousand times more hotter.

"It's so hot.." I scratched my collarbone slightly with my nails as trickles of sweat run down from my neck.

"So uhm, I think we've talked everything about it. We have to go, right Jennie?" Rosie reached for my hand and squeezed it against hers tightly.

"What? I thought you guys were still talking? Don't worry about me, I'm cool." I gave her the sweetest smile that I could muster but she just looked at me with wide eyes.

"No. We have to go somewhere, right?" She uttered the words firmly, still looking at me with wide eyes.

"No I don't thi-"

"Bye Chan!" Rosie smiled one last time before pulling me out of there.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" Rosie huffed lowly as we walked in the hallway.

"What do you mean?" I innocently asked her in my baby voice.

"You.. looking like that! God, cover yourself Jennie, they are looking at you differently and I swear I'm almost close to gouging their eyes out." Rosie seethed, her face slowly turning to a shade of light pink in anger, cute. Never knew that the nerdy girl I once met turned out to be a possessive daddy, who would have thought?

"I was wearing my jacket earlier but it was too hot so I removed it and what's wrong with my shirt? Don't like it?" I faced her and sounded a little hurt.

Rosie stopped from her tracks, making me halt my movements as well. "No, no of course not. I mean you look good baby, great even... No I mean much more than that, God I can't even think straight at the way you look right now." And with her words, I smirked. Pushing her roughly to an empty classroom.

I claimed her lips and pushed her against the door, locking it in the process. Our kisses were fast, hard and with urgency.

"God, you will be the death of me." I heard Rosie sighed against my lips, gripping my waist tightly.

We were both panting and running out of breath and just before Rosie could latch her mouth on my neck, I immediately pulled back.

"No." I whispered.

"That's what you get for making me jealous."

"Oh what? Jealous?" Rosie looked at me with swollen lips.

"When?"

"Oh you're so oblivious honey. Chanyeol was definitely hitting on you earlier and you my darling is flirting back without you knowing, really Rosie? Right in front of me? your girlfriend?"

"God, so that was the reason why you took off your jacket and flaunted your body for the whole school to see? You're such a bad girl Jennie." Rosie's eyes darken in lust and I smirked.

She inched her hands towards my hips but I held them back against the wall and inched my face closer her ear, "No honey, not today. I will be the one punishing you for being oblivious and for making me fucking jealous." I whispered against her ear, making Rosie growl.

"Get me home and get ready for your punishment."

---

Rosé's POV

"Jennie" I breathed out shakily as I feel Jennie's other hand resting dangerously in my thigh.

"Hmm..." Jennie hummed, eyes never leaving the road.

Just how far is her house from here, I can no longer take how excruciatingly hot she looks right now and it's making me suffer. I need to touch her, I need to feel her and I need it now.

"Step up on the gas, God damn it!" Jennie smirked at my protest, squeezing my thighs gently.

"Impatient huh?" Jennie smiled at me mischievously while she was taking her sweet precious time in driving.

"I swear to God Jennie I am so close to tearing your shirt right now." 

"Oooh rough, I like it. But it's me ripping your shirt later baby." She chuckled, making me roll my eyes in annoyance, as if I would give her that power. It's been five months since the ball, the night where Jennie and I first made love and ever since that night, we've been going at it every chance we get, because if you have a girlfriend like Jennie then the reason why is never a question. 

Jennie has never, not even once got the chance to top me and I will be keeping it that way. I smiled to myself as I recall the times I made Jennie moan and scream my name, the way she arched her back and writhe under me has been itched in my mind forever, and I can't wait to do that later.

Jennie stopped the car in their driveway, she climb out of the driver's seat and I licked my lips, following behind her.

I saw Jennie run eagerly to their house while smiling to herself, I shook my head with the act, my girl is so cute.

I was about to reach for the door but I felt my phone buzzing from my pocket, what now?

I reached for it and answered my mom, telling her that I'm at Jennie's and that I will be coming home late. After what seemed to be an eternity, mom decided to end the call and I shoved my phone back to my baggy pants and pushed the door open, walking inside the house but there was no Jennie.

"Baby? Where are you?" I called out, inching my way up to her room.

"Baby? You here?" I opened her room door and found no trace of Jennie, but a small piece of paper on top of her bed caught my attention instead.

[!!!]

Sit on the chair if you want your treat.

What is this? I asked myself feeling a little bit excited at the thought of her surprising me, I turned around to see a wooden chair facing the covered huge window.

"Alright then." I sat down, leaning my back comfortably while I wait for my sexy little devil to appear.

After a few minutes of staring into the abyss, I heard faint footsteps from behind making me smile. I was about to turn around but was caught off guard when Jennie draped a tie around me, covering my eyes and making me panic a little.

"Relax baby it's just me." Jennie whispered breathlessly against my ear, tying the necktie behind me.

It's you Jennie, it's you that's why I can't relax. 

"Jennie what are you doing?" I whispered back.

"You want your treat right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Words baby, I need to hear them." Jennie roughly pulled the tie behind me, making me snap my head back and face the ceiling. I'm so twisted, this hurts like hell but is turning me on.

"Yes.." I choked out, my throat getting dry at the thought of Jennie roughly handling me. The sudden rush of adrenaline surging through my bones is making me feel so giddy and it's not helping me in my current state either.

"What do you want baby?" Jennie massaged my trembling shoulders that was starting to relax under her touched.

"My treat Jennie, I want my treat. I want you." I husked out.

"Hmm, is that so?" A hint of playfulness was evident in her voice.

 Jennie's hands ran down from my shoulder, to my chest, down to my stomach and thighs, making me whine out loud.

"Will you be a good girl for me then?" Jennie asked, blowing air slightly against my ear, leaving me wet and aching for her.

"I'm always a good girl Jen.." 

"Well not earlier. You were bad BAD earlier Rosie, making your girlfriend watch you flirt with that douche bag?" Jennie clicked her tongue, grabbing my hand to then tie it behind the chair.

"What the hell Jen." I protested.

"Shush baby, it's your punishment and my little payback."

"Jennie this is torture, I need to touch you." 

"Where's the fun in that?" I feel Jennie's frame encircling me as I sat there helplessly, praying that she will at least let me look at her in the eyes.

"Say Rosie, has anyone given you a lap dance?" Jennie asked and I slumped my head back to the chair, this is torture. 

"No." I whispered out.

"Good." I feel Jennie smirk as her weight were slowly pressing on my lap, fucking hell.

"Do you want me to give you a lap dance Rosie?"

"Jennie..." I warned her.

But who am I kidding, I am the one tied to the chair and not her so the least that I could do is obey her command if I want to cum.

"Kiss me Rosie." I hear Jennie pull me by nape and when I felt her delicate lips on mine, I did not hesitate to kiss her back roughly, with the same intense passion that she's giving me. I found myself cussing out loud when Jennie bit my bottom lip particularly hard to then soothe it with her tongue, I was quite surprised that I didn't taste blood from my lips to be honest.

"Jennie, fuck. Stop." I sighed as I felt Jennie grinding her barely covered ass against my exposed lap.

"I'm glad you wore shorts today." Jennie whispered. Nipping my neck, sucking and licking it.

"God Jennie, let me look at you at least. This isn't fair." I whined out.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"What do you mean why?" 

"Give me a reason to untie your blindfold." My girlfriend husked out, still grinding on me in a delicious way that I can feel her soaked underwear rubbing roughly against my thighs.

"Fuck Rosie, I'm close.." Jesus, she's close to cumming and I wasn't even doing anything, I swear she's on a whole different level.

"Cum for me baby, come for me Jennie." I groaned when I felt her grinding on me wantonly, her nails digging painfully hard on my shoulders while she pants hotly on my neck.

"Fuck Rosie!!"" Jennie yelled, gripping my shoulder impossibly tighter as she continued fucking my thighs. This is insane.

I pushed my thighs in  an upward position, meeting her dripping core that's been grinding on my thighs in an attempt to give her more friction and groaned loudly upon feeling her legs shake.

Please play Beg for it by Chris Brown.

"So have you thought of something?" Jennie whispered to then lick my earlobe.

"Thought of what?" I asked breathlessly, rubbing my thighs in an attempt to reduced the aching of what's in between my legs.

"Thought of something that could change my mind and perhaps let you see me." 

"Oh fuck.." I whispered when Jennie pulled my head roughly to the side as she exposed my neck, devouring my skin like a whole snack.

"Come on Jennie.. please.."

"Please? Just that?" Jennie mocked, chuckling evilly on top of me.

"You need to do better than that Rosie." 

"I swear to God Jennie, once I'm out of here, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't dare do things like this in the future."

Jennie pulled my jaw with one hand and my breath hitched. "Is that a threat?"

Rough, sexy, feisty.

Evil little vixen Kim.

"Baby pleaseee."

"Beg." Her voice lowered down a notch, giving me goosebumps.

"How do you want me to beg?" I surrendered, and even if I couldn't see it, I know Jennie is smiling at me triumphantly. She moved her lips close to my ear and whispered a few filthy things that made me groan.

"Panting. Breathless. All hot and bothered."

"Please Jennie, I want you baby." I whimpered.

"I want you to fuck me. I'm at your mercy and I want you to do anything with my body." My plea shamelessly left my mouth that made even me  surprised by my desperation.

But if she wants me to beg then I will.

Jennie reached behind me and removed the tie and what I saw next made me surge forward in an attempt to grab her, completely forgetting that my hands were glued to the chair.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty Rosie."

Jennie was almost not wearing anything, with just a small lace black bra that was engulfing her breast fully and a matching small lace thong.

"Stand up." Jennie ordered after removing my tie to the chair, I smiled happily thinking that I was free but I frowned when I felt my hands still tied to each other.

"I want you to keep standing up no matter what happen." Jennie eyed me from head to toe.

"You heard what I said?" She arched her brows, inching her face closer to my face and looking at me dominantly.

"Yes.." 

"Good, now let me strip you baby." She smiled sweetly making me lose it, just why the fuck is she looking so fucking sexy one minute and then a baby right after?

My sexy little demon started pulling my shirt upwards, removing it entirely from my body as it landed down behind me.

"Ooops, sorry. Should have tore it instead." Jennie smirked.

Jennie deposited open mouth kisses down my body as her hands eagerly went behind me to unclasp my bra, letting my breasts fall freely. She took one of my mounds in her hand, squeezing it slightly while her mouth found its way to latch on to my other mound, licking it and sucking gently. 

After a few minutes of pure ecstasy and torture, Jennie started descending down my body, her hands roaming around my stomach and to my side then to my back. She was kneeling in front of me and hastily pulled the zipper of my shorts down and roughly pulled the material down my legs.

Once it was removed and I was left in my underwear, Jennie looked at me with pure lust and dilated pupils, she started kissing my ankle, up to my legs, licking every inch of my body upward while her gaze never leaving mine. Jennie stopped in-between my thighs and slightly parted them, her mouth then started sucking my inner thighs lightly, biting the skin and coating it with her saliva. 

I stood with shaky legs, my eyes rolling back every so often. I held my breath in anticipation and eagerness as I intently watch Jennie do her thing, she is so good at this and thinking that I've spent four months not feeling her on top of me made me regret not letting her dominate me.

Hot.

So freaking hot.

Jennie was hot being bossy, but that can never compare to how she's hot when she dominates me in bed.

Top Jennie is my favorite kind of Jennie.

She makes me weak... her stares, her touches. The way Jennie does every little crazy thing to me makes me submit to her every whim.

"Look at what you do to me, you make me lose my mind over some damn douche bag." Jennie whispered, kissing my clothed core, inhaling my scent and making me whined out loud.

"I should be mad at you for being oblivious but I can't... So now I shall punish you." Jennie pulled my panties using her teeth, an act that made my knees weak. There's something with Jennie's teeth pulling down my underwear that turned me on.

Jennie inched her way back to my pussy and started to give it a long lick, her assault to my clit started with her tongue drawing little circles on it, flicking her tongue fast and sucking on it with the right amount of pressure.

"Oh fuck, Jennie.." 

"Hmm" Jennie fluttered her eyes and looked at me, her humming sent vibrations down my core and was slowly driving me into the edge.

"More baby please.. more baby, just like that." I moaned out loud and started grinding my hips down to Jennie's mouth. I felt Jennie teased my entrance with her finger, dipping it in a teasing motion that left me lightheaded.

"Jennie please..." 

"Yes love, what do you need?" 

"You, I need you so badly baby, I need your fingers inside of me. Need to feel you owning me." I whimpered, earning a loud moan from Jennie. After coating her finger with my juices, she slowly inserted her digit inside of me. It wasn't the first time Jennie did it but there was something in our current position that made me felt me full, made me feel so good.

"Faster baby, that's it... soo good." I mumbled breathlessly.

"Fuck, baby, baby.. I think I'm gonna cum." 

"Cum love, do it.. cum all over me." Jennie urged, pumping her finger inside of me roughly that got me struggling to breathe.

"I- fuck!" I shouted, my legs forcefully shaking while Jennie continuously pumped her digit in and out of me slowly, riding my orgasm. I was about to fall back from too much pressure but Jennie was quick to stand up and catch me.

"I got you." She smiled lazily, tiptoeing to kiss my forehead.

"Let's get you to bed my love." Jennie whispered, untying my hands and lifting me up in her arms with slight difficulty.

"You don't need to carry me." I pinched her cheek but she just smiled at me.

"Nah, after what I did, I think you needed my support at least." Jennie carefully laid me down her bed, reaching for a small towel in her nightstand and cleaning my thighs right after.

"Let's have dinner later and I'll drive you home after, but right now, sleep. I know I've worn you out." Jennie smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah you did, you tire me so much." I giggle and scooted closer to her, burying my face on her neck as her arms draped on top of me.

"We should do that often, daddy Jennie is hot as fuck." I laughed, making Jennie laugh as well.

"Of fucking course, now you already know what you're missing." Jennie raised her brows playfully.

"School ends next Friday, my final game is on Saturday, don't forget alright?" Jennie informed and I smiled, booping her nose and making the both of us giggle.

"Of course, I will be there with my huge ass poster, my baby is the best player and I would be her number one cheerleader." 

"You're my only cheerleader." Jennie smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you." She murmured.

"I love you too."

---

Sorry wasn't able to update earlier, I was just so busy but hopefully I will be finished writing this story later or tomorrow. Two chapters left!! 

Stay safe, xoxo. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 724 13
I'm a girl. I love a girl. And I'm okay with that. Lisrene Story 叫 花子 Jan 19th 2022
25.8K 932 6
Chaennie as Highschool Power Couple and their cute moments.
Stranger By Nadie

Fanfiction

78.5K 4.4K 30
Two strangers met in Italy. Was it destiny, or plain coincidence? 2020.
15.9K 773 21
"Don't cry, My Rose." "I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to," "I understand, love," ---- Roseanne Park is a chef and an owner of a restaurant named Chae...