π’π„π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚ οΌƒ NOZEL SILV...

By vollerie

𓂃 δΈ­ IT WAS YOU ! it has always been you that i longed for . 𓂃 β΄° ࣭͘ οΉ«vollerie ! all rights reserved... More

FOREWORD. author's note
CHARACTERS. introduction
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
EPILOGUE
β₯ special chapter
β₯ special chapter

05

4.5K 123 12
By vollerie

CHAPTER FIVE. BIRTHDAY BANQUET

I STIRRED AWAKE FROM MY SLUMBER , the sunlight that managed to seep through the curtains lightly shone on my face which made me shield my eyes. A quiet yawn left my lips, as I glanced around.

'It's my birthday today.' I thought inwardly, standing up and neatly fixing my bed. 'I'm turning twenty-seven, man I'm already turning old..' I grumbled at the thought of it, before doing my usual routine.

I soon exited my chamber and locked it, before walking towards the cafeteria. The lights were off, as I arched a brow. Normally they would've been here, already eating. Unless.

I flicked open the light-switch, As soon as the lights turned on everyone yelled "Happy Birthday Captain Amira!" I turned my head and my eyes widened.

AMIRA GASPED SOFTLY, suprised at the sudden surprise. A gentle smile was plastered onto her face, "so this is why you've been avoiding me so much.." Amira said wiping an imaginary tear.

Amira swiftly demanded a group hug to say how thankful she was to have a squad like this. I mean, who wouldn't be thankful when you have a squad that regularly surprises you with their achievements, then surprise you on your birthday?

"Here's some cake Captain, Blow the candles! This is because we are forever in your debt, this is our thank for being such a great captain to all!" Phoebe said clasping her hands. Amira gently smiled before blowing out the candles as said.

"Hm! Since im in a greater mood than usual.. Im giving an day off for you guys! But don't expect it to happen anytime soon! You all are invited to the party at the manor." Amira beamed,

"Maybe we should suprise Amira-danjo more that way we can have more day offs!" Caleb suggested while Amira just lightly hit the back of his head, The squad joyously laughed, hearts warming at the scene.

"If you all need me I'll be at the manor. Thank you so much!" Amira smiled fondly, filled with happiness to the brim. Her squad returned the smile before waving her off delightedly.

'I got an suprise party after years!' Amira squealed softly trying not to attract too much attention. 'I'm sure everyone got their invitations directly or indirectly.' Amira thought opening the mahogany doors to the ballroom.

Everything was already in place, just like how Amira visualized.  "Waaaah! This looks so fancy!" Amira childishly beamed.

'Considering it's still early.. I should go to my room and take a nap!' Amira thought looking onto the clock. Amira exited the ballroom and went to her bedroom.

Amira's bedroom was decorated with plants with flowers, the walls painted in a light purple color that gave a vibrant feeling. She used to stay here in her teenage years before moving into the Magic Knights.

"Everything looks the same, It's been years since I've moved out." Amira said face planting onto her soft cushion, hugging a pillow.  Amira sat up and looked around her room, as her gaze landed on a old picture frame. The female stood up and took the frame into her soft hands.

The picture on the frame was Amira with her beloved mother and her younger sibling, Kendra.

"Ah.. We were so little in this photo." Amira said softly, Touching the picture through the glass reminisciently. Fondly recollecting their memories spent together.

Amira gazed up onto the window beside her bedside table, Enjoying the view of the blazing blue skies. The girl then returned the photo on her desk and slipped away into her dreams.

"Lady Amira, Please wake up the party is in a few hours." Celine spoke politely, shaking Amira lightly. Amira groggily woke up, rubbing her eyes.  Amira looked at her butler and smiled softly, getting out of the bed despite still being drowsy.

"Let's get ready!" She beamed while walking beside Celine and to the dressing room. Amira was dressed up and the party was in an hour.  Amira's face consisted of very subtle makeup, And her ash-brown  hair tied into a bun. Wearing the dress she and Charlotte bought, With a pair of white gloves.

"You look stunning Lady Amira.." Her butler, Celine complimented happily. "Thank you." Amira thanked, sending an small smile her way.

"Lady Amira, Lady Charlotte has arrived." Another maid said bowing to her, Amira clasped her hands softly before speaking another quick 'thank you.' Amira ran down the stairs to meet her bestfriend.

"Charlotte!" Amira beamed happily hugging her, The blonde hugged her bestfriend back smiling at her. "Happy birthday Mira!" Charlotte greeted, handing her a gift.

"Really? You didn't have to buy me an gift! You attending today is great enough!" Amira felt a bit guilty, before directing her attention onto her friend's marvelous outfit.

"I do remember telling you to wear just comfortable clothes, Perhaps you're wearing an dress to impress a certain someone?" Amira teased her bestfriend, Charlotte flushed at the thought and lightly hit Amira's forearm.

"Ouch!" Amira stopped snickering at the sudden hit. "Let's stay in the lounge room for awhile." Amira suggested, Charlotte just nodded and followed her.  It was now 8:00 o'clock, The party is starting in 30 minutes. Guests were arriving.

Amira greeted the guests and accepted their presents, expressing her thanks to them arriving. She had to do this 'till her co-captains arrived. "Happy birthday you wolf." Yami greeted, Patting Amira's head, Amira looked at her bestfriend, who was mumbling something under her breathe.

"Yami can you do me a favor and accompany Charlotte? I'll be greeting the guests and will be there in a short while." Amira said teasingly and shot a wink at the blonde captain who immediately denied such company out of instinct. Charlotte's face was flushed, as Amira laughed.

"I'll be going now, Charlotte you're gonna do just fine." Amira said whispering the last parts to the blonde.

Her soft smile was replaced with a small frown when she saw her parents descend down the stairs, She forced a smile and went their way. Amira did a small curtsy, And greeted them with an faux-pleased smile.

"Good evening father, mother" Amira greeted, an tige of venom slipping into the word mother.  "You've grown into a fine woman, Amira." Amanda cleared her throat, taking note of the lady's obvious displeasure at her presence.

"Of course, my mother took great care in raising me into the fine woman I am today." Amira emphasized with an smirk. Amira crosses her arms, arching an eyebrow whilst waiting for her Step mother's answer.

Amira's dad clicked his tongue in distate, "Amira we've already talked about this." He reminded sternly, taking an protective stance in-front of his wife. An subtle scoff left her lips, before relaxing her features. "Right, my apologies."

"It's alright sweetie, Have a great night." Her mother said, "Excuse me, I'll be going now then. I see my friends over there. William!" Amira waving her hand, she didn't bother properly bidding them goodbye.

Stephen Hiroka sighed, "She'll never learn." He said gazing at his daughter walk off.  "Just give it some time honey, We do know she loves Hermione the best." Amanda said, silently glaring daggers at the the celebrant's back.

"Wiliam, I thought you wouldn't make it." Amira said glancing at the masked man. "Oh, I happened to have some spare time. So why not go to my old friend's birthday?" Vangeance said smiling faintly. "I'm flattered!"

"And I brought a small gift, as I was in your debt for lending me an hand before so please accept this." Vangance chirped as he handed the present to Amira.  "Really? You guys didn't have to buy me presents.. But i guess, Thank you." Amira said smiling gently at the masked man. Vangeance nodded, "No problem." 

"Enjoy the party! If you need anything let me know." Amira said to Vangeance before disappearing into the crowd. Amira stopped walking to see the familiar ash blonde haired kid with Noelle, Amira scurried to them and greeted them with a beam.

"Nice seeing you again Noelle! Glad you could make it." Amira greeted flashing an smile before turning into the short boy next to her.  "Hi! What's your name? I remember seeing you at the merits ceremony." Amira said curiously gazing at the boy.

"Im Asta! The next Magic Emperor!" Asta exclaimed, He gasped as the words slipped his mouth.  Amira softly giggled before assuring its okay, "Really? I wish you luck then!" Amira genuinely said, at first Asta thought Amira was going to doubt him because he came from an lowly background. But Amira was different than most, he supposed.

Asta made an mental note in his mind to brag about it to Yuno, His rival. "Anyways! The snacks are over there. Feel free to sit at any table." Amira said pointing to a table where the snacks were.

After more of the guests had arrived, the party soon started. But someone wanting to meet Amira had her excuse herself for the meanwhile, curiosity bubbling within on who would possibly want to meet her today?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 518 11
Y/N was a outcast, but there was one who loved her for her. Until he went missing and reunited to find he loves another. (Read in a females perspecti...
657K 20.3K 72
A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being...
32.9K 831 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...
52.5K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™‰π™€π™Žπ™, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. βŒ— various! b...