🖤Drop‚ Pop‚ Lemon Shot💛

By ultimate-Gay-shit

It hold heavy themes.. So like read if you want to.... But please do. Sometimes my original work is left in t... More

hi

ep.1.ch.1

56 0 2
By ultimate-Gay-shit

(Alt title : it's a new chapter of this hellish life)

(Also for the sake of this story I will put fake names for the schools and stuff like that... There will be sensitive topics featured in this story for character development purposes. So I will put in warnings when I feel it is necessary, and please read this. I have nothing better in my life but to contemplate posting on my stories)

{WARNING. SENSITIVE TOPIC AHEAD READ THIS CHAPTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON'T BLAME ME COURT attorneys use dark magic that I don't wanna deal with}

Tsuki Aki's pov...
-------------------

It has been a long day of moving boxes into the new house, not like I moved them all myself my siblings helped with the heavy lifting they know for a fact my noodle arms would snap if I tried to cary the bookshelf.

I lay in my new bed, I had just graduated from secondary school I'm now going into high school. There is a soul reason we moved. The people in our old Town were twisted perverts that would touch me and my little sisters. They always thought I was a female due to the way I looked and my name.

But no I can in fact confirm I was born with a penis.

Maybe it is the fact my hair is long? I don't know. But I hated getting out of bed every morning since I had to walk to school. The neighbors would be outside waiting for me to walk my sisters to school every day.

But there was one in particular I despised the most. And that was my boyfriend, he would always go past my personal boundaries.

I lay in bed looking at the ceiling as my eyes slowly start to get heavy, and then, darkness.

_________

The Feeling of hands crawling all over me and leaving a trail of burning pain behind woke me up in a cold sweat.

I was panting loudly bringing my knees to my chest and hugging them tightly.

All I could think about were those cold blue eyes that would peer at me when I walked the streets alone.

That night... Was the worst I've ever felt in so long.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Flashback...

"Stop chio kun!!! Please stop!!! It hurts!! "

I yelled Despretly, he didn't stop. I had to run into his own bedroom and lock the door.

I quickly grab my phone and dial
110. " Hello? What's your emergency? "

I was trying hard to stop my loud sobbing " H-help me please... He's going to kill me.. I-i can't go on like this forever " I choke out.

"Ma'am I would like you to tell me your address " The operator said in a frantic but calm voice. Of course. Everyone mistakes me as a girl.... I was barley a second year in middle school...

I tell her the address but just then I see the door start to bend, I heard a loud crack

I let out a scream.

I grab the nearest thing I could defend myself with and it was an extra curtain pole.

He had broken the door.

Crap crap what do I do... The police aren't here. Does he- he does... He has a knife... What do I do...

I hold the pole in my hands tightly and take a strong swing at his head. He falls with a groan. I can see blood on the floor now... I run out of the house lockng the door and waiting outside behind a tree holding the pole.

I shouldn't have agreed to come to his house. I shouldn't have been so stupid. I heard sirens in the distance. There were two police cars. They stopped in front of the house and burst through the door. Meanwhile the female officer came to talk to me.

I was bruised, I had a black eye and multiple cuts on my arms and legs. My lip was bleeding and all  I could do is run to the officer and hug her leg tightly while sobbing my lungs out.

{End of flashback}
|||||||||||||||||||||||

I thought back to when that guy used to hold my hand, it was always cold. Not warm and comforting like I thought it would be like. It was cold and distant.

He would always make me dress like a girl.

Some of the dressing habits actually stuck with me.

But, middle school had it high ends. I used to be the soft tennis team manager, they actually didn't want me to leave. But I had to. I found the best replacement, my best friend kokisia-san. She loved playing soft tennis until a car accident left her hand amputated.

She survived which is all that matters.

I wonder how she's doing.

I sat up from my bed to take a cold shower so I can prepare for school, sure it only started in 2 hours but I wanted to make breakfast for everyone. I always help kahiru and mahiru in the kitchen.

I thought I could make their lunches too.

{After the shower }

I heard this high school allowed people to freely wear whatever they wanted as long as it was in the dress code. Duh. But I decided to still wear my middle school uniform. It was a plane black one with the honey colored buttons, I never grew out of it, I seems the moment I hit my second year in middle school I had stopped growing. And I'm not complaining I'm a proud 144cm male that is good at hide and seek.

Once I've put my uniform on I headed to the kitchen to prepare everything.

Once I was finished I placed a peace of paper with everyone's names on it.

I would tell you all of their names, if there weren't 30 of these gremlins.

I grabbed my bento and shoved it in my backpack not even bothering to fix my hair that was covering my eyes. I would actually like it this way, I have hetrochromia so I wore my hair in front of one of my eyes, like a cliche emo kid,
I'm getting contacts soon...

Chio-kun always told me how ugly my eyes we're.

I thought they looked like that one candy in the mobile game with the little green blob with entena .

My thoughts were paused when I reached the bus station.

There seemed to be someone struggling to find stuff on the bus route maps.

"<<hello! Is there something you need help with>>" I asked with a smile plastered under my mask
(we use masks on the public forms of transportation)

They looked at me and spoke in a language I didn't understand
(French)

"<yes I was hoping you would be able to assist me with finding a school >" They said with a smooth and pleasing voice.

"<<u-uh... Do you by any chance know Japanese? There seems to be a language barrier >>" I said with a small giggle at the end.

They quickly fetched out their phone and typed in to it.

"<I was hoping you would assist me with finding hogan high school >" The monotone voice box said in Japanese.

I nodded my head quickly. That's where I was headed. They passed me their phone to type on it.

"<of course! That's where I'm headed. You can wait with me for the bus >" The voice box said again but in their launguge.

They seemed pleased with my answer, they were really tall. I looked like a primary school student next to a skyscraper.

His hair was smooth and dark.

His skin was a nice honey tan that I haven't seen before.
Mostly since I don't leave the house but ok.

His eyes were a gorgeous emerald green.

His uniform seemed new and business like.

He reminds me of someone I've met in the past.

I stood next to him gripping the straps of my backpack

He didn't have a backpack, be had a shoulder strap messenger bag that looked like a spy case.

His glasses were thin and clear .

It felt like standing next to a celebrity.

The bus stopped right in front of us with a screach. The bus doors open wide and I pulled out a small stack of money.

It added up to 210 yen.

The tall boy payed and sat at a window seat, I paid after and sat with him.

"<<hey! What's your name anyway? >>"

He looked at me and mutters something in Japanese

I stared at him expectantly

"M-my name is miyosukai-rinn"

I could finnaly understand what he was saying!

"Nice to meet you rinn-kun! My name is tsuki-aki "

I said happily

He nodded and looked out the window.

I looked to were he was looking and saw large buildings passing by quickly.

It was so cool, I've never seen Tokyo before until now. I lived all the way in (insert small town in Japan)

I smile and rest my head against the seat.

==============================
Miyosukai-rinns pov...
-----------------------

The girl next to me wore a slightly baggy school uniform
It was a simple black one with honey colored buttons.

She had hair covering her eyes
K couldn't really see her face since her eyes were obstructed from my view and she wore a mask over her mouth and nose.

But from when she spoke to me her voice was so soothing and soft like matcha tea on a cold day.

She was as small as a child but I'm pretty sure she's around 15, just like me.

She was so sweet it was like a candy.

I don't like candy... But I'll make an exception.

Her hair was short and a beautiful strawberry brown color. It looked so... Soft

The only part of her skin I could see were her hands... Which were covered in scars and colorful band AIDS

But they were a soft milky color

It seemed nice...

------------------------------
==============================
Tsuki-akis pov...
-----------------

The bus came to a halt in front of the school, rinn-kun and I got off and headed to the entrance.

I took my mask off to breath a little.

I had a band aid on my cheek...

But I kinda liked it..

I look at rinn-kun and find him stairing at me.

"Do you need anything rinn-kun? "
I asked with a smile.

He shook his head.

We walked into the school greeted by millions of kids going to the auditorium.

We followed and found seats in the back.

"Hello students of (insert year)
Welcome to hogan high!!! Today we are going over school regulations and living situations"

The vice principal said

They went over the school regulations with some questions here and there.

"Now for the living situations... There are three dormitory buildings with 14 floors each.

On the far left there are the female dormitorys on the far right are the male dormitorys

On the far back center there are the unisex dormitorys! Here at hogan we don't discriminate we support all genders and sexualitys!!! " The principal shouted exitedly.

My eyes widened I could tell I had a big grin on my face

They went over the other things and it ended.

"There will be multiple groups touring the school today from the first years all the way to the third years so be cautious while walking the halls. Everyone meet the office staff at the exit of the auditorium for your dorm keys and maps. "
Everyone began to stand up to leave.

"Don't forget classes start at 8am sharp!! " He waved as everyone left.

I was being squished and pushed around by a lot of the tall people but I was fine.

I grabbed my keys and got the hell out of there to breath.

I walked around and connected to some random group.

They seemed to be looking at the sports sighn up charts.

I squished to the front, and lit up when I saw the teams all needed a manager I just had to find out which one.

I looked at them all and decided to do an eenie miny moe thing. I landed on the soft tennis team surprisingly... I thought maybe I need something new this year... So I tried again and landed on the swim club.

I took a sign up flyer and stuffed it in my pocket happily.

I walked off veiwing the classrooms and stuff like that. There was an actual cafe connected to the cafeteria.

It was cool.

I looked at everything one last time while leaving to the dormitorys. I walked to the boys one. People stared at me but not in a weird way in a welcoming way. I loved it here already.

~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~

A/N

How y'all like episode 1???

I worked hard so like eehh.

👀so the tea is... Have a wonderful day/night

Ace out

-ace pace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.8K 68
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
40.4K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
134K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
111K 227 86
Erotic shots