Hetalia: Incorrect Quotes

By uno2otaku

Hetalia and quotes they might say. Just for fun. More

Pomato
Food
Driving
Impersonations
A Message
Age Matters
9AM Drinks
Card Games
Sticks

Hetalia: Incorrect Quotes

120 0 0
By uno2otaku

Welcome to Hetalia: Incorrect Quotes! It's just a fun little thing I wanted to do and work on, just last the last incorrect quotes book. I know you can find tons of incorrect Hetalia quotes from over the years. Yet, I had so much fun with the last one, I thought I'd do one for this fandom as well. Again, some of the characters might be OOC, and some of these might relate to the anime over the manga. Also, again, I guess this is more of a head cannon type thingy... So my opinions might not go with yours. Now, without further ado, read on!

Go, go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...