SM6 Imagines

By RyderImperial

Short imagines with the members of the SM6 band. Requests are open! #sm6 #imagines More

Author's note
Emily [2]

Emily [1]

298 2 0
By RyderImperial

IMAGINE:

You are sitting on the curb side with your friend, Emily, eating some lunch.

"I don't know why, but I think skateboarding is so attractive." You say, sipping from your drink.

"Oh really? Watch this Y/N." Emily jumps up, grabbing a skateboard from her driveway.

You watch your friend take off on her board and wink at you, as she rolls by. You face turns a light shade of red. As she finishes up, she sits right back down beside you, a little closer than before.

"So Y/N, how did I do?" she jokes, nudging your shoulder.

"Eh, I've seen better" you playfully shrug.

"Wowww" she says dramatically and tries to get up. 

"Get back here." You grab her by the hand and pull her back down beside you. 

You see her eyes widen and breathing speed up as realize you are still holding onto her hand. You quickly pull away and try to play it off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others