Love Maze | BTS Poly

By emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... More

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Catching Clouds
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Boy with Luv
Just Desserts
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Pretty Boy
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Endlessly
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
Sea
All Night
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
We are Bulletproof
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

Euphoria

12.2K 366 208
By emmiouija

Every muscle in my body goes stiff.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

What could he possibly want to talk about? The new arrangement? No, that's impossible. The only people who knew about this prior to now were me, Yoongi, and Hoseok. And Hoseok just found out about how Yoongi and I wanted this after we woke up today. I definitely didn't say anything to Sejin, and I highly doubt Yoongi or Hoseok said something either. There wasn't enough time.

Is Sejin some sort of psychic?

Alright, that's a bit far-fetched.

"You okay?" asks Taehyung. "You're really pale."

I blink a few times, getting out of my own imagination. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Is something wrong, Sejin?"

"Can we speak in private? I'll explain."

I look over to Namjoon who imparts, "We need to go to the company anyway, so you're free to talk here."

"Will you stop by later?" inquires Jimin.

"Definitely" I reply. "I'll bring dinner over."

We avoid the goodbye kisses when the boys leave, opting for an awkward wave instead. Since I'm not sure what Sejin wants to discuss, it's better if we didn't have an intimate moment. The two of us take a seat together at the dining table. He then reaches into his bag, pulling out a large stack of papers.

"What's all this?"

Sejin puts a pen down. "An offer."

"An offer?" I repeat.

"Mhm."

"What is it?"

"When is your contract up with your school?"

"Next month."

"Have you signed on for another year? Or are you planning to?"

"I haven't signed yet. I have a meeting Tuesday though. I assume my boss is going to ask me to re-sign."

He smirks, pleased. "How would you like to work for Big Hit? We have an opening."

I'm stunned. I practically have to pick my jaw up off the floor. "You're kidding, right?"

Sejin shakes his head. "I'm serious, Audaire. You'd make a great addition to the company."

"What's the job, exactly?"

"Bodyguard."

"B-Bodyguard?"

"Yes, bodyguard," he chuckles. "Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?"

"May I ask why you chose me for the position?"

Sejin holds up his pointer finger, signaling me to wait a second. He then sifts through his papers until he finds a stapled packet in the stack. "You have your bachelor's in criminal justice, and you also obtained a minor in psychology." He flips the page. "And you completed the police academy in your fourth year." Sejin closes the packet. "That's quite impressive. You must've been busy your final year."

"I was," I breathe. "Regular classes during the day and then the academy at night. How much information do you have on me in that packet, by the way?"

"Not much. Just the important stuff," he shrugs. "Now may I ask you a question?"

I nod and he continues, "Why didn't you become a police officer? You graduated top of your class. What made you come all the way to Korea?"

"I thought I knew what I wanted, but...things change, I guess."

"What sort of things?"

"Well," I begin, "I thought I wanted to be a cop because my dad is one. We grow up idolizing our parents and back then, my dad was a hero in my eyes. I knew what my future held and that I was going to be just like him. When I finished high school, he agreed to pay for the academy once I felt ready, so long as I did it before twenty-five, which took away from the 'felt ready' aspect," I snicker to myself. "I decided to get it over with. And when I was handed that certificate and congratulated, it was supposed to be one of the happiest moments of my life, right? But it wasn't. Instead of joy, I just felt a sense of...dread? Yeah, dread is probably the best word to describe it." I bury my face in my hands for a moment before adding, "I have family members who are black, and family members who are Hawaiian and are not white-passing like I am. I can't, with a good conscience, work in a field that is systemically racist."

"I completely understand." Sejin flashes me a sweet smile. "How did your father react?"

"He was pissed," I chuckle dryly. "He wanted me to repay him the money, but our deal was that I finish the academy before twenty-five. And I did. He never said I had to be an officer."

Sejin laughs. "You found a loophole."

"I did. And after that whole situation, I looked for a job as far away as I could get. So here I am."

A silent minute passes. "You followed your father's dream, but what is your dream, Audaire?"

Without missing a beat, I respond, "To be genuinely happy and to stop living for others."

"How's it coming along?"

"I'd say my dream is on its way to becoming a reality."

A satisfied grin appears on his lips. "Will this job offer assist in that?"

I return the grin. "I think so."

Sejin slides a separate packet of papers over to me and places his pen on top. "Just need a couple of signatures and the position is yours."

After reading through the contract, I sign it. Sejin then gives me a second stack of papers that weren't attached to the other document.

"Non-disclosure agreement," he states. "Standard protocol."

I skim it, seeing fairly typical things, and I sign it as well.

A third packet is given to me. "Last of the paperwork, I promise."

"Another NDA?"

"The one you signed is for the job." He points to the front page. "This one is for the relationship."

A knot forms in the pit of my stomach. "I thought it was being kept secret."

"I tried to keep it under wraps, I really did. But the company already knew, somehow. I'm sorry."

"Do you have a hunch regarding who let it slip?"

"My sole guess is a member. They occasionally drink with Mr. Bang, so perhaps one of them drunkenly mentioned it."

"Is Mr. Bang angry?"

"No," Sejin replies with a shake of the head. "They're adults, after all. They can have personal lives and they can date like any other twenty-something-year-old. Mr. Bang understands that."

I nod.

"He eventually wants to meet you."

"H-He does?" I stammer nervously.

"Of course. You're important to the members, and the members are important to Mr. Bang. It's only fitting that you meet."

"Holy shit."

Did I just say that out loud?

Sejin chuckles, so it's safe to assume that yes, I did.

"Don't fret," he enjoins. "It won't be for a while."

I sigh a breath of relief prior to Sejin wondering, "Any more questions for me?"

"Yeah, one. Do the guys know about the job offer?"

"They do not. I figured you'd want to tell them if you accepted. I also didn't want to get their hopes up if you happened to decline."

"Good thinking."

"Let's sign this last form, then I'll get out of your hair."

"Sejin?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"What're you thanking me for?"

"For the job, for caring and listening to me, and for being just...kind. People like you are hard to come by in this industry, from what it seems."

His eyes turn into crescents. "That's nice of you to say. Thank you, Audaire. It means a lot to me."

I reciprocate his cheery countenance before picking up the pen and signing the final document.

***

I enter the practice room, shaking a takeout bag in the air. "Who's hungry?"

"Me!" shouts Jungkook, sprinting towards me with such speed that I'm afraid he's going to tackle me to the ground.

I hand off the bag to him. "Eat a lot. I bought a ton."

Yoongi moves the mic stands out of the way to make some room for us to sit on the floor. While Jungkook sets the styrofoam boxes down, I give each member a pair of chopsticks. The boys dig in right away, pleased hums escaping their bodies.

Halfway through dinner, Seokjin asks, "What did Hyung want to talk to you about?"

I take a sip of my Chilsung Cider. "He offered me a job."

"No way! That's amazing!" Hoseok beams. "What is it?"

"Bodyguard. I'm on your security team now."

"I'm so happy for you, baby," gushes Namjoon, rubbing my back.

The boys give me congratulatory hugs one by one, along with words of encouragement and excitement. "Thanks, you guys. I really wasn't expecting this."

"Hyung never said anything to us about it."

"He didn't want to get your hopes up if I declined," I quote Sejin.

"Ah, that makes sense," Taehyung nods.

"He had this whole packet of information on me," I chuckle, recalling earlier in the day after we had resumed eating. "I don't know how he found all that stuff."

"This is Big Hit. We can find anything on anyone," Yoongi states nonchalantly.

"Oh, that's not terrifying at all," I deadpan.

"We're practically the NIS."

I note his words, taking a piece of samgyeopsal between my chopsticks, but I don't put it in my mouth. Instead, I say, "I guess I should start exercising more in case I gotta fight a sasaeng."

Hoseok snorts.

"I'm serious," I giggle. "I've barely worked out since I finished the police academy."

"If you want to," begins Jungkook, "you can come to my trainer's gym with me. I'll make sure it's only us two. It'll be fun."

"I'd love to."

"We can go tonight after practice!"

"It's a date."

***

"Come on, Noona. Just one more mile."

Another mile?! I've already run four and he wants one more? I think he's lost his goddamn marbles. "I'm pretty sure I've sweated off every inch of body fat I have. I need to stop."

"Okay, you can rest while you spot me on the bench. You have to finish your cardio after though."

"Fine," I grumble, turning off the treadmill.

We head to the weights where Jungkook sets everything up and starts his reps. I watch in amazement as he benches 200 pounds. He does it so easily. I probably couldn't even do a third of that weight without huffing and puffing like the Big Bad Wolf.

After Jungkook finishes his sets, he announces he's too tired to continue. I click my tongue at him a few times. "Nope. If I'm not allowed to stop, you can't either."

He sits up on the bench to lock eyes with me. He cocks his head to the side, breathing heavily. "You shouldn't be telling your personal trainer what to do."

"Personal trainer, huh?"

"Mhm."

"I don't know if I can afford your hourly rate."

"You can pay me in another way."

"Is that so?"

He nods.

"Yeah, okay," I scoff, playfully. "Give me a set of fifteen reps, kid."

Jungkook rises to his feet in order to come in close. I can feel the heat radiating off his body. In a low voice, he imparts, "If you tell me what to do one more time, you're going to regret it."

The usually sweet, kind, and innocent-souled man has disappeared without a trace. And I like it.

His intimidating stare causes something to stir within me. "Hit the showers, muscle pig," I giggle, jabbing my pointer finger into his chest.

Jungkook looks down to where I had poked him. He then slowly lifts his gaze. Before I can even react, he pushes me against the wall, caging me in his arms. "Listen to me carefully. We're going to shower and change here. And when we get home, you're going to go straight to my bedroom. Do you understand, Audaire?"

He called me by name. Not Noona. He's showing me that he's in charge.

Jungkook is so different tonight.

What was in his protein shake?

"Y-Yes, Jungkook," I stutter.

He shakes his head. "Oppa. Say it again."

Any other time, I'd cringe just thinking of the word. But for some reason, I'm alright with it. It must be the heat of the moment. "Yes, Oppa. I'm sorry."

Jungkook strokes my hair. "Listening so well. Good girl."

He backs off and struts to the showers, leaving me in a stupefied state. I remained leaning against the wall long after he was gone. When I snap back to reality, I bolt to the women's locker room, his final words replaying in my mind.

When I'm in the privacy of the bathroom, I strip out of my workout clothes, virtually having to peel my sports bra off of my sweaty back. While waiting for the water to get hot, I realize I didn't pack any soap in my gym bag. I didn't plan for this. I figured we would just go home to shower, but apparently not.

"Fuck," I murmur, wrapping myself in a towel and exiting the locker room. I walk across the building to the men's area. I'm grateful that we have the place to ourselves so no one would have to see this embarrassing, naked journey of mine.

"Jungkook?" I call out to announce my presence.

"Yes, jagiya?"

"I forgot my body wash. Can I borrow yours?"

He yanks the curtain open, startling me. I do my absolute best to keep eye contact and not pan down to his...yeah. Eye contact is important at the moment.

"That's very irresponsible of you. You forget your soap and now you need to use Oppa's?"

I nod, reluctantly.

Jungkook's tongue pokes the inside of his cheek. He then rips my towel off and grabs me by the wrist, pulling me under the stream. I stifle a hiss from the scalding temperature of the water.

All I manage to say is, "My shower," while pointing in the direction of the women's locker room.

He pushes me against the wall for the second time tonight, but instead of caging me in, he wraps his hand around my throat. His grip is tight. I can't move.

"You're going to stay right here," he husks, inches from my face. "Now wash up. Quickly." Jungkook presses a soft peck to my temple, a complete 180 from how he was acting previously. He releases me before he returns to shampooing his wavy locks.

I shower swiftly as he told me to, and I wait for him to finish. When he's done, he shuts off the water, picking my towel up and gently swaddling me in it.

"I left my clothes in the women's room," I apprise.

"Get changed and be at the car in five minutes."

I make another partially nude dash to the other bathroom, turning off the water when I arrive. I throw on a pair of black sweatpants and a plain white tee. I slip on my Adidas slides, throw my gym bag over my shoulder, and jog out to Jungkook's Mercedes-Benz where I spot him in the driver's seat.

I open the car door and sit down, putting my gym bag on the floor and placing my hands in my lap. I twiddle my thumbs to feel less awkward. A silent minute or two passes prior to Jungkook reaching over to buckle me up. While slinging the seatbelt across me, he stares at my chest. Then, his gaze travels up to meet my eyes. "You're not wearing a bra, are you?"

"No, I didn't bring a clean one."

His thumb glides over my clothed nipple, my breath hitching from the contact. "You're so forgetful today, aren't you?"

"I guess so."

Jungkook pulls his hand back and shifts in his seat, a lustful expression adorning his handsome features. "You're making it really hard for me to wait until we get home looking like this. You're being naughty and you know it." A shaky sigh escapes him. "You know what you're doing."

I smirk. "Do I?"

"I would stop if I were you."

"Oh, yeah?"

Desire flickers in his eyes. "Get in the backseat."

"Lie down," he orders once I'm there. I oblige and Jungkook climbs over the center console. He then straddles my lap before sensually running his hand up and down my stomach and chest. When he reaches my sternum, instead of running his hand back down like he was previously doing, he keeps going until it's around my throat. "You're being such a tease. I can't stand that."

Jungkook captures my lips in a toe-curling, vehement kiss. He releases a gruff sound once his tongue tastes me. I inhale his sweet scent, being dragged more and more under his intoxicating spell. He pulls off my lips to pepper small kisses on my cheek and down to my neck. He sucks on the skin, producing a bruise.

He goes back to kissing my lips, sliding his hand into my pants to spread my wetness over my folds. His middle finger delicately draws circles around my clit, my back arching from his touch. I can feel his erection grazing my stomach with every slight movement. He begins rutting his hips back and forth, the friction eliciting a needy moan.

I tap Jungkook's thigh, signaling him to get off of me for a second. When he moves, I pull my pants down and he emulates my action. I lie back again after throwing my shirt on the ground, hiking my knees up so that he has room to settle in between my legs. Jungkook pumps his hard cock a few times before positioning himself at my entrance. He hesitates, probably feeling nervous about our first experience together. He exhales as he slides himself into me and I let out a small gasp. Jungkook is somewhat bigger than Yoongi which means it's a tad more painful.

"I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" he asks, his innocent and caring side making a reappearance.

I shake my head. "No, I'm okay."

The hunger in his eyes returns. "That's what I like to hear."

He then bucks his hips into me and I let out another gasp. Jungkook lets loose as my body relaxes, pumping in and out at a faster pace, chasing his orgasm. He takes my breast into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive bud, letting his tongue play with the jewelry. I lift my arms to tangle my fingers in his hair, tugging on it as he hits my spot with dead accuracy. That blissful sensation builds rapidly.

"I-I'm gonna-I'm gonna come," I pant.

Jungkook's hand finds its home on my throat again, squeezing the sides. I feel dizzy and my vision becomes blurry, but it enhances all of my other senses. Only about a minute of this goes by before my legs are trembling and I'm crying out from the euphoric pleasure.

The grip on my throat gets tighter as Jungkook's own orgasm approaches. He lets go to pull out, coming all over my stomach with a deep, growl-like moan. He flops back onto the seat once he's finished. Our breathing is fast and unsteady. After calming down, I reach into my gym bag to grab the shirt I worked out in, wiping Jungkook's cum off me. I return the top to my bag before getting my clothes from the car floor.

"Was it good?" Jungkook inquires as he gets dressed, seemingly nervous about my response.

"Really, really good."

"This was my first time having sex, you know."

"Wow, for a virgin you were pretty...bold."

"I was raised by six teenage boys, remember?"

"Oh, right," I chortle. "With your great looks though, I figured you'd be getting laid on the daily."

"Definitely not," he laughs. "I mean, it's not like I haven't done things with girls before, but when it came to sex, I was waiting for someone special."

My chest becomes tense.

He was waiting for that perfect person to come along to share this meaningful experience with and...I ruined it.

He strokes my cheek. "Hey, what's with the frown?"

"Your first time was supposed to be with someone special. I-I fucked that up. I'm sorry."

"No, Noona," Jungkook chuckles. "You're that special person."

"I am?"

"Of course you are." Jungkook envelops me in a warm embrace, rubbing my lower back. "I'm glad you were my first."

He then kisses me one last time, letting it linger for a few beats of the heart. "We should get home before the Hyungs start to worry."

"Yeah, we should," I agree.

Jungkook jumps over the center console to get in the driver's seat, soon turning to me as he pats the passenger side.

"I'm not parkouring over that," I giggle, opening the car door. "I'll take the easy way."

I settle in my seat as Jungkook hooks up the aux to play Talos at a low volume. The soft melody lulls me to sleep before we even leave the parking lot.

[AN] My first week of school wasn't too hectic, so I found some time to write. I still suck at writing smut, but I think it's getting better at least. 😂

Also, I hope you didn't cringe too hard at the Oppa parts. 🥴

[AN #2] Edited 5/10/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
71.9K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
161K 7.5K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...
150K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...