(ON HOLD) Even the Evil CAN C...

Oleh Shuku_meimei

There are two sides of the island. The north side and the south side. On the south side there's Mobius villag... Lebih Banyak

Before reading the story
Chapter 1: Rumors about other speedsters!?
Chapter 2: New Dangers
Chapter 3: Y/n meets Team Sonic Boom
New character introductions

Chapter 4: Day gone ALL Wrong to Alright

223 11 10
Oleh Shuku_meimei

I looked at my father expecting his answer. But instead of answering me he just looked down to the ground not knowing what to say or how to respond.

"He did it for me." A familiar female voice said.

'That voice.... It.... It can't be....' I thought in doubt.

I then looked in the direction the voice came from. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who exactly spoke and they started to tear up but I did my best to hold my tears back and stay strong just like Dad taught me, Kai, Silvy, and Maisy to be when he raised us by himself after mom disappeared. Dad looked in the direction the familiar voice came from and stared in shock. Maisy also looked in the direction the voice came from but she stared at the woman in confusion but also with a little fear because she didn't know who she was so she held onto me tightly not wanting to let go of me.

"M-M-Mom?" I asked.

"It's me, my snowflake." Mom said.

I was about to go up to her and hug her and ask her so many questions that I had. But.... Then I realized that there was a young boy next to her. I moved Maisy behind me and acknowledged the boy who was standing next to my mom. I spoke up in a more serious voice.

"Mom who's that?" I ask as I get into a defensive fighting stance to protect Maisy.

"Snowflake please stand down, he's a friend of mine." Mom said.

'Something's not right here.... Something seems a little off about him. I... I can feel it.' I thought.

"Tyler, Y/n, Maisy this is Aaron. He helped me escape from Plazo and Plazaya." Mom explained calmly, "Please stand down Y/n for me please. I know it's been such a long time but please there is no reason to start a fight with each other right now."

I made a serious eye contact with the boy who mom said his name was Aaron. But then I took a deep breath and got out of my defensive fighting stance but Maisy still stood right behind me hugging me from my back tightly.

"I don't trust him sissy." Maisy whispered to me.

"I know neither do I." I whisper as I turn around to face her.

"Who is that woman though sissy? How did she know my name? And why did you call her mommy?" Maisy asked.

I chuckled and smiled at my little sister.

"Maisy that's our mom." I explain, "Remember me, Kai, and Dad would always tell you stories about her at dinner and before you would go to bed?"

"That's our mommy?" Maisy asked.

"Yes that's our mommy Maisy." I reply.

"Everest, my beautiful wife." Dad said as he walked up to her and hugged her tightly, "I've missed you so much."

"My dear Tyler how I've missed you and my children even more." Mom said hugging him back tightly as well.

They then kissed each other passionately. Maisy saw this and smiled but I quickly covered her eyes preventing her from continuing to watch our Mom and Dad kiss. I then cleared my throat out loud.

"Um we kinda have an 8 year old that doesn't need to witness this here." I say out loud.

Mom and Dad then broke their kiss and chuckled nervously in embarrassment. I also saw Aaron chuckle himself in my sudden response.

"Well our wise daughter does have a point there." Dad said.

Mom nodded. But then Dad looked over to Aaron and smiled at him.

"Thank you for helping my wife." Dad said, lending his hand out for Aaron to shake.

"There's no need to thank me Mr. Tyler. I was more than happy to help your wife. Mrs. Everest talked a lot about you, Kai, Y/n, Silvy, and Maisy." Aaron said.

As Maisy and I watched them chat my communication watch then beeped red again. And that red light meant that their was more trouble that Team Strike needs to take care of ASAP.

"Oh no not again." I say.

Me~Talk to me. What's the problem now?

It was my best friend Cassie who answered.

Cassie~Y/n we need your help! NOW!

Me~What? What's wrong this time?

Cassie~It's Zap he started attacking the village right after we escorted Flame into Element prison!

Me~Don't worry Cass I'll be there as soon as possible.

Cassie~Please hurry girl!

Me~You got it Cass Y/n out.

I then leaned down and kissed Maisy's forehead. Then I turned my serious face on and turned to look and my Mom, Dad, and my Mom's friend Aaron.

"Dad keep Maisy safe, I'm on duty again." I say.

Dad firmly nodded in response. I soluted to him before I dashed off.

'Man could things get any worse today?' I thought to myself as I ran.

As soon as I arrived at the scene of the fight I saw my Team struggling to fight off Zap. The minute I arrived Cassie was about to get struck by one of Zap's lightning bolts. I didn't hesitate and I quickly rushed in front of her. As I rushed in front of her I created a thick ice shield in front of me to prevent the lightning bolt from hitting my best friend Cassie. Zap's lightning bolt then struck my thick ice shield that I had created to protect Cassie. But Zap's lightning bolt was way stronger than the last time we fought against him. His lightning bolt struck my thick ice shield hard to the core in the dead center which caused my shield to shatter. And it sent me flying back about 15 feet to 25 feet back. My back collided with a wall real hard knocking the breath out of my. I groaned a bit in pain. I took a quick few seconds to quickly regain my breath and get back into the battle. I was in a whole lot of pain but I used my ice powers to help numb the pain that zI was currently feeling so I could continue to fight. I got back onto my feet and charged towards Zap. As I did Zane gave me a signal to use my boxing mitt punch move, signaled Dawn and Cassie to distract Zap, and then he signaled Kai to help for my back up. I firmly nodded in response and qucking formed my ice boxing mitt for my boxing mitt punch move. The moment I got back to the scene of the fight Kai gave me a boost into the air. As I was launched into the air I aimed to hit Zap in the face. Zap didn't see it coming and once he found out what our plan was it was already too late for him to act. I punched Zap hard on the right side of his face causing him to lose his balance and fell to the ground but he quickly got back up not giving up without a fight. Zap and I started to fight hand to hand combat. Of course I was fast and all but I was still recovering from that blow I took when I collided with the wall not too long ago. Every time I touched Zap whether I punched him or kicked him or kicked him on the side or try to slam him down into the ground he would shock me with his lightning powers and it was only making my current state that my body was in worsen. My body was losing it's strength but I continued to fight Zap not showing any signs of exhaustion or weakness. I was so glad that Kai and the other members joined in the fight though. Dawn created a puddle of water where Zap was standing. And I knew exactly what her plan was so I turned the puddle to ice. And once Zap stepped foot onto it he was slipping but didn't fall just yet. Then that's when Cassie came in and sweeped his legs making him fall. Once Cassie did that it was now Kai's turn and he did his home run punch right in Zap's face. Kai's punch sent Zap sending him back a bit from the four of us. But this time Zap struggled to get up but once he did Zane tapped on his shoulder. And the moment Zap turned around to look Zane stuck Zap with his signature move that he likes to call the lightning striking foot and knocked Zap out cold. Zane then took a pair of element cuffs and hand cuffed Zap.

'What a relief now that the fight is over with Zap and we won't have to deal with him anymore.' I thought in relief.

"Nice work Team Strike." Cassie said.

"Two villains caught in one day, what a win win wouldn't you guys say?" Zane asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yup I agree. There's nothing I love more than kicking some element villains butts!" Kai said with a smirk on his face.

"Well there's something you don't see everyday. Kai smirking." Dawn said teasing.

"Hey now don't tease him Dawn or else we might not see him smirk anymore." I say playing along.

But right after I said that I felt the pain more from earlier when I collided with the wall. My body felt weak. I felt like my whole entire body turned into a noodle. I didn't notice that my body started to shake. The Team, Zane, Kai, Cassie, and Dawn took notice of my sudden behavior and looked at me in concern. I then saw them all looking at me in with their concerned looks and looked back at them in confusion.

"What's with the faces you guys?" I ask.

"Y/n are you ok?" Cassie asked.

"I'm.. I'm fine." I say lying.

"Your sometimes a terrible lier sis." Kai said.

"Y/n you can tell us the truth we're your friends." Dawn said.

"Y/n tell us what's wrong? Why is your body shaking you can't be cold because you love the cold." Zane asked.

"I feel so exhausted and we---" I say before I passed out.

The last thing I felt was being caught in someones arms being held bridal style before everything went black.

Kai's pov

I caught my sister as she just passed out from exhaustion and weak she was which is what I assumed is what she was going to say if she had the chance to finish her sentence before she passed out.

"Kai take Y/n back to headquarters and Cassie go with him and make sure that Y/n is alright. While Dawn and I will carry Zap to Element prison." Zane ordered.

Cassie and I nodded firmly in response before we left and made our way to heaquarters. As Cassie and I picked up the pace to get to headquarters as soon as possible so that Cassie can make sure that Y/n is alright I looked down at her full of worry and concern. I for once was actually scared for her because I don't know wether she'll be ok or not. I won't know until Cassie and I get Y/n to headquarters so Cassie can make sure if there's anything is wrong with her or not.

'Please be ok Y/n. I can't risk losing another sister.' I thought worriedly.

Cassie and I soon made it to headquarters within only a couple of minutes. I immediately rushed Y/n into the medical room we had here in Team Strike's headquarters. Cassie told me to leave the medical room so she could confirm and make sure that Y/n was either gonna be ok and she was alright or not. I then left the medical room and waited impatiently for Cassie to come out of the medical room with the results for Y/n to let me know if she's going to be ok or not.

~Time skip~
30 minutes later....

I heard footsteps and I looked up to see Cassie walking towards me.

"Is my sister gonna be ok?" I ask eagerly.

"Y/n is gonna be alright Kai." Cassie replied.

"Oh thank god." I say sighing in relief.

"Nothing seems to be wrong with her and her body is in full shape. I although figured that she would've had at least 2 to 5 fracture ribs but she didn't since I noticed that if she didn't use her ice powers to numb the pain she was feeling during our battle with Zap today she would've been benched from Team Strike. Y/n just needs some rest and then she'll be good to go." Cassie explained.

"Thank you Cassie. I'm glad to know that she's gonna be ok." I say sighing in relief, "You that I can't risk losing her too."

Cassie nodded and then she walked up to me. She then placed her right hand on my right shoulder.

"Don't worry Kai she'll be ok. Both of us know that Y/n will pull out of this strongly just like she's always been doing." Cassie reassured me, "We both know just how strong Y/n can be in situations like this."

I for once smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Cassie I really needed to hear something like that." I reply.

I kept on staring into Cassie's electric green eyes. And she stared back into my hazel brown eyes. I realized that ever since our childhood we've been friends thanks to my younger sister Y/n. Ever since I laid eyes on her I instantly fell in love with her. It was love at first sight. When I was young I didn't believe in love at first sight. But I thought wrong when Cassie came in my life. It took me 4 years to finally realize that I liked Cassie and had very VERY strong feelings for her. Something that only my sister Y/n and my other 2 friends Zane and Dawn know that  I have feelings for Cassie. Cassie on the other hand has no idea that I even like her but I'm also afraid of admitting my feelings towards her. I'm afraid that she might even reject me. So I hide my feelings from her. But one thing for sure is that I always do is treat her with the up-most respect. But now that it's come to this moment.... We're both staring into each other's eyes. I started to lean down to her height and she started to lean up to my height having to boost her hieght with her tippy toes to reach my height. We were both about to kiss but that's when we both heard Dawn and Zane talking from the distance. We both stopped what we were just about to do and quickly moved away from each other. I had a slight blush on my face while Cassie's face turned redder than mine due to the embarrassment she was feeling. Probably because of the fact that we were litterally just about to kiss each other.

"I'm gonna go check up on Y/n again real quick. And see if she's still doing ok. I-I'll be right back Kai." Cassie said while she blushed in embarrassment.

"Ok. I'll be waiting here." I reply rubbing the back of my neck.

Cassie nodded with a smile and then quickly walked into the medical room once again to check on my sister who is also her best friend Y/n.

'I really hope that Y/n wakes up soon. I really need to talk to her about Cassie.’ I thought, ‘And not just to talk about my love situation with Cassie but also for her to be there for me and Maisy. We already have Silvy in a coma that she still hasn’t woken up from ever since the incident that happened 6 years ago. We can’t risk losing you too Y/n. Team Strike can’t risk losing you. You're one of the best fighters that I even know. I can’t risk losing you and neither can Maisy Y/n. I’m counting on you sis to wake up as soon as you possibly can.’

Two days later....
Date 3/21/16
Time: 8 a.m.

I wake up with a groan as I sit up. But when I looked around I realized that I was in Team Strike's headquarters medical room?

"What the heck am I doing here?" I ask mumbling to myself.

Then that's when I suddenly felt a hand holding my right hand tightly. I looked down and a smile crept onto my face as I saw my youngest little sister sleeping Maisy as she rested her head on the bed that I was on. I saw her cute little face that I always see whenever I spot her sleeping. I move some strands of hair out of her face. But I then noticed that their were tear stains on her face. Her eyes slowly opened when she felt my touch. Her eyes widened in surprise but then she instantly hugged me tightly with a big and bright smile.

"Sissy! You're up! You had me so worried!" Maisy said happily.

"Ow ow ow! Maisy your kinda hurting me.... I'm still recovering from the battle we had with Zap today." I say.

"Sorry sissy. But you don't know though?" Maisy said.

"Don't know what Maisy? Is their something that I missed?" I ask completely confused.

"Yeah sissy you were out for 2 WHOLE days. The fight you had with Zap was 2 days ago. Today's March 21st." Maisy explained.

"I was out for 2 DAYS!" I say jumping out of the medical bed I was laying on.

But I soon regretted it because I felt the pain in my back that hurt like crazy. I shouted in pain and Maisy quickly ran to my side.

"Sissy are you ok?"Maisy asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'm fine Maisy." I say.

I then used my ice powers to numb the pain which worked and I was able to feel no more pain as of right now.

"See I'm alright now there's no need to worry now Maisy." I say.

"I also heard Zane say that the commander told him to bench you for now until you make a full recovery." Maisy explained.

"Me benched? Heh I don't think so." I say as I stormed out of the medical room, "Not on my watch."

Maisy then ran after me.

"Sissy where are you going?" Maisy called as she ran up to me.

"To go tell dad that he's not gonna bench me just because of a stupid injury I took after one of our battles. Team Strike needs me and I'm not gonna let them down." I say.

"You're so strong sissy. I wanna be just as strong as you when I get older." Maisy said.

"Keep on training hard and you will be." I say with a smile.

"I don't like that Aaron guy who's friends with our mommy." Maisy said suddenly.

"I know you don't and neither do I. Although I haven't even spoken a word to him there's something about him that I just don't trust about him." I say, "Do you know where dad is at?"

"Mmmhmm. Daddy is here with Mommy and that Aaron guy in the main control room while Team Strike is out in the training field training." Maisy said.

"Thanks Maisy." I say, "You wanna come with me to confront dad?"

"Yeah I wanna come!" Maisy said happily.

I smirked and then Maisy and I walked to the main control room where she said that Dad, Mom, and her "So called" friend that helped her Aaron. I pushed the door open with both a mad and serious expression look on my face.

"You're not benching me Dad." I say seriously.

"Snowflake! You're up! How are you feeling?" Mom said as she hugged me gently.

"I was feeling fine until Maisy told me that you told Zane that you said to bench me. Not gonna happen." I say crossing my arms.

"I see she has sass." Aaron said.

"YOU be quiet this doesn't concern you." I say, "Any ways Dad I am NOT being benched just because of a stupid injury I took in our battle with Zap."

"You are and you will Y/n." Dad said.

"Tch are you even listening to yourself Dad? I thought you're the wise Commander of Team Strike? And you're benching the only speedster that Element Village has. One of the best fighters of Element Village. So I AM NOT I say AM NOT being BENCHED. Element Village needs Team Strike. And Team Strike needs me and I DON'T INTEND on letting my Team DOWN or protecting MY village. This village needs to be protected by Team Strike. And tell me where exactly are you gonna find another speedster like me hmm? So I don't care what you have to say to even try and convince me to take a rest cause I WON'T." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Commander she has a point." Cassie said as she came into the main control room, "Y/n is a key member of Team Strike. And we need her. But I can help Y/n by giving her a bendable back brace for her to wear to help her make a faster recovery."

"That is music to my ears Cass. Have you made any yet?" I say.

"I actaully already made a couple of them already." Cassie said, "Commander if you allow me to do this Y/n will be able to make a faster recovery. I've designed these back braces which I call healers to help ease the pain 24/7 so whenever there's trouble or another attack in Element Village Y/n will still be able to fight at full streangth and health. Plus it'll protect you back as well."

"Let's do it. If it means a faster recovery then I'm all for it. The sooner I recover the better." I say.

"But that's if the Commander says it's ok." Cassie said as she looked at my dad who is the Commander.

The commander, which is my dad and Cassie nods to confirm that he says that it’s alright for us to do what Cassie said about the healers she’s made. Cassie and I then left the main control room and to her lab so that she could put on the healers that she made on my back to help me heal faster from the condition I was in from our battle with Zap.

“Ok I need you to lift up your shirt so that I can put on the healer onto your back.” Cassie instructed.

I do so and lift up my shirt. Cassie then placed the healer that she made on my back slowly and carefully. Once she finished putting it on.

“Just let me turn this healer on and I'm all done.” Cassie said, “You can put your shirt down now Y/n. How does it feel?”

“Heh I feel great!” I say happily doing a backflip, “I think your healer is working Cass. But I'm gonna go out and really test it by going on one of my runs.”

“Yeah but just be careful not to get into too much trouble when you go on your run okay?” Cassie asked crossing her arms.

“And what makes you think I’ll get into trouble?” I ask curiously putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh I don't know because you're Y/n and you tend to get in trouble." Cassie said in a teasing mannor.

"I won't get into ANY trouble Cass. I promise and I'll make sure that I won't." I reassure my best friend.

"You better not Y/n. The last thing Team Strike needs is for you to get even more injured." Cassie said.

"Heh trust me Cass I know." I say.

"Hey I'm just reminding ya. You can sometimes be forgetful." Cassie replied with a smirk.

"WHAT!? No I'm not! I remember everything." I reply crossing my arms.

"Hey I'm just teasing Y/n." Cassie replied with a little laugh.

"I know." I reply smirking back at her.

Cassie let out a little laugh in response because she knew how I play along with her and her teasing manors whenever she decides to tease me. And I let out a little laugh as well.

"Well I think we should go back into the main control room now. I think it's best that you let the commander know that you're gonna head out to test my healer for yourself ya know." Cassie suggested.

"Yeah I agree. Let's go now. Come on Cass." I say.

"I'm coming Y/n." Cassie replied.

Cassie and I both walked out of her lab and back into the main control room so that I could tell my dad that I was heading out to test Cassie's healer for myself and see how it holds up when I go on my daily runs. The both of us enter the main control room grabbing my dad's, mom's, and her "So called" friend Aaron's attention. Cassie immediately went back out to the training field because I think she knew what was about to happen.

"Dad I'm heading out to test Cassie's healer for myself by going on one of my runs." I say, "I be gone for a while."

I headed towards the exit of Team Strike's headquarters but then stopped dead in my tracks when my dad spoke.

"If you're heading out then you're taking Aaron with you. Don't you think that'd be a good idea Everest." Dad said.

"That's a wonderful idea Tyler. Y/n you could show Aaron around Element village and the landscapes we have her on the North side of the island." Mom said.

"WHAT!? No! My runs are solo and he won't be able to keep up with me. PLUS my runs are the only way I can clear my mind. So ONE no I'm not taking him with me. TWO have one of the other members show him around. So now I need to go and clear my mind so I can think more clearly and not be stressed. GOODBYE." I reply crossing my arms and leaving.

Aaron's pov

'Why doesn't she like me? And why doesn't she trust me at all? I just want to be her friend just like her mom was to me.' I thought, 'That's all I want us to be. Just friends. How hard must I try for her to gain my trust?'

"I think both of you're daughters trusts me Mrs. Everest." I say sadly with a frown.

"Oh my daughters seems to have gained a bit of sass and stubbornness over the years Aaron. I'm sure both her and Maisy are having a hard time trusting you but just give my girls some time. They'll come around. I know the both of them will." Mrs. Everest reassured me.

"I hope your right Mrs. Everest. I just hope that I can make some new friends here. After all I didn't have any from where I used to live and nor did anyone care for me not even my family. That's was the very reason why I left. I just wanna have a fresh new start. That's all." I reply.

"I know that I'm right Aaron because I know exactly how my daughters are and you're gonna have a fresh new start here in Element village. I promise." Mrs. Everest reassured me once again.

"Thank you Mrs. Everest." I reply with a smile.

"Anytime my friend. Anytime." Mrs. Everest replied with a smile.

Maisy’s pov

I was listening to everything. And I heard everything that Aaron had said. And now I felt kinda guilty for not trusting him. I mean after all he did help my mommy. So I think I should at least give him a chance instead of assuming things about him that might not even be true about him. I was currently sitting down so I got up from where I was sitting down at and walked up to Aaron who was just staring out into the window watching the rest of Team Strike train. I could see his expression on his face. It was sad.

'He must have went through some rough times from where he used to live.' I thought.

He doesn't notice me walking up behind him and I tap his arm. He turned around and seemed surprised to see me even come up to him.

Aaron's pov

I felt someone tap my arm and when I turned around to see who tapped my arm I was surprised to see that it was Mrs. Everest's youngest daughter Maisy. Before I could say anything Maisy spoke.

"I'm sorry Aaron. I heard everything that you said after my older sister Y/n stormed off like that. I shouldn't have treated you like that since you did help my mommy escape from Plazo and Plazaya. Will you please forgive me?" Maisy asked.

"Of course I forgive you kiddo." I reply with a smile.

"Thank you!" Maisy said as she hugged me.

I was shocked at first when she hugged me but then I hugged her back tightly. Maisy.... She reminds me of my little sister that I had. Maria.... She disappeared when there was an attack in my village. She would be the same age as Maisy if she was still here. But I have no idea where she even is. My thought of her disappearance is that she must have been kidnapped by someone and left without a trace to track whoever kidnapped my little sister.

"Is it okay if I can show you around Element village?" Maisy asked.

"Yeah sure I'd like that." I reply.

"Yay!" Maisy cheered, "Come on there's so much for you to see!"

I chuckled as Maisy pulled me along. She seemed to be very excited to show me around Element village.

(Everest) Mom’s pov

I smiled as I now saw Masiy befriend Aaron.

‘Now Y/n just needs to learn how to trust him. He’s been through so much and he needs friends.’ I thought.

Y/n’s pov

I run fast away from Element and to Lotus Lake which is far away from my village. About 120 miles away to be exact. Coming here to Lotus Lake was my most favorite Lake to come to because no one else in the village knows about it except for me, Silvy, Wendy, Peter, and Zander. I haven’t seen Silvy’s friends for a while since they live in a different part of the village that is quite a ways away from Element village. They live in Sky fortress which is a different part of Element village. They live there because they were born with flying element powers. My aunt Skyler is the head commander of Sky fortress. My friends Wendy, Peter, and Zander are a team called Team Flight. Silvy is a part of their team but ever since she went into her coma after the incident that happened a few years ago. I used to come here with Silvy, Peter, Wendy, and Zander all the time but recently we haven’t had the chance to really hang out with each other since all of us are a part of different teams and heroes since we all made the choice to become heroes and protect our village, to protect our homes, to protect our families, and to protect the citizens that live in our village. It's been hard for all of us to find time to hang out with each other. I used to go to Lotus lake with Team Flight all the time including Silvy. I go here to help clear my mind and so does Team Flight. We all come here to our secret place to help clear our minds of the problems we stress about most. The Lake is very beautiful and we all love it here a lot because of how quiet and peaceful it is over here. It’s the perfect place for us to go when we need to clear our minds. The water in the lake was crystal blue. As the sunshine reflected off the water of the lake it made it look like the water was sparkling. The lotuses in the lake floated around the water gracefully. The leaves on the trees swayed as the light breeze blew. The light breeze caused my hair to blow along with the leaves in the trees. I sat on a huge rock admiring the beautiful scenery. Although I longed to share this beautiful scenery with my sister Silvy and Team Flight. I sigh as I look down.

“When are you gonna wake up Silvy?” I ask myself, “I need you now more than ever.”

I then look up into the sky then back at the lake and sigh once again. Then I decided to think of the good old memories I had coming here with Silvy and Team Flight to help cheer me up. But then I thought about Aaron….

‘I never really gave him a chance. But how can I trust a total stranger? I know nothing about him! I don’t know whether he could be a secret undercover villain? But then why would he help my mom? That’s my question. Should I give him a chance?’ I thought.

25 minutes later….

Time: 1:45 p.m.

I was lost in my thoughts thinking about Aaron whether I should try and give him a chance or not. 

‘Maybe I’m wrong about him? Maybe he’s actually a good person? I won’t know if he is or not unless I DO give him a chance. I mean I was kind of a little bit rude to him whenever he spoke to me.’ I thought, ‘Maybe I should give him a chance?’

I look down at my communication watch to check the time. 1:45 p.m. it said as I read it.

‘Hmm how about we go to the south side of the island now?’ I thought, ‘I still haven’t explored the entire side of it yet.’

I smirked at my thoughts and jumped down from the rock I was sitting on. I did a quick little stretch before I ran off in the direction that led to the south side of the island. I felt the breeze blow against my face as I ran. I explored some new landscapes as I ran through the south side of the island.

“So far so good I haven’t ran into any trouble!” I say happily to myself.

But then out of nowhere I hit from in back of my back causing me to fall down.

“I had to jinx it huh?” I asked, “What the heck was that?” 

I saw something blue come at me in the distance. 

“Wait a second…. Sonic is that you?” I say.

I dodged his attack. That’s when I got a better look at who was attacking me.

“Wait you’re not Sonic! You’re a robot!” I say as I fight back.

The robot that looked like my friend Sonic didn’t reply and continued to attack me faster and harder.

‘Dang how is this robot so fast!? It's literally as fast as me! This absolutely has to be one of Eggman’s robots I’m guessing.’ I thought.

I then heard something flying towards us in the distance.

‘Oh no please don’t let that be Eggman.’ I thought worriedly.

“Oh ho ho ho look who do we have here?” Eggman said evilly laughing.

“Oh come on Egghead I’m already having a bad enough day!” I shout as I continue to fight his robot.

“Well then I’ll just make your day even worse! Badniks ATTACK!” Eggman shouted.

‘Great…. JUST GREAT! This day just isn’t my day. Everything is just going all wrong today!’ I thought.

I was by myself fighting Eggman’s robots. I struggled to fight back even with my powers. Cassie’s healer was still holding up but I couldn’t risk getting hurt even worse. As much as I would hate to do this but I have no other choice but to retreat. I had to keep my promise to Cassie. I then ran away from the scene of my battle. I outran all of Eggman and his robots except for 1. And that was the one that looked like my friend Sonic. I was so running out of breath due to the condition I was currently in. I was still on the south side of the island. I saw a place to hide from the robot that looked like Sonic. I was trying to breath softly but couldn’t because of the pain I was feeling in my back. I breathed slowly and heavily as soft as I possibly could until I thought the robot that looked like my friend Sonic was gone. Key word “THOUGHT” the robot that looked like my friend Sonic was gone. I breathed out loudly and at that moment I was thrown out from my hiding spot and to the ground out in the open. I was out of breath and in a little pain. I then did my best to stand up.

“You just don’t give up don’t you?” I ask getting into my fighting stance.

Once again the robot that looked like my friend Sonic didn’t reply.

“I may be in pain and not 100% physically healed just yet but if it’s a fight you want it’s a fight you’re gonna get.” I say breathing heavily.

The two of us fought again and I gave it my all to fight back. But I don’t know how much longer I could keep this all up. I was slowly running out of energy to fight. But then that’s when I saw HIM again. He joined in the fight and together we fought against the robot that looked like my friend Sonic. The robot soon retreated after HE joined the fight and helped me. I was breathing so hard that I fell to my knees in exhaustion. He then kneeled down to me.

“Are you ok?” He asked with his deep voice.

“Yeah…. Just exhausted that’s all.” I reply, still breathing heavily and out of breath.

“You need to drink water.” He said picking me up in bridal style.

This caught me by surprise.

“What are you doing? I don’t even know who you are?” I ask defensively.

He didn’t respond to either of my questions and instead ran to a nearby lake.

“I said you needed water so I brought you here to this lake.” He replied.

“Oh thanks water is much needed right now for me.” I replied back.

I then made a small bowl and filled it with water and drank out from it. The black hedgehog looked at me in surprise.

“What?” I ask, giving him a confused look.

“How did you do that?” He asked.

“Heh something you don’t know about me is that I’m no normal human being. I was born with super speed and ice powers.” I reply before taking another sip of water from my small ice bowl that I made.

“So what’s your name?” He asked.

After I finished drinking the water from my ice bowl I responded to his question.

“My name is Y/n.” I reply, “And yours?”

“Shadow. Shadow the Hedgehog.” Shadow replied.

‘He’s SHADOW!? He’s the guy that Sonic said was a villain?!’ I thought, ‘But… he doesn’t seem like he would be a villain though.’

“We’ve encountered before. On the mountain top you saved my life.” I reply, “I never got the chance to thank you for saving me.”

“It was nothing.” Shadow replied.

“But it was something. If you didn’t save me on the mountain top I probably would’ve been either dead or severely injured.” I reply.

“Like I said it was nothing. I just happened to be there at the right time to save your life.” Shadow replied.

“Harsh much and a little stubborn I see.” I reply with a smirk.

“Hmph whatever.” Shadow replied while crossing his arms.

"Hey I was only teasing." I reply with a smirk, "Don't take it too hard now it was just a joke."

“I have to go. I have some other things to deal with.” Shadow said.

“WAIT!” I shouted getting up.

But I was too late. He teleported away. Right in front of my eyes and before I had the chance to speak.

“(Sigh) Will I ever see you again Shadow the hedgehog?” I ask myself.

Meanwhile…..

Aaron's pov

Maisy showed me pretty much everywhere in Element village. And now she was taking me to her favorite burger place.

‘What was the place called again? Sizzling Sam’s? Yeah I think that’s what it’s called.’ I thought, ‘I’ve never heard of it but Maisy told me that this place has the best bacon burgers. I honestly have no idea what a bacon burger is. I guess I’ll find out soon.’

I saw a huge sign in the distance that read “Sizzling Sam’s”. So I'm guessing that’s the place Maisy is taking me too right now. I could also smell the delicious smell of what Maisy called the hamburgers and bacon burgers. And honestly it smelt amazing.

“Is that the place Maisy?” I ask, pointing to the sign.

“Yeah that’s the place!” Maisy replied excitedly, “You’re gonna love their burgers! They’re the absolute best! Come on! Come on!”

Maisy dragged me along and I chuckled.

‘She reminds me so much of my little sister Maria.’ I thought.

We made it to Sizzling Sam’s and entered the building. Maisy pulled me to an open table for two. We both took a seat and a couple minutes later a guy walked up to us with a smile.

“Hey Little Maisy who’s your friend?” the guy asked.

“Hi Sam! This is my new friend Aaron! He’s new here.” Maisy replied with a huge and happy smile, “Aaron this is Sam! He’s the owner of Sizzling Sams!”

“Hi there Mr. Sam.” I say with a smile, “Maisy here has been telling me all about your restaurant all day.”

“No need to call me Mr. Sam Aaron. Just Sam is fine.” Sam said.

“Oh ok.” I reply.

“Sam can we have 2 double bacon cheeseburgers?” Maisy asked.

“2 doubles coming right up and what would you like to have for a drink?” Sam asked.

“The usual for me.” Maisy said.

“Ah sprite ok got it. And for you Aaron?” Sam said.

“Umm… I’ll have the same as Maisy please.” I reply.

“2 doubles and 2 sprites coming right up. I’ll have your drinks here shortly.” Sam said.

Sam then left our table that Maisy and I were sitting at.

“So Aaron, what was it like for you before you met my mommy?” Maisy asked.

“To be completely honest, horrible. Way before I met your mom and helped her things for me and my little sister was rough.” I replied as I sighed.

“What do you mean? What happened before you met my mommy?” Maisy asked.

“Everything was really rough. I had to work a lot to provide for my family but they never appreciated what I did for them only my little sister Maria did. I would hunt for food to bring so that my family could have something to eat for dinner, fight my way in and out of the forest, and protect my family from any danger that is a threat to my family.” I explained, “And not too long ago my village was attacked by this man. He had so many robots that killed everyone in my village except for me, my little sister, and my best friend Marinette. We were the only survivors from our village. But we got separated during the attack on our village. And I haven’t seen them since.” 

“I’m sorry that I asked Aaron I didn’t know.” Maisy apologized.

“Nah it’s ok kiddo. You didn’t know and that’s alright if you didn’t.” I replied.

“Do you have any idea what happened to them? Your sister and your best friend?” Maisy asked.

“Either that they’re alive and out there somewhere lost deep in the surrounding forest or possibly dead. But I’m hoping to God that they’re both alive.” I replied.

“I hope that they’re alive too. I hope that you get to find them soon.” Maisy said with a bright smile.

Sam soon brought us our drinks.

“There you go. And your bacon burgers will be done shortly.” Sam said with a smile.

“Thanks Sam!” Maisy said cheerfully.

“Yeah thank you Sam.” I reply with a smile.

Sam nodded and smiled at us before he left our table once again.

Meanwhile….

Y/n’s pov

“Well since I’m here in the south side of the island I might as well pay a visit to Sonic, Tails, Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles." I say to myself.

I smirked and ran towards their village.

‘Today is just not my day. Everything that happened today has gone all wrong. Seeing them will make my day much better. Than how it’s been so far today.’ I thought.

I look down at my communication watch to check the time once again as I run to Mobius village.

Time: 2:45 p.m.

“I’ll at least have a couple hours to spend with them before dinner.” I say to myself.

I ran and stopped at Sonic’s shack and I saw Sonic, Amy, Tails, Sticks, and Knuckles playing some volleyball together.

“Hey guys!” I say.

My voice grabbed their attention. They all smiled at me. Amy was the first to run up to me and hug me tightly. But her hug was too tight though.

“Y/N! We missed you so much!” Amy said.

“Yeah me to Amy but please let go now you're gonna make my condition worse!” I say.

“Condition? What happened to you while you were gone?” Tails asked.

“Long story short. That day that I had to leave because my village was under attack. Zap, a fellow villain that is a threat to my village, decided to attack the same day as Flame did. Had 2 very intense battles that day and I got a little banged up from the battle that Team Strike had with Zap.” I explained.

“So where were you injured then Y/n? You look fine to me.” Sonic asked.

“I took an injury to my back but my bestie who is the brains of Team Strike Cassie built these flexible back braces that she calls ‘healers’ and what they do is that wearing one of these will help me make a faster recovery. It’s also battle proof. So even if I’m injured as long as I have the healer on I’ll still be able to fight.” I explained.

“Fascinating and super cool at the same time!” Tails said.

“So what brings you here this time?” Knuckles asked.

“What? I can’t come and visit my friends or something?” I ask teasing.

“No, I just wanted to ask.” Knuckles replied.

“Hey I was just teasing Knuckles.” I say.

“Well I’m just glad that you decided to visit us.” Sticks said. 

“Yeah me too. I kinda had a rough day so far and I definitely needed to go out and clear my mind. Today has been far too stressful for me to handle.

"So what happened while you were gone?" Tails asked.

"A lot of things. My mom just came back but she brought this boy named Aaron with her. And I dunno something seems a little off about him that I just don't trust about him." I say, "But I'm not sure what to do in the situation."

"Maybe you should just give the guy a chance you don't know what he could've been through in his past." Amy said.

"Amy's got a point Y/n. Maybe if you give him a chance you'll learn a few things from him." Sticks said.

"And it'll help you build trust with him." Tails added.

"Hmm I'll think about that but for now how about you guys? What's happened since my last visit?" I ask.

"Eh nothing much really. Well besides Eggman's attack yesterday but other than that nothing really besides hanging out and eating chili dogs or eating at meh burger." Sonic said.

3 hours later....
Time: 5:50 p.m.

I spent the past 3 hours talking and hanging out with Sonic, Tails, Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles. And to be honest talking to them has really helped me out. It made my day better that's for sure. At first my day was going all wrong but now I would say my day went from all wrong to alright. But I now had to go back home. I had dinner at 6 p.m. with my family and... Aaron. But Sonic, Amy, Tails, Sticks, and Knuckles helped me decide if I should give Aaron a chance or not. And they convinced me to give him a chance. I was running back to the south side of the island back to Element Village.

??? pov

We watched as we saw our son's daughter Y/n run back to Element Village from a far distance away.

"The time will come for us to take our revenge." I said.

"Indeed love indeed." ??? said.

A/n:
8246 words!!!
Whoa new record!!!
This chapter turned out to be pretty long!!!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!
I worked really hard on this chapter!!!
And put a whole lot of effort into it!!!
This is the longest chapter I have written for this story so far!!!
I love you guys and gals so much!!!
I purple you with luv!!! (If you're BTS army you will understand this)
Take care and be safe out there!!!
8331 words including A/n

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

494 9 10
A story about vampires in Sonic's world. And no this will not be like twilight. Amy has a DARK secret that only she knows about. And unleashes her se...
11.9K 350 31
COMPLETED Book 1: Jayde and the Seven Shards Book 2: Rising Adversity [A/N: definitely recommended to read the first book to understand this book be...
29K 1K 13
On the planet Mobius there was a hero that was very well known and loved by billions. Especially the women of Mobius. His name was Sonic the Hedgehog...
1K 25 12
Yes you've seen this book before, this is my second account. My other account im still logged into on my phone so while i still can, Im putting all m...