SUN TAN; it {DISCONTINUED}

Per janiabeans

๐ŸŽˆ โ› why does the sun set, baby? i'm tryna get my sun tan โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: the boy who swears like a sailor finds... Mรฉs

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
super jewy test
birth control pills
pharmacy fiasco
blood banquet
rock war
4th of july
sewer map
neibolt visit
locked up

trip to the quarry

1K 45 17
Per janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"sure you aren't joining us, babe?" richie turned to ocean.

the five boys were stood at the edge in their tighty whities, about to play loogie. ocean sat on a rock behind them in her undergarments - waiting for their revolting game to end.

"it's still a no from me." ocean shook her head.

"suit yourself."

"lay it out." eddie ordered.

"oh my god."

"so easy."

"poor tree."

"oh my God." richie laughed, "that was terrible, i win."

"you won?" eddie scoffed.

"yeah." richie nodded.

"did you see my loogie?" eddie asked.

"that went the farthest!" richie argued, "it's by distance."

"mass. it's always been mass." eddie stated, making his sister snort out at his stupidity.

richie turned to her a smiled, "what? w-what is mass?"

"who cares how far it goes?" eddie exclaimed, "it matters how cool it looks like if it's green or it's white or juicy and fat."

"honestly, that sounds sickening." ocean gagged.

"alright." bill sighed, tired of their neverending back and forth, "who's first?"

"thanks for that."

"that was terrible."

"with those cuts you have on your chest, i'm not sure if getting in this water-" eddie started to inform ben.

"will you stop with the greywater shit." richie groaned, "you make it seem like anywater we get in is like swimming in an out-house."

"what's greywater?" ben inquired.

"don't get him started."

"who's first?" bill questioned.

the five boys stared at the water in anticipation.

"i'll go!" bev annonced, "sisies."

the group turned around to see the girl stripping her dress off, once she was done, she ran to the edge and leapt in.

"what the fuck?!" richie yelled as she landed, "ah, holy shit! we just got shown up by a girl!"

"yeah, you did." ocean got up and peered over the edge.

"do we have to do that now?" stan quizzed.

"yes." eddie nodded.

"come on!" beverly called from bellow.

"oh shit."

bill was the first to jump down, then ben, then eddie and then stan. ocean and richie stood at the top of the cliff as their friends called them to come down.

"ready?" richie asked the girl.

"i don't know." ocean told him.

"what you're scared of the water?" richie grinned in a teasing way, "your name is literally ocean."

"no, no, no." ocean shook her head, "i'm not scared but you know what would make me feel better?"

"come down!"

"a kiss?" richie puckered up and leaned forward.

ocean rolled her eyes and pushed his fave back with her hand, "you going first."

"or we could go together." richie put his hand out for her to take.

"hurry up guys!"

"that wouldn't help anything." ocean laughed before pushing him off the cliff.

"asshole!" he yelled as he plummeted down.

she chuckled before jumping below after him.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

they all splashed each other with smiles on their faces which reached their eyes.

"chicken fight?" ocean suggested.

"i'll be the referee." eddie offered as they teamed up.

bill went underwater and bev got on his shoulders, richie and ben teamed up while stanley and ocean were a pair.

"first-time stan has been between anyone's legs." richie grinned.

"shut up richie!"

"beep beep."

"asshole." ocean cursed him while using her foot to flick water at him.

"go!" eddie shouted.

they all began thrusting each other's shoulders and sometimes they would take it upon themselves to kick one another.

"i already won." richie yelled, "don't bother."

"hush up richie." bev laughed.

surprisingly, after richie and bev teamed up to gave her a heave, ocean fell off stan's shoulders and fell into the water.

"you okay?" stan asked as he helped her out.

"yeah, thanks." she smiled, "two cheaters."

richie pushed bev and she fell backwards making richie and ben cheer.

"they're down!" richie grinned, "yes!"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"who c-can hold their breath for t-the longest?" bill asked.

"3, 2, 1 go." eddie counted down before they all dipped their heads underwater.

after 30 seconds ocean popped up gasping for air, then ben and eddie joined her, after that was stan, next was beverly, then bill and finally richie.

"ha i win, losers." richie teased while holding out his two fingers in an L shape.

"who lost?" ben asked and everyone pointed at the coughing brunette.

"well since you lost... rich?" bev turned to the boy.

he nodded and the two scooped ocean up in their arms.

"woah, wait what are you guys-" ocean started but stopped as she was launched into the air.

she screamed out in joy as she descended back down, the six laughed at her actions once she came back up.

"i just saw something." she panted.

"ah fuck, what was that?" richie moved back.

"something just touched my foot." stan agreed, "right there!"

the group dunked their head under the water, trying to find what they were talking about.

"i can't see anything."

"that work?"

"where are we looking?" ben asked.

"right here, right here!" Richie spoke.

bill came up from the water, "it's a turtle."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

beverly and ocean were laid out on a rock sun drying as richie's boom box nearby played love and rocket's 1989 summer radio hit 'i'm alive'.

bill, ben, stanley, richie, eddie sat on other rocks, leaving a distance between themselves and the girls. none of them bold enough to lay near them. but all of them wishing they were as they sneaked their stares in.

bev turned to the girl next to her, slightly lowering her sunglasses, "you good?"

"i'm tryna get my sun tan." ocean admitted.

bev chuckled at that before looking back at the sky. getting tired of her current position, she turned to lie on her stomach. thinking they were caught, they cleared their throats and directed their eyes away.

richie turned to ben's backpack it's filled with books and papers. he started to go through it as he realised, "newsflash ben, school's out for summer. "

"oh, that?" ben looked at what he was doing, "that's not school stuff... "

richie then pulled out a postcard from derry, maine. "who sent you this?"

"no one." ben snatched it away, "give it."

"keep your sticky hands to yourself rich." ocean smiled as she stood up and sat between stan and himself.

"what's with the history project?" richie asked as he averted his eyes from the girl and onto a blue folder.

stan leaned over ocean and peered at the information.

"oh, well, when i first moved here i didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so i started spending time in the library."

"you went to the library?" richie looked around, "on purpose."

"don't look so shocked rich." ocean whispered to him, "it makes you look dumb."

"nerd." richie whispered back as he passed it to bill.

"oh," bev got up, "i wanna see."

she sat down next to bill and he gawked at her being so close to him.

"what's the black spot?" stan questioned as richie pulled out another bool.

eddie looked over at the picture, "the black spot was a nightclub that was burned down years ago by that racist cult."

"the what?"

"that racist cult." ocean echoed.

"no, i heard him." stan shook his head, "what racist cult?"

"don't you watch geraldo?" eddie bid in disbelief, "i thought you watched it with me."

"i fall asleep 5 minutes in, ned." ocean told him.

"your-your-your hair..." bill pointed out, his eyes on the red-head.

"your... your hair's beautiful, beverly." ben interpreted.

"oh." bev ran her hand through her freshly cut hair with a smile, "right. thanks."

"did you do it yourself?" ocean leaned forward to take a better look at her.

bev nodded sheepishly.

"amazing!" ocean gaped, "you should do mine."

richie nudged her, "i like your long hair."

"i didn't ask you, rich." ocean beamed.

"here, pass it." richie put his hand out to bill who handed the book back to him, "why is it all murders and missing kids?"

"derry's not like any town i've ever been in before." ben explained, "they did a study once, and it turns out people die or disappear six times the national average."

richie, stan and ocean shared an alarmed look.

"you read that?" bev queried.

ben nodded, "and that's just grown-ups. kids are worse. way, way worse. i've got more stuff if you wanna see it."

as the other kids nodded, eddie shook his head in fear and ocean laughed at his anxiousness before patting his back in reassurance.

"no, no." eddie shook his head, disagreeing.

it was six against one - they were going to ben's house.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

118K 2.8K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...
532K 11.9K 27
[completed] "DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" "Eddie. Eddie, it'll be okay, just look at me." Please don't read this book I promise you it's not good ๐Ÿ˜ญ
110K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING โ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ โž [๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š] ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
87.7K 2K 15
Sequel to '๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ โ˜† Eddie Kaspbrak' Part 2/2 of the Summer Hanscom series Based of the movie 'It: Chapter Two'. If you haven't read 'New โ˜† Eddie Kas...