Light & Shadow

By vintage_grace

Seven months have passed since Lia lost her Dad, Tony Stark, most of which she has spent on the run from the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Welcome!

24 1 0
By vintage_grace

Hello, dear reader.

If you're a fan of Peter Parker (aka Spiderman) then I welcome you to this story. If you are not, I extend my welcome all the same. This story is a continuation of The REM Trials, which I recommend reading before starting this one. I hope all of you will be able to read both and enjoy it.

I look forward to sharing this with you and all getting to hear your thoughts and reactions. The prologue will be posted very soon, but until then, feel free to browse my other stories, or ask me more about this story!

And as always, stay wonderful. Xx

–Sai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 161 13
Tw: selfharm, suicidal thoughts, mentions of suicide and depression It's really bad so read at your own risk😭😭 Carmen Sophia Stark is the daughter...
633 22 10
Book 3 of 5 Tessa Stark and Peter Parker were two of the unlucky millions to be dusted away by the infamous snap, caused by Thanos. After five years...
43.1K 979 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
370K 8.7K 29
After Y/N finds out her best friend and crush Peter Parker is Spider-Man, the two go to Europe for the summer with their friends on a school trip. Wh...