quirk malfunctions

By tokoyama_thebirdyboy

mha drawing.. what if the quirks backfired?? More

aoyama
request
denki
kirishima (could be seen as kiribaku)
aziawa (with the erasermic ship)
my failed shigaraki
asui( messy but it's still her)
Momo ...
hizashi/ present mic
urakaka+ eraser quirk glitch
shinsou
eri
Sero... I'm sorry
Dabi/touya todoroki... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ayoama but a bit better

hagakura (?)

252 4 13
By tokoyama_thebirdyboy

This is what I think she'd look like with out a quirk.. so yeah.

There she laid, surprisingly alive. Barely and unable to move to grab her phone.. her phone ringing and ringing as aizawa called and texted her, worried for her..

But she could having tell her phone to answer... Hagakura whimpered, despitly hoping someone to help her.. but she was in a back ally that was rarely traveled...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
990K 37.3K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
926K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
674K 15.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.