Seduce Me

By deanaera

a Duo of some Sensual Intimate poetic pieces of mine - a little Sexy, a bit Steamy but Not Too Hot to handle... More

Dark Spark
Sipping Lust

Author's Note

8 0 0
By deanaera

SEDUCE ME

- With words...

Words are such a powerful medium and such a masterful tool for many things - seduction among them.

As a writer, especially a romantic one, it's not unexpected when the words flowing onto the page turn seductive.

As a reader, I am myself often  seduced by the words as I explore my latest finds.

As a poet, I sometimes can't help but express some of my more sensual thoughts and notions on a page as feelings devour me - giving rise to the pieces that follow within this compilation.

I hope you find yourself as I myself when the words fell - Seduced... With Words...

P.S.:
If you liked my turn of phrase thus far and want more, please please please 🥺 leave a comment or a vote. Feedback helps to keep a poetess going!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 12.6K 159
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
3.2K 116 13
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
4.8K 105 106
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
1.2K 65 18
The loving kiss of death The cold touch of darkness Where is the hope I'm searching for? Your sweet little kisses Your gentle touch Ah, there it is...