Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

Av wae_baksu

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... Mer

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Delta x Reader
Aiger x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Daigo x Reader
Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader
Victories X Reader (Halloween)
Funny Moment 😪

Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3

1K 21 116
Av wae_baksu

Key:
(c/n): chick name

It's been about 6 days since your science teacher assigned the project with the chicks. Everyday, Hikaru came over your house, and you guys would work on any homework that you had. By now the egg was almost hatched. There was a huge crack across it, though the chick wasn't ready to hatch just yet.

Today was another ordinary day. You got up, got ready for school, picked up (f/n) and met the brothers at the gates of the school. Though this time, instead of Hikaru kissing your forehead like he usually does, he lifted your chin and pecked your lips. You blushed madly as he took the incubator from your hands, since you had it for the night.

"Wow, (Name). Look! It's almost hatching!" He said. You could tell he was really excited. It was like watching your kid say their first word. Or better yet, your child being born.

"Yeah! It should be hatching any moment now, so we have to be on guard so we can take the chick out of the incubator when needed." you said.

"Mhm" he responded, staring in awe at the nearly hatched egg. You just chuckled at him.

"Woah look at that!" Hyuga said. "You guys are gonna be parents soon! Probably today!"

"Hyuga! We're not parents!" Hikaru fired.

"Yet" (f/n) chimed in. You giggled as Hikaru blushed and held the incubator protectively. You took the incubator from his hands as you started to walk away, heading to your first period class.

Hikaru snapped out of his trance and caught up with you as he grabbed your shoulder, making you face him. Then he placed a light butterfly kiss on your forehead and ran the opposite way, calling out to you.

"I'll see you in math!" He waved. You giggled and waved back with your free hand.

"See ya!"

You entered your first period class and sat down, the incubator sitting in your lap comfortably. Everyone was used to it by now, but you would still get a few glances here and there. You were in the middle of doing your work from the class when someone walked in the room. They handed papers to the teacher but you were too focused to look up. That was, until the person stole the incubator from your lap. You almost got up and tackled the person until you saw a flash of blue hair and recognized the person. It was none other than your beloved boyfriend.

"Someone got defensive" Hikaru teased.

"What are you doing here?" you whispered to him.

"I had to drop off papers from my teacher to yours. More like volunteered. I'm gonna hold onto the incubator until lunch." He whispered back. He put his hand on yours as a reassuring gesture before walking out of the classroom and walking back to his own.

After he left you playfully rolled your eyes, which the teacher caught. He just shook his head with a smile on his face. You went back to doing your work until the period was over. The bell rang, you got your stuff, and went to your next class. It was nice having (f/n)'s company as usual. You guys would whisper and pass notes during class. Obviously the teachers noticed, either they just didn't care or they let you have your fun. One of the two.

Anyways, lunch time rolls around.

"LUNCHHHHHH, the best period of the day~" (f/n) sang.

"If it's even considered a period" you sweat dropped.

(f/n) saw Hyuga sitting at the lunch table with Hikaru already, so they ran up to the two and parked it right next to Hyuga, as usual. You, on the other hand, took your sweet time and sat next to Hikaru, who was holding the incubator with both hands. You smiled and leaned into his shoulder.

"I can take the chick now if you want" you told him. He ever-so-slightly blushed at the contact, but still leaned his head on yours.

"I got it, don't worry. You can have it back hmm... never." You lifted your head and looked at him.

"Really?"

"No. Do you really think I'd be serious about that?"

"You might be"

"You're right, I might be" he smirked. You playfully rolled your eyes again and leaned back into Hikaru. Meanwhile, Hyuga and (f/n) were talking up a storm as usual. One thing you noticed, Hyuga was looking at (f/n) more intently than usual. You twisted your head to whisper into Hikaru's ear.

"So when's their wedding happening?" Hikaru looked at them and chuckled.

"They need to hurry up"

"They really do"

After lunch, you and Hikaru headed to math. Hikaru still had the incubator in his hands. You both walked into math when you suddenly heard the egg crack even more. You see, throughout the week, the egg had cracked a lot and now it looked like it would hatch any minute.

You and Hikaru gave each other a knowing look before sitting down in your seats. The chick was definitely gonna hatch today.

"Alright class, let's start" the teacher said. Some kids groaned while other nodded. You and Hikaru took out the things you needed for class, but still kept a close eye on the chick. You were both extremely eager to see the chick hatch.

You began taking notes, and did so for most of the class. Until, the egg cracked again. Only you, Hikaru, and your seatmates heard it, but it was still pretty loud. You looked at the egg, then looked at Hikaru. Hikaru looked back at you and you two nodded at each other before going back to taking notes. The others around you were confused.

"Those two can seriously read each others' minds" one kids whispered.

"Yeah, it's kinda scary" another whispered. Then they minded their business and payed attention to the teacher.

The bell rang throughout the classroom, and all of the students packed their stuff. As Hikaru was packing up his supplies, you stole the incubator from him and winked at him, walking to your next class. Hikaru just smiled softly and headed to his own.

You walked into the classroom and took your seat right next to (f/n).

"How do you always beat me here?" You asked them.

"My classroom is right next door" They answered.

"Ohhhh okay"

Today's assignment was to work in partners. Obviously, you and (f/n) chose each other. Although, while working together. The egg cracked EVEN MORE. But still not enough for the chick to hatch. Your eyes widened.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this. I really want the chick to hurry up and hatch but I'm also nervous for when it does hatch" you explained. (F/n) just chuckled.

"I'd say you're leaning more towards the "I want the chick to hatch now " side"

"I guess I am"

Then you continued to do your work. The egg kept cracking ever so slightly, until the period was finally over. It seriously looked like it could hatch at that moment. And you were anxious as hell.

"I bet it's gonna hatch next period" (f/n) said while staring at the incubator and packing her stuff. "I mean, look at how close it is! Did your science teacher ever say what you guys were gonna do with the chicks?"

"He said that we could either keep the chick in the classroom and observe it every time we have class, or you can take it home and record what happens at home. As long as you collect data and the chick is alive and well, he doesn't really care where you put the chick"

"Man your science teacher is so chill. Mine wants to duct tape everyone to a wall 24/7." You laughed as you finished packing your stuff as well.

"If I don't see a baby chick at the end of the school day before we start walking home I'm gonna be really sad" (f/n) added. This made you laugh again.

"We'll see how things turn out" you said. "Bye!"

"See ya!" With that, you both walked to your separate classes. You arrived at your science class and walked in, seeing that Hikaru was already there and sitting down, his head resting on his hand. He was tapping his cheek with his finger. You walked over to the table and sat down, putting your stuff under the table and holding the incubator tightly.

"Hey," you spoke, "the egg kept cracking during my last class with (f/n), it might hatch this class." Hikaru looked at you and smiled.

"I really hope it hatched soon" he said.

"I do too"

"Can I hold it?"

"Of course, you don't need to ask. Especially after stealing it from me earlier." you giggled and handed him the incubator.

"Thanks-" he started speaking, but once the incubator was settled in his hands, the egg cracked entirely and the baby chick hatched. You and Hikaru looked at each other wide-eyed, having no idea what to do. This is where the teacher came to the rescue. He walked up to Hikaru, took the incubator and took the egg and the chick out. He then placed the chick into Hikaru's hands and  spoke.

"Congratulations you two. Your egg is the first to hatch. What will you name it?"

"(c/n)" You said without hesitation. Hikaru was staring at the baby chick in his hands.

"It seems like you guys already planned out for after the chick hatches. Smart." the teacher said.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, now follow your plans and what you researched to take care of the chick. I'll be here if you need any help." With that, the teacher walked away.

You turned to Hikaru, who was still looking at the chick with adoration.

"Hikaru" you called to him. He looked up at you with sparkles in his eyes. It was like the all the stars in the sky were poured into them.

"It finally hatched" you smiled. He nodded and looked back at the chick. You were about to turn away and get out the notes you took while researching when all of a sudden, you felt Hikaru bring one of your hands to the other, placing the chick gently in your hands. Hikaru smiled so brightly at you, you almost needed sunglasses in order to see him.

"Here, hold (c/n) for a while. I'll see what we need to do." He said as he got his notes out from his backpack and studied them. He was a literal ANGEL. Not only did he pull out his notes to look at the next steps for you, but he just placed the baby chick in your hands as carefully as he could. He gave you a chance to hold (c/n) while being careful not to hurt it. He was intensely staring and reading the notes off of the paper out loud for you to hear too. You didn't care if you guys were in class, you guys sat in the back corner anyways. You leaned towards him and kissed his cheek. Hikaru immediately stopped reading off of the paper and blushed.

"Did you even hear a word I was saying?"

"Not at all" you replied innocently.

"I was saying, it's possible that the chick will become attached to it's owners/parents since it's easy for chickens to empathize, considering how social they are. Also, we need to choose a chick starter feed to feed the chick. It has to have at least 18% protein to help the amount of energy needed for growth. To top it off, it also needs prebiotics and yeast for immune health, along with vitamins and minerals to support the bone health." Hikaru said.

"One more thing, we'll have to dip (c/n)'s beak into the water if it doesn't end up drinking it." He added.

"It seems like to two of you have researched this project very well." The teacher walked up. He set down some chick starter feed on the table along with a small container of water.

"I thought we had to get the materials ourselves" Hikaru said.

"No, I've got it covered for you guys. Unless you're taking it home. Then you might either want to get your own or take some from the bag to take home with you."

"Okay! Thank you!" You said. The teacher nodded and walked back to his desk, typing away on his computer. Right then and there, the chick decided to be loud and "yell" at the top of it's lungs. You and Hikaru tried to hush it while the rest of the class started laughing. You guys looked at the chick, then at each other. You guys shared a smile as you guys continued taking care of (c/n).

Suddenly, while you were holding (c/n), Hikaru looked around quickly and saw that no one was looking at you two. He took that opportunity to grab your chin and kiss you softly on the lips. You blushed madly and stopped functioning for a second.

The teacher saw you kissing, but looked away for your privacy. (C/n) made a sound, making you guys pull away and look down at it. It looked up at you both and slightly nodded, approving of what was happening. You and Hikaru laughed.

Apparently, you and Hikaru were parents now. And you guys were gonna get teased so bad for it. But it was worth it. Because you get to raise and adorable babay chick with your amazing boyfriend. And you couldn't ask for better angels than them.

((THIS WAS LIKE A WHOLE STORY DHAKKSJFJDNSJS 2000+ WORDS ON TOP OF IT BEING CRINGEY AND HORRIBLE T^T
Also, I'm thinking of making the chapters shorter from here on out. I think they're really long and have unnecessary details XD
Anyways, if you guys made it this far, thanks for reading!))

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.4K 103 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...
107K 1.8K 64
You always wanted to know, how different Beyblade Burst characters would react when they fall in love with you? Then you found the right book to find...
5.5K 171 31
//DISCONTINUED// Aiger and Valt always felt it and saw it whenever they were around each other. The love resonance. They saw it surrounding one anoth...
33.6K 720 62
~COMPLETE/FINISHED~ Hello! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! and welcome to my first ever book! Request are (not) (again) open!! You need to know befor...