Double Knot

By JinJae_

Felix and Chan are step siblings Changbin is the illigitimate child of JYP but also Jeongin's brother. What h... More

Get up I can go anywhere
You'll be surprised I'll be everywhere
My Decisions My Life

Anywhere now I don't even care

59 2 0
By JinJae_

Chan was at his desk in his studio.

The conversation between Changbin, Jisung, and Jeongin still haunted him.

He had badly reacted, he saw how Jeongin played with his fingers waiting for some kind of comfort. Chan had ignored the signals, he had let Jeongin believe their relationship didn't matter.

He had pushed him directly into Na Jaemin's arms, into his fucking ex's arms.

He was feeling guilty.

Chan played with some beats, not really focused on his work. It was already late in the afternoon, Jeongin's schedule was surely over now.

He wanted to take his car keys and drive to the Park's mansion to pamper Jeongin in kisses and tell him how sorry he was.

The producer turned off his computer not in the mood to work anymore. He took his pack of cigarettes and went to the rooftop to take a smoke.

He needed to relieve some stress away, usually he would go for some sex but it was out of the question, he didn't need to add cheating to his lack of consideration.

He went down the hall and took the elevator.

Chan smoked five cigarettes, all of them making him feel even more shitty.

He had failed, as Jeongin's boyfriend and as his hyung. His mission was to put him on a pedestal, treat him like the angel he was and make him feel loved.

Being an idol was already so stressful, he didn't deserve relationship problems too.

Chan slept in his studio that night, his fingers glued to his phone. He had tried to write at least one valid excuse text to Jeongin failing miserably.

Now his phone was dead, discarded on his desk and his head full of words he had wanted to say.

The next morning was horrible, he had a headache and his body was hurting from sleeping in an awkward position on his desk chair.

He plugged his cellphone and waited to finally send a message to his boyfriend.

Chan decided to ask if they could meet tonight and of course Jeongin accepted.

His boyfriend was too good to be true.

Chan left the JYP building in the early afternoon, took his car, to go to the nearest shopping mall to buy a gift for his boyfriend. Jeongin didn't need anything in particular, he could have everything he wanted if he asked his manager, so Chan was really a man on a mission.

He took half an hour to choose the cutest Fox pushie and purchase it, after that he went for the fluffiest baby blue sweater and took two hours.

His next stop was a bit particular.

Victoria's Secret.

Jeongin had an obsession with lingerie, he had a part of his gigantic closet reserved for it.

Chan was obviously charmed by this aspect of his boyfriend, Jeongin was really pretty in everything really but when lingerie was involved, he was divine.

The Australian didn't need a lot of reflection, a very nauthty idea clouding his mind. He wanted to see Jeongin in a dark colored lace body. His boyfriend usually liked bright colors like blue, pink or white.

Chan chose a wine colored lace body under the flirty eyes of the shop helper, he cringed internally, feeling quite awkward.

He went to the register barely avoiding her not so subtle flirt attempts, his imagination going wild with the picture of his not so innocent Jeongin, his fair pale skin contrasting with the dark lace.

Chan was suddenly feeling tight in his jeans, he needed to get out of here fast.

He left the shopping mall at four, his hands full of gifts for his boyfriend.

In two hours he needed to be convincing, if Jeongin didn't show him his disappointment Jisung will.

The gate to the Park's mansion was open when he got there 2 hours later, Chan parked his car in front of the house and rang the doorbell, his shopping bags clutched in his hand.

Jeongin himself opened the door looking very comfy in one of Chan's forgotten white shirts and black Nike jogging pants. The Australian wanted to cuddle him right here on the threshold but they had to seriously talk first.

"Hello hyung." Jeongin greeted him timidly, Chan could immediately sense his nervousness.

Jeongin looked at the bags in his right hand with a curious gaze. "Hi Innie." Chan smiled back, they both made their way to the living room. Jeongin took a seat on one of the big sized leather couches and the older followed him, sitting at an awkward distance.

"So..." Chan started trying to find the right words. "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong yesterday when I got mad at Jisung for asking if I was jealous. I didn't mean to upset you."

"But you did." Deadpanned Jeongin, looking at him with a sad gaze. "I know we are not an almost married couple like Ji hyung and Jinnie hyung but I expected another reaction."

"Jeongin, you are my first real relationship." Chan signed trying to explain his point of view. "I care about you, you are the best thing that happened to me like I swear I never wanted to hurt you. The Chan you have in front of you is not the same Chris you met months ago. I'm trying hard to become someone better, I'm sorry if I hurt you yesterday, I just thought if you wanted to get back with Jaemin I-"

"You what ?" Jeongin cut off. "You were going to let me ? You said I'm the best thing that happened to you but after you just let me down and push me into my ex's arms ?"

"I'm not someone good enough, I'm trying Jeongin really. I couldn't look at myself if I hurt you more." Chan confessed wearly.

"Hyung, I only want you, don't you understand that ?" Jeongin whispered softly, sliding to sit closer to his boyfriend. The younger cupped the older's face making him look in his big starry eyes. "I know we trust each other and all even if we are just at the start of our relationship but be selfish sometimes. I'm not trapped with you against my will, I like you Bang Chan."

Jeongin pecked his lips softly before locking their mouths in a hot make out session. Chan took the lead manhandling him into his lap, his hands low on his bottom giving it a playful smack. "My pretty baby boy." Chan whispered hotly, bending his head to suck a bruise on Jeongin's neck.

"Chan." Jeongin moaned softly, his body burning with lust.

Chan's right hand was busy roaming under Jeongin's shirt while the other was still gripped to his bottom, he gave another slap making the younger whimper. "That's not my name baby." He growled.

"Daddy please." Jeongin wanted more, Chan was aware but he had another plan.

"I have a gift for you baby boy." He whispered sucking a bruise low on Jeongin collarbone. He gave two little sprank to his baby's ass to make him stand up. Jeongin pouted a little but took the pink shopping bag Chan was giving.

Jeongin gasped seeing the dark red lace, taking slowly out of the bag. "That's so pretty Channie."

"Make it prettier and wear it for Daddy, I will wait for you in your bedroom."

Jeongin nodded, skipping away to one of the bathrooms while Chan made his way upstairs to his boyfriend's bedroom. The older man stripped out of his clothes only letting on his black boxer before moving slowly to the center of the bed.

He was kinda feeling like a predator waiting for his prey.

His prey eventually came wine coloured lace clagging his body making Chan bit his bottom lip to not ponce on him.

"Make a turn for Daddy, baby." He asked hand clutching the comforter underneath his body.

Jeongin made a shy little circle on himself, before crawling between Chan's legs on the bed. The younger was gorgeous, his ass up in the air waiting to be ravished. Jeongin's right hand gripped Chan's thigh tightly while the others were palming his clothed crotch .

"Ah baby fuck." Chan hissed under his breath.

Jeongin's fingers pulled his boyfriend's waistband down to his mid thigh before taking the head of his cock in his mouth. Chan knew his boyfriend liked sucking his dick and honestly Jeongin's month was heaven.

He took all of Chan's erection, using his no gag-reflex to pressure him, his tongue licking up and down. Jeongin moaned when Chan tugged on his hair pushing him further into his mouth. The producer came not long after, ropes of cum into his baby's mouth.

"That was so good baby." He said totally blissed out, he threw his boxer at the other side of the room and changed their positions getting Jeongin on his back on the bed.

"Daddy please." Jeongin whimpered, Chan ignored him and focused on marking his body everywhere. He settled himself between his thighs.

The older man took his time suking hickeys before unbuttoning the bottom part of the body, setting Jeongin's painfully red erection free. He stood up making his boyfriend pout before coming back with the half used cherry flavored lube.

He unclasped the bottle pouring a small amount on his finger before pushing the first finger past Jeongin's rim, noticing he was already loose. "You naughty baby." Chan commented.

"I missed you last night." Jeongin confessed letting out a relieved moan when Chan finally started scissoring him.

Chan gave him a little spank making his bottom turn a rosy colour. "I will let it pass this time because it was my fault." He gave another little slap.

"Daddy please !" Jeongin was on the verge of tears, he wanted to be filled up so badly.

"What Innie ? What do you want ?"

"I want you, I want to be filled up. Give me your cock daddy please." Jeongin begged sobbing, he couldn't wait anymore.

Chan pushed his dick inside Jeongin's hole, getting a loud moan in return. He started slow, painfully slow.

The older man locked his mouth with Jeongin swallowing every little moan and sobs, picking up the pace.

Chan wasn't fucking Jeongin like one of his old hook-up, he was making love to his beautiful boyfriend. He wanted him to feel everything he didn't say with words.

"Can I come Daddy please ?"

"Come baby." Jeongin didn't need more to come, dirtying his stomach, Chan came just after him deep in his boyfriend's hole.

They waited to get down from their euphoria before Chan slowly detached himself from Jeongin fletching a towel from the bathroom. He filled the tub and put in Jeongin's favourite lavender bath bomb. "Let's get cleaned up." He cooed, cradling Jeongin up in his arms.

They cleaned themselves, Jeongin put on one of Chan's band tee and a bright colored cotton pantie, Chan decided to wear only a clean boxer and they both went to bed exhausted.

"Good night Daddy." Jeongin mumbled, Chan kissed his hair foundly.

"Good night baby."

The next morning both of them were at the kitchen table after a morning round, Jeongin's ass was feeling sore but he was happy. Chan had made breakfast, chocolate chips pancakes and orange juice.

Changbin wasn't at home yet, it was almost nine.

"Don't you have work today ?" Chan asked between two bite of pancake.

"I have a recording session at four." Jeongin informed.

Chan smiled, brushing his thumb on his boyfriend's lower lip to clean up some chocolate. "We can go together if you want. I need to go over some lyrics with Jisung."

Jeongin nodded, standing up and dropping his plate in the sink. He went back to the table, sat on his boyfriend and started feeding him the rest of his pancake. Chan happily complied, dropping pecks here and here.

When he finished eating, they did the dishes together. "I wonder where Changbin hyung is." Jeongin pouted, having no idea why his brother was not home.

"I'm sure he is just working." Chan reassured him, they settled down in the living room. A cheesy Netflix drama in the background. Jeongin cuddled around Chan, nuzzling in his shoulder.

"Yesterday morning I saw Changbin's crush in the elevator of Jisung and Hyunjin's building."

"You what ?" Chan screeched surprised.

Jeongin turned his head looking at him like he had gone crazy. "I slept at Jisung's place and the next morning I waited for the elevator and Felix was inside."

"Did you two speark ?" He asked trying not to be a suspect and failing miserably.

"We exchanged numbers." Jeongin answered. "I'm going to help Changbin hyung even if he was rude. He is kinda cute."

Chan tried not to panic, it was going to get hard to explain and get the truth out if Felix and Jeongin became friends.

"Innie-" Chan didn't get to finish his sentence, the main door of the house opened. They both stood up hoping to see Changbin returning from his all-nighter at the studio but it wasn't Seo Changbin.

It was Park Jinyoung coming back from his work trip.

Felix wasn't expecting to see Jeongin so soon, not waiting for the elevator in his building at least.

The young Australian pushed himself in a corner of the elevator, Jeongin got in, a shy smile on his face. "Good morning." he greeted.

"Good morning, Jeongin right ?" Felix tried to be nonchalant about this but almost cursed when the other man's face lit up. How did Chan even manage to have a boyfriend ( a fuckbuddy ?) this cute.

"Yes, Park Jeongin and you are Felix." Jeongin confirmed happily.

Five floor to go.

"Should we exchange numbers ?" The cheerful boy asked.

"Aren't you a popular Idol and everything ? You shouldn't give your personal number so easily."

His question made Jeongin laugh. "My brother trusts you so."

Jeongin gave him his phone, Felix handed him his and just like that he had the number of his not-so-one-nightstand's brother, Park Jeongin.

After that weird encounter Felix went to work, he was already late. The big firm he worked for was well situated in the business district of the city. He went to his desk and sat down in his chair with a loud sigh, making his coworker Seungmin look at him with a questioning gaze.

"Seungmin-ie~" Felix whined like a child, the slightly younger law student working part time at the firm was his favourite person here.

"What hyung ?" The other asked just to shut him up.

"Did you already sleep with a perfect guy then find out your brother was screwing his little brother ?" He asked dead serious.

Seungmin choked on his latte. "You are joking right ?" he couldn't believe his ears.

"I wish I was." Felix groaned, banging his head on his desk.

Seungmin took another sip. "Can you explain from the start at least ?" He wanted to understand.

"I went to this party last week, Chris was invited so he got me in. He left me on my own half way and I met this sexy dude who took me to his home, we had sex, great sex and the next day I found out Chris was actually dating his brother. I wanted to let it as a simple one night stand and move on but I gave him my card, he just texted me and we sorta sent nudes and all. I met with him yesterday hoping to end it but he is so sweet and understanding and fuck Seungmin, this morning is already a disaster." Felix complained, messing up his hair.

"Why ?" Seungmin tried to coax Felix into talking.

"He wants to be friends with me and this morning I exchanged numbers with his brother." Felix lifted his head, looking directly into Seungmin's eyes. "What is going to happen if he finds out I'm Chris' brother ? Or worst what if I start liking him ?"

"Do you through ?" Seungmin asked again, taking another sip.

"Do I what ?"

"Do you like him ?" He pushed.

"I can't Seungmin." Felix whined returning back to being a child.

The younger scoffed. "That doesn't mean you don't."

Felix was late for lunch, he had too many things to review and later in the afternoon a big meeting was scheduled about a new V.I.P. clien.

He ate a chicken salad and was surprised to see a text from Chris. They had not seen each other since their little encounter at the Parks.

Chrissy

Can we talk ?

[Sent 12:14am]

I'm busy

I will tell you when I can

[Sent 12:42am]

Felix loved his brother but he still needed some time to think.

He got into the meeting room five minutes early, took a seat at the table next to Seungmin. The firm he worked at was kind of big, six major lawyers including himself, he was still a newbie but had his fair share of cases, a dozen of assistants and some trainees like Seungmin.

They were all in the room waiting for the head lawyer and director of the law firm to speak.

"Today I have big news for all of you." He smiled turning on the video projector. "Like you all know we are specialized in a lot of fields from family matters to crimes."

The video projector was finally on. "Last week we signed a contract with JYP entertainment, to be part of their legal team." The director explained.

Felix wanted to scream, his life was feeling like some humorless sitcom.

"We only need three of you working with them for now, I personally choose Lawyer Kim, Lawyer Shin and Lawyer Lee Felix to go to the first meeting." He explained. "The first meeting is next monday and Kim Seungmin will be assisting you."

Felix couldn't believe his ear, all of his was taking a turn he didn't like.

Felix went back home at six, Chris hadn't answered his text. The older one had posted a picture of a fox plushie on Snapchat.

It was surely a gift for Jeongin so he was surely busy tonight, Felix grimaced.

He wanted to go out tonight, he didn't want to drown in his worries sober and alone. He could have asked Seungmin to go to some club with him but the younger had a family dinner to go to.

He immediately thought about Changbin but it was surely a bad idea.

He still sent a text asking if they could meet up at Boxer, the older agreed with the promise of buying a drink for the young Aussie.

Three hours later, Felix was wearing a decent outfit to go out drinking, tight leather pants and a sexy red shirt with lace giving a pretty clear view of his torso. His faded purple hair, almost blonde was pushed back.

He was looking good.

Changbin was waiting for him in a booth not far from the entrance of Boxer, the older looked different.

He had blonde hair now, it was difficult to see with the vibrants neon lights but it was pushed on the side and made him look hotter than usual.

"Didn't want to be alone tonight ?" The older asked as the greeting when Felix sat down at his opposite.

"My life is a mess." Felix gave as some type of explanation.

Changbin called the waitress over asking for a scotch, Felix settled for shots, he wanted to get drunk and fast.

"Why are you in such a mood ?" Changbin asked when their glasses finally came.

Five little glasses filled with tequila in front of the Aussie, he took one of it and swallowed the clear liquid like a professional. "My brother is giving me gray hair, my boss is making me want to jump off my balcony and you are the only one I could think of."

"First of all, rude. You should just make more friends if I bother you so much. Second, I didn't know you had a brother and third, why are you such a mood ?" Changbin chuckled forcing a small smile out of Felix.

"My brother is actually my step brother, my dad married his mom. He was a jerk back in Australia, he was the typical bad boy smoking weed and screwing around. He actually is the reason why I am like that today. He helped me drop my title of daddy's boy acting like a little saint." Felix took another shot.

"So he is not that bad ?" Changbin concluded.

"He isn't, he just changed so much. He met a boy in Korea and stopped all the bullshit he was up to in Australia. Hell, he even has a korean name now." Another shot.

Changbin was trying to get Felix's point. "So this boy is good for your brother right ?"

"Seems like it." Felix half-confirmed. "But I know him, he doesn't settle long. He is just gonna fill his sex addiction and break the kids heart."

"That's pretty sad."

Felix emptied another glass. "Tell me about it."

That fucking boy is your brother he wanted to yell in Changbin's face but of course didn't.

"Now what's wrong with your job ?" Changbin wanted to know about that too.

Felix groaned drinking his last shot already calling their waitress to order some more. "The firm I'm working for is joining JYPE legal team and I was chosen to go to the first meeting."

"So now you are also working for my dad ?" The older one was actually amused.

Felix took his sixth shot. "Yes I am."

"That's actually great, that way you can meet my brother, Jisungie, Hyunjinie and Chan hyung." Changbin really looked excited it was making Felix feel bad.

"I have actually something to tell you about your brother." Felix groaned feeling the alcohol finally hitting. "I met him in my building this morning and we exchanged numbers, his smile is that powerful."

"Jeongin always has what he wants." Changbin laughed, sounding so pretty.

Oh no, Felix was really drunk now.

"Let's go dance, shall we ?" Felix smiled, taking Changbin's hand in his, he wanted to make this night about them. They had talked enough.

They danced until late in the night, both had fun until Felix wanted more.

"Want to go to my place this time ?" He whispered close to Changbin's ear.

The older tightened his grip on Felix small making him shudder in anticipation. "What happened to being friends ?" He was so sexy Felix wanted to jump on him.

"Friends can fuck each others ?" The Australian gave as an argument making Changbin chuckle.

He kissed Felix's temple. "Don't worry doll, only you want to be friends here."

They called an Uber back to Felix's place with that impression of déjà vu. They couldn't take their hands off of each other making it difficult to get out of the car when they finally arrived. Felix and Changbin made out in the elevator.

Then Felix hurried to unlock his door, undressing Changbin before taking his clothes in the living room.

"Fuck you are so sexy Lix." Changbin groaned, making Felix wrap his legs around his waist moving them against the nearest wall.

"Want to have shower sex hyung ?" Felix asked his devilish tongue exploring the older collarbones.

Felix jumped off Changbin dragging them to the bathroom at the end of the hall. They turned on the shower above their head. Changbin pressed Felix's chest against the tilted wall giving full access to his ass. The older toof the body lotion spreading it generously on his finger before fingering the younger's bottom making him moan.

"You like that don't you doll ?" Changbin cooed preparing Felix's tight ass for his cock.

"Hyung please."

"Please what ?"

"Fuck me please, I can take it."

Changbin complied, entering Felix slowly before taking a brutal pace making their bodies bounce against the wall, the hot water still drenching them.

Felix came with a scream, his cum dirtying the wall, Changbin came not long after filling his hole.

They cleaned themself before sliding inside Felix's bed. Changbin kissed Felix's shoulder softly, cuddling the younger to sleep.

The next morning Changbin woke up first, his annoying ringtone going off. He swore under his breath wanting to murder whoever was calling him but immediately calmed down when he saw it was Jeongin.

"Hello Innie. I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier I-"

"Changbin hyung."

"Fuck Jeongin, are you crying ?"

"Hyung I fucked up."

"What is going on ? Innie talk to me."

"Dad found out hyung."

"About what ?"

"About me and Chan, he found out."

"Shit shit shit, where are you ?"

"I'm home, come home please hyung I-"

"I'm coming stay here, I'm coming baby stop crying."

"Please hyung."

Jeongin hung off without another making the older panic, he needed to get home and fast. He dressed himself without waking up Felix and rushed to his brother, forgetting to leave a note for the young Aussie.

Half an hour later it was Felix's turn to wake up but he was alone in a cold bed feeling like he just got played with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 10.4K 39
Chan and Felix have been step brothers for as long as the boys can remember. They basically grew up together ever since they were little kids. What h...
220K 8.8K 44
(Y/N) tried to avoid the music industry as much as possible. However with fate, her twin brother Hyun Tae got into a car accident forcing her to disg...
3.4K 89 17
More than one thing can happen when you have a hot Roommate who is the schools Fuck boy who seems to break everyone's hearts. Or is there more to his...
16.1K 749 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...