Bad Blood

By dangerforce5

Chapa is a normal girl with superpower but some bad attitude from her sister then she started go to a school... More

A/N
I like you
The date
Please help!!

Broken bond

459 7 4
By dangerforce5

Chapa's point of view

I woke up tired my phone next to my side and I remembered what happened yesterday between I and Bose and I told him not to talk to me what have done how will I face him in school today I'm sacred wait why are you scared your Lula Elena chapa de Silva your not supposed to be scared I will just face him in school but don't talk to him at all Just avoid him all day you can do this.

Chapa:"mum".

Chapa's mum:"Yes Lula ."

Chapa:"I'm having a terrible headache".

Chapa's mum:"oh my gosh are you okay".

Chapa:" No I'm not."

Mia:" okay your Just Joking the only reason you did this is because you want to skip school today."

Chapa:"Look Mia I said I'm having a terrible headache why would I pull up an act Just because I want to skip school today."

Mia:" Yes you do."

Chapa's mum:" Mia she said she's having headache she's not lieing ."

Mia:" Whatever but I will find out why your doing this."

Chapa:" I don't care."

Chapa's mum:" I will call your teacher and tell him your not going to come to school today."

Chapa:" okay I will be in my room."

Chapa's mum:" okay."

Bose point of view

"I woke up feeling tired and weak I'm not sure why but I'm not feeling good, what happened yesterday Just came back to my mind I tried to forget about it but I couldn't so I got up took my bath, brushed my teeth I picked up an outfit a black hoodie, pair of blue Jeans and white snickers with a little bit of Black stripes on them and I went downstairs."

Bose:"Morning mum."

Bose mum:" Hello darling,how are you doing?

Bose:"Good."

Bose mum :"I made pancakes."

Bose:"thanks."

Bose mum:"Here's some Juice."

Bose:" thanks.

Bose mum:"Ur welcome.bose what happened yesterday between you and Mika how was your date.

I was thinking she's gonna ask me about chapa but she didn't I'm okay with that but I can't still get her out of my mind .

Bose:"It was great."

Bose mum:"Okay, I wanted chapa to stay until you get back but she didn't want to and she was acting wired she said she wanted to tell you something maybe she will tell you in school."

Bose:" Oh maybe she will, it's time for me to get to school."

Bose mum:" Should I give you a lift to school."

Bose:"Yes."

Bose mum:" okay let's go.

At swag

Bose:" bye.

Bose mum:"bye darling."

I entered the class everyone was there except from chapa I was so confused why isn't she in class or is she doing this because she wants to avoid me I don't think so .

Bose:"hello guys."

Miles and Mika :"hey Bose .

Bose:" where's chapa.

Ray:"Good your here."

Bose:"what's so good about me being here.

Ray:" chapa's mum called and said she can't come to school today because she's having a terrible headache.

*I gasped*

Bose:"But she seemed fine yesterday.

Mika: what do you mean by she seemed fine yesterday."

I had to find a way to lie about what happened yesterday so I came up with one.

Bose:"I - I mean when I talked to her yesterday she seemed perfectly okay she sounded okay.

Mika: so if she was perfectly okay yesterday that means she okay now she Just did this because she doesn't want to come to school.

Ray:" she's gonna get punished when she comes back here I'm -

Mika:"Or maybe if she comes we will ask her what's going on maybe she will Just agree to speak.

Bose:"I think that's a bad Idea.

Mika:" How .

Bose:"chapa is not the type that likes to say what's going on with her she likes keeping it to her self .

Ray:"Well we will see about that.

Miles:" what do you mean.

Ray :"she has no choice than to tell us I'm calling her know.

Miles,Bose and Mika: she doesn't have a phone.

Ray:"Oh that's true,I will just try calling her Mom.

Mika:" Yes.

Conversation over the phone

*Rings and picks*

Chapa's mum:" hello.

Ray:" Hello chapa's mum this is Ray Manchester chapa's teacher may I speak with chapa to know how she's doing.

Chapa's mum:"Sure ,I will call her.

*Calls chapa."

Chapa:" Hello.

Ray:"Chapa.

Why's he calling I don't want to speak with him, he's going to force me to school and I don't want to see Bose at all.

Chapa:"Yes.

Ray:" Get your butt over here right now I'm not in the mood for Jokes okay.

Chapa:" But-

Ray:" No now .

Chapa:"Fine .

Ray:" how are you doing.

Chapa:" Good I guess." I said awkwardly.

Ray:"Okay will you be able to get to school."

Chapa:"No.

Ray:" Oh I understand so what your trying to tell me is that your a weak superhero I mean a weak student.

Chapa:"What no I will be there right now .

Ray:" Good.

Chapa point of view

No one tells me I'm weak as much as I don't want to see Bose at all I'm not weak and no one is going to say that I will just avoid him all day it's not that hard and I'm going to face trouble Ray will probably scream his head off at me and I will have to go for a boring class all by myself ugh this day is the worst .

Chapa:"Mum I think I'm doing better now.

Chapa's mum:" Are you sure you look stressed out .

She's right I look stressed out because I'm thinking of Bose I need to get him out of my head.

Chapa:"No I'm not."

Chapa's mum:"But -

Chapa:" I'm fine .

Chapa's mum:" Okay.

Chapa:"bye .

Chapa's mum:" okay bye.

Over at swag

Ray :"She coming.

Mika:" great.

Bose:"What, I mean she's not feeling okay shouldn't we leave her alone .

Mika:"Bose is everything okay.

Bose:" Yh Just tired I will seat.

*Chapa comes in*

Ray:" Great your here what was that about.

Ray was expecting me to answer his question but I didn't my eyes moved to Bose and he looked at me I could feel my heart race .

Chapa:"I - I I'm sorry I was just not feeling okay.

Bose point of view

I heard chapa's voice so I turned back and our eyes meet each other I could also feel my heart race she looked at me but I couldn't look away I tried my best to look away but I couldn't.

Bose:" I will be back." I said as I left for the bathroom.

Miles:"What's up with him.

Mika:" I don't know I will find out.

Miles:"Chapa.

Chapa:" yes. I said as I wiped tears from my eyes to prevent anyone from knowing.

Miles:"Are you okay:"

I put a hand on her shoulder but she removed it something is wrong between both of them.

Chapa:"Yes . I said removing his hands from my shoulder.

Mika:" Bose are you okay.

I didn't want to answer her because I'm in pain and I'm crying but I don't want anyone to know including Mika she can't find out that I and chapa broke up our friendship yesterday and I have feelings for her it's not just right I'm with Mika now and I have to forget about her .

Bose :" Yes I'm okay Just tired that's all. I came out of the bathroom.

Mika:"Bose .

Bose:" Yes .

Mika:"Did anything happen between you and chapa.

Bose:"No.

Mika:" Are you sure.

Bose:"Yes let's go.

Mika:" Okay if you say so.

Miles:"So you finally got him out.

Mika:" Yep .

Miles:"Buddy are you okay.

Bose:"Yes I'm good." I said looking at chapa .

Ray: Okay today we will be practicing our powers.

Miles:"when do we start.

Ray:" now in teams Mika and chapa with Bose and miles.

I looked at chapa for a moment her eyes filled with tears I couldn't bare see her cry because I felt bad for her I wanted to meet her but I remembered what she said and I would want to respect that so I didn't go again.

Miles:"Ok Bose let's start.

Bose:" okay.

Bose and miles were practicing but Bose couldn't control his powers because of chapa and chapa couldn't control hers also she tried using her powers but it ended up hiting Ray .

Ray: "ow.

Chapa:" sorry.

Ray:" Stop stop stop everyone stop."

Mika:"what happened.

Ray:" chapa and Bose .

Both:" yes.

Ray:" what's stopping you from using ur powers.

Bose:" Nothing.

Ray:" You guys have to work on your powers.

Mika:" what's wrong with there powers.

Ray:" You guys need to practice on them.

Miles:" wait so you mean we all have to practice using our powers.

Ray:"No only both of them tomorrow.

Mika:" So you mean we are free.

Ray:"Yes.

Mika:"what do you all want to do.

Miles:" How about we head up to the man's nest .

Bose:" Yh I will be back.

Mika:" where are you going to.

Bose:"Don't bother coming after me .

Mika:" chapa.

Chapa:" what.

Mika:"please what's going on.

Chapa:"nothing.

Mika:" Just tell me.

Chapa:"I'm not in the mood ok leave me alone.

Mika:"what's going on.

Miles:" something's wrong between both of them.

Mika:"Yes do you want to find out .

Miles:" I don't want to interfere with anyone's business but that sounds like you but whatever it is they will sort things out.

Mika:" Your right i will just leave them alone when they are ready to open up to us they will.

Miles:"Good cause I need your help.

Mika:" what did you do.

Miles:" I don't know .

Mika:"okay but how did you get there.

Miles:" I don't know just come help me.

Mika:" okay.

Bose point of view

I ran out of the man's nest for some sort of reason but I don't know why or is it because of chapa ever since she said those words to me yesterday I wasn't able to put my self together she cried in class just because of me I really hurt her but why couldn't I just realize it earlier now she doesn't want to talk to me I just need to get those thoughts off my head so I was just walking down the road and bumped into a girl she had brown blond hair, blue eyes she was wearing a black top that says ' watch it ' with blue Jeans and a white sneakers she looked pretty.

Jade :" I'm so sorry .

Bose:" it's okay.

Jade :"Hi I'm Jade.

Bose:"Hi Jade I'm Bose .

Jade :" It's a cute name my dogs name is actually Bose .

Bose:"oh so we have the same name.

Jade:" I guess so , I better start going nice meeting you Bose .

Bose:"Nice meeting you to Jade .

Were do I go to now oh I can go to hip hop puree to get some blended food I went there and entered .

Waitress:"hello what can I get for you .

Bose:" I will have a blended chocolate cake .

Waitress:" ok It will be ready in five minutes.

Bose:"okay thanks.

As I waited for my blended chocolate cake I took my phone out and scrolled through my pictures I saw a picture of i and chapa together I smiled at it but it turned into a frown who was I to interfere in chapa's life she didn't need someone like me why does she actually like me I made her day a miserable one she's not laughing or smiling why did I come into her life it would be better if we were not friends anymore but it's hard to forget about her..

Waitress:" here's your blended chocolate cake.

Bose:" thanks.

Waitress:" your welcome .

' I finished my blended cake and paid then left not sure were I was heading but I found my self back at the man's nest were I didn't want to be I couldn't turn back because I heard Mika calling me so I couldn't go anywhere she rushed me and gave me a hug which I didn't give back because my mind's were on chapa.

Mika:" thank goodness your safe I was worried.

Bose:"why." I said as she pulled away from me .

Mika :" because you were gone for long .

Bose:" why do you care. I said looking down feeling a little bit sad .

Mika:" because you mean a lot to me and I don't want to let you go or get lost

' she hugged me again tightly and didn't want to let go then I saw chapa she looked at me really sad but looked away I wanted to say something but I couldn't.'

Bose:"it's okay Mika I'm not going anywhere.

Mika:" great .

Ray :" Mika and Bose are hugging , miles is reading a book and chapa looks sad angry and her day isn't going well, so no one is doing anything.

Miles:" yes .

Ray :" Y'all should head home .

Mika:"why .

Chapa :" I'm ready to go home bye.

Mika:" wait .

Chapa: "what.

I hugged her but she didn't give me a hug her eyes were on Bose and he was also looking at her .

Mika :" bye chapa .

Chapa:" bye .

Mika :" let's go .

Bose:" bye Ray .

Ray :" bye kids .

*Everyone leaves*

I know this chapter is really short and it sucks but the next chapter will be coming out tomorrow hopefully I'm not feeling alright but I will make the fifth chapter a better one I promise .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 34.8K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
981K 32.5K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
985K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
922K 49.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...