Pelli Choopulu

By Meenu_Panda

It is a very simple story of a couple Raghunandhu, 32 years old Architect and Parthavi, a 28 year old MBA gr... More

Trailer
The Cast
Padichu Choopulu
Varudu choopulu
Sniffy Sherlock Holmes
Eduruchoodani Sanniveshalu
Tholi Sparsha
Jejamma Siggulu Jamadagni Chirunavvulu
A Family Tree
Roja Poovulo Mullu
Potladam Mari Alagadam
Ramayanam Lo Krishnudu
Avagaahana Abhivriddhi
Jejamma Kopalu, Moddhu Chilipi Seshtalu
Nishchayam
Dragon and Thindi Pothu
The Stolen Moment
Cast - friends & Extended family
Tholi Muddhu
Dragon's Lingerie Shopping & Moddhu's Hyosung ST7
Snehithulu Premikulu
Hyderbad, Vizag and Bejawada
The Long Distance..!
A Hidden Past..!
A New Start
Pelli Battalu Shopping
Seethamma Nomulu.. Ramayya Gomulu
Samsaara Paatam.. Guna Paatam
Jitters and its Aftermath
Pelli Koothuru and Pelli Koduku
Naandhi Snathaka Vratham
Paalikalu and Madhuparkam
Sangeetham
Kashi Yatra
Gauri Pooja
A little Sneak
Kanyadaanam
Mangalyadharanam
Muthyala Talambralu
Brahmamudi, Saptapadi and Sthalipakam
Arundhati Nakshatram and Find the Ring

Vivaha Bhojanammu! Ah ha ha ha!

879 42 24
By Meenu_Panda

"Hello hello hello.."

Raghunandhu and Parthavi who still had their brahmamudi on, stood at the entrance of the terrace that had turned into dining space for the occasion, looked up to see Pritvi and Vrushanka standing there like valets.

"Randi Randi.."

They welcomed them.

"What is going on here?"

Raghunandhu asked.

"We are welcoming our new couple for Lunch. Come on Bava! Please come akka. Sss.. AAaaaahhhh.. Akkaa? My ear!"

"So much formality!"

Parthavi said, frowning.

"You are the star couple for today. So all these formalities are mandatory."

Sundaramudu said as he took the couple to their chairs.

"Lakshmi! Serve your Alludu."

He called Lakshmi Prabhavathy who was already standing there with a bowl of Ghee. Since the lunch was already served for the couple, serving Ghee alone by the Mother in law of the groom was mandatory.

"Alludu. Eat without hesitation. You need much energy to put up with the fireball beside you."

Prabhavathy said chuckling.

"Amma!"

Parthavi chided. Raghunandhu laughed.

"Athaiyya. If your daughter can cook to satisfy my hungry tummy, then why would I hesitate."

"She can cook Bava! But the question is, can you eat?"

Vasudhara said, earning a slap from Parthavi.

"He will eat Vasu. But the appropriate question here would be, will Bava's body survive Parthu's cooking talents?"

Vrushanka said, putting a potato in his mouth.

"I still remember the burnt roti and charred paneer she made and the whole house was engulfed in smoke!"

Bhoomi said as she fed Payasam to Dhitvi.

"Idiot! Come asking for kodi vepudu. Then I will tell you!"

"My stomach is made of steel sister!"

"I was talking about roti and paneer. Not chicken, lover."

"Are you trying to say that she cooks good chicken but burns the paneer and roti?"

Raghunandhu asked, widening his eyes. He looked at Parthavi who was literallly fuming.

"BHOOMI!"

She growled making Dhitvi giggle.

"Enough of leg pullings. Let them eat."

Hariharan said as everyone settled for the late lunch.

Raghunandhu looked at Parthavi with raised brows.

"Cooking skills!"

He said in a low voice.

"Keep talking about it and I might show my amazing skills for real."

Parthavi growled as she put a cauliflower floret into her mouth.

"Why are you punishing that floret for no mistake of it Parthavi?"

"Don't!
"By the way, I like my roti to be burnt to some extent."

He said, enjoying his sambar rice with potato fry. Parthavi widened her eyes and then chuckled.

"I burnt my roti when I was 9 years old. I was left alone as Amma nana had gone out regarding some work and I felt hungry."

Parthavi said smiling.

"Early talents! Good!"

He drawled. She smiled.

"I was twenty years old by the time I learnt to even make coffee."

"I know. Shantha vathina told me about your stunt with a coffee filter."

"After that I till today prefer instant coffee."

Raghunandhu gave a bewildered look that made her chuckle.

"Don't worry. My brew is really good. You can ask anyone. I am the official barista among the family and friends."

"Then I would definitely like to try!"

"Ahem! Are you talking about just coffee or COFFEE Partha?"

Ishaani asked in a sing-song voice.

"Coffee! Partha! Seriously? In public?"

Harshita asked with a scandalous look.

"This is Partha you are talking about ladies!"

"Oh yes! Partha.. Our own private university for this."

"Will you shut up!"

Parthavi growled. Raghunandhu looked at her confused as Parthavi's cheeks slowly turned pink and then crimson.

Sundaramudu cleared his throat saving the couple from more embarrassments.

"Coffee?"

At that time a serving person asked and the ones who knew the innuendo laughed out loud.

Parthavi looked around rolling her eyes. But she couldn't help the heat raising up her face.

"Parthavi?"

Raghunandhu raised his brow.

"Not now!"

Parthavi growled as she concentrated on her curd rice.

Shrugging Raghunandhu finished his food and was about to go to wash his hands when Parthavi gave him a look.

"What?"

"Wait for me."

He sat down waiting for her to finish her food. Bhoomi cleared her throat seeing this.

"You just got married and you are already letting her bully you thammudu. So cute."

"Shut up Bhoomi! Can't you see, we are tied! The brahmamudi!"

Parthavi growled making everyone laugh. Raghunandhu shook his head.

"Relax! Finish eating Parthavi."

"You should have maintained speed along with me. Nowadays these people are growing horns. They keep pulling my legs every single instance."

"That is what friends and cousins are for. Look at my sisters there. Eyeing us keenly and giving grins."

Parthavi looked in the direction and sighed seeing the grins Shantha, Rathnitha, Rajvitha and Jagadamba were giving.

"Next time, I will make sure to finish food with you."

Raghunandhu smiled which reflected on Parthavi's face too as she stood up after finishing her plate.

Both went to wash their hands. Raghunandhu forwarded a tissue as she came washing her hands.

She took the tissue and wiped her hands clean. He forwarded another as she raised her brow. He pointed to her lips that were wet.

Smiling, she wiped them too without messing her lipstick. Raghunandhu's eyes stilled on her lips as if he was to memorize every line there. Parthavi who felt his eyes on her grew conscious. Not liking him always taking the upper hand she turned to him and raised her brow.

He immediately shook his head as his ears turned pink.

"Ahem.. Ahem.."

They both turned to find Vedmohan and Sathya standing there grinning.

"What?"

Parthavi asked, frowning. They both shrugged.

"We just wanted to wash our hands!"

Seeing their teasing grins Parthavi fumed and then the grin took shape on her face.

"Washing hands? Together? Ahan?"

Parthavi quirked her brows.

Sathya and Vedmohan looked around. But Vedmohan recovered soon.

"I came first. But you see there was already a crowd near the washing area!"

He said, clearing his throat again making his point.

"Idiot!"

Parthavi moved forward with Raghunandhu tailing her.

"Already she is having my son tailing her!"

Durga joined the troupe in the leg pulling.

"Athaiyya! You too?"

"Athamma! Your younger son started this even before his engagement!"

Mahika did her share. Parthavi widened her eyes.

"The CMR mall! Remember?"

Shantha said. Parthavi remembered the moment when Raghunandhu gave it back to a rude man who was talking nonsense to her.

Raghunandhu smiled as he had always been happy to follow his wife. He trusted her to take him on the right path.

"He was rude!"

Raghunandhu said with a very innocent expression.

"When did my son become the Knight in the shining armor?"

"Knight? For this damsel? She is not the damsel in distress. She is a damsel who gives distress to others!"

Prithvi said joining them.

"Prithvi Anna! Keep troubling me. I might land on your doorstep any time with my world famous alarm clock. YOUR MOMENT!"

Prithvi shuddered thinking how Parthavi landed in their room with his toddler niece.

"Don't you dare!"

Parthavi gave a winning grin as she heard a running Prithvi grumbling,

"Can't trust this bombshell. Even after her marriage she is very keen on burning my romance with my legally wedded wife! Ayyoo Bhoomi mata save me!"

Raghunandhu chuckled, shaking his head.

"What is this now?"

"Later!"

"There are many things I need to know!"

"Slowly you will know."

"I am in!"

"Don't get excited too soon Mr. Architect. It might make you run away."

"Nothing can do that. Now we are officially tied for eternal Mrs. HR"

"Mrs. HR. I like the sound of that!"

"Hmm.."

They settled on a chair as Narasimha Shastry called everyone.

"Today evening itself is good for Gruhapravesham and Satyanarayana Nomu."

"But.."

"I know what you are asking Prabhavathy garu. Shankaram told me about the muhurtham. That can be arranged for tomorrow. Tomorrow is even better than today."

And it was decided.

But Parthavi was confused as all the youngsters gave her and Raghunandhu a very "Oh poor you" look. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 41.5K 81
A romantically inclined spirit, pouring all my fantasies into this narrative of mine. *************** In an arranged marriage, one hungers for love w...
1.5K 75 14
Not all stories start with the feeling of love or is a love story. Some stories start with misunderstandings and accidents. And I present you the sto...
104K 5.2K 72
(Completed) "Pihu , one parcel has came on your name " Raghav shouted while reading the name on it .. Pihu hurriedly came and snatches the parcel fro...
639K 37.8K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover 💖 Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❤️ 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖...