Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

By worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... More

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.8- Please

22K 443 1.3K
By worm-girl

A/N: Okay folks, this chapter is a lot. There's some spiciness at the end as a reward for you but before that, you're going to find out about your past and it might be information overload. I tried to do it in a way that was easy to digest but there's really no simple way to explain a backstory like that. So maybe take a seat and relax, read it slowly, maybe re-read that part if it helps. There's also a few setting changes just for the sake of making this one long chapter instead of multiple short ones so I hope that doesn't get confusing either. Enjoy!

    You were sitting in the back of Hux's car with him once again, but unlike when you had arrived to dinner, Hux was now holding a napkin up to his bloody nose and groaning in pain.

    The fight between him and Kylo hadn't lasted long since there were so many people around to break it up. There hadn't been enough time for there to really be a winner or a loser but you knew that if Kylo hadn't been injured before, Hux would've looked worse off by the time that they were done. You also knew that the fight wasn't over and you weren't surprised if they finished it the second that they were in the same room again.

    It had been embarrassing for you, to say the least. Everyone was staring at you, asking if you were okay. They had been too nervous to ask Kylo or Hux those questions and really they had just been nosey.

    You knew that you weren't the only reason for the fight, the two men hated each other long before you even met them, but in that moment you had been the catalyst that caused the first punch to be thrown.        

    After Hux had landed the initial punch to his jaw, Kylo had practically leapt over the table and slammed Hux's nose against the same table. The men who were sitting next to them had tried holding them back but it took Kylo's loyal Knights to come over and really break the fight up.

    While a few of the Knights grabbed Kylo's arms and walked him outside so that he could calm down and not do any more damage, Kylo sent you a smug nod and a wink. You hated how wet it had made you.

    Although you knew how ruthless that Kylo had to be to have become the man in charge right under Snoke, you'd never seen him in action before. The look on his face as he fought Hux had managed to shock you. It was like he was attempting to completely destroy him. It was horrifying.

    As you replayed the scene in your mind, you also replayed what you had seen when Kylo was bent over you in your bathroom, carefully taking your makeup off and brushing your teeth for you. It was like two different people, you couldn't wrap your mind around it.

    You noticed Hux wince as he shifted in his seat and you looked over in concern. "Here, let me." You told him, offering to hold the napkin up to his nose so that he could rest his arms.

    He let you, sighing in relief as he relaxed into the seat of the car. You felt guilty that you had been a reason why he was hurt now. Seeing Hux get so worked up by just a few things that Kylo said to him, you couldn't imagine how hurt he would be if he found out what you'd done with Kylo. You shivered with guilt, trying to focus instead on holding your hand steady as the driver went over bumps.

    That night, you stayed with Hux at his house. He hadn't explicitly asked you to but the thought of returning home where you were only several feet away from the man who almost broke his nose, felt wrong.

    What you hadn't realized was that Kylo stood outside your door for almost ten minutes that night, knocking, hoping you would answer. Of course, you hadn't been there to do so.

    When you woke up the next morning in Hux's bed, you noticed that he was already gone for the day. You wondered what his nose looked like after a night's rest, if it were bruised or not.

    You made yourself some coffee and some breakfast and then took a shower. You were comfortable enough in Hux's house by yourself. You always left some essentials over here too so it wasn't difficult for you to get ready for the day.

    Utilizing his personal driver, you decided that today you deserved some retail therapy.

________

"What do you think?" You asked the saleswoman, staring at the way these high heels looked on you in the mirror.

    "The fit looks good, how do they feel?" She asked.

    You shrugged, "I'm not sure. I mean they're pretty uncomfortable but they're six inches tall so that's to be expected."

    "Let me grab a half size down for you, that might help." The woman offered before making her way to the back.

    You stood in front of the mirror, shifting your weight on each foot and taking small steps to see if you were comfortable in them or not.

    "Those look great on you." You heard a man's voice say from behind you.

    You turned around to see an unfamiliar face. Tan skin, dark hair, handsome. You smiled uncomfortably. "Oh thanks." You said. Awkward.

    When you noticed that he was still just standing there, staring at you, you added, "I'm buying them with my boyfriend's credit card." You emphasized the word so he'd get the point.

    He laughed out loud. "I'm not hitting on you," He called you by your name.

    You raised an eyebrow at him and he came closer. He pulled something out of his pocket. "Officer Dameron." He told you in a low voice, holding his badge.

    You paled, "Jesus." You muttered, glancing around. You didn't want anyone to see you with a police officer and assume the worst.

    "If you have a few minutes, there's something I'd like to discuss with you."

    You pretended to check the time on your phone, "I'm actually really busy, I have an important appointment soon." You lied.

    "Then I suggest you reschedule it." He said. Clearly, you weren't going to be able to get out of this.

    Judging the seriousness in his tone, you knew you were going to have to talk to him. "Am I in trouble?" You asked in a hushed tone, glad that the saleswoman was finding your size in the backroom.

    The officer sighed and shook his head, "It's about your mom." He said.

    You agreed to meet him at a coffee shop next door in twenty minutes.

_________

    As you sat across from him and took in all of the information that he was giving you, you felt like your head was spinning. You could barely breathe.

    All you could think was: fuck.

    And that's all you could say too.

    "Fuck" as you accidentally ran into someone as you rushed out of the cafe.

    "Fuck" as your fingers trembled against the keyboard of your phone while you double checked to make sure that Hux was scheduled to go out of town tomorrow morning.

    "Fuck" as you accidentally pressed the wrong button on the elevator of your apartment complex and had to make an unnecessary stop at a wrong floor.

    And now that you were standing outside of Kylo's apartment, all you could mumble to yourself was "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" as you pounded your fist against his door in a disorganized rhythm.

    Kylo opened the door and you walked right inside without a word.

    "Fuck." You said out loud once again when you saw that some of his Knights were over. They couldn't be here for this. They were sitting around, drinking some beer and playing cards at his living room table. They were having a casual time while you were about to scream at the stress you were under.

    They acknowledged you with a few hello's and waves in your direction but you couldn't respond, you were frozen in place.

    "Are you alright?" Kylo asked. He was more amused than he was concerned.

    "I need to talk to you." You said. Well, that was obvious.

    "I'm listening." His tone was bored, taking a sip of the bottle in his hands.

    You exhaled in frustration. "Alone."

    Then at his smirk, you added barely above a whisper, "Please."

    Kylo wanted to make a joke about the last time he heard you use the phrase, please, when you were begging for him to let you cum with his gun pressed behind your back. But the desperation in your eyes told him that he should hold his tongue.

    He sighed, he had been having a good time. But he was curious to find out what was up with you. "Fine." He said then he looked over to the Knights. "Get out. We'll finish later" He told them bluntly, motioning at their game they'd been in the middle of. How polite.

    They got the hint. They tossed their cards onto the table and headed towards the door that you were hovering next to.

    "Sorry." You mumbled to them, embarrassed that you were the reason they were being kicked out.

    They didn't seem upset. Instead, they seemed entertained. They gave Kylo a few winks and whistles, nudging him as they passed him, probably assuming you wanted him alone to have sex with him. That was far from it.

    "You know, you didn't need to kick them out. They would've loved to watch." Kylo toyed with you once they shut the door behind them, keeping up the narrative that you wanted to be alone for him to fuck you.

    You shook your head, ignoring that. "I have a lot to tell you. And I hate to even say it out loud but...Fuck, Kylo...I really need your help." You were pacing around now, fists clenching and unclenching.

    It was becoming clear to Kylo that this wasn't a laughing matter. He couldn't deny a sense of pride that he felt knowing that you were coming to him for help. "Okay, okay." He said to you, understanding. He set the beer bottle onto the kitchen counter next to him. He moved over to you and gently grabbed your shoulders. "Let's sit down. You're going to give yourself a heart attack."

    You nodded, agreeing. You took a seat with him on his couch.

    "Okay, before I even start, I just need to clarify that regardless of how you react to all of this, I don't trust you." You told him, watching how he reacted with a soft chuckle. "I'd be an idiot if I did but...I..." You couldn't find the words, "I don't know what else to do. I know you could betray me and actually, you might...But I need you to please keep this between us."

    He didn't disagree with you. You would be an idiot to trust him. He hardly trusted himself.

    "It's a lot." You warned him. Your hands were shaking.

    Kylo nodded at that as if to say, 'go on'.

    You didn't even know where to start. You bit your thumbnail. "Growing up, my dad owned an insurance company-"

    "Wow, you're right, this is intense." Kylo interrupted you, grinning.

    You wanted to slap him so bad and the only reason you hadn't was because you needed his help. You groaned in frustration. "Kylo, god dammit, I'm trying okay?"

    Kylo almost made an other joke but he noticed the moisture in your eyes. You were about to cry. He tensed. He didn't know how to deal with that.

    Once you knew that he was done messing with you, you took a deep breath and kept going. "He made enough money but he wanted more and to get it he got involved with this," You motioned at him because in this moment Kylo represented the mob, "with Snoke. He was never high up, just an associate. He helped launder money through the insurance company but he liked the danger of it all, I guess, I don't know...He wanted a bigger role." You were speaking quickly and you hoped he was keeping up. "He got in over his head and he owed the mob a lot of money. I didn't really understand what was going on at the time, I had already moved out so I wasn't spending a lot of time at home with him and my mom, I guess I never spent that much time with them before either..." You were staring to ramble now and you took a deep breath to reel it in and get back on subject.

    Although you were giving him a lot of information, Kylo was taking it all in. He was listening.

    "I was visiting him one day, while my mom was at work. I was down in the basement, trying to find something I left there when I heard the gun shots. By the time that I walked upstairs, my dad was already dead. I saw these other men there, the ones that killed him and I didn't understand what was going on." You swallowed hard, you didn't like to relive the memory. "I had my own gun and I didn't even realize what I was doing. I was just reacting. I killed two of them. They were Snoke's troopers, coming to collect the money." You admitted.

    Kylo raised his eyebrows, impressed that you were able to kill them.

    You were speaking slower now, you had pushed this next part away so much that you had to think harder about how exactly it happened.

    "There were still three of them alive. They were just going to kill me there but one of them suggested that they bring me to Snoke. They thought that he might want to know who killed some of his men...They were probably just trying to cover their ass, who knows? But, they did bring me to him. They brought me to a room where he'd been discussing something with Hux." You swallowed hard.

    He was listening intently now. This must've all happened right when he left town. He'd never heard about this.

    "When they told him what happened, he was pissed, obviously. But before he could kill me, Hux stopped him."

    You thought back to the memory. You had been a complete mess. Screaming, crying, and begging for him not to do it while the troopers held you with your arms behind your back. You had felt the barrel of the gun against your forehead then Hux's nervous voice say, "What if she has information on how to get the money back?". You weren't sure if he had even believed that you could give them anything useful but it had successfully stopped Snoke from shooting you.

    "I think he felt bad for me." You said, talking about Hux. "Snoke told Hux that he needed to interrogate me and once I had given them all I could, he was supposed to kill me...I stayed with Hux for over a week and hadn't given him anything. I didn't know anything, I barely saw my dad back then." You kept your eyes on your hands, picking at the cuticles on your fingers. "Hux tried to kill me when he realized I was useless but...he couldn't. He told me that he was falling in love with me and I convinced him that I was falling in love with him too...I didn't want to die." These were the hardest parts for you to admit out loud to Kylo. It felt wrong for him to know so much about you and Hux when you knew that he could easily use this information to take him down.

While you had stayed with Hux, he was never cruel to you. He wasn't interested in hurting you or taking advantage of you. You weren't sure if you would've been so lucky if you were essentially a prisoner to anyone else in the mob.

You remembered how he'd just sit with you for hours. He'd give you books to read, let you choose a movie. And then he'd just exist with you, comforted by your company. When he convinced himself he loved you, it wasn't necessarily because of you specifically. But he had fallen in love with the idea of having someone around when he got home at night. To be seen and not heard.

Maybe a part of you loved him but it was never the same way that he loved you and you knew that from the start. The night he had tried to kill you, you had woken up to him pressing a gun against your chest. You were panicked and you did the first thing you could think of. You kissed him. After that he promised he'd keep you safe.

    It was the reason why you were always so loyal, or at least tried to be, to Hux. He had risked a lot just suggesting to Snoke that you be kept alive. But he had gone beyond that, he fought for your life.

    Kylo was hardly ever surprised but in this situation, he was shocked. He had no idea about this and he started to feel angry that Snoke had failed to mention any of it. He kept his face stoic, he didn't want you to know this was having an effect on him.

    "I'm not sure what exactly was said but Hux essentially told Snoke that I was loyal to him and that I didn't need to be killed because I wanted to be a part of this life...A part of Hux's life. But it wasn't enough for Hux to know that I was committed, I had to show it to Snoke too. I had to do something big to earn his trust." You sighed, "Snoke told me that I had to kill my mom. She was the only other piece that connected me to my dad. He wanted me to get rid of that."

    Kylo's eye twitched. This situation was sounding all too familiar to him...it was mirroring pieces of his past.

    You paused. You had to make a decision, telling him this would change everything. You were desperate. You didn't know what to do and right now Kylo might be the only person who could give you guidance.

    "As far as Snoke and Hux are concerned, I had my mom killed. But in reality, I couldn't go through with it. She's in witness protection." Your eyes met his now. This was serious. He was the only person who knew this information besides the police.

    Kylo felt the gravity of your statement. He held your life in his hands now, he had the ability to ruin and absolutely destroy you. He could turn everyone against you, he could get you killed. He was overwhelmed with the feeling of that. He owned you.

    You shut your eyes tightly, his gaze was too much for you. You felt so exposed and unsafe. For years now, you'd been lying to Hux and Snoke. And now Kylo knew that.

    "I was told today that my mom's been sick for a while, she's on life support and doesn't have much longer...The cops said they'll tell me what hospital she's at if I give them information on the mafia." You said to him, opening your eyes again.

    Kylo raised his eyebrows. Now he knew why you were telling him all of this and why you were asking for his help. If you were to give information behind their back, they would find out and kill you. But you were smart enough to get just one person on your side, someone who the mob trusted, Kylo. You had remembered how quickly they accepted that you were going to college at dinner the night before after he voiced his approval. If you got caught talking to the cops, maybe his approval could save your life.

    "I told him that I didn't want to do it. Me and my mom never got along and when I forced her to move away and enter the program, she told me she never wanted to see me again. She hates me, there's no way she'd even want me there." You bit your nail again. "They clearly hadn't expected me to say that, I'm sure they thought I'd jump at the chance to say goodbye to my mom. The officer panicked and needed a plan B so he threatened to tell Snoke that I never had her killed if I didn't get them the information."

    Kylo exhaled slowly. He stood up from the couch and began to pace across his apartment. He was thinking the best way to go about this situation. He had to make a choice. Should he steer you in a direction that would benefit him the most or did he help you? He knew your biggest secret and now he also knew a few of Hux's. Although he'd never felt inferior before, he realized that he truly had the upper hand now. He had to play this smart.

    He looked over at you and clenched at the feeling. Your past hadn't been the exact same as his but there were parts of it that reminded him of his own. As he watched you hold back tears and tremble on his couch, it was as if he were looking at a reflection of himself years ago. He had been so alone throughout all of it...He felt a tug at his chest. You were so helpless right now, he pitied you. Despite a part of him that was disappointed in his softness, he knew that for at least right now, he had to help you.

    "Okay, here's what we're going to do." He spoke to you with authority. "You're going to tell them that you changed your mind and that you want to see your mom, they'll be suspicious if you don't. They'll ask for information and I am going to tell you exactly what to say. Everything you are going to tell them will be false or useless. You have to understand that the minute they realize you know this, they will turn on you. You have to convince them that you believe you're telling them the truth. You're going to have to be sneaky about this too, the second you're seen talking with the law, you'll have a target on your back as a rat, it will get you killed." You were nodding, hanging on his every word. "They most likely won't stop asking for information from you after this, it could go on for years. They are going to keep using you to get to us. You are going to have to take that responsibility on. Do you understand?"

    You were terrified but you understood. "Yes."

    "Good." Kylo said to you. He moved back to the couch and got down on his knees in front of you so that he was eye level with you. He put his hands on top of yours, squeezing briefly. It wasn't a perfect plan but there was no such thing as perfection when it came to things like this. For now, it would keep the cops happy and it would keep the mob oblivious. That was the best that he could offer.

    "As long as you keep the details of the mob's business safe, I am going to keep you safe." Kylo said to you. He was being sincere.

    Your heart was fluttering. You had been so nervous that Kylo was going to turn on you and maybe he still would, but in this moment you knew that he was committed to helping you with this. For now, he was going to make sure you were kept alive and that was all that mattered.

    "Thank you." You said in relief.

    He had to look away from you because the emotion in your eyes was too much for him. He stood back up.

    "Hux leaves soon doesn't he?" He wanted to clarify.

    "He leaves tomorrow for the next four days with Snoke."

    He made a noise of approval. "Find out where your mom is and if we need it, I'll get us a plane to get there. We'll leave tomorrow afternoon. We'll be home before he gets back, Hux won't even know we left. "

    "We?" You asked in confusion.

    "The cops might follow you. You'll want me around so that they don't question you."

    You swallowed hard. This was going to change everything, you knew from this point on, you were always going to have to be worried about getting caught. You were going to have to live in fear.

_____________

    When Kylo said he'd get you a plane, you thought he meant he'd buy you tickets. But it was Kylo Ren, so of course, he had just rented you a private plane.

    You had been so surprised when your car pulled up to the private lot in the back of the airport and saw the small plane that you weren't even able to get out of the car. Kylo had to come to your door, open it, and pull you up by your hand from the seat.

    Much to Kylo's amusement, you were amazed by everything. How big it felt inside, how nice the pilots had been to the two of you, you even made a noise of excitement when you realized that the plush seats reclined. Besides the pilot and the co-pilot, you and Kylo were the only ones on the plane. Your seats faced each other with a table that pulled out from the wall in between you.

    You pushed the curtain up on your little window so that you could look out of it as the plane took off and Kylo winced, shutting his eyes at how bright it was outside. He reached forward and pulled your curtain back down, "It's blinding." He told you, shaking his head.

    You waited for him to settle back down in his seat before you moved the curtain right back up.

    Kylo said your name in a warning tone.

    "I wanna see." You frowned, almost a pout.

    He sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. He'd let you have this, you were clearly excited.

    After the take off, admittedly, some of the initial excitement had worn off. Now you were just in a plane (although a very comfy and fancy one). You watched as Kylo pulled the table out in between the two of you and started getting things out of his bag. His laptop, his phone charger, a small pad of paper and a pencil. You wondered for a moment what he was working on but then you came to the conclusion that it was something mob related that you wouldn't understand and so you decided you didn't care.

    You had brought some homework, you could do that. But the seat you were in was so comfortable and you were so tired...You hadn't been able to sleep the night before because you'd been so nervous. Now that you knew you were safe for the time being, you let yourself drift off to the sound of the loud engine and the comfort of knowing you had nothing to do for a few hours.

    You were woken up some time later to the feeling of your seat being put into the upright position instead of being reclined. You blinked, rubbing your eyes, trying to wake yourself up to see what was going on. Well, that hadn't been what you were expecting.

    You were sitting up now but Kylo wasn't sitting in the seat across from you. No, he was on his knees in front of you, adjusting your seat and pulling you by your feet so that your calves were resting on his shoulders.

    "What are you doing?" You asked him, you were still half asleep, was this a dream?

    He was concentrated, "Shh. Relax, princess." He told you. Then he reached forward and started pulling your pants off and your brain connected with what he was doing.

    You moved so that you were propped up on your elbows on the seat of the chair. You were at a loss for words and you were definitely awake now.

    Kylo had managed to successfully pull off your pants leaving you in just your shirt and underwear. You glanced around quickly, double checking that it was just the two of you. The pilots were in their cock pit, there was no way that they'd be able to see you.

    "Kylo, stop." You told him weakly. You didn't really mean it but you knew you weren't supposed to be doing this.

    He smirked, kissing up your calf that was on his shoulder then he pulled you closer to him so that your ass was at the edge of the seat and his face was right where he wanted it in between your legs. He kissed the inside of your thigh, nibbling on the skin gently. "Do you really want me to stop?" He murmured against your skin.

    You should say yes but you couldn't. You wanted him to keep going.

    He made eye contact with you and raised an eyebrow. He was giving you the chance to tell him to quit.

    Instead, you said nothing, just slightly shook your head.

    His chuckle vibrated against your leg, "That's what I thought." He said softly.

    You couldn't help but move your hips up when he started running his fingers along your growing wetness from the outside of your panties. Just seeing him in the position that the was in and the way that he was staring at you, was enough to make you let out a quiet whimper.

    "You were distracting me." Kylo said, his eyes were watching his fingers, loving the way that they looked against the material of your underwear and what was underneath. "I couldn't get any fucking work done because all I could think about was how good you must taste."

    You bit your lip, your hips moving quicker against his touch now. This was a hell of a wake up call.

    Kylo then hooked your underwear under his finger and pulled them off of you. Without any hesitation, he bent down and licked a line up your slit, stopping at your clit where he moved his tongue in a gentle circle.

    You gasped, louder than you had intended to.

    "Mmm," He hummed before pressing his tongue against your wetness. He moved his tongue up and down, not focusing on a certain spot or rhythm. He was doing it just to taste you. "So good. I knew you'd taste so fucking good, princess." He was gripping your thighs that were resting on his shoulders.

    You moaned out loud, forgetting where you were, that you needed to be quiet.

    Kylo's lip twitched upward, pleased by the effect that he was having on you. "Are you going to be able to stay quiet for me? Don't forget, we have company."

     You nodded quickly, not wanting to give him an excuse to stop. Then, to test you, he pressed his tongue against your clit to apply just the right amount of pressure.

    Much to your dismay, you moaned out again in surprise mixed with pleasure.

    Kylo 'tsk'ed you as he pulled away from his spot on the ground. You thought he was stopping.

    "No, Kylo, I can be quiet." You were pleading.

    "I'm not sure I believe you." He had a look in his eyes as he stood up and hovered over you. He had something in his hand and as he moved the hand closer to you, you were able to see that it was your panties. "Maybe this will help." You didn't understand what he meant and then he had his hand in your mouth, stuffing the underwear there, gagging you.

    You made a noise of protest against the material but it was muffled, much more quiet than it would've been otherwise. You went to grab at it, to pull your panties out of your mouth but he grabbed your hands and held them above your head. "Don't move." He warned you. Kylo then grabbed the bottom hem of your shirt, pulling it up so that it was gathered up by your neck and shoulders and then did the same with your bra.

    Now, you were underneath completely exposed to him and you were being gagged by your own panties, looking up at him with wide eyes. He groaned at the sight of it, of you being so embarrassed and vulnerable for him. He couldn't help but use the hand that wasn't holding yours together, to undo the belt of his pants. Once that was undone, his pants themselves soon followed and he was able to easily start pumping his hand up and down his hardening cock.

    "I want to get back on my knees and eat that sweet pussy of yours but I need to know that you'll be a good girl and not move from this position." He said. His voice was strained from the movement of his hand on his erection.

    You nodded instantly. You'd agree to anything he'd say right now. You were desperate for him.

    He made a noise of approval before letting go of his grip on your hands and slowly lowering himself back to ground. One his hands continued to pump along his length while the other hand snaked it's way up your body, stopping when he found one of your nipples.

    You whined softly, tilting your hips upward so that they were closer to him.

    Kylo sensed your impatience and as much as he wanted to tease you, he was starting to get himself worked up and he felt your sense of urgency.

    He worked your nipple in between his fingers, alternating from pinching to gently rubbing against it. While doing that, his tongue drew lazy patterns against your clit, occasionally dipping his tongue down in between your folds and back up, wanting as much of you as he could get.

    His eyes never left yours. Even when it came to things outside of sex, he liked seeing all of your reactions. You might've been able to control yourself around others but he could always easily read what you were thinking. He loved it.

    As he picked up the pace of his tongue against your swollen bud, you let out a muffled urgent moan, the muscles in your legs against his shoulders tensed up. He knew what that meant, you were close.

    "Already?" He taunted you. His breath was warm, even against your slick heat. "What a slut." He chided then had to clench his jaw to stop himself from releasing a moan himself. His motions on his cock hadn't stopped since he started and he was working his way up to his release as well.

    As usual, his teasing insult didn't upset you, it only added fuel to your arousal.

    Kylo decided that he wanted to watch you cum. Really, it was up to him to choose when you got to. He moved his one hand from your nipple and moved it to join his mouth in between your legs. Keeping the rhythm of his tongue against your clit, he added two of his fingers into your entrance, curling them upwards in exactly the way he knew you needed, stroking your inner walls. 

    With the addition of his fingers, the sensations became too much for you. You bit down on the lacy material in your mouth to keep from screaming as you came hard. You felt like you were seeing stars, the pleasure was so intense.

    Kylo watched you in excited fascination. He thought that you couldn't look more perfect as you came undone at his finger tips with a gag in your mouth, your arms above your head in obedience. He thought back to how much information he had against you. Everything about you was his.

    When he knew you had come down from your high, he pulled away from you and shakily stood up. He hadn't stopped the stroking of his hand on his cock that entire time. He was leaking and rock hard, he was close especially as he thought about how much control he had over you.

    Kylo leaned forward and took your underwear out of your mouth. "You can relax, good girl." He said to you in ragged breaths.    

    You were thankful for that because you had forgotten you were even keeping your arms above your head. Letting them fall at your sides caused you to sigh in relief, muscles aching. You watched the way that Kylo moved his grip up and down on his cock and you couldn't help the hand that fell between your legs, touching yourself at the sight of it. He looked perfect.

    Kylo noticed this and even though he would normally tell you to stop since he hadn't given you permission, he let it go because of how fucking hot it was.

    "I got to taste you, do you want a turn?" Kylo was basically panting. You knew what he was asking and you nodded eagerly. "Come here, princess." His gentle words and tone were in direct contrast with the way that he gripped your hair and pulled you off of the seat so that you were on your knees in front of him.

    "Keep touching yourself," He positioned the head of his cock against your parted lips. You didn't need to be told twice. Your fingers immediately started rubbing against your clit as you opened your mouth and let him slide inside.

    Kylo groaned and both of his hands wove into your hair, keeping a grip on you as he started to rock his hips. "Oh yeah, just like that." He was mumbling nonsense, he was finding it hard to keep control, he had been touching himself for long enough that he was almost there.    

    You gagged slightly at how deep he was pushing your head against him but you tried to relax, you wanted to do a good job for him after all he had just done for you. Not just the orgasm he gave you but the fact that he was going on this trip with you and that he was helping you keep it all a secret.

    Kylo's hips were moving at a quick but sloppy pace. You looked up at him and saw his hair falling into his face and his cheeks heated up from his arousal. He was going to finish soon. "Oh god...I am going to cum in your mouth and I want you to swallow all of it...'wanna fill you up with it. Fuck... My whore- my good girl...You're mine." While making the last statement, that you were his, he made eye contact with you. It was enough for him to reach his peak. He came with a growl, maintaining eye contact with you as he pulled on your hair.

    That had been enough for you as well. You came onto your own fingers as you swallowed what he had just emptied in your throat. You hated it but you realized in that moment that you were his, there was no denying it in your heart now.

    He pulled away from you and started to pull his briefs and pants back on. It took you a few moments but you were able to gather the strength to get back onto your feet. You pulled your bra and shirt down, searching the ground for where your underwear had ended up.

    Soon, the two of you were back in your seats, fully clothed. You were both sweaty and out of breath but you were both glowing. 

    A 'ding' could be heard over the plane's speakers, then, the pilots voice rang out over the intercom, "Mr.Ren. We are going to start the descent. There might be some turbulence so it would be best to stay in your seats.'

    You had both forgotten that the pilots had even been there. Neither of you had been quiet at the end, you had been so into the moment that you weren't censoring yourself or trying to quiet your noises.

    You locked wide eyes with Kylo. Whoops. Then after a beat of silence, the two of you couldn't stop laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.1K 58
!!Please read warnings before reading!! 18+ only!! Mafia!KyloRen x MC Mr. Kylo Ren is the CEO of Bank of Ren and he is the richest man in New York C...
86K 3.3K 38
Aria Moore and Kylo Ren are damaged. Damaged beyond belief. At first, seeing eye to eye seemed impossible. Aria loved everyone, Kylo could care less...
295K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
102K 2.8K 50
"Not many people can tell me no," Kylo Ren declared. "But you evidently think that you can" "That's why you're so stuck up," you retorted quickly. "B...