๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐€๐๐†๐’ โ”‚...

By ZuitheRedfox

Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could... More

- [๐•๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ ] -
[The Shining Beacon]
[The Shining Beacon] - [Part 2]
[The First Step]
[The First Step ] - [Part 2]
[The Emerald Forest]
[The Emerald Forest] - [Part 2]
[Players and Pieces]
[The Badge and the Burden]
[The Badge and the Burden] - [Part 2]
[Jaunedice]
[Jaunedice] - [Part 2]
[Forever Fall]
[Forever Fall] - [Part 2]
[The Stray]
[Black and White]
- [๐•๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ ] -
[Best day Ever]
[Welcome to Beacon]
[A Minor Hiccup]
[Painting the Town]
[Extracurricular]
[Burning the Candle]
[Dance Dance Infiltration]
[Field Trip]
[Search and Destroy]
[Mountain Glenn]
[No Brakes]
[Breach]
- [๐•๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ‘] -
[Round One]
[New Challengers]
[Midnight's Blizzard]
[Midnight's Blizzard - Part 2]
[It's Brawl in the Family]
[Lesson's Learned]
[Never Miss a Beat]
[Fall]
[Beginning of the End]
[Destiny]
[PvP]
[Battle of Beacon]
[Heroes and Monsters]
[End of the Beginning]
[A/N]: The Future of this Fanfic
โ—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—ˆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ–ท
[Conclusion]

[Ruby Rose & Y/N L/N]

8.9K 157 226
By ZuitheRedfox

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[H/C] - Hair Color
[H/L] - Hair Lenght
[H/S] - Hair Style
[E/C] - Eye Color
[S/C] - Skin Color
.
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
"Narration"
Actions

[A/N - I published this chapter  months ago. Right now is 03/30/2021. I'm giving this small heads up that these starting few chapters may be a bit... Bad compared to my today's skills. I've improved quite a lot while writing my Youjo Senki fanfic, so a small warning that shit gets better as it goes. We good? Good, let's roll

<<<<<<O>>>>>>

"Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past."

A feminine voice starts her tale, the figure of a man is shown, rising from the ground, standing up without moving even a single finger.

"Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. Inevitable darkness — creatures of destruction — the creatures of Grimm - set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void."

The figure was surrounded by monsters, on each side was a wolf-like, boar-like and giant-snake-like creature with red glowing eyes. Two other figures wielding swords appear on the side of the figure, as the darkness from the creatures spreads, showing their hopeless fights against such wicked monsters.

"However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds."

Light radiates, weak at first, but within a few seconds, its warm embrace took everything within her, a cristal, flat on its top and pointy on its bottom is shown leaving the light, floating upwards before starting to fall, stopping on top of the figure of three humans, raising their hands towards the crystal.

"This power was appropriately named "Dust". Nature's wrath in hand, mankind lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life."

The figure of the man stands proudly raising its sword, two figures, one of each side is shown shooting lightning out of their hands towards the creature of Grimm, along with two more companions aiming their rifles at the monsters, a castle behind the figures, symbolizing their victory over the darkness. The entire world of Remnant is shown, revealing multiple castle figures scattered through its lands and seas.

"But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they're gone... Darkness will return."

The broken moon shines on the obscure skies, a man with green eyes, orange hair covering his right eye, eyeliner on his left eye, wearing a white coat with three golden buttons, a bowler hat with a red stripe, a small grey scarf and, holding a cane on his right hand is shown walking down an alleyway along with other eight men with black coats, red ties and glasses, black hats following him, he lifts his head to show a cigar on his mouth.

They are shown walking down the road, frightened citizens step out of the way with scared gasps and scared expressions on their faces.

"So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "Free world", but take the heed... There will be no victory in strength"

They soon arrive at a shop called "From Dust Till Dawn", all of them enter the place, an old man behind the counter is shown backing up in fright.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

A male voice rang this time, as the henchmen and the orange-haired male enter the place, the figure of a girl with a red cloak is shown in the back of the shop, reading a magazine about weapons, another figure, wearing a black leather coat with fur on the hood, on top of a black and red flannel with white surroundings and a black and red tie, black pants with grey details and black shoes are seen on the opposite side of the girl in red, they were covering their face with a magazine also about weapons, the henchmen wearing black look around at all the dust in the shop before the man in white approach the frightened elder, flicking his cigar and crossing his arms.

Roman: ["Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop, open this late?] He asked, while one of the henchmen pointed a gun at the shopkeep.

Shopkeep: ["Please, just take my lien and leave!"] He answered in a frightened tone, raising his hands in fear.

Roman: ["Shshshshsh... Calm down, we're not here for your money"] He looked left and right to his goons. ["Grab the dust"] He ordered. 

The henchmen instantly got to work, one of the putting a black box on top of the counter before opening it and retrieving black vials with white on their front, he and another henchman connect them to a long tube filled with dust in powder, the white in the vials glow in blue as they start collecting the dust.

Henchman: ["Crystals"] He ordered, putting a grey open box on top of the counter. ["Burnt, uncut"] He said, the shopkeep, while holding the counter started taking the crystalized dust and putting them inside the box, another henchman approach the powder-dust tubes with a vial in hand, before hearing loud music, he turns his attention to the girl standing there, reading the magazine, his face frowns in confusion.

Henchman: ["Alright, kid"] He started, taking a red sword from his waist and pointing them at the girl. ["Put your hands where I can see 'em] He ordered, but nothing, he approaches the red-cloaked girl with his weapon in hand. ["Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something"] He said angrily, holding the shoulder of the girl before pulling it, her hood falling as she turns to face him, revealing her neck-length black hair  black hair with red tips.

Ruby: ["Huh?"] She hummed in confusion, turning to face the henchman as he angrily points to his ear, understanding what he meant, Ruby takes off her headphones and looks at him ["Yes?"] She politely asked.

Henchman: ["I said "Put your hands in the air", now!"] He exclaimed with frustration and anger.

Ruby: ["Are you... Robbing me?"] She asked in confusion, and slight interest.

Henchman: ["Yes!"] He angrily replied.

Ruby: ["Oh..."] She replied, narrowing her eyes at the henchman with a small smile forming on her face.

While all of that happened, on the other side of the shop, a henchman crouched with a box to gather more crystalized-dust, only to see the person in black previously mentioned, he angrily stood up and pointed a gun at him.

Henchman: ["Put your hands up, now!"] He ordered in an angry and intimidating tone.

Y/N: ["Hmm?"] He hummed in response, putting the magazine down, showing his [S/C] skin, [E/C] eyes and [H/L] [H/C] coloured hair, a monocle sitting on the bridge of his nose, covering his left eye, not seem to be bothered by the gun. ["And if I don't?"] He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Henchman: ["Then I'll put another hole on you! Right in the middle of your head!"] The criminal exclaimed, angry that he was taunted.

Y/N: Sigh. ["This used to be a nice neighbourhood"] He whined, raising both hands, revealing his black gloves with what appeared to be metal bands encompassing the base of his fingertips.

Both henchmen yelped in confusion before they were seen flying against the front door of the shop, where Roman was leaning against the counter, analyzing a red crystalized-dust, another one of the henchman approached him and Roman looked at him and back to the crystal, then back to the henchman, before two more of them approached the boy and the girl, one aiming his sword at the boy which casually had his hands on his pockets, and one aiming a gun at the girl who had a battle position. The henchmen were sent flying through the window of the shop along with the boy and the girl who landed near their unconscious bodies, what seemed to be a metal bat on her shoulder opens, revealing it to be a scythe while she stands up

The boy also stood up looking at the criminals, he slowly raises both hands and puts both fists together before pulling them apart, revealing what seemed to be strings coming from between his fingers. 

The girl and the boy look at the criminals, the girl had a confident smile on her face and the boy just had a look of boredom, Roman's eyes widen slightly at first after his eyes land on the boy, as the music continued blasting from the girl's headphones, she twirls her scythe before smashing its tip against the floor, breaking it and clicking her headphones, causing the music to stop and everyone to be left in silence.

Roman: ["... Okay...?"] Looks at his henchmen. ["Get them"] He ordered, and six henchmen ran out of the shop, straight towards the duo.

The girl, still with her scythe against the floor, uses its cable like a crutch to spin in a 360 after jumping, landing a kick against one of the henchmen's face, throwing him back, using the momentum she threw herself to the side, taking the scythe with her, after landing, she positions her scythe aiming backwards and, presses a trigger on her weapon, causing it to shoot from its top.

The shot was strong enough to spin the girl around and, using the momentum of the shot, she smashed the backside of her weapon against one of the men, sending him flying, spinning once again, she smashes the blunt side of the scythe against one of the henchmen from the top, smashing him against the ground, she grasps the charging handle and pulls it backwards before releasing it.

After that she shoots once again, causing her to be shot backwards, this happened right in time as one of the henchmen stood up and started firing at her, she was sent to the side and repeated the movement once again, going from right to left while rose petals were being left behind, she shot one last time, before sliding towards the last henchmen and sending him
flying. 

She stabs her weapon against the ground and jumps to the side, causing her to be thrown in the air in a 180 motion while still grasping her weapon, while still in the air, she retrieves her weapon and smashes it against the henchmen in the air, sending him against the ground right in front of Roman.

While Red Riding Hood battled, the boy with [H/C] hair stood calmly in the same position, as two henchmen with swords approached him, he threw his arms to the side, causing multiple strings to be released from his hands.

After that, with a swift motion of his dominant hand, the strings were sent against one of the henchmen and both of his arms were caught on them, the boy moved his fingers and the henchman turned to the left, swinging his sword against his ally and bringing him down, the henchmen that were being controlled rushed in front of the boy and opened his arms, protecting the [E/C] male from multiple shots from the other henchman. 

With his other hand, he threw more strings against the henchmen on the ground, without time to react, he was wrapped with strings from all directions, with quick movements of all his fingers, the boy controlled the henchmen so they would strike each other and knock themselves out, letting them fall to the ground with the strings being pulled from their now unconscious bodies. 

The gun-wielding henchman aimed at the boy and opened fire, only for him to move his arms around, countless strings being controlled so they formed a shield in front of him, leaving only his glowing monocle visible behind the light blue shield of strings.

He pushed his arms forward, and the countless amount of strings were shot towards the henchman who was now trapped, with a smirk present on his face, the boy moved his arm and fingers, which caused the henchman to grab his own neck, he closed his hand in a fist, causing the henchman to start gripping his neck until he eventually passed out, also in front of the orange-haired man, said criminal looked down at his unconscious goons.

Roman: ["You were worth every cent, truly you were"] He spoke with a sarcastic tone present on his voice, he raised his hand and grasped his cigar while walking forward. ["Well, Red, Puppeteer"] The boy raised an eyebrow due to the nickname. ["I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening"] He dropped his cigar, smashing it with his cane. ["And as much as I'd love to stick around"] He raised his cane towards both. ["I'm afraid this"] The tip of his cane opened, revealing his cane to be a gun. ["Is where we part ways"]

He shot against the duo, the boy jumped in front of the girl, creating another shield with his strings just like he did with the henchman, the shot caused a lot of smoke to appear, only for the girl to swing her scythe around, causing it to quickly disperse, both looked at where the man once was, only to find nothing, they quickly looked around, spotting him climbing a ladder towards a top of a building.

Ruby: ["You ok if we go after him?"] She asked the shopkeep who was now standing in the doorway, with a quick hum of approval, the girl and the boy went after the man, the girl used her gun to shoot on the ground and be thrown upwards, while the boy used his strings to pull himself towards the top of the building. ["Hey!"] She called the man.

Roman: ["Persistent..."] He muttered in annoyance, the duo looked at him ready for anything... Almost anything, the roof shook slightly, before a bullhead appeared flying in front of the orange-haired man, he was quick to climb inside before any of the two had time to react, he turned to face them with a smile on his face. ["End of the line, Red and Puppeteer!"] He exclaimed, taking a red crystalized-dust and throwing it forward before shooting against it, the boy was ready to create another one of his shields but was interrupted when a purple, yellow and white blur dropped in front of them. Roman laughed thinking he'd won, only to be surprised at what he saw. 

The witch had her middle and index finger pointed to cast the barrier, the young girl looked at her in awe as the male had a careful expression, she used her fingers mentioned before to adjust her glasses, before throwing her hand forward and causing multiple pink shots to leave her hand, all of them landed on the bullhead and caused it to shake, only for Roman to rush towards the pilot cabin, barging in to find a figure which seemed to be a woman with red clothing and golden details.

Roman: ["We've got a huntress!"] He exclaimed in annoyance, the woman stood up and walked to the back of the bullhead while Roman took her place as the pilot.

The bullhead was ready to leave, only for the Witch to cast another spell and throw it forward, it exploded right on top of the bullhead, causing a massive cloud to appear, thunder echoing on it, moments later, a massive rain of big ice spikes came down upon the steel ship, Roman ducked to avoid having his head hit, the woman from before walked to the open cabin of the bullhead, her heels clicking on the ground, revealing her white skin and her clothing to be a dress. 

Her hand ignited, as fire appeared from it along with multiple designs glowing in orange on her arms. She threw her hand forward, shooting a fireball against the three, the boy was quick in action and moved his arms, creating a shield to protect them, while it did work, it splattered what seemed to be lava all around them, the woman in red lifted her hand, the floor beneath the Witch and the boy glowed before exploding in a fire beacon. 

The woman jumped back, performing a handstand before landing on her feet, while the male backflipped out of the explosion range, the Witch used the rumble from the floor, manipulating it to form a massive spear between her, the girl and the boy, she threw the spear against the bullhead. 

However, the fire-manipulating woman was quick to react and shoot the spear three times, completely  destroyed it. 

But most of the spear reformed again and shot towards Roman in the cabin, he tilted the bullhead to the side, protecting himself from the attack and throwing the rumble upwards, the Witch, still with a stern face, manipulated all the rumble to create what seemed to be chains of rumble, they shot against the woman, but she readied herself and threw her arms to the side, causing all the rumble to explode and turn to ash. 

As her face was hidden on the darkness, only being able to see her flaming eyes, Ruby looked in worry to the boy and the Witch, her scythe closing itself to another form, as she started shooting against the woman, who blocked all her shots with her bare hands

After that, the fire girl moved her other arm from left to right, causing the floor behind and beneath the three to glow. 

The short-haired girl looked confused and was about to hit, but the blonde woman pointed at her and threw her arm forward, causing the girl to be sent against the floor, after that, the Witch performed another handstand forward, after that, getting up on her feet, the boy frontflipped, dodging the attack, he quickly threw both arms to the side, sending multiple strings towards the woman. 

She tried to attack them away, but it was useless, they wrapped themselves around her arms and the boy smiled, before pulling her towards him... But nothing, his eyes widen after seeing her barely move from the spot, her arms heated up and the strings started glowing orange, he pulled them away before the heat could reach him, after that, the door of the bullhead closed and the ship left.

Ruby: ["You're a huntress... Can I have your autograph?!"] She asked in awe as she looked at the blonde woman, who turned to look at her with a stern look. In the background, the boy sighed, already knowing where this was going.

.

Both the boy and the girl were now in a room, sitting side to side in front of a table where only a single light shined the place, the woman walked around them, her heels clicking on the ground.

Glynda: ["I hope you realise that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, both of you. You put yourself and others in great danger"] She spoke, passing behind them.

Ruby: ["They started it!"] She tried to argue, the boy only used his thumb to point at her, confirmed what she just said.

Glynda: ["If it was up to me, you'd be sent home with a pat on the back"] She spoke, Ruby's face beaming with hope and Y/N's slightly distancing himself from the table, Glynda turned to face both with her stern look. ["And a slap on the wrist"] She continued, hitting her riding crop against the table, causing Ruby to recoil in fear and Y/N' to raise his eyebrow at her. ["But... There's someone here who would like to meet you"] Glynda ended, Y/N's and Ruby's faces turning into one of curiosity, the boy having to be more cautious and prepared them the girl, both of his arms crossed, Glynda stepped away, and in walked a man with grey hair, dark green attire with a green bandana hanging from his neck. He carried a mug and a plate of cookies.

Ozpin: ["Ruby Rose and Y/N L/N"] He started, getting close to Ruby, looking her directly in the eyes. ["You have... Silver eyes"] He pointed out, looking at the girl who looked away in discomfort. ["So"] He backed up from her. ["Where did you two learn to do this?"] He asked, using his head to point towards Glynda who held a tablet showing scenes of their fights.

Ruby: ["Si-Signal Academy..."] She spoke, uncertain and slightly scared.

Y/N: ["Whitefang"] He said, resting against the chair while opening his mouth, revealing extremely sharp teeth, the three looked at him, Glynda with her guard up, Ozpin and Ruby with curiosity. ["I've left a while ago, they're not the Whitefang I once knew anymore..."] He spoke, sighing after.

Ozpin: Looking at Ruby. ["They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?"] He asked with curiosity, and then turning to Y/N. ["And those strings of yours, they don't seem to be normal, how could someone learn to attack and defend with such particular... Unique object?"]

Ruby: ["Well, one teacher in particular..."]

Y/N: ["That's because they aren't. And, anything is deadly on the hands of someone who knows how to use it, take for example someone who uses throwing discs, if you give them this plate of cookies, they could kill Grimms with it"] He replied simply, using his middle finger to adjust his monocle on his face.

Ozpin: ["I see..."] He said, sliding the plate of cookies in front of both, Y/N not even budged, while Ruby leaned forward, looking towards Ozpin before taking a single cookie and swallowing it whole, seeing no disapproval from the man, she started devouring them. ["It's just that I've only seen one other scythe wielder of that skill before... A dusty old crow"] He spoke while looking towards the ceiling, as if recalling memories from the past.

[Ruby]: ["Mhmmn, thash muh unkul!"] Ozpin and Y/N looked at her in confusion before she swallowed the cookies in her mouth, cleaning her lips with her arm. ["Sorry, that's my uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal"] She started, while Ozpin takes a sip from his mug. ["And now I'm all like hooowaaah! Witchaaa!"] She said while making multiple karate poses, accidentally slapping Y/N's chest, she looked up at him in slight fear and regret before he simply gave her a warm smile, seemly to be unaffected by the move.

[Ozpin]: ["And what are an adorable girl and young man such as yourselves doing at a school designed to train warriors and a such a dangerous organization?"] He said while holding the table and leaning forward slightly.

Y/N: ["... When I had nowhere and no one to go after my family died on an accident on a Schnee Dust Company mines, they were the ones to pick me up, one in specific, Adam Taurus, was like the brother I've lost long ago, I blindly followed his orders before... Someone opened my eyes, before that I've committed various crimes, from simply stealing to even taking someone's else life"] He spoke while looking at Ozpin, Ruby looked at him and slight fear and shock while Glynda gained a more defensive position. ["About months ago I left after noticing that the Whitefang I once knew is now nothing but a group of terrorists"] He spoke calmly, fixing monocle after he ended his small speech.

Ruby: ["W - Well...I want to be a huntress!"] She quickly regains her cheerful attitude.

Ozpin: ["You want to slay monsters?"] He asked, glaring at her in confusion and interest.

Ruby: ["Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon!"] She started talking faster and faster, each time with more enthusiasm ["You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, "Hey, I might as well make a career out of it!"] She giggled cutely. ["I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, you know!"] She flipped out at the two, looking at them with a wide crazy smile. Glynda stared at her with her stern stoic face, while Ozpin continued to look at ruby with a slight little smile on his face.

Ozpin: ["Do you know who I am?"] He asked, now sitting down with his hands together.

Ruby: ["You're Professor Ozpin. You're the headmaster at Beacon"]

Y/N: ["The youngest person to ever become a headmaster in Beacon"] Y/N continued, still looking at Ozpin with a calm stoic face.

Ozpin: Smiling. ["... Hello"] He greeted both with a smile on his face.

Ruby/Y/N: ["Nice to meet you"] Both said at the same time, both nodding slightly.

Ozpin: Leaning forward. ["I have an offer for both of you... What do you say about attending Beacon?"]

Ruby: ["I'd love that more than anything..."]

Y/N: After a few seconds of silence. ["I suppose that's a nice way to help people and also seek redemption of my past"] He spoke, a small smile forming on his face. Ozpin looks towards Glynda with a cheeky smile, she rolls her eyes and looks at the wall, humming in disapproval.

Ozpin: ["Well, okay then"] Y/N stands there with a small smile while Ruby is seemed to be overjoyed.

The scene transits to both in a closed space, Y/N now has his stoic face, seemingly also slightly awkwardly, a blonde girl is seem hugging Ruby tightly while Y/N stands there, both hands on his pockets as he looks at both.

Yang: ["Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me!"] Tightly hugging Ruby. ["This is the best day ever!"]

Ruby: Weakly. ["Please stop..."]

Yang: Backing up and clenching her fists in front of her body. ["But I'm so proud of you!"]

Ruby: ["Really sis, it was nothing"] She spoke calmly, Y/N slowly starts to walk away from both.

Yang: ["What do you mean?! Everyone at Beacon will think you're the bee's knees!"] She proudly exclaimed at her smaller sister.

Ruby: ["I don't wanna be the "Bee's knee's!", okay? I don't wanna be any kind of "knees"! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knee's! Plus, Y/N also helped me a lot!"] She said, pointing at the male, who looked at Yang and fixing his monocle with the middle finger.

Y/N: ["And there goes my plan to sneak away... Even them, you were amazing back there, Ruby"] He spoke, looking at the girl with a calm smile. ["You're really great at combat, even more for someone so short"] He spoke, a cheeky smile forming on his face. ["Aren't you excited for that?"]

Ruby: Puffing her cheeks and hitting Y/N in the chest with a weak punch. ["Of course I'm excited! I just... I got moved ahead two years, I don't want people to think I'm special or anything"] She spoke, looking down.

Yang: Walking to Ruby and hugging her from her side. ["But you are special"] She spoke with a smile.

The attention of the trio was taken by a hologram, in which a news reporter spoke.

["The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the. Back to you, Lisa."] The man spoke before a woman appeared on the screen.

["Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's turned dark when members of the disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted..."] She spoke, Y/N gritted his teeth in anger and frustration, Ruby looked up at him with slight concern, before she could continue, Lisa was cut off, and being replaced by a hologram of Glynda.

Glynda: ["Hello and welcome to Beacon"] She spoke, a slightly cheerful tone taking over voice, which caused Y/N to raise an eyebrow.

Yang: ["Who's that?"] She asked in slight confusion.

Glynda: ["My name is Glynda Goodwitch"] Glynda spoke politely.

Yang: ["Oh"] She spoke with a slight surprise, causing Y/N to giggle slightly, once again fixing his monocle with his middle finger.

Glynda: ["You are among a privileged few who have received the honour of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, you must uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."] And them, she disappeared.

Ruby: ["Oh wow!"] She spoke with a cheerful tone, among other cries of surprise and happiness. ["Look, you can see Signal from up here!"] She spoke with excitement while looking out of the window of the airship, Y/N is at her side, smiling at the view in front of him. ["I guess home isn't too far after all..."] She spoke before Yang put a hand on her shoulder.

Yang: ["Beacon's our home now"] Yang said to her sister, smiling at her, Y/N also looked at Ruby, she looked at him and he nodded with a warm smile, causing her smile to grow. They heard grunts of pain and turned to see a blonde boy with a hoodie and a chest plate of armour almost throwing up, he suddenly turns to the trio and runs past them. ["Well, I guess the view isn't for everyone"] She said with a small giggle. 

Y/N: ["Well, it was good while it lasted"] He said with a small smile, fixing monocle one more time. 

Yang: ["I wonder who we're gonna meet here at Beacon..."] She asked to no one in particular.

Ruby: ["I hope they're better than "Vomit Boy"... Oh, Yang! You got puke on your shoe!"] Ruby said, jumping back from Yang, the scene shows the back of the airship, flying towards Beacon academy. 

Y/N: ["Please, stay at least the size of a full-grown alligator away from me"] His voice was heard, and he sounded serious.

Yang: ["That's oddly specific..."] She replied, the trio are now on their way to a [Shining Beacon]

<<<O>>>
As the best girl once said, kicking this off with a 'Yang', eh? I decided to start an RWBY for 3 reasons. 

1 - I love this series
2 - I had this idea for a while
3 - I need to get my 'To write' list going, cause that thing is LONG

And just so you have a "Base" idea for your hunter gear, this is what it looks like:

And these are the gloves

[Published] - [08/30/2020]
[Word Count - 5.394]

~ With love, by a Brazilian Redfox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
167K 2.7K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
32.1K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
31K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...