I am Reborn!

By MA3LS7R0M

Crossover Harem x Male Abused and Neglected OP reader Y/n L/n, A nobody. He doesn't have a Quirk, A Semblance... More

Bio
Animes Involved and Harem
Prologue: I'M FUCKING DONE!!!!!
Prologue Part 2: The Gods and Goddesses
The Events of Hell!
From Fiancรฉ to Father!
Additional Information
The Villager Kingdom (part 1)
The Villager Kingdom (part 2)
Y/n and Rose vs Trihexa! Unsealed!
I'll consider this life Normal now
First time with Rose (18+)
Nezuko and Eri vs Great Dragons
The Day off
Pneuma's Wildest Ride (18+)
Reunited
Birthday Special Chapter
Surprising Day
Blood Daughters Bio
Birth of a Cambion and a Demi-God
Halloween Special
Hero and Villian problem
Christmas Special
New Year Special
Q/a for Special Events (Temp. Closed)
A 'Heavenly' Time (18+)
(Non-canon) If the MCs meet a Karen
Battle of Maidens
The Fall of Atlas
If the MCs met a Karen part 2
Attack on the Underworld
The Mightiest Battle
Who are You?
Vengeance
Extraterrestrial Invasion
Psychic Onslaught
Battle of Gods
A/n

Family Game nights

9.1K 117 143
By MA3LS7R0M

A/n: A special chapter showing Y/n, His daugthers and his Harem playing Games. Requested by Sirajpro123.

A/n #2: I decided that this will be Canon. And not Non-canon.

A/n #3: The Q/a is officially closed. Hope you got your questions answered.

Previously
Narrator POV

While the Two fell asleep. They failed to notice two masturbating Angels on the door. Genesis and Gabriel were masturbating, fondling, and quietly moaning Y/n's name. And this is like how Pneuma did.

Genesis: My~ Seems Pneuma enjoyed him~ A little too much~

Gabriel: Agreed~ Next time~ It's our turn~

It was night time. So Nezuko and Eri-chan were already sleeping peacefully.

And Now
Narrator POV

After Pneuma and Y/n's Fun time. Things went back to normal, for the most part atleast.

Pneuma explained to Rose how she enjoyed it. And They agreed it was the best night of their lives.

Here. Eri-chan is excited for Sunday. Because It's---.

Eri-chan POV

Eri-chan: IT'S FAMILY GAME NIGHTS!!!

I'm so excited for Family Game nights. It's now our Family tradition that we play Games at weekend nights. We left our home and went to the store.

Nezuko: Yay!!!!!

Me, Sissy, Daddy, and Mama Geny are currently. searching through numerous video games in all consoles. PS5 and Xbox X. We have alot of choices, Want to play alot with Daddy and Mamas.

Y/n: How about this one?

Daddy showed us a Game. Henry Stickmin Collection.

Nezuko: Yes! That one! Seems good!

Y/n: Okay then. 1 down, 1 to go.

We scoured the Store for good games. And I found our next one. Pummel Party.

A game for 4 players. Daddy, One of our Mama, and us can play! Yay!

Eri-chan: Daddy! Mama Geny! *shows game* Will this do?

Y/n/Genesis: Of course Sweetie.

Eri-chan/Nezuko: Yay!

I handed Daddy the game, they bought it and we came home to play.

Home Lounge
Gabriel POV

The ladies were right. He really IS the perfect husband. I'm sorry Brother, But I'm staying with Y/n, or should I say, My Future and Eternal Husband.

Y/n: So Sweetie. Which game?

Eri-chan/Nezuko: *cute thinking noises*

His Daughters looks and sounds cute when their like that. Hope they will accept me as their next Mo

Eri-chan/Nezuko: Henry Stickmin!

Y/n: Okay then.

He inserted the game and it started loading. I heard that this was a Childhood game and this is the Finale (I wish It wasn't).

Y/n: So Kids. We have a Challenge here. We take turns in choosing, Fail and gives to another and that's 1 fail for you, Win that part and get a Win. Whoever gets the most wins gets something or anything they want from me, and the rest loses. It's that simple.

Rose: *mind* Something huh?, Well now~, Be prepared for another night Y/n~.

Pneuma: *mind* Hehe~ Another Night with Y/n for me~

Genesis/Gabriel: *mind* Anything huh? Our Turn for that 'Fun' night
I handed Eri-chan the controller. And she started the first part: Breaking the Bank.

Eri-chan had 6 choices, One to win it.

-Shovel
-Explosives
-Teleporter
-Laser
-Wrecking Ball
-Disguise

Eri-chan: *more Cute thinking noises* Shovel!

She picked shovel and the Stickfigure, also known as Henry Stickmin raised shovel above his head and dug straight down. He hit a metal and small leak sound, He lit a Fire starter and it was the Main Gas, triggering a Large explosion and The Alarm.

Fail
Never dig straight down

Eri-chan: Nooooooo!

Y/n: 1 fail for Eri-chan. Next, Nezuko

He drew a Line on her name, Eri-chan: 1 fail. She hesitantly handed her the controller.

Nezuko: *Another cute thinking noise* Teleporter! It always works!

She picked teleporter. Henry pressed it 3 times before blurring out. Unfortunately, It teleported him into the wall, literrally. He tried getting out, but he was stuck

Fail
It's emergent technology
I'm sure it will get better!

Nezuko: Nuuuuuuuuu!

Pneuma: My turn!

She took controller and picked Laser. Henry held and cut himself an opening. Before Pneuma can celebrate, Henry smiled at the 4th wall, but The wall he cut fell ontop of Henry. Triggering her first fail.

Fail
Open Sesame

Pneuma: *pouts* Awwwwwwwww.

Rose: My turn.

She picked Explosives. It showed Henry placing explosives to blow it up, When he out one at thr top, One of it dropped and accidentally activated the detonator. Creating a Massive Explosion

Fail
Handle with Care

Rose: Damn *pouts*.

Gabriel: Can I go next?

Rose: Fine.

She gave Gabriel the controller and she picked the Disguise. Henry got one of the Money bags and tied himself in. Once the Money Truck passed him, They stopped.

Driver: Huh? How did we lose one?

Passenger: I think we should throw it in the back... Just to be safe?

Scene change to where two guards are standing near the entrance to the bank.

Guard #1: You ever... Wonder why there's a bank out here?

Guard #2: Mmwell. I think it's supposed to be like more of a vault, you know?

Guard #1: Ohhh that makes sense!

The truck drove into the bank. Scene changed where the bag was thrown into the Vault. Henry jumped and got out, He celebrated, but that triggered the alarm.

Security Guard #1: Freeze!

Security Guard #2: Don't move!

The screen went black. And Gabriel smiled in triumph, slightly annoying them.

The girls: How?!

Gabriel: Work smarter, Not harder.

Y/n: 1 win for Gabriel. Next one. Breaking the Bank.

Escaping the Prison

It shows Henry sitting in a Cell.

Prison Guard #1: Oi you! You're free to go.

Henry smiled, thinking he'll finally get out. But he acted too soon.

Prison Guard #1: *laughs* Not really. *opens a small gate* But you got a Package. *closes the gate* Don't get your hopes up! We've already checked it for anything useful. Haven't we, Dave?

Dave: What? Yeah, yeah! *nervous laugh* Of course I checked it. I mean if I didn't check it, I'd lose my job, and I don't wanna lose my job! *another nervous laugh*

They walked away while still talking off-screen.

Prison Guard: See ya 'round. Free to go. I thought that was pretty good, didn't you?

Henry grabbed it. But it opened itself, and The contents is a Cake. The cake opened in two sides and Henry grabbed whatever is inside. 6 choices.

-File
-NrG Drink
-Teleporter
-Rocket Launcher
-Cellphone
-Drill

Genesis: My turn.

She grabbed the controller and picked Rocket Launcher. Henry grabbed a small piece and It turned to a Rocket launcher. He smiled evily and fired it.

A prison guard was working on a curved vent, he ducked and the rocket passed through and went right back to Henry. When it's about to hit, It went slow motion.

Fail
Uh... Way to aim buddy...

Genesis: Oh.

Eri-chan: Back to me!

She took the controller and picked another

Timeskip

Scoreboard:

Eri-chan: 34 fails and 3 wins
Nezuko: 26 fails and 5 wins
Pneuma: 42 fails and 4 wins
Rose: 32 fails and 6 wins
Gabriel: 24 fails and 7 wins
Genesis: 24 fails and 7 wins

Genesis: Hmmm. Me and Gabriel have the same wins. Who won?

Y/n: Both of you won. No point pushing the arguement.

Gabriel/Genesis: *hugs each other* We won!!!!

The two girls hugged each other, pressing their bodies against each other while the others pouted and admitted defeat.

Eri-chan/Nezuko: *sad noises* Awwwwww.

Pneuma/Rose: *mind* Damn. Was hoping I'd get a 2nd Fun time from him. But I'll wait. This little one will be waiting *rubs their bellies*

Y/n: Since Gabriel and Geny both won. They get something they want from me. So girls *to the blushing angels* What do you two want?

Gabriel: *blushing* We uhhh. Can we?

Genesis: Both of us want-

She got interrupted by the barrier. It showed 8 girls near it. Those girls were familiar to Y/n.

Y/n: Hmmm.

They went outside and faced the 8 girls. It turns out. They were.

The 8: Y/n? Is that really you?

Y/n: Velvet. Akame. Leone. Jane. Rin. Izumo. Ryuko and Kira. I'm here.

When he opened the barrier for them. They pounched on him. But when they were about to collide.

To be continued

A/n: All of you know what's gonna happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 507 8
Y/N L/N, a forgotten nobody who just wants to spread joy but is completely ignored by all. His team, his family, his peers, his teachers, everyone se...
51.3K 698 23
RWBY X MHA X Genshin impact x DxD. (OP neglected and abused Male reader) Oh, Heya. Names Y/N L/N but I go by Frost Greven now. This is my story, you...
184K 2.5K 34
Yn ln was bullied in union academy ignored by the teachers till he was killed by his bullies and turned to light and disappeared till he was brought...
11.4K 232 16
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...