A Plus In Love

By ElleUnsworth

Lily and Giles are selected for a class experiment. It's senior year and the summer wasn't kind to Lily or Gi... More

Electric Feel
*TALK*
*Where Is Your Mind*
*Baptized By Fire*
*In Sickness and Health*
*UNSOLICITED ALMOST D*** PIC*
*CO-SLEEPING*
*Farris Wheel*
*Better*
*LOVELY*
*PANIC SWITCH*
*HOUSE GHOSTS*
*FUSSING*
*ONE DARK SPOT*
*HOME WORK*
*THE SLEEPS*
AU
*PRELUDE*
*F***ED UP FOREPLAY*
* CATS OUT OF THE BAG*
*CHOICES*
*SHE GAVE YOU HER FLOWER*
*JUST A SLIGHT BUZZ*
*WHAT WAS IN THE CUP*
*UM...WHAT*
*UM WHAT..PT2*
*BREAK*
*PAIN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR*
*DOMESTIC PARTNERS*
Author Note
*JUST ANOTHER COURTROOM*
*EVERYBODY'S BACK*
*THERAPY*
*ROCK MEET HARD SPACE*
*Some Time Later*
*SEVEN HOURS THIRTY SIX MINUTES*
*GOOBYE*FAREWELL*AMEN*
It's FINALLY done!
Question

*COUNTERPOINT*

886 30 7
By ElleUnsworth

    The first game of the season was exhilarating. I actually feel kinda bad. The school we played had most of its first string out with an early flu strain. But they still played with all heart and you can appreciate that. I was so ready for the season.  I loved playing football. I hoped I could play in college before I went off to an actual career. Now that Lily gave me some validation that it wasn’t stupid to dream about being a proffesor. 

    “We have arrived!” Steph squealed from the front of Dutch’s Jeep. Lil had been slapping my hands away the entire ride. She was a dirty tease. Lacy thigh highs peaked out from under her Jack Skellington dress. I had a hard time concentrating during the game because of that dress. It was tight under her breast with two silver buttons down her ribs. It had two strapes that went up the center of her melons. The skirt flared out and it ended mid-thigh. She got for me, and only changed into once we were on our way to the lake house. 

    She was willing to move outside her comfort zone to please me. She stopped wearing pullover hoodies and removed it when we were in class. She wore dresses now, and short ones. Though the short ones were just normal in private. She didn’t even think about it either. She just took her time and we worked through it. She’d tricked me too. First with my hair. I could even braid it myself now.  I spend more time with my mom and Evelyn. 

    “Hey wait” I pulled on her wrist as she started to get out.  I waived Dutch on and she shut her door. “Lift up your skirt.”  I licked my lips. 

    “What?” She looked at me like I had two heads. 

    “You put that on and then I can’t touch you? I want you to lift up your skirt.” She smiled sheepishly and lifted her shirt up, a little. I could just see purple panties covering her mound when she giggled and tore out the door. She laughed, running from me all the way to the door where Steph and Dutch were. We went inside and the living room was lit up.  Another group was coming through the door as we entered. 

    “Hey guys!” Steph's mom was already buzzing. “ coming in, the food is coming, there are already apps out, music is on at the dock, drinks everywhere. Have fun.” Steph reached back and took Lily from me. 

    “Mom this is Lily, my new friend.  Lily this is my mom.” Then she proceeded to point out the rest of the family in the dining room. “ The DA’s for the night are my Dad and my Aunt Kassie” 

    “What’s a DA?” I forgot that she had never been here before. 

    “ Designated Adult. You are safe here, you can party, can you crash here. It’s a safe place. Designated Adult this the adult of her gender that is sober. If you get hurt, feel bad, something happens. You go to them. Anything . “ Lily nodded.  The usual crowd was starting to fill in. I was starving and the smell of deliciousness was wafting my way. 

    “Lil, lets get some food.” We went to the kitchen where the apps were set out on plates. She handed one and then got one herself. I pinched at her hip and she followed me out the door to the dock. There were several others dancing but we sat down on the bench. She straddled the bench and sat her plate down.  Walker came up to Lily. 

    “Hey Lil, did you see me out there bustin heads?” She laughed. I didn’t like that.”

    “Yes, but it would be more impressive if you weren’t taking that sting bean sophomore. Though I will say he did seem to be stronger than he looked.” She put a piece of food in her mouth and I watched him study her lips. I clenched my fists. 

    “He was ! didn’t you see him knock me on my ass the first couple of times?” He looked embarrassed.” She shook her head and furrowed her brow. That’s right she didn’t see you, she had her eyes on me. 

    “No, sorry. I just noticed that he looked young and tall.” She kept eating and he kept watching her mouth. She coughed for a second and I saw him gleefully take in her breast. 

    “Hey, Walker.” He looked over at me. “Why don’t you go get your Captain and his lady a drink?” Lily coughed a bit more. But waived her hand.

    “No, I’m more than capable of getting my own drink, and one for the Captain.” She stood and when she raised her leg over the bench, his eyes bugged out of his head at the top of her thigh highs. I was going to get him for that at practice.  “Walker can I be a lady and bring you a drink?” 

    “No thank you, ma’am” The both laughed and she went inside. I glared at him. I stood and got close enough to him to make it uncomfortable. “Geez St. Claire what is your problem?

    “Stop eye fucking my girl.” He scoffed. 

    “You know that we have known each a lot longer than you guys have. If I was going to do anything with her I would have. But we are good friends and I wouldn’t mess that up. She looks hot tonight. I’m a guy, sorry for offending you. But I'm not the one you should be worried about.” He pointed inside and Lily was at the counter talking with one of the ‘adults’.  He was definitely flirting with her. I gathered our plates and tossed them on the way.

    Walker left and I went inside to see what was going on. He served her our drinks just as I arrived at the bar. He wasn’t the slightest bit distrubed by my presents. I pulled Lily to me and kissed her deeply. When he pulled back he just smirked at me.  She smiled at me and I felt her hand on my back under my shirt. My turn to smile. 

    “Hey Giles, this is Laken. He is going to be running the bar at the restaurant. He made some non alcoholic drinks for us.” She took a sip and smiled. “It’s like a rainbow in my mouth. I love it.” He leaned into her. 

    “I’m glad. Usually it has tequila in it. Your friend here has a more masuline version. “ I took a drink and it was smooth and subtle. Must have been something more for sipping. “I’ll get your waters.” Once we had our water bottles the main dishes were out and we spent a good half out trying everything, and discussing it with Steph’s Uncle and the others.  It was about midnight when the desert came out. 

    Steph and Lily were talking on the couch and I grabbed a piece of chocolate cake with red chili pepper in the ganache frosting. A cooler had glass bottles of milk beside the table. I grabbed one and took Lil back outside, down to the end of the dock. It was quite there and still lit from hanging lights. 

    “So is this normal for a weekend party?” Lily looked out at the lake. 

    “Kinda. There is unusually not so many people. Food is usually pizza, burgers, tacos, chicken. More laid back.” I feed her a piece of cake before taking some myself. It was very sweet, so sweet it needed the spice to take the edge off. She opened the milk and took a drink before offering it to me. I took it and licked the glass where she had placed her lips. She smiled at me. “It’s getting kinda late, wanna go home?” 

    Before she could answer her attention was drawn away by her name being called. Jackson was at the top of the dock, his head on a swivel. She turned her shoulders and reached up,waving at him. She was on her feet quickly, leaving me on my ass with cake and milk. She went towards him. 

    “What is it Johnny?” She didn’t sound happy or sad, I tried not to think anything. He got closer to her. His hands twitched at his sides. He wanted to touch her, but he knew better. He better fucking know better. 

    “I’m sorry it’s such short notice but I was hoping you could watch Ruby for us tomorrow. Mom's too sick, and I have to go in at nine in the morning. I was supposed to be off, but...not now” He held up his phone.  “I'm so sorry to bother you, but I don’t trust her with anyone else. To be honest I kinda was hoping you could keep an eye on Mom too.” Lily slowly moved toward him. I wanted to stop her but I just felt so damn shitty for him.  But not enough that Lily touching his face didn’t smooth piss me off. 

    “Oh Johnny. Of course. I’m so sorry. I’ll do whatever you need ok.”  She pat his cheek then turned back to me. Visible upset. She walked to me then pressed herself so tight to me I thought I might not be able to take another breath. My anger was gone, replaced with concern.  I pulled her face up to mine. Her lovely brown eyes glimmered with tears. “His mom is really sick Giles. I just never thought it would be our senior year.” She buried her face in my chest. 

    Dutch and Steph were going to stay the night, and ride back in with her parents. I got his keys and settled her inside. We drove back to my house in silence, she just stared out her window and gently rocked with the movement of the car. She got out of the car and climbed the stairs to my bedroom, stoic and quiet We laid down and she tangled herself inside of me. 

    “Baby, are you ok?” 

    “I don’t know. If she is really sick..” She tried to burrow inside of me. “It’s not good Giles. Ruby is so small and Johnny is to young to..” She cut herself off. “I just wanna go to sleep. Please.” She broke me with her shattered tone. Something was wrong. I held her as tight as I could for as long as I could. She was asleep alarmingly fast. I had to talk to Jackson. What the hell was going on. I listened to her breath, felt his body on mine. I loved the way she felt on me, next to me. 

    I loved Lily. I think I loved her for a long time. I had said it to Melanie, but I never really meant it. Not like this. I stuffed my face in her pillow if she was gone, to go to sleep, what a pussy. I wanted her with me all the time. Even if we were just quiet and still, just her presence.  She made me need her all the time. I was actually a little glad we hadn’t had sex yet. I was going to be like a damn little puppy, following her around everywhere. Once I was inside her, felt that deeper connection. She wasn't going to be able to pry me off. I went to sleep snuggled into the side of her face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
447K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
4.8K 65 25
Cara is a 17 year old girl who had lost her dad. She's a cheerleader and track star also in photography. She's very kind hearted and sweet. Since the...
178K 4.1K 33
Ayda and Kingston are seniors at the same high school. Their graduating class is over 300 people they have a few classes together but don't talk and...