Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]

By Miftahul_Eusha

"If I say I'm not the same Gguk, will you still accept me?" What happens when chemist Jeon Jungguk becomes a... More

~Prologue~
Ep-1 : Found our similarity
Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2
Ep-3 : Leaving the hell
Ep-4: Let's cherish each other!
Ep-5: Lost
Ep-6: What are you?
Ep-7: Come Back
Ep-8: Burden
Ep-9: Broken
Ep-10: Blue Pea
Ep-12: Remedy
Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!
Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)
Ep-15: Needy Gguk
Ep-16: Cancer?
Ep-17: Sweet Creature
Ep-18: The King
Ep-19: Powers He Got
Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy
Ep-21: Possession
Ep-22: Murder!!
Ep-23: Please!
Final Episode : Baby Kick
Conclusion
Author's Note
๐Ÿ†Wins๐Ÿ†

Ep-11: We are going well

227 52 87
By Miftahul_Eusha

JUNGGUK'S POV:

When I finished, she was already in sleep. Her breathe was heavy and hairs were clawing towards my neck. I grabbed her tight and got up from the window stool. Her legs were still wrapping my waist. Honestly, I love to carry her.

Such a baby!

I made her lie on the bed and I lied beside her taking her head closer to my chest. Stroking her hairs I smiled a bit as I remembered how shy she was while I kissed her. I also could remember how cruel I was to her....

I sighed.

She didn't know how many times I kissed her cheeks where I- I slapped her. She didn't know how many times I apologized to her that night, how deeply I was caressing her with great satisfaction, how much happy I was to have her as my rightful wife...

Keeping her closer to me, I left a kiss on her forehead and I slept.

That was a start of our new life where we didn't allow any paleness to interfere. I tried my level best to keep the beautiful smile on her lips, keep my asset happy.

Damn! I lover her madly!

END OF JUNGGUK'S POV.

6 weeks later:

It was afternoon. Soft sunlight was beautifying the room.I was sunken reading books while sitting on the bed facing the window. Suddenly I felt two hands wrapping my waist from back. It was him. His rested him chin on my shoulder and slowly his nose started to sniff my neck. It kept giving me shiver. But before it went deep I looked back.

Me: You're back so early today? All works done?

He didn't say anything, just fell on the bed closing his eyes.

Me: You seem so tired Gguk!

He sighed and said,

Jk: Lots of projects to handle! Ugh....Koushi?

Me: Hmm-

Jk: I'm stressed, adore me.

I chuckled to hear that. His eyes were still closed. I put his head on my lap and started to stroke his hairs.

Working as chemist and still behaving like a child~

Few weeks ago he had joined the offered job. Yeah, not being a normal human it was tough to manage, but fate was with us. He even didn't have to shift to Russia for that. They sent Gguk to their Busan branch. He used to use mask to hide his fangs and also stay isolated from other workers. They questioned several times, that why a genius trying to hide himself. Still it was managed somehow and then he worked there as a chemist. At least his dream came true!

The most shocking matter was, in few days of his joining he had created a very rare kind of chemical, which can be used as airplane fuel. Airplane fuel usually comes from the blue whales and continuous using of that fuel would make blue whales disappear from this world oneday. So apparently, his dragged scientists' attention from different countries. Also people started to know about that already. It was another pride to us! That's why he was getting significant projects in beads.

Jk: Your fingers are always good through my hairs.

Me: Gguk, get up and take a bath. You will feel better, go~

Jk: A bit more, please...

He begged pouting his lips.

Me: Say, what are you doing now days...

Jk: Don't talk about that girl! So many projects are in my hands now! I can't even breath properly.

Me: Thank god, you didn't have to go to Russia!

Jk: Yeah! They were so humble you know~ I just asked for staying here, in Busan branch and a bit privacy. They agreed instantly.

Me: That's very good. Now get up lazy!

Jk: Ughh! Going~

He unwittingly got up and went to take a bath. whereas I went to kitchen to make some snacks~~

I was also preparing myself for the interview of Busan Bumin Hospital. It was the largest and well fascinated hospital in Busan. And luckily, I got the chance to be part of that.

I put the snacks on the table and he came there immediately.

Me: Come, sit.

Jk: Koushi, how's your preparation going?

Me: Good.

I said unconsciously as I was busy with finding his banana milk!

Jk: What are you finding, sit here. Beside me.

Me: Gguk? Where's the banana milk? I kept them here, did you see?

I looked at him. His eyes was widen and mouth was closed.

Me: Do you know?

He suddenly smiled weirdly. His cheeks got fluffy and chin came up. ADORABLE!!!!!!

I could understand he had finished them already. Instead of being mad I laughed.

Me: You finished them already, right?

Why is so cute!

Jk: Hehe!

I chuckled and sat beside him.

Me: You'll be 24 in few days and still behaving like a baby.

Jk: Don't you like that?

Me: I do!

I was mumbling the lines and Gguk was checking was it wrong or not.

Jk: Koushi, you keep doing the same mistake. Relax! Just know the point.

Me: Ughh! The whole life I just suffered from this chapter.

Jk: Come here. Check it once and then practice again.

Me: Wait. Look here.

Jk: What?

Me: See this equation? I still don't understand this.

Jk: It's the easiest. Lemme help~

Me: Yeah! I am bad at chemistry that's why Almighty gave me a lifetime teacher.

He smirked and said,

Jk: A teacher who can touch you, hug you, kiss you, adore you....

Me: EUATION please?

Jk: You're good at destroying mood. Bring a copy and pen. I'll show you.

That's how he was helping me. Well, everything was going quite good. Gguk was established even after facing so much sneering, I was on my way to be a doctor... Whereas Annie, Raeji and San was also going well. Yeah, we missed them a lot. Life has different colors, right?

Finally the day came. Thankfully, it was Gguk's off day. So he could stay with me. After taking a shower I went to the room where he was already waiting with breakfast.

Jk: Come fast!

Me: Hmm. Gguk, gimme the book.

Jk: Here. Are you still confused about that equation?

Me: No. It's now clear. What's the time Gguk?

Jk: Don't be tensed about time. Just focus on memorizing lines. Listen, sit and speak politely.

Me: Ok, Ok!

I said gulping the bread.

Jk: Girl, don't eat that fast. Steady.

Me: Gosh! Hairs are still wet!

Jk: I can handle, you just check out the pages.

He brought a hair dryer and started to dry my hairs. I had to admit he was good at that. He even combed my hairs and tied them well.

Jk: Looking good.

Me: Do you think I should use a tie with this shirt?

Jk: It would be better. Wait-

He helped me to hang the tie as I was much numb at that. Finally, I went in front of the mirror. He was behind me holding my shoulder.

Jk: Fine. But-

Me: What? Anything missing?

Jk: Aa- Lipstick?

Me: What? You know that I never used these make up stuffs. It's awkward!

Jk: I know, you're beautiful without them. But just a bit- I bet you'll be looking elegant!

I sighed and agreed with that over excited guy!

Me: Ok! Just lemme try~

I took a lipstick and started to apply that on my lips. My hands were trembling as I hardly used that stuff. I could feel him staring at my lips while doing that. I made a cough sound to break his stare. But no! His shameless eyes never spared me.

Jk: Gorgeous!

He whispered.

Me: Ah- Maybe it's time to go!

Jk: Yes, of course. Be careful Koushi. It's your dream, right?

I nodded.

Jk: I know, my girl can do it.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Jk: I wish, I could go with you. But this fucking project didn't let me stay free even in the off day!

Me: It's Ok! I'll be fine.

Jk: Best of luck!

I smiled and left for the interview.

BUSAN BUMIN HOSPITAL:

Me: May I come in sir?

?: Of course. Sit here.

I sat in front of them.

?: You're Jeon Koushi, right?

Being "JEON Koushi" was so obvious. But every time I hear his title in front of my name, the rightful self of mine to him gets stronger!

Me: Yes, I am.

?: Well, we have seen your fabulous results. Though last grade was low, But still we rarely got some talents like you.

I smiled and thanked them.

?: It's saying you're married according to the information form. It's good to get married in this early age. I also did that~ Hahaha!

?: What your husband does?

Me: Sir, he is at the Russian Dissertation Centre. In Busan branch.

?: Hey, is it Jeon Jungkook?

Me: Yes. It's him.

?: Oh my god, Jaehyun, you see. It's the boy...

They started to talk to each other.

Mr. Jaehyun: Yes! I can't believe, we can be in touch of him so easily. Right, Jeno?

Mr. Jeno: Koushi, glad to meet you. We were so amazed to see his new fuel creation. He is literally Busan's proud!

I smiled. My heart poured with satisfaction. I just wanted that! Wanted him to be loved my people!

Mr. Jeahyun: So, let's back to the main thing. Are you ready Koushi?

I nodded.

JUNGGUK'S POV:

Goddamn! I can't work, I can't concentrate!

I tried my best to be attentive with my works but every second my mind was knocking about Koushi.

Come on Gguk! She can do it!

I mumbled in my mind. Suddenly I heard the someone opening the door. I could feel it was her.

"Gguk?"

She was finding me as I was in my personal lab. I went out and found her in front of our room. When I went close to her, suddenly I started to hear some words,

" Gguk! I'm selected"

The voice was her. Like she was saying it. But we haven't started our conversation yet.

What does it mean? I can hear her...or...Can I read mind?

I saw her coming towards me with a great smile and excitement. I felt like she was gonna say it then. I smiled.

END OF JUNGGUK'S POV

He looked a bit confused while looking at me. I couldn't wait to inform him the news. I ran to him and held his hand, but before I say something-

He smashed his lips on my one. It took few seconds to understand what was happening. My eyes were widen whereas his eyes were closed. His palm touched my chin dragging me closer to him. I didn't know what formed him to do that sudden action, but he made me kissed him back.

How someone's lips can be this much soft?

He giggled through the kiss as I thought that. It was like he could hear my mind!

Well, he left me when he was satisfied. I was gonna tell him something, but he stopped me,

Jk: Congratulations!! I Knew you can do this!

Me: Wait a minute! First of all, how could you know that? Secondly, Why that sudden kiss?

He smiled being confused and said,

Jk: Maybe- I've gained the power to read mind~ So I got to know that earlier. And the kiss? It was "CONGRATULATIONS" in my style.

Me: I can't understand what to say now!

Jk: Will think about that. Let's celebrate "Dr. Koushi" day!

I smiled to see his charming face! Such a peace!

My married life? It was going very well. Having a husband like Gguk was blessing. I didn't know what would happen next, but till then we were HAPPY! For real.

But we didn't know our profession would lead us to the way of a big prevention....

A/N: Hello! You remember me? I am the lazy author😅. Eventually I'm back with a short chapter,lol. Don't get bored, ok? Cause next chapters are so significant. Haha~ Anyway, don't leave without voting~
SARANGHAE💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1K 24
โ—โ• Jungkook X Reader Fanfic โ•โ— ๐ŸŽฌ Short story.. ๐ŸŽฌ Hate to Love. ๐ŸŽฌ Drity talking. ๐ŸŽฌ Dual POV. ๐ŸŽฌ Office Romance. ๐ŸŽฌ Grumpy X Sunshine. ๐ŸŽฌ Bromance...
16.4K 653 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
8.7K 252 11
"I changed my life for you...JUST WHY DONT YOU ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ME BACK!?" Dark Desire's: Started: 12/1/2023 Finished: 22/2/2023 ...
46.3K 3.4K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...