Billionaire Claim

Autorstwa ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... Więcej

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

2 2

3K 105 2
Autorstwa ariesstarz

Chapter Twenty Two

Nate calls of his guards and says something to the main guard who proceeds to grab Sam's lifeless body and put him in the car which they arrived in. Daniel left after a while, Nate thanked him too.

I walked ahead of Nate, into the house, I could feel his body directly behind mine as we walked in, I walked into the direction of my desk and sat on one of the chairs. I wanted to make it clear that we needed to talk.

With our words, not actions because there's not anything that could replace the want I have to just remove all of Nate's clothes right now and have him take me there on that table.

Focus Loretta

Nate follows closely and leans against the large wooden desk that has various books and pieces of paper lying all over it. His body becomes tense as the silence grows on us.

I fiddle with my fingers for a little while. I wonder how I'm going to start this conversation. Do I just plain out accuse him of lying to me or do I ask him questions and hope that he will just come out with the truth?

"All I want from you today is honesty Nate" I start off by saying in a much more serious tone than I originally was going for. Loretta, we're not in a meeting you're talking to your fiancé in your own apartment, sort yourself out.

Okay now I'm just ranting at myself, this is isn't strange at all.

"Just that?" he questions me, a smirk gracing his lips. Oh no, you do not get away with that today, I want a serious conversation with him, not one that turns into sexual innuendos which lead to my body being pushed against my desk and being ravished throughout the night.

The funny thing is I just keep on trying to convince myself of exactly that.

"Nate now is not the time, I am very angry with you "Nate hears this and suddenly pushes himself off the table and walks around the chair I'm sitting on.

"you don't look very angry at the minute," he says running his fingers through my hair. I try to hide the slight smile I have on my face but I'm sure he's already seen it.

"Stop it " I growl smacking his hand away from my hair. How dare he try and put his moves in me when he knows that I am angry at him.

" you threatened Sam behind my back and then have the audacity to lie to me when I asked you and pretend you were still in Dubai... I can't believe you lied to me on that Skype call ... I just fucking knew it" I rant on.

When I finally look up at him his gaze it has changed. He looks more thoughtful. Why does that worry me?

"I had every right to threaten that bastard, he touched you inappropriately, in ways that only I should be able to touch you" he brings his head down to level with mine.

"As for Lying, I don't see why that's a problem, I wanted it to be a surprise yet I was the one left with a surprise " he chuckles almost darkly. Rather like the joker in comparison to Santa fucking clause.

"Do you think I liked having my fiance touched by another man to have my security guards send me footage of his actions when I specifically told him to keep his hands off you if he wanted to keep his job"

His tone is dark, it sent shivers down my neck all the way down to my core.

"I was furious I still am, so don't act like I've done a terrible thing, Loretta, because I was only ever looking out for you and our future" he finishes, he walks around so now he's directly in front of me.

His tone calmed down a little bit which made me less scared or intimidated.

I bow my head, "I'm sorry, you know how much I hate lying Nate I can't stand it " my voice can barely be heard.

He takes my chin between his fingers and lifts it up.

"Open your eyes," his voice says in a gentle tone almost pleading.

"I love you Loretta and I hate lying to you but I wanted it special for you and for our future children" my head snaps upwards and I open my mouth in shock.

"What do you mean ?" I asked him standing up to avoid the ache building in Nate's back from bending down.

" there is a great possibility Loretta that we can have our own children," he says his mouth turning into a grin that reaches his eyes.

To add the extra effect he thrusts his hips into mine. I knock my head back and let out a light laugh.

" When do we start, " I say in the huskiest voice I could manage.

It seemed to have worked because I was suddenly being lifted into his strong arms and Nate didn't waste time in advancing towards my room.

As Nate carried me all I could think about is how annoyed I am that he couldn't just fuck me there on the desk.

As we arrive into the bedroom he throws me into the bed. Luckily for both of us, my bed was extra soft and bouncy.

He crawls between my legs and grabs hold of my arms when they try and reach for his face. He pins them above my head with force before ravishing me with his mouth.

He made sure to take control of the kiss. I just let him because I know that is what he wanted. To show me that he was in control no other guy was getting what is his.

And that was a major turn-on.

"My plan was to take you out for dinner to meet with the doctor but I don't think I can wait any longer " Nate groans kissing down my face to my neck.

" Neither can I " my voice is barely audible as he bunches up my skirt and slides his fingers over my panties.

His fingers feel extra hot against my skin and my body jerked at the pleasure his touch was giving me.

All I want is to feel him inside of me.

"I'm glad you want that too," he says with his dark husky voice.

Wait did I say that out loud. From the grin on his face, I guess I did.

Nate lays lingering kisses on my lips before he starts to trail them down my body until his mouth is in-between my thighs.

"Dubai has some amazing food but this cannot be beaten," he says peppering light kisses over my panties. My hips jerk up begging for the contact.

He slips his hands under my ass and quickly yanks the material off and finally places his mouth on my core.

"Nate ...fuck" I groan feeling his tongue in me.

The sexiest thing was, the fact that I could feel him smiling against my wet folds. And fuck me it was a turn on.

-

I normally wake up early and need the toilet but instead, I had shooting pains due to my period.

This means it's nearly my time and Nate is not going to be happy. My periods are not like normal girls periods. I still get the pains but the flow is just not the same and it can be really confusing.

I really hope what Nate said was true. Thinking about it now I was never able to really talk to the doctor about it because Nate came storming in.

Not like I'm not used to it.

Nate tends to do things on his terms. The fact that he's so controlling and has a strong mind is probably why I love him so much.

I mean normally when he does things like this we end up in bed. So, you could say It kind of turns me on.

I made myself comfortable on the sofa with a heat pack which normally lessens the pain. I always do this when I have these pains. This and watching empire or any other shows I need to catch up on.

I didn't even hear him come in but suddenly two warm hands were placed on my shoulders. I moan when he starts to massage them.

He gradually starts to move lower to which I just roll my eyes. I guess he saw because all the sudden he stops before lowering his mouth next to my ear.

" do it again," he says more like a warning. I probably shouldn't have laughed but I did.

He did not like that at all. But that sucks. For him doesn't it.

When Nate sees the heat, pack resting on my belly though he removes his hands from me.

"Pains? " he asks walking around the sofa. So now he's in front of me. With a worried look on his face.

"They just hit me this morning," I say pushing the pack further into my belly where the pain is.

Nate seems to be thinking for a minute before he walks away into my kitchen. He turns the kettle on and I can hear him opening cupboards and doing random stuff.

I close my eyes for a minute and try to ignore the pain. It's hard to but I try my best.

After a few more minutes Nate comes back out with a tray of stuff. I can see a mug and a plate of food.

I'm so fucking lucky.

"Here try this it's a home remedy" he holds out a mug of what I thought was coffee but it just looks like warm water.

"How did you know about this. Nate are you not telling me something" I tell him, smirking.

He just holds the cup to my lips and forces me to drink it. "Try not to insult me when I'm trying to help you out Retta"

I don't miss the smirk on his face though.

After a take, a few sips I place the mug down on the tray and grab the bread bun that's oozing. With chocolate spread. It better be Nutella or I'm going to lose my shit.

I take a large bite out and can't help but moan, I am glad Nate has picked up on my love for Nutella and chocolate in general.

He grabs my hips and Lifts me up before replacing his body in my seat. He places me down on his lap before grabbing a blanket and covering us completely.

I smile quickly placing a kiss on his lips which to my surprise he deepens. My breakfast is removed from my hand which gives me the chance to wrap my fingers around his neck.

" you taste like Nutella," he says before pecking me lightly. He licks his lips.

I turn back around and grab the drink which tastes like ginger and some other ingredients, I start to carry on watching the programme I was previously watching.

Nates arms come around my waist but rather than doing anything suspicious and dirty he places them on my lower stomach and starts to run them across.

His strong warm hands feel amazing and it actually makes me feel better.

"When did you become doctor Tesst)oro then," I ask him.

He laughs lightly. " my dad used to do this to my mum when they were younger. I guess I just picked up on it." He says still rubbing my belly exactly where the pain is. It feels so good, why didn't I call him over before when I had these pains.

Although it's subsided now I know as soon as he stops what he's doing it will just come back.

" Close your eyes, you woke up too early this morning" he whispers in my ear before removing the hair tie from my hair and ticking the loose strands behind my ear. why does he always know exactly what to do both in bed and out of it.

I close my eyes with a giant smile on my face.

when I woke up I completely forgot about my pains and I don't know how but Nate managed to remove himself from the sofa and I can see him hastily typing away on his laptop on the dining table with his phone shoved to his ear.

when he hears me moving around he looks over and immediately hangs up before pushing himself off the chair and walking my way.

He had already taken my breakfast away and I'm hoping he washed it. maybe I'll have to check.

"How are you feeling " he walks over kissing me on the forehead. if I'm being honest I can't feel any more pain, whatever he put in that drink obviously did wonders. yeah, fuck you mother nature.

I got a fiancé now who makes miracle period pain tea. he seriously needs to tell me how to make that shit.

"I don't feel any pain now thanks to you" I kiss him back with a little more intensity, but he pulls back my mind panics and my eyes widen in realisation. fuck my life.

Before he could say anything I rushed to my room and ran into my bathroom. I couldn't have grabbed my toothbrush any sooner.

Fuck sake; Loretta how could you forget about brushing your teeth. I'm shocked Nate still kissed me after smelling my morning breath.

After being fully satisfied that I no longer stink after having a nice long shower I made my way over to Nate who was back at the table typing away. he was doing emails and I could see he was typing away to his assistant.

"it's your day off yet you're doing work," I say coming to stand behind him, I place my hands on his shoulders and return the favour by massaging them. Nate is always so busy working he must be aching.

"no need to worry I'm clearing my schedule for today " I'm confused, Nate sees the confusion on my face.

"I never have a day off Retta, I just have to tell them that I'm not working. I manage many projects it's hard to get a day off" he sighs. I shouldn't be surprised really, I mean he is a very busy businessman and he's right all the projects he has he must make sure their all doing good because if not that can ruin his reputation.

"I get it, but we don't have any plans for today so if you want to work then that's fine," I say even though whatever I just said was complete and utter bullshit. I'd probably be moody if he just worked all day and then mix with my mood swings because of my period, not a good pair.

Nate closes his laptop before grabbing me and pushing me down onto his lap. I'm now laying across Nate's lap with nothing but a t-shirt on and he's got a perfect view of my ass.

I try to wriggle out but he holds me down and lifts my top so now he's got the perfect view of my ass.

"Just because you're on and you've got pains it won't stop me Retta" my eyes widen when he lands a hard slap on my ass. fuck my life that hurt.

"But we don't have plans, Nate, I understand" he slaps me again. what the fuck am I saying wrong?

"wrong again, did you not hear me last night when I said we'd go see the doctor today and then go and see the wedding planner," I think back to last night and the only thing I remember are the different positions that he took me in.

the silence was the only answer he needed.

"Am I that amazing that it causes you to lose your hearing," he says nibbling at my ear before kissing down my neck towards my back and then further till my eyes are wide again.

" Nate stop, you can't do that now," I say reaching behind and covering my ass with the material of my shirt.

he only laughs at me before grabbing my wrists and pulling the material back up. there's only so much moving around I could do before Nate quickly clears the table, shoving his papers on the floor and lifts me onto it with ass facing him.

"you've only got pains, I'm pretty sure you said you don't get a period," he says humour in his voice, but he is telling the truth it's true that why I went to see the doctor, because I haven't gotten my period in months.

My mind completely loses it when I feel his mouth directly at my core, Jesus Christ he could be so loving and caring one minute to fucking evil the next. and he always manages to keep me on my toes, literally.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

865K 16.2K 39
The moment he walked through the doors of the airport to pursue his CEO position, your relationship fell apart. Months go by and just as you begin t...
744K 10.1K 14
Naomi knew it was wrong to spend the night with a stranger in another city. But something told her she could trust him. She ended up having a passion...
191K 8K 38
Sequel to Billionaire's Secret Alex and Ashton are thrown a curveball can their relationship stand the test of Ashton's past and Alex's future?
8.7M 208K 35
Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better keeps his eyes off of you, or I'll poke...