LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 54-Your not alone

1.9K 61 4
By Frost57_

London
Elliott's POV

Now in London, the home of agent Peggy carter, it was a glumly day that went along with the sad
Mood in the city, everyone mourning the loss of a iconic to the world. A founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Sam and I accompanied Steve here in London, we kinda forgot about the accords as we were all here, but one thing stayed on my mind.

I'm worried. Worried what these damn papers would do to mine, Natasha and Rica's relationship. I kept playing scenarios in my head.

The choirs started to sing as everyone stood to their feet. Steve and five out men carried the casket to the front of the church room, I know this feeling all to well.

When they finally placed her casket down, Steve walked over to me and Sam, taking a seat next to us.

I placed my hand onto Steve's shoulder, patting him on the back slightly.

"And now, I would like to invite Sharon Carter to come up and say a few words"

The lady known as Sharon walked up to the podium. She's the same one we saw at shield. I bumped Steve on the shoulder nodding to her with my head. "Margaret carter was known to most as a founder of S.H.I.E.L.D. . . But I just knew her as aunt Peggy" now it makes sense.

"She had a photograph in her office. Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. As a kid that was pretty cool. But it was a lot to live up to. Which is why I never told anyone we were related" I noticed her gaze was set onto Steve, proudly that whole thing back in D.C.

"I asked her once how she managed to master diplomacy and espionag. . . In a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either. She said compromises where you can. But where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move. . . It's your duty to plant yourself like a tree look them in the eye and say 'no, you move"

After about an hour, everyone cleared out of the church, Sam waited out front, while Natasha had shown up, she went to talk to steve, doing what friends do. I stood a a few feet from them.

I didn't say much, I just let them talk, but the only thing that caught my attention was something I wanted to know but didn't wanna ask. "Who else signed?"

"Tony, Rhodey, Rica, vision"

"Clint?"

"Say's he's retired" Natasha answered.

"Wanda?"

"TBD" Natasha sighed. "I'm off the Vienna for the signing of the accords. There's plenty of room on the jet" Steve and I knew what we believed was not liked by the government, but we are sticking to it.

"Just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean it's the wrong path. Staying together is more important than how we stay together"

"What are we giving up to do it?" Steve shook his head looking over to me before back to nat. "I'm sorry, Nat. I can't sign it"

She nodded sadly, looking to me next. "Elliott?"

I sighed, already knowing what I want. "After what happened to me in the 90's, it goes against everything I believe in" I looked into her green eyes, the one's I've looked into for years now, the eyes that bring me happiness and comfort. "I can't sign it, I'm sorry"

She nodded sadly, her breath shaky. I walked up to her pulling her into a tight hug. "No matter what, we'll always be together"

"I'll let you two talk" Steve respectfully nodded goodbye to us, leaving me and Natasha.

I instantly took this time to tell her where my mind is at. "I respect your's and Rica's decision, I understand. but I can't be put under anything ever again" I told Her truthfully. "Because after everything that's happened the last 20 years. I can't be put under the control of the government, I'm tired of being controlled"

Natasha looked into my eyes, seeing emotions I'm only comfortable showing her. "I know" she responded simply. "I understand"

I bent down slightly, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss, probably the last one for a little while so I saved everything.

"I love you, always will" I pulled away from the kiss.

Natasha smiled at me, but her smile went away quickly. "I need to go, promise me you won't make anything worse?"

"Promise"

With one final kiss Natasha walked away from me, leaving the church, I wanted to run after her, tell her that we should go live off the map back in Canada, but she has made her decision.

I took this as my time to go, meeting with Sam again. "Where's Steve?" I questioned not seeing the super soldier anywhere.

"Went on a little talk with that Sharon girl. How did the talk with Natasha go, she seamed a little sad leaving the church" Sam looked to me as we started to walk back to the hotel we were staying at.

"It's tough, that's all I can say" we made our way into the hotel, walking up to the room we were staying in, it wasn't to bad, nicely decorated for sure.

I laid back deciding to get at least some sleep, or at least the small amount I'll be able to get.

It was long until I was awoke by a yelling Sam. "Elliott!" I jolted awake. "Shit! Sam What the hell—" I immediately noticed the news broadcast on the TV. I also noticed Steve and Sharon were in the room now.

"A bomb hidden in a news van ripped through the UN building in Vienna. More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including wakanda's king T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of the suspect who they identified as James Buchanan Barnes the winter soldier. The infamous hydra agent linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations"

The first thing I did was bring out my phone to text Natasha, I texted her with shaky hands, worried that she was— no I can't think like that.

A few seconds I got a response back from her, she said she was okay, shaken but fine nonetheless.

Vienna

I walked around the destroyed UN building, I haven't seen anything else like this. But I don't know why Bucky would target this place, there was no reason at all.

I walked into a small cafe that allowed some cover from the public, well at least till Sharon would be able to bring us some information about Bucky I assume, Sam was already sitting down at the bar, eating something small. "It looks horrible out there" I said quietly, taking a seat next to Sam.

"I know, I'm still tryna proses it" Sam took another bit from his food.

Steve walked into the cafe, he had gone to talk to Natasha for a brief moment. "Let me guess, she told you to stay out of it" I said still looking forward, my baseball cap resting on my head. The sunglasses kinda helping the whole stay hidden thing. "Yeah" Steve responded.

I nodded. "She told me the same thing, only she wouldn't want me to make it worse"

"She might have a point" Sam said.

"He'd do it for me and Miller" steve responded.

"In 1945, maybe. I just wanna make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you two usually wind up shooting at me to" I chuckled patting him on the back. "You get use to it"

"Can you? It's not always fun" Sam chuckled.

"Oh yeah, for sure" I picked up easily on Sharon's footsteps behind us. I turned slightly to see her walk next to steve. "Tips have been pouring in since the footage went public. Everybody thinks the winter soldier goes to their gym. Most of its noise" she placed a file in front of Steve quickly. "Expect for this"

"My boss expects a briefing pretty much now so that's all the head start you're gonna get"

"Thank you" steve responded thankfully, anything at this point will help us.

"You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight" Sharon turned to walk away. "Hay Sharon!" I whisper yelled for her.

"Hmm" she turned to face me.

"Tell your men they'll be walking straight into hell if they go after him. . . Just a heads up" I smiled kindly at her.

"I'll let them know" she walked away out of the building.

"They fight him, big mistake" I sighed stealing one of Sam's strawberries form his plate. "Thanks Sam, you really know when I need food"

"Hay I didn't give it to you now give it back" he went to take it, I quickly threw it into my mouth eating the thing whole.

"I hate you" Sam mumbled.

"I do to, if there was a competition of who hated me more, I'll win"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
27.6K 1.3K 11
please read notes at the bottom. They are important :) [][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][] Zver' Soldat is what they called you, The Beast Soldier. H...
31.3K 1.2K 34
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...
285K 5.3K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...