paranormal situations (comple...

By booktime449

here are some of situation when you are haunted by a ghost.choose and comment down what will you do in these... More

first situation
second situation
third situation
fourth situation
fifth situation
sixth situation
seventh situation
eight situation
ninth situation
tenth situations
sorry...

valak the nun

50 6 1
By booktime449

So, those guys who didn't know about valak the nun. And didn't answered because of that. So I will tell you who is she. Above photo 👆🏻 is of her only.

She is the most powerfull demonic nun ever. Conjuring 2 which is based on a true story has invlolved with this nun.

A movie is also based on her called 'the nun'

It is said that if you want to call her she will come by the following steps-:
1) lights off in whole house.
2)have a cross on the wall of your room.
3) say 'valak Estonian' three times at 3:00am
4)and if the cross goes upside down that means she is in your house.
5)now you have to survive the night by hiding from her.
6)most of the times she is just behind you whole night.

(Comment down if you want to do the challange or not.)

Advice- don't do this or first watch youtube videos to get idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 270 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
6.6M 284K 34
Archer Morales's life is finally perfect. He's married to the girl of his dreams and finally has a job he enjoys. But when something completely unexp...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...