In 90 Days ~ Dreamnotfound

By pinktintedskies

After a joke becomes a reality, George becomes an American citizen in a way he never thought he would: by mar... More

Gogy's Afraid of Planes
Dream's Favorite Pizza Flavor Issssss
Sapnap's a Guitar Hero God
What's the Rush, Right?
A Nighttime Chapter Since 12-3 am is Superior
It's Just Polyester
Up the Hill, Under the Stars
Lol Funny Number (Jk)
I Love You, To a Certain Degree
Completely and Utterly World-Shattering
Blueberry Muffins and Sour Patch Kids
Turns Out Not Everyone Drives Like a Florida Man :D
Don't Think, Just Speak
From Then to Now
No, Don't Change The Subject
Miles and Miles Away
Isle of Dream
Standing There Looking Pretty
What it Means to Truly Live
Final Words :)
New Story WHAAAT :0

Disclaimer!!!

124K 1.9K 1.1K
By pinktintedskies

If you don't care, just skip to the actual story lol

Dream and George have said that they are fine with people shipping them as long as they are being respectful, and they are fine with fanfics (and even read some of them!), but the moment they express their discomfort, I will not hesitate to unpublish this story.

Anyway, since I don't know if they're comfortable with their real names being used, I will only be using George's. Dream and Sapnap will remain as Dream and Sapnap. I'm trying to write a fanfic but remain respectful to the creators lol. The most explicit that'll happen in this story is like one or two kisses. No smut :)

I love the dream team. I simp for the dream team, and this is just a made up story. It's based on the clip where Dream talks about George asking for him to marry him for citizenship as well as the show 90 Day Fiancé which I have been obsessed with lately lol. I'm not trying to force the ship on them, I just thought it would be a cute story and that their ship would work well with it.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Enjoy the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...
817K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
36.3K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
506K 16.1K 25
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 agreed to date for 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...