๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐‰.๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜

BแปŸi -LOVELYARCHIVES

๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„| โ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ... Xem Thรชm

sแดแดœษดแด…แด›ส€แด€แด„แด‹โ™ฌโ‚
s1 e1: "there's no new girl in peds"
s1 e2: "you like mark sloan, don't you"
s1 e3: "kelsey livingston, you're hot"
s1 e4: "in your wildest dreams, avery"
s1 e5: "i've never told that story to anyone"
s1 e6: "happy new year, avery"
s1 e7: "you alexandra grey, are a warrior"
s1 e8: "oooo do we have a secret admirer?"
s1 e9: "nothing is going on between me and avery"
s1 e10: "i don't know what i'd do without you"
s1 e11: "let's go to sleep then"
s1 e12: "you're my four-leaf clover"
s1 e13: "i think i need a little more convincing"
s1 e14: "i can't not tell lexie. i'm her bestfriend"
s1 e15: "your mom....is iconic"
s1 e16: "we're just having fun"
s1 e17: "i wanna come home to jackson"
s1 e18: "that's the plan sweetheart"
s1 e19: "can we just forget about it?"
s1 e20: "you're triple board certified!"
s1 e21: "i'm triple board certified bitch"
s2 e1: "you're not done making me proud, button"
s2 e2: "i want this, jackson"
s2 e3: "i just....have this feeling"
s2 e4: "why the hell did you have to take her too?"
s2 e5: "you drunk, livingston?"
au|s2 e6: how to save a life.
s2 e7: "let's buy a house"
s2 e8: "i fell in love with you, jackson avery"
s2 e9: "you must be the avery's!"
s2 e10: "she would've loved you"
s2 e11: "but you can't be a hero, jackson"
s2 e12: "kelsey livingston, you are my wildest dream"
s2 e14: "i'm getting married, lex"
s2 e15: "you still wanna do this?"
s3 e1: "to us and to them"
s3 e2: "but at least we've still got each other"
s3 e3: "i keep having a 'jackson is dead' dream"
s3 e4: "can you promise me one thing?"
s3 e5: "thank you. i don't think i've told you that enough lately"
s3 e6: "we need to talk about what just happened"
s3 e7: "i do this for them"
s3 e8: "and we're gonna be two kickass parents"
s3 e9: "with two kickass kids"
s3 e10: "i'm having that feeling again"
s3 e11: "i'm just scared to lose them"
s3 e12: " i don't want to think about you dying anytime soon"
s3 e13: "for however long you and our babies need"
s3 e14: "wanna renew our vows?"

s2 e13: "it's just you and me"

7.6K 222 35
BแปŸi -LOVELYARCHIVES

"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞--"

jackson started before stopping in the doorway, dragging out the 'e'.

"if you're coming in here to rush me i suggest walking back out avery" kelsey said as she pushed around the clothes hanging up in her closet before grabbing her dress for the evening.

"wow. you look—"

"beautiful, gorgeous, i know now leaaaave" she urged, placing her hands on his chest and pushing him out of the closet.

"i was gonna say your hair looks like a mop and you have 10 minutes to fix it but beautiful works" he joked.

"out avery" kelsey laughed as she pushed him out once more with a laugh.

"okay avery" he said, making sure to put emphasis on the avery, making her smile before turning around to pick up her dress.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭"

kelsey said as she held her right cheek with her hand as they walked arm-in-arm towards the building.

"the only downside?"

"well that and the fact that you never let me drink anymore, which i am going to go do while you go talk to owen who looks like he really needs to speak with you" she said with a smile before kissing him and walking into the gala.

"jeez" kelsey mumbled to herself as she took in the circus-themed scenery. giving a quick shudder, she quickly walked over to the bar where cristina and meredith were sitting.

"don't you look stunning" meredith complimented kelsey as she sat down on cristina's left.

"thank you, thank you. uh, a cosmopolitan please" kelsey ordered, giving a small smile to the bartender.

"cosmopolitan? that's a girly drink, where's the kelsey that was mixing whisky and tequila shots at joe's?" cristina asked as she stirred her drink with her straw.

"i'd love to have something stronger but me and jackson have more pictures to take and i really don't want drunken pictures of me on the internet. catherine avery would have my head" she said before sipping from her cocktail glass. "so. how's it feel to finally be surrounded by adults for the first time in weeks?" kelsey asked meredith.

"i just wish i was back at work. but, me and derek have a bet. i don't work, neither does he. it's working out pretty well"

"please. i live in your house, you two are bored out of your minds" callie said as she sipped from her glass. "they've got all of this pent up surgical energy and now everything's a competition"

"it is not"

"and he's winning" callie added with a smirk.

"he is not winning. he couldn't even get zola to put her shoes on tonight i did that, i got her to put her shoes on. so i'm winning" meredith proudly stated. "i really need to get back to work" meredith sighed, earning nods from the three women.

"hors d'oeuvres ladies?" a waiter in a clown mask asked as he walked up to them. after shaking their heads no, the four women erupted in laughter.

"that's the creepiest waiter i've ever seen" cristina laughed.

"bailey's gonna lose her mind, she can't stand clowns. this is gonna be hilarious" kelsey laughed.

"bailey's not coming" meredith announced.

"what?" kelsey and callie said in unison. "wait, we can do that? i have been dreading having to be in the same room with arizona but if this isn't mandatory i'm going home" callie said.

"me too, i hate circuses" cristina said, grabbing her purse and standing up from the barstool.

"wait, no no no, nobody's going home. i'm giving 10 percent of tonight's earnings to the department who raises the most money, spread the word" jackson said as he walked up to them.

"well arizona should be here soon so i'll see you at home" she said, patting jackson's chest as she walked past him, only for him to pull her back.

"no, you're my fiancée, you have to stay for the photo ops" jackson said, kissing her forehead before walking away, leaving her with a pout as she sat back at the bar.

"derek is really good at this kind of thing, i should get started before he does"

"looks like he already has" kelsey said, nodding her head towards derek who was entertaining the group of people surrounding him by juggling. meredith glared at him before walking up to him, prompting everyone to go their separate ways.

"so. 10 percent. you know, the daycare's a little underfunded at the moment, not to mention to NICU expenses such as formula, blankets, little hats—" kelsey started as she walked up to jackson.

"i'm not giving you the 10 percent just because your my fiancée, kelsey" jackson said a chuckle.

"you sure?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she slipped her hands into his jacket, running her index fingers along the rim of his belt.

"i'm not letting you bribe me with sex either"

"you're no fun" she frowned before pulling her phone out of her clutch and going to her text conversation with arizona.

"this is warm" kelsey sent her message and looked up to see jackson with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"yeah, big bird over there said there's no ice. miscommunication between the caterer and the venue" kelsey said, referring the party planner jackson hired.

"cooling blankets. we have some back at the hospital. they can bring a patient's tempt down in minutes. no reason they can't chill a bottle"

"jackson that's ridiculous"

"then it's right on theme for the night. i can't leave, could run to the hospital and grab some please?"

"okay. three things. 1, i didn't do this makeup and let you call me a mop just to transport cooling blankets. 2, i've been drinking. and 3, i really wanna see this" kelsey said, pointing over at the two women about to climb the ropes connected to the ceiling.

"come on kelsey. i'll make it up to you" he said in her ear as he moved behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist as he kissed her cheek.

"i'm not gonna let you bribe me with sex" kelsey quoted him from earlier, taking another sip from her glass.

"kelsey" he said once more with an sigh. she sighed and handed her glass to him.

"love you" he called out to her as she started to walk away.

"yeah, yeah" she said, waving him off before walking out of the gala.

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟"

alex said as he walked up kelsey who was wrapping the champagne bottles in the cooling blankets.

"champagne chilling duty. had to run to the hospital to get cooling blankets"

"was arizona there?"

"yes. in a supply closet, drunk, with april, who was also drunk, wearing arizona's prosthetic leg" kelsey said with a serious facial expression before returning her attention to the last bottle.

"great. peds is screwed"

"nope. i also picked up nurses" she said, pointing over to the nurses that were conversating with the guests.

"and that helps how?"

"these are the NICU nurses. they eat, sleep, and breathe babies which means, all they know how to talk about is babies. all they have to do is slip in the fact that the daycare is underfunded and understaffed. i also told them to talk about your program for sick african kids" kelsey whispered to him. "see?" she said, motioning to the group of guests who had rushed over to the person taking the donations.

"smart" he said with a head nod and smirk, holding his fist out which complied her to fist bump him. they walked over to the bartender and ordered themselves drinks, clinking their glasses together before drinking from them.

"does this look stupid? the kid spit up on my dress, and in my dress. all over, really" meredith said as she walked over to them wearing a grey jacket.

"oh meredith. you're making it so easy. you look like derek's winning" kelsey chuckled with a slight slur. meredith glared at her before turning her attention to the stage.

"can i have your attention, please?" jackson asked into the microphone, silencing the entire room. "thank you. uh, good evening, ladies and gentleman. i am doctor jackson avery and on behalf of the entire grey sloan memorial hospital, i just want to say welcome" he says, causing everyone to clap and cheer. "thank you, thank you very much. now over the past year, we have seen many changes from a change in name to a change in leadership and it has all been a challenge, but it's been a challenge that we've all been more than happy to accept. as surgeons—" he began, only to be interrupted by one of the performers hanging on the rope to fall onto the stage, pulling gasps from everyone in the event.

"was that part of it?" alex asked, starting to stand up from his seat.

"i don't think so" kelsey said, standing up and rushing over to the woman, followed by alex and meredith.

"no! stop, don't move, you could have internal injuries or breaks" kelsey said as she began to stand up.

"um. i think i'm okay. see? i'm okay. i'm fine" the performer said as she took a step forward, only to collapse to the floor again, this time with a bloodcurdling scream.

"yeah. i'd say there's a break" kelsey said to the bone sticking out of her foot, sighing as she held her leg still.

"i'm here, what happened?" callie said as she rushed over to them while holding the end of her dress.

"fell from the top of the rope, stood up, bone popped out" meredith shortly explained.

"what's the update on the paramedics avery?" owen asked.

"should be here any minute"

"no pulse" kelsey said as she continued to examine the performer's foot.

"okay. hold still, this is gonna hurt. on my count. 1, 2, 3" callie said, twisting her ankle so that the bone was now back in her foot, causing her to let out another bloodcurdling scream and receive hisses from the guests.

"this way guys" alex said as he lead the paramedics through the crowd of people. once the paramedics got the women on the stretcher, callie rode back with them and alex rode with cristina, leaving kelsey to walk back to the bartender and ordered another drink.

"hey. those aren't for you murphy" kelsey said as she walked over to leah who had an armful of snacks.

"yeah. i know" she said with a sigh before walking away.

"hey. you okay?" jackson asked as he walked up to her. kelsey downed the rest of her drink in one gulp and sat the glass on a nearby table, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"i am now" she said with a smile before kissing him.

"mmm. you're drunk" he said when he pulled back from her.

"i'm tipsy. not quite drunk" she said before giggling and kissing him again.

"whatever. let's get you home" he said before kissing her forehead, placing his hand on her back and leading her out of the building.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝!"

"i'm not even walking loud?" jackson said as he let out a chuckle, walking up the smooth cobblestone steps while holding kelsey bridal style in his arms.

"jackie?" kelsey softly called out as he quietly stepped into the house, being mindful of kelsey's family sleeping soundly upstairs.

"jackie? really?" jackson asked with a smirk as he closed the doors, slowly locking the top and bottom lock.

"my head hurts" kelsey mumbled, snuggling her face deeper into jackson's neck, letting out a soft, content sigh.

"i bet it does. i don't know why you drunk so much tonight, you're a lightweight" jackson softly spoke as he kicked his shoes off, almost falling over while trying to keep kelsey in his arms.

"you're such a damn clutz" kelsey said, letting out a small giggle as jackson walked up the stairs. "and kelsey livingston, is not a lightweight" kelsey defended a few seconds later once jackson walked into the room. "kelsey livingston was once drinking whiskey and tequila shots with no chaser, which is probably something i shouldn't be bragging about...."

"yeah" he chuckled, carefully laying her on the bed. he smiled as she giggled uncontrollably while he removed her dress and shoes, pulling the cover over her shoulders.

"try and get some sleep sweetheart" he said, planting a soft kiss on her forehead before walking towards the closet. after removing his clothes and changing into something for the night, he walked back into their room and slipped into bed, wrapping an arm around kelsey's waist as he kissed her shoulder.

"jackson?" kelsey called out a few moments later, pulling him from the deep sleep he was falling into.

"hmm?"

"thank you"

"for what?"

"proposing. i really can't wait to be your wife" she softly spoke, taking his arm and wrapping it closer around her waist.

"me neither"

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐝𝐫. 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧. 𝐢 𝐮𝐦, 𝐢 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞"

jo greeted as she walked up to kelsey at the main desk in the peds wing.

"thank you wilson. walk with me" she thanked with a smile before grabbing her ipad and cup and walking down the hallway. "you ever scrub in on a gastrojejunostomy before?" she asked before taking a sip from her cup.

"no ma'am, i have not"

"well today's you're lucky day. you're scrubbing in on one at 4"

"wait really?"

"yep. i gave it to dr. karev and i got him to agree to let an intern scrub in"

"why?"

"do you not want it?"

"of-of course i want it but, why would you convince him to let an intern scrub in on a gastrojejunostomy? most attendings look right over the interns"

"i'm not like most attendings, wilson. now, i need you to go check on my pre-op in room 26-14 then i advise you hit the skills lab. you mess this up and karev will make sure you never see the inside of an OR again"

"thank you dr. livingston" she said in excitement before rushing off in the opposite direction. kelsey made her way to an on call room, paging jackson in the process and waiting for him there.

"you page-" jackson said, quickly being cut off by kelsey kissing him. she started walking backwards while pulling him with her by his scrub top collar, collapsing on the bed then wrapping her arms around his neck.

"i thought....you said....we were never....having sex in this....in this room" he said between kisses while adjusting himself so that he was hovering over her.

"well we weren't engaged back then" kelsey said, smirking up at him before kissing him again. jackson removed her jacket and top before moving so that now he was lying on his back and she was straddling him. kelsey reached down for the strings on his scrub bottoms and began to untie them when she heard the door open, causing her to gasp and quickly grab a pillow to cover her upper body.

"hey mom" jackson awkwardly greeted.

"h-hi mrs. avery" kelsey nervously greeted, tucking her hair behind her ear and looking down in her lap to avoid eye contact with her.

"i came to get pillows for richard but since you two are here i guess we can do this now. put some clothes on and meet me in the conference room on the second floor" she said, giving them both a glare before closing the door. kelsey quickly crawled over jackson and grabbed her top off of the floor.

"great. i knew this was a bad idea" she mumbled to herself as she angrily put her shirt back on.

"kelsey it's fine, relax"

"no jackson, i can't relax. your mother just walked in on us about to have sex. as if i need another reason for her to hate me" she said, slipping on her lab coat and grabbing her half empty coffee cup before leaving the room, followed by jackson. when they made it to the conference room, kelsey took a deep breath before entering. she gave catherine a polite smile, only for her to give her the same glare she just gave them minutes ago.

"hey mom—" jackson greeted as he sat in the seat on kelsey's right.

"don't hey mom me, boy. explain to me why i had to find out from some gossiping interns and not from
the two of you that you're engaged?" catherine said, making kelsey looked down and start to play with her ring.

"you were busy with richard mom—"

"and you thought i wouldn't take five, maybe ten minutes away from him to see my son propose to his girlfriend?" she asked, causing jackson to sigh and look down. "none the less, i'm happy for the both of you. here" she said, pulling out a folder and sliding it across the table to them.

"what's this?" kelsey asked as jackson grabbed it.

"i had john matthews draw up some documents"

"mom, really?" jackson asked in annoyance, causing kelsey's eyebrows to raise.

"who's john matthews?"

"he's our attorney. for the avery foundation"

"protects our financial interests" catherine said, causing kelsey to squint at her.

"are you....do you think i'm after jackson's money?"

"kelsey, i don't have a problem with you dear, i actually really like you. i'm just not sure what you're after here"

"that's enough, mom. i'm not gonna sit here and let you insult kelsey's character like this and throw prenups in her face" jackson said, tossing the folder on the table.

"mrs. avery, i can assure you i'm not after jackson's money, or the foundation's"

"well then you shouldn't mind signing this prenuptial agreement" she said, sliding the folder over to her.

"that's it. we're leaving" jackson said, grabbing kelsey's hand and leading her out of the boardroom. kelsey released her hand from his and quickly started to walk away from him as she felt tears brimming in her eyes. not because she was intimidated by catherine, because she was way past that stage, but because she was so embarrassed.

"kelsey just wait, please" he said as he caught up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"i'm fine jackson, i have to go drop my family off at the airport" she said before walking away.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨?"

"hey sweetheart. you okay?"

"i'm fine, jackson" kelsey said with a sigh.

"where are you?"

"meredith asked me to stop by her and derek's house to make sure the kids haven't killed derek's sister" kelsey explained as she turned onto the private driveway of their house.

"well i talked to my mom and told her that this is our life now and this is a decision the two of us have to make, not her"

"you didn't have to do that, j" kelsey said as she put her car in park.

"i did. you're gonna be my wife which means my mom is gonna have to stop meddling. it's just you and me" kelsey smiled.

"you and me" she softly repeated. "i don't have any other surgeries today so i'll see you at home once i finish up here"

"i'll pick up dinner. i love you"

"i love you too" kelsey said with a smile before hanging up. she sighed and grabbed her purse, slinging it over her shoulder as she exited her car and walked up to the door, rapping her knuckles on the wood.

"hey, i didn't know you guys were coming home so earl-" amelia started as she adjusted bailey in her arms, stopping once she seen kelsey and not meredith and derek.

"oh. hey kelsey"

"hey. meredith said you weren't answering your phone so she wanted me to come over and make sure the kids hadn't overthrown you"

"not yet, but they're getting there" she said as she turned around and walked over to the couch. "i lost my phone somewhere in this pile of baby onesies and bibs, i don't know the last time bailey's had a nap which is probably why he's so fussy, zola's been eating cereal and fruit cups all day because i can't figure out how to work their stupid oven, and bailey has spit up on himself and me at least four times hence the pile of baby clothing" amelia said as she threw around the onesies on the couch.

"okay, go put bailey down for a nap, i'm gonna try and figure out the oven" kelsey said as she took her coat off and threw it over the top of the couch, rolling up her sleeves as she walked into the kitchen.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧?"

kelsey called out as she walked into the house.

"in the kitchen" he replied, so kelsey placed her shoes in the closet by the door and walked into the kitchen.

"hey" he greeted when she appeared. she placed her purse down and walked up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"i'll sign the prenup"

"you don't have to that kelsey, i already told her—"

"i know, but we're getting married, which means she's going to be apart of my life and i really don't want to start off the rest of our life on a bad foot so, i'm just going to give her the satisfaction and sign the prenup. at the end of the day she cares about you, which is why she's doing this. i get it" he smiled before leaning down slightly and softly kissing her.

"i'll tell her to meet us in the morning then" he said as he walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a white bag.

"ooo, i can't, i'm having breakfast with amelia tomorrow" kelsey said as she sat down at one of the barstools on the opposing side from him.

"you two have been hanging out a lot lately" he said as he started pulling contents out of the bag.

"jealous?" she asked with a smile.

"no, i'm just saying. you really haven't hung out and talked to anyone since lexie"

"what? that's ridiculous, i talk to everyone. april, miranda, meredith, cristina, callie, arizona"

"yeah but when's the last time you talk to them about something that wasn't work related? and i mean actually talked, not a "hey, how are you" kind of conversation" kelsey sighed.

"i already did the whole bestfriend thing, jackson. y'know, i had lexie, then i had you, then i lost lexie, and now i just have you. and you're all i need"

"but you can't come to me about everything"

"and why can't i? you don't want to deal with my problems?" she joked as she opened her sushi container.

"no, you know you can come to me about anything, seriously. i'm just saying, if you want to rant about me, you can't rant about me to me. you should have someone else to rant to other than me"

"oh yeah? when's the last time you talked to someone other than me and it wasn't work related?" kelsey asked with a teasing smile.

"well everyone hates me right now, so I don't have a choice" he said, causing kelsey to chuckle and shake her head.

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭?"

jackson asked as they were lying in bed a little while after they finished dinner.

"i don't know. i kinda just want to elope, invite my family, your mom, the main people we talk to at the hospital" kelsey said with her eyes closed as she listened to his heartbeat.

"what? you don't seem like the type to want to elope i mean look at the way you wanted to get proposed to" he said, causing kelsey to let out a small laugh.

"i wanted to have a celestial wedding when i was younger"

"really?"

"yeah. i wanted to wear a light blue dress and wanted my mom would wear one similar to mine because she'd be my maid of honor. there'd be fairy lights everywhere at the reception with gold stars and moons hanging above every table. ooo, and during me and my husband's first dance i wanted to have a fog machine blowing on the ground, so it was like we were dancing on clouds" she said with a smile.

"that sounds more like you. what changed your mind?"

"i grew up. realized life doesn't always go the way you want. what about you?"

"i want a big wedding, huge even. i want everyone to witness me making the girl of my dreams my wife" he said as he rubbed her arm.

"a big wedding? really?" kelsey said with a frown.

"avery's always do it big"

"how about a medium sized wedding?"

"i can do that. we have a lot to figure out" jackson said with a sigh.

"yeah. but it'll all be worth it"

"it'll all be worth it" jackson repeated, kissing her forehead before reaching over and flipping the switch on the wall, turning off the lamps on both sides of the bed before pulling kelsey close to him again, kissing her forehead as they both fell into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟
𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐞|𝐣.𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲? 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝! 💓

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, + 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 !

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟐𝟐𝟑 ❞

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

3K 128 9
-๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
126K 2.5K 75
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
23.9K 511 45
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแด€ษดษดแด€สœ แดแดษดแด›ษขแดแดแด‡ส€ส ษขแดแด› สœแด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด ส™ส แดแด€ส€แด‹ ๊œฑสŸแดแด€ษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดแด€x สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› ษดแด‡แดก สแดส€แด‹ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแด€ษดษดแด€สœ แดแด‡แด› แด€สŸแด‡x แด‹แด€ส€แด‡แด  แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด…...
21.8K 567 32
-๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ...