5SOS Preferences

By heyihey5sos

All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope yo... More

NOTE
Awkward Moment
He's drunk (part 2)
He's a vampire
He breaks your heart
He breaks your heart (part 2)
School boy/ School girl
Protective Friend
He breaks your heart (part 3)
Text Conversations
He thought you're pregnant
You're jealous
You're jealous (part 2)
Your family is friends with his
Forbidden Love
After break up
After break up (part 2)
Awkward Moment #2
Zombie Apocalypse
Hunger Games
Bonding with your child
After break up (part 3)
If you don't know (Calum)
Unexpectedly Best Mistake (luke)
Voodoo Doll (luke)
don't stop (ashton)
the only reason (michael)
Personal Assistant

He's drunk

1.1K 9 0
By heyihey5sos

ASHTON:

Ashton was too drunk from a party when you saw him at his room. He's sitting on the couch and looks like he's about to pass out from the alcohol. He looks so tired. It's like he partied like there's no tomorrow. He saw you as you enter the room. He smiles and raised both his arms apart signaling that he wants to hug you.

"No Ashton, you're not going to get any hug from me. I told you not to drink too much didn't I?" You scolded him.

"You're so mean y/n!! I just want a HHHHUUG." He whined like a child.

You just laugh at him.

"Enough ash, you need to rest. Go to your bed now."

"Hey you really sound like my mom, you must be mom. MOM!!" He yelled and laughed afterwards.

You assist him to stand cause he can't stand on his own. He's right arm resting on your back and you held his waist to keep him from falling. He's so heavy so when you reach his bed, you just drop him. You went to his kitchen and get some water and some medicine for headache. When you came back, he's lying on the bed and he's crying.

You place the water and the medicine on the table near the bed.

"Ash, why are you crying?" You asked feeling guilty.

"You don't love me anymore don't you y/n?"

He looks so serious but you know he's out of his mind cos he's drunk.

"I love you Ashton Irwin. Now, get some rest and take this medicine,you look so bad now."

"I won't if you don't prove to me right now." He said as sits up from bed.

"Aargh! It's so hard to deal with a drunk Ashton." You grumbled.

You take the medicine and the glass of water to him and kiss him in the lips. You feel him smiles in the middle of the kiss. Right after the kiss he falls back to bed and fall asleep. That ends up to the glass of water slips out of your hand and falls to Ashton. Now, Ashton's T-shirt is wet. You get some comfortable sweatshirt to replace his wet cloth and clean the mess. You're undressing him which makes you a bit uncomfortable but you didn't mind cause he might get sick. When you're done, you felt more uncomfortable to reveal a half naked Ashton. You stare at him for seconds then realize that you need to put the sweatshirt to him.

LUKE:

Your phone is ringing at 2:00 am. It made you so angry cause you sleeps peacefully and now somebody is disturbing you. You grab your phone under your pillow to see your ex-boyfriend's number that awakens you from sleepines.You delete his number since the day you break up but it is useless cause you memorized it. You're still not answering it. It's still sinking to you that he calls you for the first time finally since that day, the day you left him. It's been six months since the day you broke up with him. When you're about to answer the phone call, it ended. Feeling wasted, like the way you felt when you lose him. Right at that moment, all the hurts you tried so hard to forget for six months just came back within just a minute.

Buzz...buzz..The phone rings again.

It was still him. You immediately answers it not wanting to regret you didn't.

"Y/N, How's life? Are you having a good time without me huh?" He sounds different from the way you heard him before.

"Luke, I miss you." It's what your mouth uttered even if you know it's such a foolish thing to say but it is true.

Silence crept in.

"You're such a coward you ex-girlfriend of mine. You know that."

He's angry, very angry. You finally notice that he's drunk from the way he's voice sounds.

"You're drunk Luke.Where are you? I'm gonna go and get you."

"So what if I'm drunk? It doesn't change the fact that you left me cause you're a coward and no, see me? What for?"

His words are stabbing you in the heart, making your chest in such pain.

"Luke I'll expla-"

He ended the call.

MICHAEL:

You're watching movies at your house but suddenly somebody knock on the door.

" Y/N!! Come over with me.Please! Hurry up before something isn't good is going to happen." Calum worriedly commanded you.

"What seems to be the problem Cal?" You asked.

"It's Michael!! He's drunk and got into fight. We can't control or calm him down even if Ashton and I joined forces to stop him. We need your help!! You're the only one who can calm him." Calum explained expressively. Calum's house is just three houses away from your house so the two of you run as fast as you can. When you arrived, you saw Michael on top of someone; throwing punches on the guy's face. Luke and Ashton were holding Michael from behind but still he's trying to hurt the guy below him. You've never saw him like this before. He's furiosly very mad.

"Michael!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. You're almost crying not knowing what to do.

Michael stops and turns his look at you. When he hears your voice, it is enough to stop him from what he is doing in influence of alcohol. He was shock to see you and to see you crying. He stood up and went to you.

"Please, stop Michael. For me." You pleaded.

He hugged you tightly. He's carrassing your head to make you feel better. You smells alcohol right away when he hugged you.

"I will, for you. Just don't cry anymore. Can't stand to hear him insult you so I need to teach him his lessons. I'm sorry y/n."

CALUM:

You're drinking with your friend, Calum on his home. The two of you were childhood friends. You developed some feelings for him over the years but you're keeping it from him. He's family is out so you're alone with him. One of his eyes is swollen and his lips have wound.You accompany him cos he's so lonely being alone there.

"Life...sometimes" he said as he look up staring at nothingness and drink alcohol from the bottle "ain't easy as what you think it is." He finished.

"I know Cal. Let's drink to that." You said and toast your glass of alcohol to his bottle.

"But I'm glad I have a friend like you." He uttered looking at your eyes and smiles.

He suddenly stumbled from where he stands. You help him to rest his back at the wall and sit on the floor. All the bottles he consumed were scattered on the floor.

"Thanks for being here on my side whenever nobody has." He said holding your hand.

"Tell me, what's the problem? I'll hear you out." You comforted him

"Dad. I told him I drop out of school. "

"Oh. How did he respond to it?"

"Well" he stops for a second to face you "as you can see, my mom took him somewhere to lessen up the heat.He beats me up. Big time."

"I'm sorry to hear that Cal."

"Don't be. He'll get over it."

Your phone suddenly rings.

It's your brother, Ashton calling. You answer it right away.

"Where are you? Go home! Mom's gonna be home in a minute!" Ashton yelled.

Calum looked at you with a worried face. You just smiled at him.

"I can't. Calum needs me right now so..."

"What the!! Get your ass right here. Right NOW."

You ended the phone call. You feel a bit scared to think that your mother's going to kill you if she found out you stay the night with a guy alone drinking alcohol. But that doesn't matter he needs you right now.

"He looks so mad. You better go home." Calum said.

"No. I'm not gonna leave you."

He stood up and offered his hand to help you stand up. You took it and he leads you to the door.

"Go home now, y/n. Your brother's going to kill me."

You know he's pretending. The truth is he doesn't want you to go. He wants you beside him to go through this night of sorrow. You can see it from his eyes. You just stared at him.

"Out! NOW!!" he yelled at you as he opened the door.

Scared by the way he sounds you walked outside and look back at him.

He closes the door before you could even say goodbye.

When you was about to take a step forward to their gate the door of their house open and Calum runs toward you.

He hugged you from behind. He's chin on top of your head and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Please, stay. I might be selfish but please, just tonight."

You turned around to face him but he never let go of his arms around your waist.

"You drunk bastard!! I never really want to leave but it was you who made me!!"

He just laughed at you and hugged you tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
119K 1.2K 84
5sos preferences and imagines for your feels
249K 4.6K 73
~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularly...few times a week ~use my ideas but s...
662 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.