Arshi FS: Never Let Me Go [C...

By bubbilicious76

A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some roma... More

NLMG - Part 1
NLMG Part 2
NLMG Part 3 - A
NLMG Part 3 - B
NLMG Part 3 - C
NLMG Part 4 - A
NLMG Part 4 - B
NLMG Part 5 - A
Epilogue

NLMG Part 5 - B

18.7K 534 41
By bubbilicious76

After breakfast, Arvind, Arnav and Rahul went to the study ... as Arnav wanted to update them about the meetings. Lavanya and Anjali move upstairs to Anjali's room. Astha and Ratna also went to their room. Khushi was gathering the plates to take them to Kitchen.

"Bhabhi why are you doing this? Hari Prakash will take care of this, you don't need to do this", said Akash.

Khushi pass a smile to him, "Its nothing Akash", and pick up the plates.

"Ok then let me help you", said Akash and pick up the glasses.

"Arey, I will do it na ... you go and get ready for office", said Khushi.

"I am ready Bhabi, just need to put on the coat", said Akash as he pass a smile to Khushi and move towards the kitchen following her.

Payal who was standing all this while, got irritated and angry that Akash didn't even look at her once. She went to her room fuming.

"Thanks", said Khushi looking at Akash. "No problem Bhabhi", Akash replied with a smile.

"Acha tell me what you want to eat in Lunch, I will send that to office", said Khushi.

"Whatever you make Bhabhi, because your food is always delicious", said Akash.

"Acha ji, are you buttering me?", said Khushi putting one hand on hip.

"No No bhabhi I am serious, if you don't believe me then ask Bhai, he will tell you", said Akash giving her a teasing look.

Khushi felt her cheeks warming up with just the mention of Arnav, "ok ok go ... I will see what to make", said Khushi gesturing with her hand for Akash to go.

Akash move from there and went to his room. Payal was sitting on bed and watching TV. Akash went to his study table and pick up the coat from chair, checked his briefcase to see if the files are there and then picked his stuff and went straight out of room, completely ignoring Payal. She got more angry seeing his ignorance. Before whenever Akash went to office, he would usually say bye to her or side hug her. But from past month he is doing neither of things.

After helping in Kitchen and instructing Hari Prakash to prepare things for lunch, Khushi went up to her room. She took out a suit with shirt and matching tie for Arnav and places it on bed, Khushi went to close the cupboard and just turn when she saw Arnav standing just behind her, she gasped a little and move back but her back hit with cupboard.

Arnav smirk seeing this and places both his hands on either side of her, trapping her between his arms, just like last night. The scene from last night flashed in Khushi's mind and she looked down shyly.

"You know I am thinking not to go office today", said Arnav and Khushi look up at him surprise.

"What say?", said Arnav moving more close to her and leaned down and rub his cheek with hers.

Khushi closes her eyes, feeling ticklish due to this stubble and goose bumps appears on her skin. Khushi put her hands on his chest and push him back, "Arnavji ... I think ..", Khushi stop as she move ahead coming close to him.

"yeah ...", said Arnav in low tone as his eyes move down to her lips.

"That ...", said Khushi as she lean in close to his face.

"That", Arnav repeated the word, his eyes getting close as he felt her breath on his face.

"You should ...", said Khushi softly and then next moment push him with force, "go to office".

Arnav was not expecting the push and move back and saw Khushi giggling.

"Khushiii", Arnav whined like a child.

"Don't Khushi me. Go get ready, I already placed your suit on the bed", said Khushi sternly and gesture with her hands for him to go.

"Mood spoiler", said Arnav in annoyance and taking his clothes he went to washroom. Khushi giggle more seeing the irritated expression on his face. He looks so cute like that, thought Khushi.

Arnav came out after few minutes, his face was still grumpy. Khushi hand him his wallet, cell phone and car keys. Arnav took his laptop bag and went towards the door. Khushi grabs his arm to stop him.

"Don't be upset Arnavji, please.", said Khushi with a pout. Arnav sighed and turn to look at her, who was now looking at him with love.

Arnav smile at her and move close to her, giving a peck on her forehead, "I am not upset". Khushi give him a smile and tap on his chest, "Go, I will be waiting for your return", and look down shyly.

Arnav flick her nose, "Me too". And then left for office.

Khushi went to his travel suit case and started to take out clothes, sorting them. She put the clothes for laundry to side and put others in their places in the cupboard. Then she went to washroom and takes out the laundry basket and put clothes in it to be washed and put at side of cupboard. Then she started arranging things in the room, doing dusting as well. Khushi had only allow the servants to do sweeping of the room floor, rest she do it herself, as she like doing it. When done with this task, she went on changing the bed sheet and pillow covers. While doing so, she remembers their last night together, full of love and passion. She blushes remembering all this and started to miss Arnav. She looked at the clock and realize that its only 1 and half hour that Arnav has left and she suddenly wanted to be with him. She took her phone, thinking to give him a call but then rejected the idea thinking that he will be busy in work.

The situation was not different with Arnav, he had work but his mind was focus on only one person. He just cannot stop thinking about their last night making love, and craving for her presence. He move away the file, which he was supposed to finish but couldn't. He picks up his cell and call Khushi.

Khushi quickly pick up her cell and a big smile came on her face seeing Arnav's name flashing. "Hello Arnavji", she said with happiness.

"Hey", said Arnav feeling happy hearing her voice and could feel her excitement.

"You know I was thinking to call you just a minute ago", said Khushi.

"Ahan ... then why didn't you?", asked Arnav.

"I didn't want to disturb you, I thought you will be busy", said Khushi.

"Khushi ... do I need to remind you again and again that you are my wife and you have rights over me?", said Arnav in sternly.

"Arnavji I know ... but ..", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut her, "No buts Khushi, you can call me whenever you want, if I will be busy I will tell you but don't decide yourself."

"Ok Arnavji, whats the need to always scold me?", said Khushi pouting.

Arnav sighed as he close his eyes, "I wish I could be with you now, I would just kiss your pout then".

"Haww", Khushi mouth open in an O listening to his words, "Arnavji ... you are ... why are you saying all these stuff from last night".

"What stuff Khushi?", asked Arnav innocently.

"Arnavji, you know what I am talking about", said Khushi.

"No Khushi I don't know, tell me na", said Arnav.

Khushi huffed with irritation, "You ... you ... are talking all the mushy mushy stuff ... you never did that before".

Arnav chuckled, "So whats the problem, before I didn't vocalize much about my feelings which resulted in you doubting things. So I think I should say more things like this".

"No, there is no need to talk like this all the time", said Khushi.

"Why not? You are my wife and I have ...", Arnav was about to say the same sentence about his rights on wife when Khushi cut him, "Bus bus ... Don't say it ... I know".

Arnav chuckled again, he knew she would be pouting again, he so wanted to be with her, "I am really missing you Khushi".

"Me too Arnavji", said Khushi shyly. "Really?", asked Arnav surprise as he thought that she will dismiss his talks again.

"Yes, it so strange that you were gone like hour an half and I feel like missing you a lot and ... And ...", Khushi stop saying as her heart started to beat fast and she felt very shy.

"And what Khushi", said Arnav feeling anticipation.

"Nothing Arnavji, you do your work now", said Khushi.

"No Khushi complete your sentence fisrt", said Arnav in stern tone. When Khushi didn't said anything for few seconds Arnav said again, "Khushi say it".

"And I want to be in your arms", said Khushi softly.

"Me too Khushi, I think I should come home", said Arnav.

"No no ... don't do that, you do your work", said Khushi. "But Khushi ...", Arnav wanted to argue.

"I will bring lunch for you", said Khushi blushing. Arnav smile, "Ok I will wait for you then".

Khushi bid bye to him and clutch the phone on her chest, closing her eyes, seeing Arnav face before her. She opens her eyes and smack her forehead, "Khushi you are going mad", murmurs Khushi and then went back to her tasks. She changed the bed sheet and pillow covers and took the laundry basket downstairs, to give it to servant. Then she went back upstairs and starts to water and tend to plants.

For Arnav's personal garden as well the servant were not allowed to do the maintenance as Arnav himself look after everything and after marriage Khushi helps him, and when he is not able to do it, Khushi do all the tasks.

"Seems like you got Arnav's habit transfer to you", said Lavanya who saw Khushi kneeling down beside the plant pot.

Khushi look up at Lavanya and smiles, "Arnavji was not here na for two days and neither was I, so they haven't got water so just doing that".

"Yes of course, its Arnav's garden after all, so special care is must right", said Lavanya in a teasing tone. Khushi just give her a shy smile in return, "Lavanyaji did you have some work?".

"I can only come to you when I will have some work? Can't I just simply spend time with you", said Lavanya in complaining tone, looking at Khushi sternly.

"No Lavanyaji I didn't meant that, you are always welcome", said Khushi as she stood up. Lavanya smile and came near her. She sits down on the edge of pool and pulls Khushi down, who sits beside her.

"You know this is my most favorite place in this house", said Lavanya looking around, "Me and Arnav would sit here for long and chat, mostly I talked and he would listen, giving comments in between. We would gossip, share things, drink coffee, eat pizzas and what not. This place has so many memories attached to it.", said Lavanya running her hand above the pool tiles. Khushi smile hearing this.

"But after my marriage everything changed, life become busy and we hardly talked. I felt guilty for turning him down. He was my best friend and I couldn't see him hurt because of him. I would pray for him to find his happiness and settle down and when I get to know he is finally marrying, I cannot tell you how happy I was", said Lavanya looking at Khushi. "And when I saw and realize how much he is in love with you, I felt like my guilt is ebbing away. He really loves you a lot Khushi. He and I are just friends; there is nothing more to it".

"Please Lavanyaji, you don't have to explain me anything. I know and understand your friendship", said Khushi taking Lavanya's hand in hers.

"Then why you did you agreed for divorce?", asked Lavanya in sad tone, "Because you still doubted about us right".

"Lavanyaji I didn't want Arnavji to sacrifice his love for me, if he had feelings for you ... I thought I should let him go", said Khushi.

"Khushi how can you ...", Lavanya wanted to scold her but Khushi cut in between, "Lavanya ji I know, I thought wrong and I have hurt Arnavji. I shouldn't have think things on my own and should have discuss them with Arnavji. I am sorry if I have hurt you too", said Khushi making a sad face.

"You don't have to say sorry to me, I am glad that you and Arnav have sort things out. But if you hurt Arnav in future then you will have to deal with me", said Lavanya pointing a finger to Khushi.

"Yes boss", said Khushi giving a salute gesture.

"I know Arnav won't hurt you as he loves you a lot, but if he do, you can come to me and I will deal with him", said Lavanya and Khushi smile again.

Lavanya then thought to tease her to change the environment,"Oh Khushi you should have seen Arnav last night how he was declaring his love for you ... "She is not only my wife but she is my life, I cannot even imagine my life without her" ...", said Lavanya mimicking like Arnav.

Khushi blush hearing this and a lot more when Lavanya told her other things what Arnav had said. She didn't tell her what Ratna said about her.

Just then Anjali came there and reminded Lavanya that they had planned to go on shopping. Lavanya asked Khushi to join them but she refuse politely telling that she had to prepare lunch for Arnav and then take it to office. They both teased Khushi and Anjali insisted her to come as she will be going back to Mumbai tomorrow evening. Hearing this Khushi agreed. So they decided to go in lunch time, they will drop lunch for Arnav in office and then can go to mall from there.

Arnav was so happy seeing Khushi in office but next moment his expression change to annoyance when Anjali told him their plan. Lavanya tease him and Khushi give him a helpless look and move out with them. Arnav sighed and eat lunch, wishing for the next week to come soon, so that he will have Khushi to himself alone.

Anjali, Lavanya and Khushi went to mall and they shopped. Khushi didn't want to buy dresses as she already has them but agreed instantly when Lavanya threaten that she will call Arnav. She went to Anarkali shop but Lavanya drag her to western dresses shop. Khushi was reluctant to buy, as she never wore these dresses. She had only wear jeans and shirts beside traditional clothes. But an idea came in her mind when Lavanya told her to buy at least one to surprise Arnav and she brought a pink floral dress.

It was coming to evening and Khushi insisted them to go home. Anjali and Lavanya wanted to eat out but Khushi was adamant to go home saying that Arnav will be home and she wanted to make coffee for him.

"Oh yeah, Bhabhi do you know Arnav is addicted to her coffee", said Lavanya remembering when she made coffee for Arnav but he didn't drink it.

"Really?", said Anjali surprised. "Yeah last time I made coffee for him, but he didn't drink it saying that it was too bitter", said Lavanya.

"What? But he drinks black coffee, so that coffee is bitter", said Anjali confused.

"That's exactly what I told him, and you know what he said "But not the one Khushi makes", said Lavanya and Khushi blushed.

"Oho, Khushi what is so special in your coffee haan?", teased Anjali.

"There is nothing like that Di", said Khushi.

"Bhabhi it's not only that, you know he is so lost in her that he sometimes forget that she is not there", said Lavanya and told Anjali how Arnav thought that he saw Khushi in office and later how he was missing her presence later in home that he actually forgot that Khushi is not there.

Anjali and Lavanya tease Khushi about it, Khushi was beetroot till then, and her heart was feeling warm thinking that her Arnavji sensed her presence when she went to his office to meet him. She cannot wait to see him and after some more teasing they all went home.

-----------------------------------------------

Khushi pass him a smile as she places his mug on table and then move towards the bed to pick his stuff. Arnav pick the mug and takes a sip. He closes his eyes for a second or two to savor the flavor. Its been only 2 days that he haven't had Khushi's handmade coffee and he missed it a lot. He didn't even had coffee during his stay in Mumbai, because he knew he won't be able to drink that bland beverage. Although this one too is bitter in taste and but it has some special tinge in flavor that he had become kind of addicted to it. He takes another sip and turn to see Khushi who was hanging his coat into the cupboard. And idea came in his mind to tease his lovely wife.

"Khushi did you make the coffee?", said Arnav looking at Khushi.

Khushi close the cupboard, "yes Arnavji".

"Are you sure? It kinda taste different", said Arnav as he took a sip and frown. Khushi look at his expression and got confuse.

"But I make it the way I always use to", said Khushi as she move near him.

"May be you didn't put your special ingredient in it this time", said Arnav still frowning.

"No Arnavji, I put the ...", Khushi was saying when she stopped and look at Arnav sternly, "If you are trying to trick me into telling you what my special ingredients are then it won't work".

"Oh come on Khushi", said Arnav as he stood up from recliner, "Have I ever asked you how you make my coffee? No right? Because I always loved the taste ... but I am telling you its lacking something".

"Arnavji ... how is it possible, I checked myself before bringing it here", said Khushi now frowning too. Arnav extended his hand, which was holding the mug, "Here check yourself, you will know then".

Khushi took the mug and takes a sip and then look at Arnav in slight irritation, "Arnavji, it perfectly fine, just the way you like it and I make it. I think something is wrong with your throat".

Arnav took the cup from Khushi and then take a large sip, making sure that he places his lips on the same spot where Khushi's lips touched the cup, "Now it's perfect", said Arnav winking at her.

Khushi look at him confuse and then next moment her mouth open in an O' understanding what he meant.

"Now it tastes more better and lovely", said Arnav still looking into her eyes as he takes another sip.

Khushi lowered her eyes and felt shy under his intense gaze, she took a step to move when Arnav grabs her hand and pull her close, "You said you always check my coffee's taste, so that means you always taste it first yourself before bringing to me, meaning that all the time I was drinking my wife's jotha", said Arnav amusingly.

Khushi quickly shakes her head, "No Arnavji, I don't taste it from cup, I use spoon for it", said Khushi in a nervous tone.

"It's ok Khushi, I won't mind if you taste from the cup. In fact I will be happy to drink the coffee from the cup that was touched by my wife's lips first", said Arnav as he move his face close to her and his eyes move down to her lips.

Khushi averted her eyes quickly and look here and there, her cheeks adoring the pinkish tint. Arnav was about to move down to peck her cheek but just then they heard knock on the door, which was slightly ajar.

Khushi quickly move back and move towards the door. It was Hari Prakash, "Khushi Didi wo, I wanted to asked about the dinner, what should I make?".

"Hari Prakashji you go, I will come down then we will make it together ok", said Khushi giving a polite smile to HP, who nodded his head and move away. Khushi turn and look at Arnav as if telling him that she has to go down. Arnav blink his eyes twice and give a slight nod of head telling her that it's ok. Khushi gives him a smile and then move out of the room.

Arnav sighed and sit on the recliner, thinking that no single work can be done without Khushi in this house.

After dinner everyone retire to their rooms. Khushi went to washroom to change into her night slawar suit. After few minutes she came out and saw Arnav sitting on bed waiting for her. Khushi averted her eyes, fidgeting with her fingers as realization dawn on her that now all the barriers have been removed between them. Her heart started to beat fast, thinking what will happen now, will they make love again? Her trance broke with Arnav's voice who called her name. Khushi look up at him and found his hand extended towards her. Khushi move near bed and put her hand in his. Arnav pull her to him and she came crashing upon him. Khushi clutched his shirt and close her eyes. Arnav move lock of hair behind her ear and give a long kiss on her forehead and then both cheeks. He then slowly make her lay down beside him and himself prop up on elbow, looking down at her. Khushi open her eyes feeling surprise and confuse as to why Arnav stopped.

Arnav answer the silent question, "We won't be doing anything tonight Khushi. I know you must be sore from last night. You health is more important to me. So just relax and don't get all shy and nervous on me".

Khushi felt shy and smile, she move her hand over his cheek who grab her hand and kiss on her palm.

"So tell me how was your day, and what did you shop?", asked Arnav. Khushi then told him all about her day; she didn't tell him about the dress she bought as she wanted to surprise him wearing it. And Arnav told her about his boring meetings. Both talked and then sleep in each other's arm peacefully.

------------------------------------------------

Next morning when Arnav was getting ready for office, Lavanya came to talk to him. Khushi thought to move out of room to give both friends privacy but next moment stopped hearing Lavanya.

"Arnav I am going to Mumbai with Bhai and Bhabhi", said Lavanya.

Anjali and Rahul didnt want to go back as they wanted to stay here until her next hearing but Lavanya insisted them to go as Rahul is needed at office. Rahul agreed to go but Anjali said that she will stay here till then and Lavanya didnt want that as she knew how is it to live without your husband and she didnt want her bhai bhabhi to miss each other, so she told them that she will go with them, as she also want a change of environment. Anjali and Rahul both agreed on this.

"Why? Is everything alright?", asked Arnav with concern.

"Yes Arnav everything is fine. With all that happen, I think the change of place will do me good. So I am thinking to go to Mumbai", said Lavanya.

"Oh ok, so when will you come back?", asked Arnav.

"Um Arnav, I won't", said Lavanya and Khushi and Arnav got shock hearing this.

"There is nothing left for me here, and living here will make me remind of all the past memories and what happen with me. Don't worry about me Arnav. You enjoy your life with Khushi, now tease her ok", said Lavanya giving him a smile.

Before Arnav could say something, Khushi move towards Lavanya, "You're doing this because of me right?".

"No Khushi absolutely not", said Lavanya instantly.

"Then why did you say that you have nothing left here. Arent I am your friend? And Arnavji? He is your best friend right then why are you going away? If you're thinking that your presence will make me concern about my relation with Arnavji, then its not Lavanyaji.", said Khushi as she grabs Lavanya's hand.

Lavanya look down, yes she thought that if she was not here then Khushi wouldn't have doubted in the first place. She thought to go away so that nothing of that sorts happen in future again.

"I really respect your friendship with him Lavanyaji, this kind of friendship is very rare to find. What you think if you go away we will feel good? No Lavanyaji, I will feel guilty that because of me you are going away from your own home", said Khushi.

"No Khushi, I just need a change from here that's why I am going", said Lavanya.

"That's fine Lavanya ji, I understand. But you're coming back", said Khushi. Lavanya open her mouth to argue but Khushi stopped her, "No Lavanyaji, no more argument on this. You need change, you go ... but you are coming back here. If you think that by going to someplace else you can be revealed of your past. Then it's not the thing. You might feel better but it will come back. The best will be that you fight with it. Stay here and fight with your demons. Be with us. We are your friends and we will never let you down", said Khushi with determination.

Lavanya eyes got moist hearing this and she hugged Khushi. Arnav felt proud on his wife.

"Yes Lavanya, Khushi is right. You are going to Mumbai but you have to come back for your hearing right. Then what? It will be better If you stay here and make yourself strong. You can join office, work with me or you can handle some project whole on your own", said Arnav patting her head.

"But I already told bhai that I will be going with them", said Lavanya breaking the hug.

"So go then, but you are coming back after some days ok", said Khushi as she wiped Lavanya's tears, who smiled and nodded her head and move out of room to pack her things.

Arnav pull Khushi and hug her, "Thank you Khushi".

"No need for that Arnavji, its better to battle with your sorrow along with friends than being alone. And here is me and you, papaji, mummy ji and Akash, we all will look after her ... you don't worry.", said Khushi as she break the hug and give Arnav an assuring smile.

"I don't need to when I have you with me", said Arnav and give a peck on her forehead.

-------------------------------------------------

Arnav look at his wife amusingly who was going from one shop to another in busy market of Shimla. Khushi was surprise and elated when Arnav told her that he had planned for their 1 week vacation to Shimla. Lavanya had gone to Mumbai with Anjali and Rahul but came back after few days on Saturday night and teased Khushi a lot about going on their late honeymoon, when she get to know they will be leaving for Shimla tomorrow early morning, as Arnav planned to go by road.

Khushi enjoyed the road trip a lot, talking, munching snacks. For lunch they stopped at the road side dhabba. Arnav was reluctant to eat there but agreed seeing Khushi's pout and excitement. Nevertheless Arnav too enjoyed the road trip with Khushi. In the evening Khushi slept and Arnav woke her up when they reached resort on hillside. They both freshen up and eat dinner and slept as Arnav was tired from all the driving.

Next morning they eat breakfast and went out for sight-seeing. Khushi was very happy and excited as she always wanted to come to Shimla, which she hasn't got the chance to visit before. Arnav was happy that he chooses this place. After visiting few places Arnav took her to Shimla's famous market place at Mall Road. Arnav was just watching her flutter from one shop to another, arguing with salesman on cost and purchasing few things. She insisted on buying gifts for everyone to which Arnav happily obliged. When the sun was setting they went back to their resort and went for early dinner.

Khushi came out of washroom wearing her night salwar suit and saw Arnav already laying on the bed. Khushi move towards bed and sit on it. Arnav open her eyes feeling the bed dip and saw Khushi looking at her, who averted her eyes and fidgeted with her finger.

"Come on Khushi lets sleep, we have to wake up early", said Arnav as she patted the space beside him.

"Um Arnavji, wont you ... um , we ...", Khushi didn't know how to bring it up as she was feeling very shy and nervous.

They have not made love since their first time together, at first 2 nights Khushi was comfortable that Arnav is thinking for her health but when he didn't initiated anything on 3rd and 4th night she started to miss the intimacy. Arnav did kiss her every night, but nothing ahead, she want him to touch her, to make love to her as she want the same. But she was too shy to say anything and just waited for him to do it. Now it's been a whole week and Arnav still didn't move ahead. And Khushi couldn't help but feel irritated with this.

"What Khushi?", asked Arnav looking at her.

"Arnavji, can we ... we... um do that", said Khushi with very difficultly and hide her face in her hands. Arnav pressed his lips to stop his chuckle. He knew what Khushi meant, and truth to be told he wanted nothing just to make her lay down and make love to her, but more importantly he wanted her to be open about her desires. He wanted her to initiate things.

"Do what Khushi?", asked Arnav making a frowning expression, Khushi lower her hands and look at him upset.

"You know what Arnavji", said Khushi.

"No Khushi, I don't know ... when you don't say then how come I will know it", said Arnav.

Khushi huffed and turn her face in irritation, now how will she make him understand that she want him.

"Khushi, come on sleep now, we have to wake up early", saying that Arnav turn to other side and smile.

Khushi lay down and turn to other side. She tried to sleep, but could not. Feeling Arnav lying close to her were disturbing her senses. Her mind was playing the images for their first time and she wanted that. But she doesn't know how will she say it. Can't Arnavji understand himself, doesn't he want me? Doesn't he want to love me?, thinking that Khushi felt sad and went out of bed and move towards the balcony and look at the sky. It's the month of June, so the weather was not cold but pleasant. Just 5 minutes have passed and she felt two arms circling her waste. Khushi turn immediately and saw Arnav. A big smile came on her lips, "Arnavji".

"Khushi what are doing here, why aren't you sleeping?", said Arnav with frown expression.

"I ... I can't sleep", said Khushi looking down.

"Why? Are you alright?", said Arnav and place his hand on her forehead.

"Uff Arnavji, I am fine", said Khushi in irritation. "Then?", asked Arnav.

"Wo ... um wo ... Arnavji ... don't you want to ...", Khushi stop, feeling hell shy to say further.

"Me what?", said Arnav.

Khushi look at him who was looking at her amusingly. Khushi huff in irritation and push him aside to go in but Arnav grab her hand and pull her close, "Khushi why are you getting upset, what happened?", said Arnav.

"Because you are not doing anything", said Khushi in annoyance.

"What I am not doing?", said Arnav urging her to speak her heart.

"uffo Arnavji leave me, I don't want to talk to you", said Khushi and try to take her hand but Arnav tighten his grip on her.

"Khushi if you don't tell me clearly then how can I understand, remember we decided not to hide anything", said Arnav.

Khushi stopped the struggle and look up at him, "you ... you ... Don't you want to love me", said Khushi.

"Who said that Khushi?", said Arnav, thinking that finally she is coming out of her shyness.

"Then why are you not doing it", said Khushi in annoyance.

"You want me to love you?", asked Arnav as he pull her close. Khushi looked down and just nodded her head.

"Then why didn't you said that in the first place", said Arnav.

"I ... I can't", said Khushi still looking down. "Why not ... you just said about it", said Arnav.

"I ... I feel shy Arnavji", said Khushi.

"Khushi, you are my wife ... you don't need to feel shy about your desires", said Arnav and Khushi look up at him surprise.

"I want you to be comfortable in voicing your feelings and desires to me", said Arnav.

"you ... you knew what I was trying to say since long?", asked Khushi.

Arnav nodded his head, "yeah, but I wanted you to say it that you want me", said Arnav in husky tone.

Khushi push Arnav, "you're so bad Arnavji, I am not talking to you, you knew and still you didn't ...you know I can't say stuff like that", said Khushi and move away but Arnav grab her hand and then pick her in his arms, "But I want you to say stuff like this to me Khushi, and it will make me happy if you initiate things between us", said Arnav giving a peck to her cheek. Khushi hide her face in crook on his neck, too shy to say anything. Arnav place her on bed and started to kiss her passionately and full filled her wish by loving her all night.

The rest of the days went by in same manner, they will go out in afternoon and came back at dinner time. After retrieving to their room they will make love. Although Khushi still didn't voice her desires but she would move close to him, kiss him on both cheeks and hug him, telling him through her gestures that she wants him. Arnav was happy with that and didn't probe her further to say it with words, giving her time and waiting for the day when she will initiate things on her own. And He didn't have to wait long for that.

------------------------------------------------

"Arnavji why are you not talking to mummyji, are you still upset with her?", asked Khushi sitting beside Arnav on the recliner.

Arnav give a look to her and then turn back to his laptop, "Arnavji, its been 2 weeks now. Please leave the grudge and talk to her, she is also very upset with this", said Khushi putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Khushi it's not only about the divorce matter, you don't know what rubbish she had said about you and I can never tolerate someone talking bad about you".

They got back home just an hour ago, and after greeting everyone Arnav went upstairs to his room. Khushi noticed that he didn't greet his mother who was waiting for him. She was noticing this from last 2 weeks that Arnav had also stopped sitting in the living room after coming to office. It was his usual routine to sit in living room with his mother after coming back from office, and talk with her for few minutes and then went to his room. She also notices him ignoring his mother when she tried to talk to him.

"Arnavji just forget it, I know mummyji didn't mean it, she just wants your happiness. Like me she also thought that it is with Lavanyaji ... she mean no harm to me or you", said Khushi.

"Khushi she did wrong, she didn't have to talk to you in the first place, she should have asked me first about it. And to think that I could have lost you due to this, makes me more angry", said Arnav shutting his laptop, he stood up to go but Khushi grab his hand and made his sit beside her.

"Arnavji, I agree she did wrong, but can't you forgive her? She is your mother Arnavji, she only means your happiness, as she loves you a lot. Didn't she forgives you when you do something wrong in your childhood or in your teens? A mother never held a grudge from her children more than a minute, because she keeps her kids in her womb for 9 months, give birth to them bearing loads of pain, nurture them, love them, educate them, look after their every need, wake whole night when they get sick. Even if we want we can never pay off their debt our whole life. If she can forgive your every wrong doing or mischieves, isn't it your responsibility to do the same. You don't know Arnavji how much your ignorance is hurting her. I can see guilt in her eyes. She is missing her son. Please just forget everything like you ask me to do and go talk to her. I know you're also not happy with this. Ask me what is like to live without a mother, to crave for her love and affection. Papa had done everything for us but the void of mother can never be filled. ", said Khushi as tears come in her eyes. Arnav quickly side hug her.

"Don't waste time Arnavji, you never know what will happen tomorrow", said Khushi as she wiped her tears.

"How can you be so selfless Khushi? She hurted you too, she didn't even apologize to you and you're asking me to forgive her and talk to her", said Arnav.

"No Arnavji, she doesn't need to apologize to me, I respect her a lot and I consider her as my mother too ... I can never ...", Khushi was saying when she was cut by another voice.

"No Khushi, Arnav is right ... I should apologize to you", said Ratna standing at the door.

She was feeling hurt seeing Arnav's ignorance and came to talk to him and heard their conversation. She was feeling really guilty and bad that here Khushi is favoring her and she had never accepted her and even talked rubbish about her.

Arnav and Khushi both stand up seeing Ratna, who came in and move towards Khushi and run her hand on her hair, "I am sorry Khushi, I have hurt you. I only wanted my son's happiness but I didn't realize that you are his happiness. Please forgive me Arnav", said Ratna as few tears came out.

"No Mummyji, you don't have to say sorry to me", said Khushi as she grabs her hands, "I know you want only Arnavji's happiness, if you were thinking wrong then I was at fault too, I too doubted na".

"But I have hurt you very much, never properly talked to you, never truly accepted you ... how can you forgive me so easily?", said Ratna in sad tone.

"There is no need to forgive you mummyji because I never got upset with you in the first place. And the thing about accepting, I don't have problem in waiting for it, because I know some day you will accept me", said Khushi with a smile.

"And that day is today. I am happy that Arvind choose you, no one can be a better life partner for my son than you beta", said Ratna and Khushi eyes got moist listing the word "beta".

"Please say it again", said Khushi emotionally.

"Beta, my bahu", said Ratna with love running her hand on Khushi's cheek and Khushi immediately hugged Ratna. She had always craved for her care and affection and seems like her wait was over today. Arnav eyes got moist seeing the scene and went to his mother when she gesture him to come and hug both Arnav and Khushi, feeling content and light.

------------------------------------------------

A week has passed and everything was getting back to normal. Arvind was happy seeing Arnav talking to his mom again and was more elated to see Ratna showing her affection towards Khushi as well. And Anjali's pregnancy news just doubled the happiness. Lavanya had joined the office and was learning about the work. She was little cold towards her mother for talking about Arnav and Khushi divorce. Astha was not happy with it but all she can do is wait it over. Akash was still not talking to Payal, Ratna had talked to Payal about this and try to make her understand that she have to do some effort from her end to win Akash's heart and trust.

Payal didn't listen to it first and ignore it but later she started to miss Akash's presence and care. Seeing happy and contended Khushi and Arnav, she started to wish for the same. And just two days ago when Akash told her that he had talk to his lawyer about preparing the divorce papers, she got shocked and couldn't sleep that night. Next morning when she tried to talk Akash out of it he didn't listen, but she wanted to try to make things work because she knew somewhere she love him and cannot take his ignorance anymore. Payal went to Ratna to ask for help and she was more than happy to do so and involved Khushi as well. So today when Akash came back home from office and went to his room to change he got shocked seeing Payal waiting for him with his coffee.

"You made this?", asked Akash unsure.

"yes, um Khushi helped", said Payal and extended the mug to him. Akash took it and was about to put it back on table when he saw Khushi peeking from the door, giving him a pleading look. Akash pressed his lips and take sip from the coffee. Payal smile seeing this. Akash then went out of room, taking the mug with him. Payal's face fell, seeing this Khushi came in and tried to cheer her up saying that she cannot loose hope and keep trying. Payal knew that she had a long way to go, but she is willing to do it.

Later that night Akash went to kitchen after dinner to talk to Khushi and asked him what is going on with Payal and her. Khushi then tell him, how Payal wants to make things work. Akash told her that it's too late now as he had asked his lawyer to prepare divorce paper and earn a slight slap from Khushi. She then scolded him how he can think like that and ask him to give her at least a chance to make things work as she is his wife. After making him understand and telling him how much it will hurt Ratna and Arvind to get to know about this Akash agreed to give Payal a chance.

-------------------------------------------------

Next evening Khushi was teaching Payal how to make pakoras when they heard loud voices coming from living room. They both went out and got surprise seeing Karan present there demanding to talk to Lavanya. The guards didn't know about the divorce proceedings so they allowed Karan to go in as they know him as the son-in-law of this house. Khushi immediately move towards Lavanya to her support.

"Didn't you hear what I said? GET OUT!!", said Arvind in loud angry tone.

"No, I wont ... I came here to talk to Lavanya and wont go without talking to her", said Karan in determination.

"You are not allowed to talk to her, you have hurt her enough", said Arnav, he was himself very angry seeing Karan.

"Its between me and my wife, you don't need to interfere", said Karan giving a scowl at Arnav.

"Wife? Now you remember she is your wife, what happened to you when she was being thrown out of your house", said Arvind in anger.

"Uncle I know I did wrong, I realize my mistakes ... that's why I am here to talk to Lavanya", said Karan.

"Haah ... mistakes", said Arnav mockingly, Karan ignored him and move towards Lavanya. Seeing that Arnav came infront of her. Before they both could say anything Astha came ahead, "Arnav let him talk to Lavanya."

Astha, how you can say that? Don't you know what he did with our Lavnaya", said Ratna surprise at her.

"I know, if others have a right to choose their own happiness then (giving Arnav and Khushi a stern look) my daughter can choose her happiness, we all know that she loves Karan ... everybody deserves a chance", said Astha. She was still not happy with Arnav's behavior of that night.

Lavanya look at her mom shocked, how can she say that, didn't she knew how much Karan hurted her? Her anger grew more towards her mother. She is still not understanding her own daughter.

"Arnav I said move aside", said Astha in angry tone now.

Arnav give a scathing look to Karan a move aside. Karan came near to Lavanya, "Lavanya can we talk in private".

"There is not need for privacy, everyone here knows what you did ... so just say what you want to and leave", said Lavanya turning her face away. She had imagine many times, of Karan's repentance and knew that if the time come she will get weak infront of her love but standing there right now she was controlling not to get weak and surprised at herself that she didn't even want to talk to him.

"Lavanya, I am really sorry for everything. I came to know that Pallavi has done everything and she put the blame on you. I have thrown her out of my life and I want you back Lavanya ... I promise I will rectify my every mistake", said Karan in pleading tone.

"What am I? A toy?", said Lavanya in anger, "That when your heart desire you will throw me out and bring me back, don't I have feelings and respect Karan?".

"I love you Lavanya, I can't live without you", said Karan tried to take her hand, but Lavanya move back.

"Love? Where was this love when I was begging you to trust me? where was this love when I was in hospital and lost my baby? where was this love when after all this happening I came to you to ask you to give our marriage a chance", said Lavanya shooting daggers at him.

Arnav fisted his hands to control his anger, which was bubbling inside him. Khushi move towards him and held him arm and rub his back to soothe his anger.

"That's why I am here now Lavanya, I want to give our marriage a chance and lets just cancel this divorce", said Karan in hurried tone.

"It funny that last time I was pleading you to give us a chance and now when you're saying I don't want it ... so please leave", said Lavanya and turn to go but Karan caught her hand, "Lavanya you can't do this to me". Lavanya tried to remove her his hand but his grip was tight. Seeing this Arnav move ahead and yanked his hand away.

"Didn't you hear what she said? LEAVE NOW DAMMIT!!", shouted Arnav.

"Don't you interfere, you don't have any right to speak between us", said Karan in anger pushing Arnav. Akash move ahead but Arvind stop him, he knew Arnav will handle this. Payal was standing near Ratna, who was getting worried.

"He has every right to speak, he is my best friend", said Lavanya putting her hand on Arnav's arm, which didn't go un-notice by Karan and he fumed, "Oh so that's the reason, now you have Arnav beside you then why you need me right? I thought you love me Lavanya but I was so wrong. Arnav was always your priority. You should be careful of them (Karan looked Khushi), you will never know what they are doing behind your back", said Karan, his ego wasn't accepting his defeat.

"Karan shut your mouth or else", Arnav wanted to punch him but Lavanya stop him again, "Karan leave, we don't need to explain anything to you".

"Yes I can see very well", said Karan eyeing both Arnav and Lavanya, "You were never happy with a middle class guy like me, now when you're getting a chance to get him back then why will you come to me now, who knows what you two are doing behind doors and to think that you were pregnant with his ...", Karan was saying when he received a tight slap.

Karan was shocked to see Khushi standing infront of him, as if shielding her husband, "Don't you dare uttera single word about my Arnavji. You talk about love, do you even know what love is? With love comes respect and trust. If you cannot respect and trust your wife then you have never loved her in the first place. And what you're saying about them? You can never understand their friendship which is pure and very strong. And I admire their friendship. So just get lost before I punch you in the face", said Khushi spitting fire at him.

Everyone stood there was shocked at her outburst, as they had never seen her talking even in loud voice with servants.

In the meantime, Akash had already called the guards, who came and grab Karan. "Leave me, Lavanya you cannot do this ... I will ask the judge to cancel the divorce, you will come back to me", Karan rant on as guards drag him away.

Khushi took a deep breath and turn to Arnav and Lavanya, "Why are you standing? Come on sit down everyone, I will bring pakoras", said Khushi giving a big smile and went to Kitchen gesturing Payal who follow her quickly.

Arnav stood there still astonish at Khushi's feisty behavior, "Bhai you need to be careful in furutre, you never know when will bhabhi ...", Akash left his sentence incomplete making Arnav chuckled and shakes his head.

After few minutes Khushi came out with tray of pakoras and evening tea. She asked Arnav where is Lavanya as she was not present there. Arnav told her that she went upstairs and Khushi knew where she will be and went to that place.

"Lavanyaji", Khushi called her as she step out into pool area, "Are you alright?".

"Yes I am fine, I just needed some alone time", said Lavanya as she try to smile at Khushi. Khushi look at her face and knew that she was crying.

"Lavanya ji we all are with you, you don't need to feel alone ok", said Khushi putting her hand on her shoulder.

"I wish Karan had the same trust in our marriage like you have", said Lavanya in whisper, "Then all this would not have happened".

"Lavanyaji, please forget all this, next Sunday is the court hearing and after that everything will be over, just focus on your career and don't think about your past. I know its not easy but be strong. Never feel that you're alone, me and Arnavji will always stay by your side", said Khushi.

"Khushi is right Lavanya", said Arnav who had followed Khushi upstairs, "Just like I have said before, Life never stops for everyone, you will see in few months Karan will forget everything and will move on, I suggest you do the same, if you wana go abroad, go and enjoy your life", said Arnav as he stand beside Khushi.

"No I don't want to go anywhere when I have friends like you here", said Lavanya wiping her tears and Khushi smile and hug her.

"Hey I am your best friend, I should be getting the hug", said Arnav.

"Aww you baby", said Khushi and Arnav raise his eyebrow at her calling him baby infront of Lavanya and before he could say anything both Khushi and Lavanya hugged him from both side, squeezing him, making him yelped.

Karan tried to cancel the divorce and plead to judge, but Lavanya's lawyer raise the point of domestic violence which worked in her favor and she was granted with divorce. And all the time Khushi and Arnav were present with her. Surprisingly Lavanya was feeling light after coming out of court and was happy having not one but two best friends now.

-------------------------------------------------

It was their 8th month anniversary and its Khushi's turn to gift him. They both went to dinner, which Khushi had booked for them on the rooftop of the restaurant looking over the city view. And order all his favorite dishes and then she gifted him a watch, on whose back side "Arnav & Khushi forever" was engraved in small letter. Arnav got overwhelmed seeing this and take her hand kiss it. Khushi then make him wear the watch. When they got home, Khushi ask him to wait at the pool side as she has another surprise from him and went to washroom to change into the dress she had bought so many days ago.

Arnav was waiting for her when he heard her voice calling his name, he turn around and got shocked seeing her in pink and white floral dress coming till just above her knees. It was the first time he was seeing her in this kind of dress. He loves her in sarees as they give him the opportunity to touch her waist so he never really ask her to wear western dresses, but now seeing her in one he was just mesmerised.

He couldn't move his gaze from her as she took steps towards him. He couldn't even say her name, he was that much lost for words. Khushi smile shyly seeing him lost into her. She took both his hands and put them on her waist.

"Khushi, you ... this ... how ...", Arnav couldn't complete the sentence when he felt a soft touch on his lips. Khushi had just pecked him on lips, another shocking thing for him, when Khushi again lean ahead and place her lips on his initiating a kiss for the first time. Arnav was a total goner now. Khushi wound her arms around his neck and started to suck on his upper lip. Arnav groaned with the feeling and Khushi parted his lips, touching his tongue with hers. Arnav wound his hands around her waist pulling her into him and response in equal fervor. They both kiss for long, with Khushi participating equally and more. With lack of oxygen they broke the kiss. Khushi didn't stopped there and kiss his jaw and chin and move down to his neck.

"Khushi ...", whisper Arnav her name huskily, "I want you now".

"Me too Arnavji", said Khushi as she cupped his face and give a peck on his lips, "Make love to me".

That was the first time Khushi was saying straight out with words what she wants and that's all Arnav wanted to hear as he scoop her up in his arms and went inside their room, that night Khushi equally participated in every move making Arnav feel heaven touching and kissing him on his face and chest. She kissed him multiple times and match every thrust of his seeking euphoria of pleasure together.

TO BE CONTINUED .... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 4K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
518K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
12.5K 732 6
Arnav and Khushi are a newly married couple who travel their journey to their day of love....to their own happily ever after....!!
160K 7.1K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...