Every Line Crossed

By jeeinna

Rugged Series #4 Kill Legrand has everything. Growing inside a prestigiously rich family, she can have whatev... More

Every Line Crossed
ELC1
ELC2
ELC3
ELC4
ELC5
ELC6
ELC7
ELC8
ELC9
ELC11
ELC12
ELC13
ELC14
ELC15
ELC16
ELC17
ELC18
ELC19
ELC20
ELC21
ELC22
ELC23
ELC24
ELC25
ELC26
ELC27
ELC28
ELC29
ELC30
ELC31
ELC32
ELC33
ELC34
ELC35
ELC36
ELC37
ELC38
ELC39
ELC40
ELC41
ELC42
ELC43
ELC44
ELC45
Epilogue

ELC10

133K 3.9K 1.7K
By jeeinna

ELC10

"Ate, eto..."

Ate Glen raised her head towards my direction. She accepted the old curtains that I was trying to give her.

"Bakit ang tagal mo?" she asked but I don't think she wants me to answer that because she followed it with another task. "Gising na ba si Sir? Palitan mo yung bed sheet, comforter at punda. Kunin mo ang feather duster at punasan mo na din ang mga alikabok."

I gave her a nod before I went to get the feather duster. Sinalubong naman ako ni Ate Glen sa second floor para ibigay saakin ang ipapalit kong mga gamit sa kama.

"Bakit ba kagat-kagat mo yang labi mo?"

I turned to her with my eyes wide. I blinked repeatedly before clearing my throat to speak.

"Ba-bakit? Masama ba kagatin?" I asked and look away. I didn't wait for Ate Glen to reply on what I said. I turned my back on her and walked half-running towards Six room.

"Pag dinala mo yung mga pinalitan sa laundry area, isama mo na yung maruming damit!" she shouted even though I'm already walking away.

"Okay!" I screamed back.

Gosh!

I sighed deeply when I closed the door. My eyes immediately found the newly replaced curtains. Si Six ang naglagay noon imbes na ako ang gumawa ng utos. I just brought it down to Ate Glen.

The sound of the shower let me know that Six's already taking a bath. I pouted. The center table and the chair that I carried were back on its original places too. I think Six had fixed it before getting inside the bathroom.

I approached his bed and pull everything that I need to change. Marunong na naman ako noon. Jem taught me a long time ago plus, it's not a hard thing to do. I put aside everything first because I have to wait for Six to come out of the bathroom so I can get his hamper.

I started cleaning off dust from his furniture. I stopped for a while in front of his bookshelves. I traced the long line of books using my forefinger as my eyes scanned the title of each. There weren't a lot of fictional books, unlike my collection. Most of it has 'business' on its main title, some don't but are obviously about business too.

My body automatically turned when I heard the bathroom door opened. I found Six's eyes looking at me but my eyes wandered not only on his face but down below. Of course, if an art is displayed in front of you, the first thing you need to do is to appreciate it, right?

My eyes stopped on his very sculpted chest where his French tattoo is inked. Six has a total of three tattoos. The first one is on his chest. The second one, the arrow, was on the side of his arm. And the last one was a small tribal tattoo in his lower calf.

"Tss..."

"Anong ibig sabihin niyan?" I said, walking near him.

I didn't mind that there's water dripping on his body, making him more oozing with temptation. I raised my hand in an attempt to trace his tattoo in his chest but he was fast enough to catch my wrist even before I did.

"You know where we'll end if you continue..." his husky voice said.

My lips parted and I blushed. Binawi ko agad ang kamay ko sa kanya. I look up to him. He smirked at me while his eyes remained cold. Something snapped into my head when I saw his smirk and I'm not liking it that he seems to take control of me! No way!

Me? Kill Legrand? No!

"Bakit kasi ka lumabas ng walang suot huh?" I asked teasingly and take a step forward. I traced his body using my eyes, from his face down to the small towel that's covering his lower body before I returned my eyes on him. His smirk was gone. "Sinusubukan mo ba ako, Senyorito?"

"Get out. Magbibihis ako." he coldly said, turning his back on me to step behind the divider wall where his large walk-in-closet is.

I chuckled! Oh? Why did he back out so fast?

"Di ako maninilip!"

"Out."

"Ipakita mo nalang?"

"Out!"

I laughed. He's coldly pushing me away yet he doesn't even want to let go of my lips a while ago. What shall I believe huh, Six?

Instead of stepping out of his room, I stepped forward.

"Reese!" iritado niyang tawag saakin kaya nagpatuloy ang pagtawa ko.

"Kukunin ko lang po yung hamper mo, Senyorito!"

He didn't answer anymore, probably because he's already too annoyed. I'm actually starting to get to know the mixtures of personality Six has. And opposite from being feeling scared or off, I'm getting more interested.

Six's hamper basket is not full so I put all the bedsheet, comforter, and pillow slips inside so I can carry it easier.

"Alis na ko!"

"What the fuck, woman!" he said, buckling his pants fast because I peaked in his closet.

I chuckled again. Wala namang akong nakita? What's with the panic? Sayang...

"Bye, Sir. Breakfast ka na sa baba..." I winked at him, turned my back, and leave his room. My hips are automatically swaying with poise while walking out, smiling.

I leaned on the wall beside his door and I touched my lips. My smile became wider. I can still feel how Six's lips brushed into mine! He's my first kiss! Gosh! May first kiss na ako after 21 years! Can you believe that? I thought I could only know what a kiss is through movies... but...

"Ano ba talangang meron sa labi na 'yan ha?"

My back immediately straightened when I heard Ate Glen's voice! Why is she upstairs?!

"Masakit ba labi mo huh?"

I pouted, trying to find some excuse. "Eh ano naman kung masakit nga..."

"Eh kasi, baka magalit na naman ang Senyorito kapag may sumakit ulit sayo. Kami na naman ang sisihin."

I choked on my own saliva. Sunod-sunod akong umubo. What! I don't know that she's still holding some grudge that Six ordered her not to make me wash the laundry! At anong magagalit! Pano magagalit... eh... siya naman ang may gawa nito?

I giggled. Ate looked at me horribly like she doesn't know what's already happening to me.

"Panginoon ko, ano bang sumanib na espirtu sa batang ito." she mumbled. "Dalahin mo na 'yan sa baba! Hindi yung nakatulala lang ka lang dyan, nakasandal ka pa! Nasa pelikula ka ba?"

I flashed her my smile. "Wala ang pelikula, Ate!"

I think I just forgot how movies and novels gave me romantic excitement because it has no match on every little feeling that I felt a while ago and up until now!

Anne accepted the hamper when I entered the laundry area. Tatlo sila nila Ate Martha at Ate Cecile doon. I saw Ate Lucy preparing Six's breakfast in the dining room. Napangiti ako. I continued walking to go back to Six's room.

Tapos na kaya yon mag-bihis? Hmm...

Hindi pa ako nakakaakyat muli ay nakita ko na siyang naglalakad pababa sa grand staircase. I smiled. He looks handsome, as usual. I smiled at him when our eyes met. His face didn't even give a single expression. He eyed me coldly again.

"Good morning, Senyorito..." I teased him when we met in the middle of the staircase. Irritation is still written on his face.

I chuckled. I didn't know he's pikon?

"Tss..."

"Sungit!" I said, brushing my palm on his.

"You-"

I ran up the staircase while laughing hard.

"Bye, Sir! Ingat ka? Ay-" I stopped and turn my back so I could face him. He was still on his position, slightly turning on my direction with his almost meeting eyebrows. "Dalahan kita ng lunch?"

Mas lalo siyang sumimangot.

"No."

"Baka busy k-"

"You won't go to the office from now on," he said before he turned his back on me and started walking again going down. I frowned and just proceed again in going up to finish my task in his room.

"Di ka ba hinahanap nila Glen, hija?"

I shrugged my shoulders at Kuya Karlito. "Wala naman pong nigagawa kapag hapon..."

The cleaning of the house often ends in the morning so there are only some few tasks left in the afternoon. Tsaka madami naman sigurong mauutusan si Ate Glen doon.

"Aww, good boy ka huh?" I sweetly muttered while rubbing the horse's legs with a sponge.

Wala kasi akong magawa kanina so I decided to just roam around the mansion until my feet took me here in the stable and I saw Kuya Karlito, giving the horses here a bath so I asked him if I could help him do that because I don't have anything to do inside the mansion and it feels fun to do so. He agreed.

Aside from the maids, there are also a couple of men workers here in the mansion. I just don't interact with them often because their task is mainly out of the mansion while we take charge of the internal task. Kuya Karlito, in this case, is a stable man.

"Mukhang sanay ka namang magpaligo ha?" he said, smiling at me.

I chuckled.

"Di po ah... pero nakakatuwa po kasi..."

Horses are cute! I think giving them a bath is one of the few fun things that I experienced before! It's Kuya Rion who taught me how to do it.

Oh, Kuya...

I badly miss my brothers. They may not be staying in the mansion now but they often paid a visit, still. This is the longest time I haven't seen them. Kamusta na kaya si Kuya Rion? And my Kuya Rift and Kuya Cell? Mama and Papa? I wonder if they are looking for me?

Of course, Kill. I wish I could put their mind to rest if they are troubled... I just wish.

"Kaya mo ba? Iiwan kita dito at papaliguan ko ang isa pa..." Kuya Karlito pointed the elegant-looking dark brown horse in front of us.

Tumango agad ako.

"Opo! Ako na po dito!" I giggled.

Kuya Karlito chuckled and nodded. He moved out of the space where I was and he went on the stall where the next horse he'll give a bathe is.

"Now, it's just you and me..." I whispered. "What's your name, good boy huh?"

I don't know if they give their horses a name. I didn't remember to ask, though.

"Shall I give you a name...hmm?" I said as I squat to brush his legs with the sponge that I am holding. "Cell... do you want to take after my brother?" I chuckled with my own thought as Kuya Cell's annoying face flashed on my mind.

He's my greatest enemy!

Since he was the youngest among my Kuyas and he's closer to my age, we spent longer years together. Well, he moved out of the mansion last year too, though...

"Kidding..." I said with a smile, standing up. I let go of the sponge and held on the hose to rinse the soap off his body. "Let's wash up..."

I nearly jumped when the horse neighed. It's a relief that the hose didn't slip off my hand or move on the other direction!

"Wha-"

My eyes widen when I saw who's standing in front of the stall that I was in! Kanina pa ba sya doon? Narinig niya ba ang sinasabi ko? When did he arrive? Why didn't I even noticed his arrival?

Okay, Kill. Let's be calm. He just arrived. He didn't hear you... eerr, right? I sighed deeply and sighed.

"Hello, Senyorito!"

"What are you doing?" he asked coldly.

My eyebrow shot up. Isn't it obvious enough?

"Nagpapaligo?"

"Is that part of your job?"

"No... bu-"

"Let go of that and get inside."

I pouted but I didn't follow him. I held the hose more and continue removing the soap into the horse. I'll be done in a blink!

"Wala naman pong ginagawa sa loob..." I tried to be respectful somehow, wishing it could do the magic so he could let me here but his forehead creased.

Oh, damn... I always observe it. Mali naman ata si Ate Glen at Ate Lucy eh! I think he's getting angrier if I'm using po and opo. So... shall I disrespect him so he'll be pleased then?

"Get inside."

I chuckled. I know that I should be afraid when he talks like this but I'm sorry! I just really find it funny that he often tells me to "get out" and now he's saying "get inside"!

"Bakit, Senyorito? Gusto mo ikaw ang paliguan ko?" I smiled at him teasingly.

His jaw clenched and his face darken. Ang mga mata niya ay nananatiling malamig. Oh Six, I wonder what it looks like to cross on the ice that's built in your eyes huh?

"Papasok ka o papasok ka?"

"Basta sa kwarto mo..."

"Reese!"

I laughed and shook my head. I let go of the hose and turn off the water running into it. I really like it when he gets annoyed! He looks hotter like a savage monster! Wild! Ang sarap mo naman, Six... sarap pikunin.

"Eto na po, boss." I said and step out of the stable because if I don't I think his eyebrows will create a perfectly straight line on his face.

"Kuya, tapos na po ako! Pero di ko po siya napunasan..." I said to Kuya Karlitos. He looks a little stunned to saw Six behind me but he doesn't seem shocked. Mukhang napansin na niya ito kanina pa.

"Ayos lang, hija! Ako nang magpupunas!" sagot niya saakin. "Sir." bati niya kay Six. Wala naman akong narinig na sagot mula sa masungit na lalaki sa likod ko.

"Let's go..." that's what Six said before he went past me.

"Bye, Kuya! Next time ulit!" I said and follow Six.

Six's strides are too big and fast for me to catch up. I just stayed behind him than to force myself to walk on his side.

"Senyorito! Nandito na pala kayo..." Ate Glen said, she just went out of the mansion and her eyes widen when she saw us walking near. "May sasabihin po ako eh..." 

Kunot noo siyang lumingon saakin.

"Reese! Kanina pa kita hinahanap! San ka ba nagsususuot? Magkasama ba kayo?" her curious eyes went to Six and me, vice versa.

I was about to answer her when the grumpy man in front of me spoke first.

"Nasa kwadra at nagpapaligo ng kabayo." he sarcastically said.

Why is he so bitter? Perhaps... I mean... is he jealous of the horse? Gusto nya ba talagang siya ang paliguan ko?

"Nagpapaligo ka ng kabayo?" Ate Glen looked at me weirdly while we are approaching the main entrance.

I chuckled. "Cute sila, Ate!"

"Six!"

The desire to tell Ate Glen what I did in the stable suddenly died down even before we entered the main entrance. Si Six pa lang ang tanging nakakatapak doon dahil nauuna siya saamin ni Ate Glen. I don't know what his reaction is because the only thing I can see is his back and the girl in a tight red dress, clinging into him like a big fat leech.

My head heated up and my smile vanished. My feet suddenly became so itchy to walk fast, grab the leech's dirty hair and pull her out of the mansion. Who is this bitch and why is she holding him?!

"I missed you!"

I was about to step close when she pulled his head down as they kissed.

What the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 139K 51
PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION (SUMMIT BOOKS) The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapph...
26.2K 880 73
Everything comes to an end, and it all ended while a heavy rain is falling. 2020
27.7M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...
19.1M 225K 36
Meg is a bitch--and she continues to be one upon knowing that Daniel only married her for his wealthy grandfather's inheritance. But when secrets fro...