arachnophobia || feitan portor

By levsuckslol

a·rach·no·pho·bi·a /əˌraknəˈfōbēə/ noun 1. extreme or irrational fear of spiders. the phantom troupe, an infa... More

bounty hunter - 1
debt - 2
troubles and traumas - 3
witness - 4
trust issues - 5
how to come to terms with your captors - 6
a sleepless night of dread - 7
catching up with the deceased - 9
when you give a spider a kids meal - 10
make-overing a murderer - 11
the aftermath of anarchy - 12
downpour - 13
unusual conversations with unusual suspects - 14
getting caught in the spider's web - 15
alluding to death in the near future - 16
brain vs heart - 17
love cuts like a knife, or a sword in this case - 18
romance in the refuge - 19
sex in the sanctuary - 20
peace at last - 21

things that go bump in the night - 8

5.3K 202 424
By levsuckslol

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

As the water and bubbles drained from the large tub, you were saddened a little. Wrapped in a soft, velvet, crimson bathrobe, you gulped down the last bit of champagne in your glass before cleaning up the things you'd moved for your bath.

You hadn't finished the bottle of champagne, but you'd made a significant dent in its contents. You were buzzing but you were going to head back to bed soon. So much for drunk fun times, if you could even have any with the three troupe members.

You changed into some fresh clothes that you had brought with you into the bathroom. It was something simple, some sweatpants and a t-shirt Feitan had just picked randomly when he packed your bag.

Stepping out back into the hotel room's living room, you scurried back to your room where Feitan was also staying. He was nowhere to be seen, and you figured that was for the better right now.

The remainder of your bath was spent thinking about how the tips of his cheeks reddened softly, or what you could see of his face really. Either way, you tried not to think much about it, it seemed like an accident.

And that was all you really wanted to think it was anyway.

Laying the bag of clothes down on the floor, you cleared off the bed you'd be sleeping in and checked around for any spiders.

"Looking...for something?" Feitan's voice called from the doorway of the room. You turned and sighed.

"Just checking for spiders, but I guess I found one." You laughed awkwardly, trying to lighten the tense air that had been clogged since he stumbled into the bathroom on you.

"Haha." He laughed in his own way. He stepped toward his bed and sat down, kicking off his boots. You'd never seen Feitan in anything other than his long trench coat and boots.

"Do you sleep in that thing?" You asked involuntarily, the thought protruding from your brain to your vocal cords.

"What does...my sleepwear have...to do with you?" Feitan asked, pulling the trenchcoat off. Toned, defined arms helped take the rest of it off and soon you were left staring at his back, which was also toned. You could only imagine what the front looked like.

You had to stop staring or you were sure you'd be drooling, if not blushing.

"I'm sorry, I just thought it looked a bit uncomfy to sleep in." You apologized and turned back to face your side of the room, sitting on the bed just like Feitan was.

"Am I interrupting something?" Hisoka's sing-song voice echoed through your room and your head whipped around once again to the doorway.

"No." Feitan mumbled, grabbing a shirt and tossing it on, getting in something to wear for the next couple of days. You were right, his getup was great for combat, but super uncomfortable when it came to sleeping.

"I wanted to have a few words with you." Hisoka danced over to you, standing against the wall you were facing as your eyes followed him.

"What do you need to talk about?" You asked, sitting back on your bed, crossing your legs. Hisoka smiles.

"You're very important to Chrollo, but I'm struggling to understand why." Hisoka smirked, taking out a playing card, sliding it between his fingers.

"You are very gorgeous, but I highly doubt it's looks that have got Chrollo hooked on you." Hisoka's sly flirts definitely weren't going over your head, and they certainly weren't going over Feitan's.

For some reason, hearing Hisoka say such things, that were even normal for him to say, to you, made Feitan angry. Why'd he have to say them to you of all people?

Is this jealousy?

Feitan's thoughts weren't the best, alongside clear images of you in a bathtub, he was trying his best not to get angry at Hisoka flirting with you. He doubted you'd even give Hisoka a chance, but why was he even angry in the first place?

She's just annoying. I don't have feelings for her.

"Thanks, I'm flattered, but Chrollo is a weird guy." You try your best to ignore his flirtatious comments, but deciding to play along might make this go by faster.

"Weird?" Hisoka questions.

"He thinks I'm so powerful somehow. I'm a drag, and you'll come to find that soon enough when all I can do is barely use my nen at the right time then be shit out of luck the rest of the time." You reply.

"Whatever Chrollo thinks he's got his hands on, he clearly doesn't see the bigger picture. I might be strong, but that's when I'm fully energized and I've got a clear mind. I can't just summon nen from dead users and use it twenty-four seven." You lay back on your bed and look at the ceiling.

"So has he made a mistake taking you in?" Hisoka stepped closer, and your body was pulled up with some unknown force.

Using gyo, you focused your aura in your eyes and noticed the large pink strands attached to your body at different points, including your wrists, abdomen, and ankles.

"What the fuck is this?" You asked, pulling at it.

"It's our countermeasure to make sure you stay right where we want you. It's my Bungee Gum." Hisoka chuckles, pulling you up toward him more.

"It's been attached to me this whole time?"

"It has." Hisoka smiles and pats your head. You release your aura and return back to resting, the strands of Hisoka's nen fading away as your gyo dissipated.

"All I'm saying is Chrollo is overestimating how powerful I am." You reply coldly before turning away from Hisoka.

"You're such a feisty spirit, I'd love to break you down." Hisoka whispered, his amber eyes glaring at Feitan, whose back was turned to where you and Hisoka were.

"Just go." You mumbled, looking down at your lap.

Hisoka trotted out of the room and closed the door, leaving you and Feitan alone. You sighed and laid back against the pillows and crawled under the blankets.

"Did you know about that?" You asked Feitan, his body still turned away from you. You awaited his response.

"Yes." Feitan replied, staring at his hands, two hands balled in fists gripping his pants. He was angry.

"Oh." Emotions swirled around in your head. You turned away from him and faced the wall. You wanted to cry, run away, and just be left alone. But you truly were trapped.

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

Your head shot up from the plush pillows. The quiet had been disturbed by thumps and the sounds of moving and talking. You looked over to see Feitan asleep, sprawled out, somehow taking up most of the bed.

You tiptoed out to go see what all the noise was.

The bedroom where Phinks and Hisoka were sleeping was just as quiet, and the door was shut too.

There was nothing in the living room or kitchen or bathroom. The entire place was just how you'd seen it last.

The sound of the door opening startled you. The clicking of a keycard sliding through plus the turning of the handle meant someone had just gone out and was returning.

"You guys scared-"

A group of six men stood in the hall, staring at you. Clad in all-black attire as well as masks of some kind, they charged at you silently.

Two managed to pin you down to the ground where you stood and slip a sack over your head.

"He-mmph!" The one holding you hooked his arm around your throat and squeezed, choking you.

Feitan's eyes shot open. You were in trouble. Not wasting any time, he busted through the door, taking out two of the six men, them lying unconscious under the door from the sheer power Feitan had used.

Phinks and Hisoka aided Feitan as well, now being awake.

"We got the girl, retreat!" One called from the hallway. You were kicking your legs around as you tried to focus to use your nen. But you couldn't breathe. You were being choked.

"No." Feitan charged at the man holding you and took him down, forcing him to release you onto the ground, rolling away from him.

Your coughs alerted the other men that you were free again, and the remaining two charged after you but were abruptly stopped and killed by Hisoka and Phinks.

The man in the hall was already gone but Feitan could care less about him.

Pulling the cloth sack from over your head, Feitan stared at you. Your eyes were red and puffy, stained with tears like how you'd reacted when he scared you with the spider.

"Are you-"

You cut Feitan off by throwing your arms around him, hugging him. Your breathing was erratic and you weren't okay. But all you cared about was being safe now. And they had helped you.

"Go back to bed, We'll take turns watching over in case more people decide to show up." Phinks groaned.

Feitan picked you up and carried you back the bedroom where he placed you on his bed. His grey eyes watched you carefully as you sank beneath the covers that he'd pulled down and then pulled over you. You looked scared.

"Are you...okay?" Feitan asked quietly, admiring the look of fear on your face.

"Just shook up really." You stared at the space on the bed beside you and then looked at him.

"Am I in your bed?" You ask softly, your (e/c) eyes looking up at him.

"Yeah." Feitan sat on the bed beside you, crossing his legs as he looked at you.

"I was stupid. I went after someone way too dangerous, and I barely knew anything about him. And now I've put you and Hisoka, and Phinks, in danger. I'm sorry." You apologized.

You knew one of the voices too well, it was the same guards you'd overheard when you went to confront Bryce Lazarus. He was behind this. And it made sense.

"We're okay. They are...weak compared...to us." Feitan stared at you as you nodded, a small smile forming on your lips.

"Thank you for saving me. I half expected you to let me get taken, that was my misjudgment, I'm sorry." You thanked him and apologized again. You didn't expect these guys to have compassion, and it seemed like if you got killed or taken that they wouldn't care.

But that was only on their terms it seemed.

"You are...more important...than you give yourself...credit for." Feitan sighed, lifting his hand to touch your face.

His fingers poked at your cheek and his thumb touched your lips. His touch was surprisingly soft compared to how he acted.

"You are not...weak. You...avoided me...in a fight. That...is powerful." Feitan felt odd saying such kind things to you.

Coming from nothing, knowing only hate and despair for the world, love was a new emotion for him. He only truly cared for the troupe, and it was his only family. Accepting and caring for someone, someone like you, was going to be difficult.

You were set on hunting down people with bounties, and you were extremely witty and brave, but there was no way you'd let yourself fall for a troupe member.

But with each passing moment, Feitan seemed to shape your heart in a different way. You were well aware of the things he'd done, and the things he'd do in the future.

There was an evil in this world, and by its very definition, Feitan was a pure example of it.

But with evil, there is good. You cannot have light without darkness, as you cannot have darkness without light.

Perhaps there was a bit of light inside of Feitan.

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

The one floor to ceiling window in your bedroom flooded in sunlight, stirring you awake. Rubbing your eyes you sat up on your elbows, pushing your back off of the plush mattress.

Your tired eyes located the head of black hair asleep beside you down near the bottom of the bed. He'd slept opposite to you, his head down by the footboard of the bed.

Reaching over, you shut the blinds a little more than what they were, blocking out most of the sunlight. Feitan awoke to the subtle movements you made and watched as you tried to make it darker in the room.

"Having trouble?" Feitan asked, startling you.

"No." You lied, struggling to reach the twisty-pole to close the blinds.

"Maybe." You spoke again, heaving a sigh. You fell back against the pillows and closed your eyes.

"Why do we need these big ass windows? Who ever needs this much sunlight in the morning?" You took a pillow from beside you and covered your face with it, blocking out the other sunlight.

Feitan stared at you as you did this and wondered what you were doing.

"Why are...you suffocating yourself?"

"I'm blocking out the sunlight, I can still breathe." You replied. Feitan let out a quiet laugh.

You threw the pillow covering your face at him with a laugh.

"Don't laugh at me! It's early, and I want to sleep in after last night." You sat up, grabbing another pillow as Feitan caught the one you'd thrown his way.

"Are we about...to fight?" Feitan asked, gripping the stark white pillow in his hands. You swung your pillow at Feitan and smiled.

"You're going down." You whack Feitan on the side as he goes to strike at you. You dodge and scurry out of the blankets to hop onto the other bed. But Feitan is one step ahead of you, jumping over to the same bed as you.

"How-" A pillow hits your face, cutting you off. You laugh and recover quickly, going in to strike again. You manage to land another hit and you're about to go in for another when Feitan charges at you with his pillow and pins you up against the headboard.

"I win...this time." Feitan whispers, his grey eyes staring into your (e/c) ones. Your face begins to feel hot as he inches closer, and soon you can just barely feel his breath ghost against your lips.

The white pillow is pressed against your stomach as he looks at you, much closer than he had before. He's never been this close to you before. He's admiring everything about your face, the shade of your eyes, to the pout of your lips.

An instinct tells him to pull away, but he doesn't. Feitan leans closer.

Is he going to kiss me?

Your mind is foggy as he leans in and you're unsure of what to do yourself. You want to kiss him.

Wait what?

Feitan presses his lips to yours for a few seconds before pulling away. He'd never kissed anyone before that. This was a new feeling.

"Why is...kissing so hyped...up?" Feitan mumbled.

"W-what?" You stutter, looking at him, a blush spread across your face as you try to register what just happened.

"I had never...kissed anyone. So I...kissed you. It's not worth the hype." Feitan grumbled. You felt a twinge of hurt.

Am I bad at kissing? Surely not. I'll show him, tiny bastard.

You spring your arms free from the pillow prison they'd been locked in and grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him into you. Your clash your lips on his and put forth some effort in kissing him.

Feitan kissed back and felt something totally different. This wasn't anything like the first kiss at all.

When you pulled away, you stared at him.

"That was better." Feitan's grey eyes bore into you. You looked away with a smile.

"You gotta have passion when you kiss someone if you want it to be good." You reply, feeling your heart begin to beat faster.

"You have a passion...for kissing me?" Feitan spoke. Your head shot up.

"N-No! That's not what I meant! I meant like a passion behind the kiss, like you're not just kissing them to kiss them and feel what it's like, you want to kiss them because you like them or something." You explained, which didn't help your case in the slightest.

"You like me?" Feitan picked up.

"Is that the only thing you caught from what I just said?" You facepalmed and laid down on the bed beside him. Feitan followed suit and sat cross-legged beside you as you screamed into the mattress.

"You're a handful." You look over at him, your face hot.

"And you're...still annoying."

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
22.1K 395 13
You get into a argument with your family resulting into running away there you bump into 2 men who help you escape from your father who is a police o...
6.9K 220 48
Two sisters living under one roof, in the small town called Pharage on Dolphin Island. Their life was changed by a traumatizing event when their pare...
6.3K 130 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...