Fighting For Our Way

By ixuelovehali

BoBoiBoy has acquainted with the TAPOPS Leaders' daughter, Y/n, the heiress of the organization whose high-ra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

658 39 65
By ixuelovehali

--------

Revision:
5, 781K Word Count

Original:
5, 048K Word Count

--------

Yaya

"Haiya! I'm already stressed with BoBoiBoy! Just look at what happened today! I planned this for them! Then Y/n ended up passing out-UGH!" Ying ranted aloud, screeching to ebb the frustration out as she held onto her head, "Gosh, I'm going to feel guilty about this!"

"Ying, calm down, for you might disturb the neighbors around us," I assured, moving closely as I patted her back gently, "Besides, we're still going to find out details about it, and what actually happened."

"Ugh! Details, whatever! Y/n still passed out!"

I stayed wordless, letting her be. Honestly, I am genuinely worried for my friend too, however I am aware that panicking wouldn't help the latter. Better yet composed ourselves for what's to come in it. Arriving at his house, Ying knocked on the door ardently. I, on the other hand, gaze down with a smile on the packet of my special cookies. Surely, I'll be letting everyone have a taste of it, guaranteed with no regrets from my specialty.

"BoBoiBoy, we're here!" Ying called out and I flinched slightly, drawing my attention as I set the packet of cookies aside.

After a while, the door opens to be acknowledged by the presence of our friend, quite surprised to see us as his eyes widened, "Hey, girls." BoBoiBoy greeted, leaning against the doorframe to give way. Ying went ahead of me, and I smiled at BoBoiBoy as I went inside, hearing the door closed shortly.

"Hay! You better start explaining to me before I totally lose my mind!" Ying stated, placing her hand on the side of her hips. BoBoiBoy hungs his head lowly, pouting his lips, "What happened to the both of you, hm?"

"Well, uh . . ."

"They were having a family bonding!" Someone stated aloud out the top of their voice, and I winced from the abruptness of it, heart dropping a beat as I impulsively palmed my heaving chest. The three of us chanced a glance back, discerning Gopal on the couch. What a surprise. Gosh, I didn't know he was there the whole time.

"You surprised me, Gopal," I said.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot that food guy is here too," Ying claimed and sarcastically rolled her eyes, throwing a hand and shrugging it off. Suddenly, she furrows her brows, looking back at him leisurely rimmed with unspoken questionable ventings, "Wait a minute . . . What do you mean by family bonding?"

"Pfft, with this kid here, y'all!" Gopal replied, laughing as he raised the kids arm, waving it at us. It didn't take a second glance to acknowledge the familiarity of him, namely being Y/n's brother. I probably couldn't be mistaken, for we often visit their house.

I narrowed my eyes musedly, "Aji?"

"Oh . . . Hey, Yaya! Ying!"

"Hey, Aji, but what's actually going on now?" Ying asked eagerly, tipping her hand as she awaits for answers, "Ugh, I'm so confused, I swear! One question, one answer, please!"

"HAHA, welp, I was just joking around that this kid here is their-Eh?" Gopal trails off, noticing his best friend who takes a hefty breath, zeroing his eyes. I hummed softly, shaking my head from Gopal's intentions. He should be conscious of the next words he may say, for we certainly do not want BoBoiBoy to burn down the house by a mere teasing.

"Just what are you trying to tell them, Gopal . . . ?" BoBoiBoy asked in such a triggering tone, his face vividly turned into hues of cerise. Knowing him well, he doesn't intend to convey that he didn't hear the entirety of it, rather gives his own best friend a chance to take his words back.

The impish grin on Gopal's face was enough to convey that he isn't thoroughly finished yet, "Pfft, don't be such a sucker, dude. We can all see that you're literally blushing and-Ha? APPAAA! AMAAA!" He screams aloud and falls on the ground, quick to shield himself with his quivering arms impulsively for his dear life as BoBoiBoy was about to raid him. I was promptly alert, and blocked his way to stop him before things got worse on the latter.

"BoBoiBoy, calm down," I assured, uplifting my palms to appease his u stable breathing, alongside his furrowed brows, Hay, such a grown up, however he still gets irritated comparable to a kid, "Let's have a decent conversation about this and it's not a problem to worry."

"Yeah! Dude, I was just joking to, uh, m-make you smiley!" Gopal excused from his lowering position. I scoffed; the excuse was truly convincing.

BoBoiBoy inhales deeply and face-palmed, keeping his wavering patience within himself, although I genuinely couldn't blame him for having enough of his best friend's chattering.

"Seriously, this life . . ."

"So what really happened, BoBoiBoy?" I asked tread-softly, ensuring I wasn't going to trigger the frame of his mind that influences his mood at the same time.

"I better get an answer now!" Ying said, rushing him.

"I-I was with Y/n the whole day and I had to take her brother to their home," He elucidated, extending his arm that gestures to the kid on the couch, who glances at us naively, "Which is him over there."

"Ah, yes. Ying and I already met him before," I clarified and he agapes, leisurely nodding his head upon discerning it.

"Alright, I see . . . so, uh, Y/n called out to me on our way and that's when she eventually passed out. I thought bringing her here would be a safe idea, for her brother isn't quite familiar with the way we took."

"W-What?"

"Well, yeah. I forgot that you and her house were neighboring since my mind barely worked."

"I-How did you know, hm?" Ying asked, uplifting her brow in a skeptical manner as I remained wordless, contemplating the latter.

"I . . . I went there, hehe," BoBoiBoy replies, fiddling along his fingers.

Her eyes widened, jaw-dropping at a loss of words as she leisurely turned her head at me. A smile, now a grin frames up on her lips, giving me purposeful looks. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Ah, you went there, I see," She said, snickering.

"Yeah, it's kind of a long story . . ."

"You'll tell me later, and I'll listen, duh!" Ying retorted, making a deal that surprised our friend, flabbergasted on his stance.

"Oh, sure."

"So how did she end up here in your house? She flew while she was unconscious?" She asked and tipped her hand, rimming with sarcasm and I returned her a blank stare. Really, Ying.

"Ah, of course not. I just carried her on my own because I did p-panicked a while ago."

"Pfft," Gopal snickers.

"It's okay, it's still a good thing that you didn't leave her alone though," I stated, and BoBoiBoy smiles at me, "Thanks for helping her out."

He replied, "Sure thing, I'd still do the same whoever the person would be."

"Wait, so you looked out for Y/n while waiting for Yaya and I?" Ying queried.

"Well, yeah," BoBoiBoy said, "But not the entire time, I just check out on her after a few minutes to give her some privacy."

"How . . . concerning," Ying mused, eliciting a wry smile.

"More like-every second and not minutes," Gopal laughs scornfully, drawing our attention as he takes a peek behind the couch on the latter.

"Gopal, will you stop it?" BoBoiBoy fumes, raising the tone of his voice that conveys his nearly loss of patience within himself towards his best friend.

"D-Dude, chill out! Have some j-jokes, geez!"

Gopal was never out of words and it just wonders to me how he doesn't contemplate on the possible consequences of what his verbal may possibly cause, based on several experiences. Explicitly when it happens during our missions, whenever he makes the opponent infuriated just out of his heedless words, the whole team gets involved. What's funnier-rather ironic is that Gopal has the audacity to leave us and oughts to find a hiding spot of his own. Indeed, that's what we call a great teamwork in my mind.

I mean, that's genuinely helpful of him, no?

"Seriously, Gopal . . ." BoBoiBoy replied slackly, dropping his shoulders upon having enough of his best friend's chattering. I couldn't blame him for that, for we all tend to be on the same page regarding that.

"Gosh, to be honest I'm super glad to know that you actually cared for her," Ying stated and enhanced her phrase. Her expression alters into elation as she clasps her hand, smiling widely.

"Uh, no worries," BoBoiBoy smiles.

"Anyways, Yaya and I are just going to see Y/n, and may I ask if she's in your room? May we both go upstairs?"

"Sure, go along."

Ying hastened upstairs, and the moment I was about to follow, I promptly noticed BoBoiBoy gazing into the stairway. His perturbing unsettled expression causes the disquietness. Though it wasn't that evident at a first take of glance, I knew he wanted to say more from the back of his mind.

"She'll be okay, BoBoiBoy," I assured quietly, forming a smile the second he draws his attention at me, "It's not your fault too. She's sensitive for a while because her mind has yet to recover."

I had to say what I presumed was on his mind. His expression did soften upon hearing my notions, indicating that I got it precisely.

"Ah. Thanks for that, Yaya," He said, returning a smile warmly, "I guess you've always known me too well."

--------

Gopal

I scoffed at the two friends by the stairway as the speedy Chinese girl went ahead. My arm rested on top of the couch's back, partly turning my body to discern what the heck is going on back there. They're probably at their emotional talk and sheez. Well, I ain't here for that.

Since I was bored, bored, and bored, I abruptly grabbed the TV remote upon finding it on the living room's table and laid back on the couch, slouching my body. Without a second to last, I switched the cartoon channel into an action movie that accentuates my attention the moment I eyed it.

"Hey!" The kid called aloud beside me, and I ignored him.

"Fuiyo, this fight scene is so dang intense!" I claimed, clenching my hands as I instantly suited myself to be vested in the movie and the main character's fighting moves versus the opponent, "At it, man! There! Behind you!"

"Gopal! Why did you-"

"Waaargh!" I screamed from the abruptness of the voice who called me from behind, flinching on my seat as I impulsively tossed the television remote towards BoBoiBoy at the head, "A-Ay! I'm so sorry, buddy!"

"O-Ow! My head," He yelps, rubbing his forehead to ease the stinging pain with his hand where the remote had struck him alarmingly. I tried to reach out and help my buddy, however I am doubtful and scared that he might throw fireballs back at me.

"Dude, I'm sorry! Huhu!" I apologized, "It's literally just a remote, and you don't have to be dramatic!"

"Aish! It's still painful because you threw it too hard, okay!" BoBoiBoy shrugs, and I flinched, covering my head with my quivering arms, "You're already big enough so just let the kid watch TV." Grabbing the remote one the ground, he rolls his eyes upon handing it back to the kid beside me. Thankfully, he didn't go cray-cray and attacked me.

"Nuh-uh, you're also big enough to panic when a girl faints in front of you!" I stated, laughing aloud as he frowned at me, wiping his face in an overwhelming frustration. Geez, this friend of mine has to be so serious in life. Abruptly, I snatched the remote from his hand, leaving it dumbfounded to his surprise as I turned and personally handed it back to the kid, "Here, pal! Go watch your cartoons, hehe!"

"Er, thanks," The kid replied, taking the remote from me and glancing up at BoBoiBoy, smiling, "Thank you too, my idol!"

"No prob," My buddy assured him, and I furrowed my brows as questionable thoughts rimmed my mind. Hardly tapping at the kid's shoulder, I fretfully got his attention.

"What do you mean by he's your idol?"

"Oh, abang BoBoiBoy is my favorite sports player! He inspires me to keep playing too," He claimed in elation, smiling widely.

Scoffing, I directly pointed my finger at myself, and asked the kid, "Dey, what about me? I play sports too, am I not your idol?"

"Uh . . ." He gives me a look from top to bottom, uncertainty rimming around his eyes, "Not really though."

"W-WHAT?"

"Pfft," BoBoiBoy snickers, leisurely shaking his head and sliding a wry grin, "Kids never lie, Gopal."

"W-Welp, too bad he idolizes a cry baby! So much for being dramatic by a remote," I mumbled lowly under my breath and slouched my back on the couch relaxingly. Surpassing the overwhelming urge to hold my laughter that came off intakes of snickers, I intended to call him out on it.

"Do you want me to throw it back at you?!" My words infuriated him, and he provoked-rather threatened me as I recoiled in shockness, flabbergasted on my seat as I seized hold of a pillow to cover me up.

"Y-You can't do that to me, buddy!"

"You think, huh?!" He fumes, and it makes me laugh on the inside discerning his infuriated reaction merely of being called a baby. I know that I am being a bully. No wonder he actually burns this house any second from now. I swear it's funny to tease him like that, for his reaction never gets old.

I grinned, "Cause I know you love me 'til stars go crashing . . . sweetheart," Biting my lower lip gently, I winked and turned mockingly at him. His face leisurely shifted into grimacing, prompting me to snicker incessantly. My shoulders shaked in silent laughter, so hard it took my breath away with tittering ripples as I wiped my tears off.

Quick! Where did I put my recording camera-Pfft, I'm wheezing at his face right here!

"What the f-"

"Ay? Why are you both fighting?" The kid asked, hindering my buddy from the words he was supposed to say. The thought that it sounds weird and cringe whenever my buddy curses because he's not used to it makes me laugh a lot more sickly, though I snickered, it was as if my whole body was suffering from seismic convulsions.

"Ah, it's nothing. Just some little jokes back here," BoBoiBoy replied and coerced a smile on his face, calming his heaving chest down as he realized that he was speaking to his girlfriend's brother. This kid just saved me! I feel blessed for this second life of mine.

"Pfft, the heck are you even saying to your girlfriend's brother?" I snorted.

"She's not my girlfriend, Gopal," He replied gravely, peering his eyes at me as he shook his head, wiping his face, "Speaking of her . . . I wonder if she's awake now."

"Alright, I just keep thinking because y'all gave me the first impression that you two are together," I retorted, sarcastically enhancing the last word to his perception. He rolled his eyes at me in incredulity.

"At this point, you're doing it on purpose."

"Psh, and if you want to find out if she's awake then just go up by yourself to your room. She's literally just there, buddy."

"Uh . . . Yaya and Ying are there, though," He replied.

"So, what?" I asked, raising the tone of my voice from his response. Clearly, there ain't a problem here. I don't know what he's frowning about right there. A possible thought popped up in my mind, and I'd boldly asked, "You only wanna go to your room if Y/n is alone, dude?"

"Just what are you trying to say, huh?" BoBoiBoy retorted, and I snickered from the austering expression he had been giving to me. I ain't gonna get tired of teasing him like that when it looks so funny.

"Pfft!" I sneered, "Have some jokes, like geez."

He elicits a deep sigh, mumbling incoherent words under his breath upon wiping his face off, "Give me a break, Gopal . . ."

"Alright, I was trying to say . . . let's just eat here first! Cause I'm hungry already! Hehe," I suggested, and he uplifted a brow at me. Promptly, I looked at the kid beside me who watched the cartoon channel on his own intently, agape from being vested. I nudged at him, "Dey! Are ya hungry and wanna eat something, pal?"

The kid returns me a confused look, "Uh, if it's fine-"

"Nah, that's fine! Come on!" I insisted, grabbing his arm as we stood from the couch, sauntering to the kitchen room. Though I was dragging him, he had no choice but to follow me, "Let's finish all of BoBoiBoy's food here, got it? Mwehehe-"

"I can hear you, Gopal," My buddy said aloud from the living room, and I scratched my head sheepishly.

"It was the kid's idea to finish your food, not mine!"

"Hey," The kid called out, frowning at me, "I didn't say anything else-"

"Hehehe."

--------

Ying

"How are you feeling, Y/n? Still not good?" Yaya asked tread-softly, slowly taking a seat beside our friend on the bed to stroke her disheveled hair. I, on the other hand, couldn't help but walk back and forth as my mind can't even grasp a peace of mind. She was awake, however she couldn't even answer our questions. Gosh, it's bothering me.

"Girl, are you okay? Why aren't you speaking?" I asked quite concerning, now approaching her on the bed to check her up thoroughly.

Her frailed eyes gazed up against mine, frozen over like the surface of a winter puddle, robbing them of their usual warmth. She's in there, I know it, but at the same time I don't. I genuinely do not know what's rimming on her mind, and it makes me worried. In her renewed silence, only her eyes aglow.

"I'm . . . okay," She said and broke the silence, uplifting the corner of her lips into a thin smile.

"You seemed to be thinking about something deeply, Y/n," Yaya presumed, and Y/n glanced at her reflectively, heaving a deep sigh of fatigueness, "It's totally fine, you know you can always tell Ying and I just like the usual, and you're not bothering our time." Her last statement was understandable, for she oftens plays the "bothering your time" card on us, which is so unnecessary, for real.

"Thank you, Yaya, but it seems like I don't really have to," Y/n declined, despite the insistence we have conveyed. Ugh, whenever she makes a decision, it's always final. She pulled the blanket off her, using her elbows to get up the bed to our surprise.

"Wait, Y/n," Yaya said, arms reaching out to guide her although she was seemingly unsure whether to let her go or lay her back on the bed, as she should.

"Aiyo, don't force yourself!"

"I'm fine, Ying."

The gesture prompts Cattus to be awakened on her lap, exchanging looks at us. Y/n glances at the emerald mellow pet, blinking slowly, once, then twice.

"What in the? Cat?"

"Tus," I snickered, alongside Yaya who fathoms the intention behind my utterance.

"W-What are you saying?" Y/n asked, furrowing her brows upon tilting her head confoundedly.

I mumbled under my breath, "Dummy . . ."

"W-What?"

"Cattus is his name, Y/n," Yaya elucidated, "So adorable, right?"

"Meow," Cattus purred softly, clinging to her for attention that prompts Y/n to be impulsively stunned by the abruptness of it. Wincing from the shrinking movement of her body, she looks down at the cat with peering eyes.

"Aw! He likes you too!" I claimed in admiration, clasping my hands together. Though I frowned upon discerning her unwavering expression, snapping my finger to draw her attention, "Oi! What's with your face? You haven't seen a cat?"

"Uh . . . Hey there," Y/n said, reaching a hand out to pet the cat in soft, gentle strokes, prompting him to lean closer under her overwhelming touch realizing her fear had ebb freely, "Eh, I was just surprised so-Wait, whose room is this?" Her conjecting eyes averted a gaze in every direction, contemplating the latter.

"This is BoBoiBoy's room, Y/n," replied Yaya, making her widen her eyes rimmed with incredulity.

"W-What? What happened and how did I end up here?"

"Ehem," I cleared my throat, accentuating the attention on me, "Well, you passed out while you were with BoBoiBoy the whole day and he, being the oh-so-concerned guy for you, carried you all the way here and looked out for you," Elucidating thoroughly with enhancement of some words, I grinned.

"Ha? Oh, no," She said, covering her face to my confusion from her unfathomable gesture, "I thought I could still handle myself a bit longer."

"Idiot! You made everyone worried!" I snapped aloud as she flinches from the abruptness of it, thinking how dumb this girl is to keep that to herself. Ugh, I was barely sane back at Yaya's house being concerned for her, and my face has totally been so haggard.

"I'm on the same page as Ying," Yaya said nonchalantly, and Y/n swiftly glances at her, "Next time kindly do tell us, or if you're with BoBoiBoy and anyone else, okay?"

"Okay," She nodded, rolling her lips inwards as I placed my hand on my hips, "Wait, so how?"

Furrowing my brows, I didn't quite catch what this girl was saying, "And what do you mean by that?" I asked, tipping my hand.

"Like, how did BoBoiBoy carry me?"

"Ha?" Yaya and I exchanged glances at each other with the lack of certainty, before I turned my head at her, "How do you think a guy would-Wait a minute, what kind of a question even is this?!"

"Because I could have looked horrible in his sight, that's why," Y/n answered, crossing her arms which widened my eyes and made my jaw drop at a loss of words. Countless thoughts were on my mind instantly.

"Hold on . . ." I trailed off, snapping my finger and clicking my tongue upon pondering at the same time of the disarranged puzzles. Afterwards, I asked rather suspiciously, peering at her eyes, "Are you actually saying that you are feeling conscious towards BoBoiBoy? Hm, Y/n?"

"O-Of course not," She replied, furrowing her brows, "I just don't want him to tease me about it, okay?"

Hm . . . ; I narrowed my eyes, my index finger pointed vertically up my cheek and the thumb supported my chin, stroking it heedfully. Pursing a grin, I ought to intimidate her.

"Hey, stop looking at me like that."

"Not until you admit it," I alleged, and she zeroed her eyes, heaving a deep sigh. Suppressing the urge to laugh, I leaned closer to whisper at Yaya, hovering my hand in front of us, "She's being defensive, proving that she is conscious of BoBoiBoy. I can say I confirm it now."

"Eesh, Ying! That's just your conviction," Yaya said, shrugging in disagreement, "So what if she is being conscious towards our friend?"

"Haish, you know what I mean . . ." I trailed off, however before I could resume my sentiment, I was hindered by Y/n's blank stare.

*cricket sounds.*

*cricket sounds.*

"And you seriously think I couldn't hear you?" She asked boldly, and I sweat-dropped whilst scratching my cheek. Yaya, on the other hand, leisurely shakes her head.

"Hehe."

"Hay, this life . . . Oh, what happened to my brother?"

"Aji's alright," Yaya replied, smiling warmly to appease her overwhelming concern, "He's just staying downstairs with BoBoiBoy and Gopal."

"Yahloh, do you want to go down already?"

"Uh . . . sure, you guys go ahead and I'll follow in a bit," She replied, prompting me to uplift a brow in a skeptical manner.

"Eh? Why can't we just go down together? Like you're going to do something else in here?"

"Understandable, let's go, Ying," Yaya called out, standing up from the bed and tilted her head towards the door, gesturing me to follow her. I don't know why she would just obligue easily, however she arched a brow. Rolling my lips inwards, I nodded nonchalantly.

"Fine, fine," I said.

Leaving the room, we sauntered downstairs to see BoBoiBoy, Gopal and Aji in the dining room. The kid was eating snacks, whilst BoBoiBoy and Gopal, on the other hand, were seemingly having a discussion prior to taking notice of our presence.

"Hey, guys," Yaya said.

"Yo," - Gopal.

"Hey," BoBoiBoy approaches Yaya, exchanging glances at each other with a hidden cryptical message to communicate from their own eyes to which only they could understand, I assume. Yaya nodded at him, and he smiled thinly. I blinked slowly, once, then twice; y'all aliens.

--------

Y/n

Dropping myself back on the bed, I sighed in relief and zeroed my eyes for a while, embracing the silence of the room. Goodness, I finally got some peace of mind. Ying's assumption is making me pass out again.

Cattus leaped onto me, tilting his head musedly and gazed onto me for a moment. I stared back at him too. He is adorable, explicitly his deep-seated rounded eyes that convey a lot of expressions. I heard that eyes are the window to your soul, and I believe animals have genuine feelings too.

"Hello . . ." Leisurely, I stroked his head again, "Ah, so are you BoBoiBoy's pet?" Erk, this is a question only common sense of mine can answer. Of course, that's his pet, probably a family to him if I may not know.

Speaking of the owner, I gazed around BoBoiBoy's room to discern it thoroughly, and the theme of it amazes and stupefies me. Honestly, it isn't huge, but it's okay. Though what perturbs me is the coincidence of the galaxy theme on it, for I vividly remember as heaven's black cradles the starlight, and the chivalry guiding stars, I move in a dreamy awe through space. It was a surreal dream whilst I was barely conscious, yet it eerily feels like reality at the same time.

"Meow," Cattus purred, breaking me free from my thoughts.

"Uh, hey . . . so do you know what happened when your owner brought me here?" I asked, smiling. Well, at least Cattus can tell me. Hold on, I'm actually talking to a cat-

Cattus persistently leaps on top of my lap, jumping a few rounds upon smiling as he partially showed a bit of it's tiny teeth, "Meow, meow . . ."

"Ha? I'm sorry but what are you saying?" I curiously asked towards the cat. The thought of understanding what "meow" means protrudes my mind, thinking I should have learned to speak cat language or something in order to fathom what he was saying. Like, I have no idea how to communicate with pets.

"Meow!" Cattus purred again, and confusion imbued the entirety of my face, unable to fathom it thoroughly.

"What?"

"Meow!"

"W-What?" I asked, scratching my cheek as the realization of me being a dummy commenced in my mind. I face-palmed hardly at the unnecessary dispute, thinking Ying was right. I am talking with a cat, of course it can't talk b-

"Yieee, I know!"

"Oh, shi-!" I flinched in instinct, feeling a remnant heart attack inside of me as my body shrinked in movement. It's a good thing that I didn't toss Cattus off the air, although I looked at him with widening eyes, rimmed with incredulity.

"Did y-you just talk? Like speak?"

Cattus tilted his head on me, and returned confusing looks at me. I am a lot more confused than he is, blowing my mind whether I was imagining or not. If I were, I'd feel like being a crazy one.

"Oi! It was me and not Cattus!" A shrilling voice has commenced nearby, perceiving my senses. As I gaze around to look for where it has come from, I promptly discern a collar bell around his neck that reverberates, drawing my attention. Peering my eyes, I take an observation at it upon inching my face closely.

Oh my goodness?

"You . . . ?" That was all that ebb from my mouth freely, for I was still at a loss of words from stupefaction, "Ah-What are you?"

"Hihi! I'm Bellbot, and I am Cattus' companion!" This Bellbot giggled in response. My jaw dropped, unmoved. Leisurely shaking my head, I stayed wordless, "And you must be Y/n, am I right?"

"Ah, yeah," I replied, blinking slowly, once, then twice. I furrowed my brows, tilting my head as I uplift a finger unsurely, "How did you know?"

"Yipie, I got it! I overheard it a while ago when BoBoiBoy checked you out!" Bellbot said, and I mused.

"C-Checked me out?"

"I'm not quite sure because I am always facing the back, however he said that he was concerned for you . . . Y/n. That's how I got your name!"

The racing beat of my heart pulsated under my fingertips incessantly. I bite my lower lip to coerce myself from uplifting it's corners, gazing away, "Really? He said that?" The glint was verged in my voice, somehow hoping that I heard it right.

"Why, yes! It's because he said you're his friend, hihi," Bellbot replied, and my jaw-dropped, eyes twitching in incredulence. Cattus rolled his eyes, extending one of his paws downwards with sass, "It's actually my first time seeing you, and I'll be glad to be a friend of yours too!"

"Ah, sure," I said regardless, eliciting a light smile, "I'll be glad to be friends with you as well, you're really adorable . . ."

"Yay!"

"I think it's best if I should be going down now," I elucidated, turning my body on the bed to settle my feet down on the ground, prior to slipping a glance at them, "Are you both going along? Cattus? Bellbot?"

"Meow," Cattus murmured, going underneath my hand with those pleading eyes directed at me, and I am uncertain what the gesture conveys.

"What?"

"Cattus says that he's going with you," Bellbot answered the question in my mind, I nodded leisurely, "I'll turn around now so that I can rest again, hihi."

"Sure, Bellbot," I smiled.

Standing up, I began arranging BoBoiBoy's bed. I folded the blanket, and tucked it's corner to no longer be disheveled in place, settling it down. I spread the bed sheet, ensuring that the side with the large hem should go at the top of the bed and the hem should be aligned with the head of the mattress.

"Let's go, Cattus?" I asked, and tried extending my arms to carry him from the bed, however he had already leaped onto my hold as I huffed surprisingly. It was a catch, although I am uncertain whether I am uplifting him the correct way or not. He doesn't seem to complain anyway.

Sauntering downstairs, I ought to check what I have missed in the world after centuries. My head was spinning a bit, alongside ramping up to a pulsing pain. Perhaps this is what I get for not sleeping an entire night. Gosh, I'm not doing it again.

"Didn't you hear me?" A familiar voice commenced nearby, and it took me a while to discern it was Ying who had asked distinctly to where I was on my stance, "I already told you it was Y/n; Why are you even asking, food guy?"

Wait a minute, did I just hear my name?

I arrived at the dining room, still carrying Cattus in my arms as everyone seemed to be vested in their discussion. Their faces were familiar, and I realized I do know who they are. The moment I was about to speak up regarding my unobtrusive presence, I was cut off from my words, leaving my gaping mouth dumbfounded in the air.

"HAHAHA!" It was Gopal, he burst into laughter at the top of his lungs upon nudging at the guy beside him, BoBoiBoy, "Dey, why didn't you tell me that Y/n was the same girl that you met the other day, hm?"

I heard my name for the second time yet again, proving that they are talking about me, unless another girl had the same name as mine, which seems unlikely.

Yaya arched a brow, asking in incredulity, "What do you mean by that, Gopal?"

"HAHAHA, we all know how BoBoiBoy and Y/n met, right? The first acquaintance on the street?" Gopal asked, though he did not wait for any more response, and proceeded to chatter on his own. The purpose of him asking for it confuses me if he doesn't need their answers, "Welp! When my buddy and I were talking at the shop that day before you girls arrived, he was asking me-Pfft, b-best ways on how to "approach" a girl-HAHAHA!"

"W-WHAT?" Ying blurted out, gasping in disbelief. I agape at a loss of words, stupefied for having no idea on what's going on, and what they are specifically talking about.

"W-Wait, I can explain," BoBoiBoy interrupts, "It's not what you are all thinking, I-I swear. I didn't mean it "that" way, I literally meant approaching her because-"

"Because you said she was so pretty for you-pfft," Gopal snickered aloud, hardly patting him on the shoulder.

"Ah, I see what you did there, hm . . ." Ying trails off, pursing a grin at her friend. The situation still confuses me, and I couldn't find the right time to interrupt within this group of friends.

"Heck, yeah! At least I don't need to answer his question anymore since he and Y/n are both good friends . . . together," Gopal said, enhancing the last word thoroughly. It comes to my mind regarding the word that was iterated to me a while ago at the ice cream stand. It had two meanings according to BoBoiBoy; the literal meaning within proximity with others, and the slang that means relationship, "HAHA. Right, dude? You and her are good?"

BoBoiBoy shrugs from his friend's nudging at his arm, cheek turning bright red as he looks down on the ground, covering his entire face with his hands, "Why are you exposing me, Gopal . . . ?"

"Ha? Oh, no-I'm sorry, buddy! I don't remember you saying it was supposed to be a secret-!" Gopal paused, and that was the second his eyes lingered onto mine reflectively. There was an interwoven silence between us, for he was the first one amongst the group to discern my presence. He blinks slowly, once, then twice as I stay unmoved, "WAAARGH, Y/N!"

Everyone turns their head at me instantly, eyes widened upon recoiling in shockness as though they have seen a ghost on my stance, unless I am. Impulsively, my gaze averted at BoBoiBoy, whose eyes were directed on me as well.

--------

Author's Note:

The original version of Chapter 8 is ahead, and you may prefer to read it, however I am encouraging you to skip it until the end for it is no longer considered a part of the main story.

--------

Yaya

"Haiya! I'm already being sooo stressed with BoBoiBoy! Just look at what happened to their supposed-to-be-date today! I planned this for them! Then Y/n ended up what again?! Blocked out?! Aiyooo! I'm the one who's going to feel guilty on this! AAAH!"

Ying continued out on her rants as we were arriving near BoBoiBoy's house to check on our friend after our baking session.

Hay.. I'm also really concerned for Y/n at the moment too..

"Ying, calm down.. you might disturb the neighbors around. Besides, we're still going to find out the whole details about it." I tried explaining to keep things positive.

"Ugh! Details whatever! Y/n still blocked out!"

We arrived on their house to which Ying knocked on the door, "BoBoiBoy, we're hereee!" She called and we patiently waited for a while.

It wasn't that long for him to open the door, "ah hey Ying, Yaya." I smiled in greetings as we entered, though Ying sort off went ahead.

We followed her as confusion filled my expression. Hay, what is my friend up to now? BoBoiBoy along side was just pouting as he was gazing down, waiting for the next thing Ying would say.

She exhaled to calm herself before starting, "hay! You better explain everything to give me a piece of mind! Just what happened to you and Y/n's dateee?"

BoBoiBoy and I got shocked, widening our eyes upon hearing her question, "date? Who had a date?" He asked innocently, playing with his fingers.

I shook my head in awe, he definitely has no idea about everything Ying has been doing to them at all.

"E-eh nothing! I meant-"

"WHAAAT?! BOBOIBOY AND Y/N HAD A DATE?!" I felt a mini heart attack, feeling so surprised when Gopal suddenly screamed.

Oh my, I didn't knew he was there the whole time.

He was on the living room with Y/n's brother which Ying and I already met, "hi Yaya! Ying!" The child greeted, waving towards us.

I waved back, "hello!"

"Oh hi little guy!" Ying replied, "haiyaaa! Will you not scream at us, Gopal? You're just adding up my stress!" She blurted out towards Gopal in annoyance.

"Dey! What date are you saying? BoBoiBoy and Y/n were having a family bonding a while ago! Not date!" Gopal claimed which made everyone shocked once again!

What is it he actually saying? I'm really confused on everything being stated and I'm trying my best to understand the situation.

Ying unbelievably responding, "f-family bonding?! What do they have a.. kid?!"

"Huh uh! With this kid here- eh?" Just then did Gopal noticed BoBoiBoy who was shutting his eyes close and happens to be breathing heavily.

He's really gonna lose it and by this time, Gopal should be conscious for the next words he may say. We definitely wouldn't want BoBoiBoy to burn down the house just by a simple teasing.

"Just what are you trying to tell them Gopal..?" BoBoiBoy asked in such triggering tone, his face turning kinda red.

I shook my head slightly smiling on the thought he's still looking like a young child even though he's now a teen. I silently watched the scenario of these two best friends.

However Gopal was nowhere finished yet, for real.. "pff HAHA! Dey! We can all see that you're blushing and- ha?! APPAAA!! AMAAA!!" He suddenly screamed when BoBoiBoy was literally about to raid him.

I was alert and immediately moved towards his way, stopping him before things get worse! "BoBoiBoy, calm down! Let's have a decent conversation about this and it's not a problem to worry about at all!"

Hay.. such a grown up and he still gets irritated like a little kid..

"Yeah! Dude, I was just joking to uhm m-make you smiley!" Gopal even excused as he hid behind the couch for protection, shivering with fear.

Very convincing.. -_-'

BoBoiBoy tried his best to keep on his patience, hmm couldn't blame him towards Gopal haha, "seriously, this life.."

"Alright, waaait!" Ying got all of our attention, silence surrounding the house in an instant, "we came here for Y/n and to know what happened! N-not dates and what so ever family bondingg!!"

You were the one who planned their so-called date, Ying..

I started, "so what really happened, BoBoiBoy?"

He let out a sigh, "I was with Y/n the whole day and I had to take her brother on their home which is him over here." The child just returning us a confused expression.

"Ah, yes Ying and I already met him before." I cleared up to BoBoiBoy.

He slowly nodded upon understanding, "oh alright.. so Y/n called out to me on our way and uhm.. that's where she suddenly collapsed. I don't k-know the reason either.."

Ying blurted out in reply, "haiyaaa! It's probably because she didn't sleep last night!"

"Ha? Why?" BoBoiBoy asked innocently.

She faced palm in response, "find it out yourself! What happened next? How did she end up here in your house? She flew while she was unconscious?!"

Really, Ying..

"Ah, of course not. I just carried her on my own because I kindda p-panicked a while ago.."

Gopal immediately covers his mouth, "pff."

"Aiyooo! You're the guy and you're the one panicking?!"

He pouted his lips, looking down, "eh.. it was my first time having a girl fainting in-front of me like that."

I responded in sincerity, "hmm, it's okay.. it's still a good thing you didn't let her alone. Thank you for helping our friend though."

"Sure thing.. I'd still do the same whoever the person would be anyway."

"Ay wait! So you looked out for Y/n while waiting for Yaya and I?"

"Yeah." BoBoiBoy nodded, "but not the whole time, uhm I just check out on her after a few minutes to give her some privacy."

"More like, every second and not minutes pfff!" Gopal muttered behind the couch to which caught our attention, "dey Ying, Yaya! HAHA! Did you know that friend right here is now turning into a lover boy?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "are you for real, Gopal?"

Well I know for a fact and I can tell myself that BoBoiBoy doesn't even have any feelings for Y/n and so does her. If we are talking about reality speaking.

Gopal was never out of words and it just wonders me how he doesn't thinks of the possible consequences of what his verbals may cause.

Especially when it happens in missions, once he made the opponent mad just out of his words, the whole team gets affected and involved. What's funnier is that Gopal actually leaves us and try to find a hiding spot of his own. -_-'

I mean, that's really so helpful of him, no?

"Seriously.. Gopal.." BoBoiBoy replied lazily, probably too tired to even react for all of his best friend's chattering. Couldn't really blame him, haha.

"Actually- kyaaah! I'm super glad to hear that!" Ying cheered up, her expression suddenly changing as she happily jumped in joy.

Hay she is trying to bring meaning again on his intention just for helping out Y/n. So much for just a friendly gesture.

BoBoiBoy was confused, "ha? Hear what?"

"Nothing again! Yaya and I will just check out on Y/n. She's upstairs at your own room, right? Can we both go up?" Ying asked for permission towards the boy.

"Sure, go along."

Ying quickly made her way upstairs in speed and just when I was about to follow, I noticed BoBoiBoy still wanting to be saying something else. It wasn't that evident but an expression of concern is found within him as he gazed onto the stairway.

I then smiled and reassured him, "she'll be okay, BoBoiBoy. I'll tell you once she wakes up."

"Thanks, Yaya.." he warmly returned a smile, "you know me too well."

---

Gopal

Since I was bored, bored and bored.. I grabbed the TV remote and changed the cartoon channel into an action movie. Fuiyo I love this fight scene! This is my favoriteee!

"Hey, Gopal! Why in the world did you change the channel?" I heard my buddy scolding me from behind.

Geez, like a few minutes is too much.

I laughed it off, "hehe, just this scene okay!"

"Aish! You're already big enough so just let the kid watch TV." BoBoiBoy rolled his eyes on me.

Wait a minute.. nuh uh he's not far different from me! Mwehe, "dey! You're also big enough to panic when a girl faints in-front of you!"

BoBoiBoy wiped his face in frustration- ay! alright alright I'll switch it back. Geez this friend of mine. Gotta be so serious in life all the time.

"Here, pal! Go watch your cartoons hehe." I returned the former cartoon channel so this little guy could watch and stuffs.

"Err, thanks?" Hehe.

"I kindda need your help on something, Gopal.." BoBoiBoy started as he leaned from behind on couch I was seating on, having some deep thoughts about I dunno.

Oh! I hope it's gonna be something fun, "of course! What do ya' need?!"

BoBoiBoy looked towards the kid just in case he hears our convo. Welp! if we don't talk that loud then he wouldn't hear it at all.

Good thing I could keep things quiet.

"So.. about Y/n, she lost her memories and I thought of asking help from you so we could find out about her real self."

I widened my eyes from what I've heard, "haaa?! How'd you even know?"

"She told me, of course." BoBoiBoy rolled his eyes on meh, "cause that's how people communicate, obviously?"

I shrugged, "yeah yeah, whatever. But that must so sad for your girl, dude!"

"M-my girl?"

I snickered once again, "nothing, buddy! I wanna help her since she's also my best friend now! So what will I do?!"

BoBoiBoy was glad I agreed, welp of course! "You get to enjoy the fun since we're going to investigate about it. We could check on necessary places and ask people around, I guess.. or better yet just wait for Y/n to explain."

"No problem! Detective Gopal already knows what to do so you don't even need to tell things to me, you trainee helper!" BoBoiBoy returned me a blank stare.

Hehe.

"Yeah, right." He lowered his voice as he whispered, "you know I really think there is something going on with Y/n.. she's different."

I'm confused, "huh?! She's different for you?! You mean..?" You know I tried pointing out cause I have no idea either.

My buddy sighed, geez like I know what you're thinking, "she has interests on power spheres, Gopal.. and their condition in the galaxy. Not just that, it also seems like she has heard of TAPOPS, including Fang and Kaizo.."

"HAAA?!" I screamed in disbelief that I tossed the remote straight towards BoBoiBoy causing him to fall back on the ground yelping in pain, "o-oww! My head!"

"Ay! I'm so sorry, buddy!" The situation sinked in my head filled with foods as I attempted to check him out-

I mean, that was just a remote why he gotta be so dramatic and fall on the ground like pfff!

BoBoiBoy snapped as he get up and regained his composure, "why you.. Gopal! Why did you threw the remote at my head! It REALLY hurts, you know!"

Sheez! This dude has so many chit chats back there.

"Yo chill! It's just a remote!" I laughed it off.

For real he even survived getting hit on the head with stronger and bigger weapons before by that tiny red square-headed alien and that buffed-muscles bearded grand captain without any single complaints but now he would just for a TV remote?!

"It's still painful because you threw it too hard, okay!" He whined, rubbing the pain on his head. HAHA psh! Just look at my buddy here!

I shrugged and relaxed my position, "geez, have some break, will you? It was just an accident and just admit that you're being a baby again."

"DO YOU WANT ME TO THROW IT BACK TO YOU?!" AMAAA! I immediately jumped off the couch and protected myself with my hands on the ground! Huhu!

"E-eh wait! You can't do that to meh!"

"You think, huh?!"

Pff, see how mad my buddy is just because of being called a baby. I ain't gonna be surprise if he actually burns this house any second now!

"Cause I know you love me.. til' stars came crashing, sweetheart.." I snickered non-stop HAHAHA look at BoBoiBoy right now- IT'S LEGENDARY. Quick!! Where did I put my recording camera!! I'M WHEEZING AT HIS FACE HERE.

"What the actual f-"

"Ay? Why are you both fighting?" The kid asked, stopping my buddy from his cursing stuff which pff happens when he really loses it HAHA!

Ya'll know, it sounds VERY weird and cringe when BoBoiBoy curses cause he's not used to it which just makes even funnier HAHAHAHA I can't breathe now-

He suddenly calmed down in an instant upon realizing that's the brother of his future girlf- wahaha. This kid just saved me! I feel blessed for this second life of mine.

But I'm still snorting here.

"Ah haha, it's nothing just some old little jokes.." pff the heck is my buddy saying towards the kid, "we'll keep it down now, just keep watching your cartoons, hehe."

Oh! I called out, remembering, "dey! So what do you mean about Y/n? How is that even possible?"

BoBoiBoy let out a heavy sigh, "don't know.. that's why I was asking you."

"According to my latest recorded data, Fang's popularity still rises every month! Maybe that's why Y/n has heard of him!" I suggested!

He looked at me unbelievably, "eesh, do you seriously have to keep track of Fang's popularity until now?"

"Of course! There are many girls asking for his picture since we were young remember? I still secretly take pictures of him for them to buy!"

BoBoiBoy rolled his eyes, lazily replying, "get a life, will you.."

"Don't judge me! I'm a responsible businessman!"

"Fang works in the station and rarely visits Earth. Especially, Kaizo. You really think Y/n would know them?" He asked to me which got me thinking.

Hmm, this dude has a point, "maybe.. nah, dunno anymore. Let's just ask Y/n when she gets up!" Cause I'm too lazy to use my own brain, hehe.

"Yeah, oh speaking of her.. I wonder if she's okay now?"

"Psh, then go up yourself and check out on her. She's just in your room, dude."

"Uhm, Yaya and Ying are there though."

"So what?!" I asked to him as if there's not a problem, cuz there isn't, "you only wanna go to your room if Y/n is alone?!"

"Just what are you trying to say, huh?" BoBoiBoy asked to me, pff some serious mood he got there. Have some jokes, like geez.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I was just trying to say.. that let's just eat here first! Cause I'm hungry already! Hehe." I looked towards the kid beside me, "dey! You wanna eat, pal?"

The little guy returning me a confused expression, "uh, sure if it's okay-"

"Nah, that's fine! Come on!" I quickly stood and so did the kid follow, still confused, "let's finish all of BoBoiBoy's food here mwehehe-"

"Seriously, Gopal.." My buddy returned a blank stare.

"Hehe."

---

Ying

I couldn't help but keep walking back and forth as my mind can't even have some INNER PEACE. Hay my friend.. please wake up now! ><' I'm super worried already! I'm gonna splash some cold water if you don't get up-

"Do you hear that, Ying?" Yaya asked in confusion.

Ugh, definitely!

"Haiya! It's probably Gopal and BoBoiBoy downstairs. Ish those two!"

They keep arguing for who-knows-what and we could literaly hear their voices from this room.

I placed my hands on my waist as I faced palm to lower my stress, just then did I notice Y/n opening her e-eyes! Omg! Omg! "Yaya, Y/n is awake!"

We immediately went closer to check up on her, aaah! Finally! "Ying? Yaya?"

"Yes, it's us. How are you feeling, Y/n? Still not good?" Yaya asked in a concerning tone as I just nodded to second her question.

She tried to get up as she held her head in pain, bothering Cattus on top of her to also awake in confusion, "aiyooo! Don't force yourself, Y/n!"

"Erm.. I'm kindda feeling better now. Just a little bit of headache." She answered, glancing onto us, then on the emerald mellow creature, "what in the? C-cat?"

"Tus." I snickered making Yaya chuckle too.

"What are you saying?!" Geez how can this girl yell at us after passing out.

I muttered gazing away, "dummy.."

"W-what?!"

Yaya explained to her, "Cattus is his name, Y/n. So adorable, right?"

"Meow.." the cat softly purred, clinging close to her for the attention making Y/n stunned on the sudden behavior.

"Awww! He likes you too!" I claimed in amazement though I noticed her expressions, "oi! What's with your face? You haven't seen a cat?!"

"Uhm.. hi there.." Y/n petted the cat to which he leaned closer, "eh I was just surprised so- wait where are we?! Who's.. room is this?!"

"This is BoBoiBoy's room, Y/n.." Yaya responded making her widened her eyes.

"W-what?! What happened and how did I end up here?!"

I cleared my throat, "ehem, well you blocked out while you were with BoBoiBoy the 'whole day' and him being the oh-so-concerned guy for you, he carried you all the way here and looked out for you." I explained to the slow-poke friend of mine as I grinned widely. Mwehehe..

"Ha? No, huhu! I thought I could still handle myself a bit longer.."

"Idiot! You made everyone worrieeed!" How dumb is this girl in-front of me to keep that to herself! Haiyaaa!

Yaya slowly nodded, "yeah.. next time do tell us, okay? Or if you're with BoBoiBoy and anyone else."

"Wait so how?"

I furrowed my eyebrows to what this girl is saying, "and what do you mean?"

"Like how did BoBoiBoy carried me?!"

"Ha?" Yaya and I looked at each other in confusion before I faced her again, "how do YOU think a guy would- wait what kind of a question even is this?!"

"Because I could have looked horrible in his sight, okay? That's why." Y/n answered, crossing her arms which widened my eyes and made my jaw drop! O.M.G.

I snapped, wondering at the same time, "wait a minute.. are you actually saying that you are feeling CONSCIOUS towards BoBoiBoy? Hmm, Y/n?" I asked suspiciously, focusing deeply onto her eyes.

Mwehehe, this girl!

She immediately furrowed her eyebrows, "of course not! I just don't want him to tease me about it, obviously?!"

Hmmm.

This girl better tell me what happened to this date I just set up. >.O

I didn't respond but rather silently returning her a grin, you know.. just to intimidate her, "hey! Stop looking at me like that!"

Ha! There's the sign! She's defensive even if I wasn't saying anythingg!!

"Not until you admit it!" I said with all the guts.

I am really going to challenge this girl, welp I made this plan so she better open up to me on what's happeningg!! ><'

Y/n closed her eyes shut, trying to keep all her patience towards me. I held my laughter and whispered to Yaya, "mwehehe look, she's being defensive. It ONLY means she is conscious to BoBoiBoy. I confirm that now!"

"Eesh, Ying! That's just your conviction and judgement." Yaya shrugged in disagreement.

Haiya! Before I could speak up for myself I noticed Y/n giving me a blank stare.

*cricket sounds.* *cricket sounds.*

"You seriously think I couldn't hear you?"

I sweat drop as Yaya shook her head in disappointment to me, "he he."

"Haaay, this life..! oh, what happened to my brother?" Y/n suddenly asked in a worry upon realization towards her sibling.

Yaya sweetly smiled to calm her down, "he's alright and staying downstairs with BoBoiBoy and Gopal."

"Yeahloh! Do you want to go down already?"

Y/n glanced to me, "uhm sure. You guys go ahead and I'll follow in a bit."

Eh? Why can't we just go down together? Like she's gonna do something else in here?

"Hmm, okay! Let's go, Ying!" Yaya called out to me as she stood from the bed and glanced for me.

Fine.. fine.. I'll just follow.

We left the room and went downstairs to see BoBoiBoy, Gopal and Y/n's brother on the dinning area as he was eating. BoBoiBoy and Gopal on the other hand was having some discussion until they took notice of our presence.

"Hey, how is she?" BoBoiBoy asked in a concerning tone. Hmm? Someone is also getting worried here eh?

Why do the both of you keep asking about each other to Yaya and I like- just go have another date somewhere and talk the entire day!

I grinned towards the boy, "she's already awake."

---

Y/n

I laid down on the bed once again as I sighed in relief and closed my eyes for a moment. Goodness I finally got a peace of mind. Ying's assumptions is making me pass out again.

Cattus leaped onto me once again and tilted his head and gazed onto me for a moment. Oh, he really is adorable and his deep rounded eyes really tells a lot of expressions. I heard that eyes are the window to your soul.

I gently petted his head again, "hello.. oh are you uhm BoBoiBoy's pet?" erk- why am I asking something that only common sense can answer.

Now that I mentioned.. I glanced around BoBoiBoy's room to have an observe on it. It's not that huge but wow I love that his room has planets on the ceiling and so is this bed's design.

Girl, what do you expect? He's a protector of the galaxy.

"Uhm.. so do you know what happened when your owner brought me here?" I asked like an awkward person, cause that's just who I am? Well at least Cattus can tell me.

Hold on.. can this cat even answer me?!

Cattus cheerfully smiled showing a bit of it's tiny teeth, jumping in rounds a few times, "meow.. meow.."

"Ha? I'm sorry but what are you saying?" I curiously asked towards the cat.

What in the world does that meow even mean- should I also meow back or something?! Learn cat speakings?!

I have no idea how to communicate with pets. I'm so bad at this.

"Meow!" Cattus purred again!

"W-what?!" Oh my.. Ying's right. I am a dummy cause I forgot that I'm talking with a cat and of course it can't talk b-

"Yieee I knooow!"

"Ay shi-!" I flinched in instinct, feeling a mini heart attack inside of me! Good thing I didn't tossed Cattus!

I looked at him in disbelief, "did you just.. talk?! Like speak?!" The cat tilting it's head on me as he returned an expression of confusion.

What in the..

"Oi! It's was me and not Cattus!" Just then did I notice a.. collar bell? Around it's neck and.. oh my goodness?!

"You..?" I was still kindda speechless, "ah- what are you?"

"Hihi! I'm bellbot and I am Cattus' companion!" Bellbot giggled in response, slowly lightening up my mood as this situation finally sinking onto my empty brain.

Oh haha, it is literally empty cause I still have no idea who I really am.

That was. Funny.

"Ah.. hey there, I guess.." I sat on the bed and leaned forward, gazing in curiosity towards the collar bell around Cattus, "so.. Bellbot?"

"Yipie! I am also his power sphere too!" Bellbot claimed making me widened my eyes, "just in case you don't know. What's your name? hehe!"

"Power sphere?" I repeated, it took a while before I understood and slowly nodded, "ah, I see. I'm Y/n and.. that's nice to uhm, hear from you."

Me being the awkward person to socialize with. Even on power spheres and a cat.

"Hehe! I'm sorry if I scared you though!" Bellbot added as Cattus purred, cleaning his sharp paws and returning me an adorable and irresistible at the same time- this cat is seriously making me fall in love with him or something.

Okay but let's not talk about the paws cause it's really sharp.

"It's fine. Uhm.. so you know what happened when BoBoiBoy brought me here?" I tried bringing it up again with a bit of hesitancy, "can you tell me? Hehe."

"Ay, I am not quite sure because I was facing the back side, but I do know BoBoiBoy has been checking out on you every time!"

Ha? He keeps looking out for me?

"R-really? What else?" I asked and couldn't wait to hear more. I mean, uh I'm just really curious that's why-

"Hmm, oh! I heard BoBoiBoy saying he was very concerned for you too." Bellbot replied making me widened my eyes.

Wait a second.. him? Concerned for me?

I could feel my heart pounding within this silencing room, it feels.. special and important knowing someone cares for you, but what's wondering me is how and why? I'm just a nobody to him anyway. I was the random girl he accidentally kissed on street and nothing more. I'm just me.

"BoBoiBoy.. said that?" I slowly asked to confirm what I heard, though I'm somewhat wishing I got it right.

"Yuppiee! He really did and he cares for you!" Bellbot instantly replied as Cattus purred, jumping and dancing happily in-front me upon hearing the same. Oh my.. this is for real?

eeeeh why am I even widely smiling! ><

Bellbot suddenly adding, "ay! but as friend only."

*cricket sounds.* *cricket sounds.*

"Ha? W-what?!" I frantically asked in surprised and disbelief.

"Oh no! Was I talking too soft? BoBoiBoy said he was concern for you since you're his friend."

"Haaa?!"

Cattus rolled it's eyes in disappointment, "meow.." extending one of it's paw downwards in a sasssy way.

Wait a minute why has this cat been reacting the exact same way as I am- does he understand what I am feeling? Does he have the instinct for that?

"Yeees! That's all I heard, hehe." Bellbot giggled, "at least now you know!"

"Err.. yeah. Thanks by the way." I sincerely stated towards the little rounded power sphere, "don't tell BoBoiBoy I asked you that okay?"

I just don't want him to know. ><

Bellbot asking in curiosity, "ay- okie okie! Why not though?"

"Uh.. it wouldn't really matter to him anyway." I just replied, "guess I'm going down now, are you both coming along? Cattus?"

"Meow.." the cat murmured, going through under my hand with a pleading smile for my attention, what in the world does that gesture mean-

Bellbot luckily explained, "Cattus says he's going with you. I'll turn around now so I could rest again, hihi!"

"Ah okay.." I slowly nodded.

I stood and arranged BoBoiBoy's bed first to leave it organize.

"Let's go, Cattus?" I attempted to carry him from the bed and all I could say is.. I'm certainly not sure if this is the correct way to carry a cat.

I mean- I'm holding him in a kindda weird way but.. nah, this'll do. The green cat isn't complaining anyway, hehe.

Erk! I'm also hoping I don't get scratched by him straight on the face.

Finally I made my way downstairs to check what have I missed in the world after centuries. Hay my head is still spinning a bit.. guess this is what I get for not literally sleeping last night.

Yeah, I'm not doing it again.

"Aiyoo! Didn't you hear me? I told you it was Y/n and why are you even asking, food guy?" I heard Ying scolded out to someone.

How would I know? Wait a minute did I just heard my name?

I arrived at the dinning area, still carrying Cattus where everyone was having a discussion or some meeting. I was about to speak up however before anyone could notice me-

"HAHAHA! Dey, BoBoiBoy! Why didn't you tell me Y/n was the same girl you met the other day?"

Yaya asked in confusion, "eh? What do you mean, Gopal?"

"HAHAHAHA we all know how BoBoiBoy and Y/n met, right? Welp! When my buddy and I was talking at the shop that day, he kept asking me pfff best ways on h-how to approach a girl- HAHAHA!" Gopal lost it, laughing so hard that he snorted uncontrollably, holding his tummy.

*cricket sounds.* *cricket sounds.*

W-wait what?! How to approach a girl?!

"Are you for real?!" Ying asked in widening eyes, gasping in disbelief. Yaya having the same and speechless reaction. I can't tell if they were both finding it funny either-

"Heck, yeah! At least I don't need to answer his question anymore since they're both getting along now! Right, dude?!" Gopal elbowed his own friend being so insensitive for what he just revealed.

BoBoiBoy's cheek's turned red, looking down and covered his whole face, "why are you exposing me, Gopal.."

"Ha? Oh no! I'm sorry buddy I don't remember you saying it was a secret-! AAAAAH Y/N!" Gopal screamed, noticing my presence making everyone glanced onto me as if they've seen a.. ghost. BoBoiBoy was still uhm, covering his face although I'm sure he heard Gopal.

What in the world did I just hear? ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.5K 32
Tapops Academy, a very popular academy which every teen power sphere holders has to join to make themselves perfect. "Kaizo, I have a new mission fo...
72K 3K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
11.9K 584 72
Kaizo has left pieces. Pieces of what he knew, covered by debris of what he now know. He is in parts, a person of fragments. But somewhere beneath th...
414 21 7
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...