š‘š€š‚šˆšš† š‹šˆš†š‡š“š’ į°...

By 4CC0UN7

ā”€ā”€ šŸš¦ ( š—„š—”š—–š—œš—”š—š š—Ÿš—œš—šš—›š—§š—¦ ćƒ¬ćƒ¼ć‚·ćƒ³ć‚°ēÆ ) āžµ š˜©š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜ŗš˜¶š˜¶!! š˜¬š˜°š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜°š˜¶ š˜£š˜°š˜¬š˜¶š˜µš˜° š˜¹ š˜§... More

怌 š—„š—”š—–š—œš—”š—š š—Ÿš—œš—šš—›š—§š—¦ 怍
PLAYLIST
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. HOME
ā”ā”ā” 1.1 speed
ā”ā”ā” 1.2 lazy days
ā”ā”ā” 1.3 cinema
ā”ā”ā” 1.4 flight
2. TOKYO
ā”ā”ā” 2.2 party
ā”ā”ā” 2.3 dance
ā”ā”ā” 2.4 ready
ā”ā”ā” 2.5 date
3. FUTURE
ā”ā”ā” 3.1 test

ā”ā”ā” 2.1 race

1.8K 61 47
By 4CC0UN7

- 𝗧𝗪𝗢 . 𝗢𝗡𝗘 -
❝ 【 𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓮 】 ❞

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈'𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 ❜
˚*✧ ✧*˚

𝓘- looked out the window into the empty street, the sky was cloudy and rain drizzled down the clean glass. I sat at the small restaurant table with Gabe and Kaiden, eating a hot bowl of ramen. They talked easily between each other about how nice Tokyo was.

I was planning on going out alone so I could scope out the area for the race, trying to find shortcuts, but Kaiden said he would come with me. We had walked a fair way from the hotel and it was almost midday so we decided to go into a quiet restaurant to get lunch.

The town was easy for me to navigate and I already decided what route I would take to win the race which was tomorrow night, we had already been here for three days and I had spent all of them in the hotel room playing games and watching tv, because it had been heavily raining.

I wouldn't have left today if I'd known that it would start raining. I decided to wait at the food shop until it stopped.

At least I get to eat food.

The rain stopped fifteen minutes later and we paid and left, the area was quiet and no one was around, I continued my journey through the city, with Gabe and Kaiden following behind me.

"I heard you are going to a party after the race?" Kaiden's voice rang through the air.

"I am." I said nonchalantly.

"Do you have an outfit?" Kaiden asked.

"I'll just wear my race gear."

"What!? No way! You have to get dressed up, everyone will be there! You can't disappoint them."

I never disappoint.

Kaiden walked up to me, dragging Gabe along next to him. He pulled my upper arm and walked me to the closest luxury clothes shop.

"Come on, I'll pay for your clothes and whatever. I'll even hire a makeup artist, cause I know that you can't use make-up for s**t."

Well, it might be nice to get dressed up for once...

"Hi! My name is Tori! How can I help you?" The lady in the shop said. She was really pretty, she looked at Kaiden. "Wait a second! Are you Kaiden L/N?!"

"Yeh?"

"Oh my goodness! I have all of your featured magazines! Are you here for clothes? If you are, we have a really good range for male clothing." She fangirled.

"That's so cool," He said, He sounded genuinely happy. "But I'm actually here to buy my sister clothes, she has a big party tomorrow night and she has nothing fancy to wear. So it would be really great if you could help her." Tori looked at me and gave me a big happy smile.

"Of course I can!"

"Also, did you do your makeup yourself? Because if you did, could you maybe do Y/N's as well? She doesn't really know what to do when it comes to beauty." He laughed.

"I hate you." I mumbled under my breath.

"I'd love to."

"Alright! I'm gonna go have a wander with Gabe, see you when we get back N/N! Have fun!" He said, grabbing Gabe's arm and walking out of the shop with him.

"Sooo, where will you be wearing the clothes?" She said, turning to me, smiling. She was maybe around the same age as me, and she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I felt like I could tell her anything.

"Well... y'know those races that are on tomorrow night?" She nodded her head. "I'm a driver and after the race I'm going to the party or whatever, I'm guessing that it will be a big, since it's the internationals and all so maybe something black and long, but not too long. I don't want to trip on it, if you know what I mean." I said, looking around the shop.

"Oh! That's so amazing! My brother is also a driver and he's one of the top racers, so I hope you can be the first to beat him! I'll pick out a few things and you can head straight to the change rooms. What size are you?"

"Usually a size [what ever size you are]." I told her. As I walked to the dressing rooms, I was lost in thought.

I wonder who her brother is?

I wonder if he is any good?

She said she hopes I can be the first to beat him... Does that mean he's never been beat?

She came in with her arms full of black clothing.

"I brought all the black dresses in the store for you to try." She put them all on the coat hangers.

"Okay, try this one first!" She handed me a long dress that had long flare sleeves

I put it on , but I didn't really like it that much. I looked like Morticia from the Addam's Family.

"I don't know?... Spin around." Tori said, studying the dress.

"Yeh... okay. I don't like it that much. Go try on another one." She was acting very professional compared to earlier, it made me like her even more, though I wouldn't show it.

The next dress was glittery and black, it was a simple design and went to just above my knees. I already hated it because of the glitter.

"I don't really like glitter." I called out to her through the door.

"I somehow knew you would say that. You don't have to put it on if you know you won't wear it." she called out to me.

We spent the next two hours trying in different dresses and had narrowed it down to two dresses. I had thoroughly enjoyed my time with Tori.

I never spent a lot of time with girls or anyone else other than Kaiden and Gabe and it was different, but a good different.

"We're back! How did it go?" Kaiden walked into the shop with Gabe behind him eating an icecream.

"We've got two dresses picked out, which one do you think?" She said holding up the two favorites.

"Hmmm... They are both really nice.... Gabe what do you think?" He turned to Gabe.

"I like the one on the left." He said, still eating his icy treat.

"Yeh, so do I, but I'm not going to be the one wearing it." He looked at me. "What do you think of N/N?"

"I like left." I said.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy getting all dressed up, usually I was just too lazy to get 'all dolled up' but since it was a special occasion, I guess I'll put more effort into it...

"Coolio! We will buy it! could you also pick out some shoes and jewelry and a little bag to hold all of her stuff?" He turned to Tori.

"Sure thing!" She smiled at us all and picked out stuff that would fit the dress.

Once she finished grabbing all the things she walked to the counter and proceeded to scan all the items.

"Are you guys going to the race" She looked at Gabe and Kaiden in question.

"Yes we are~! Afterall we came all the way here, it would be a shame if we didn't go and support my little sister~!" Kaiden said cheerily, ruffling my hair. I growled at him.

If I hadn't told her, he would've just revealed my identity.
*mental facepalm*
Why doesn't he think before he opens his mouth?

"That's so cool! I hope I can see you there!" She replied.

"Maybe we could sit together? Here pass me your phone so I can put in my number, just don't go sharing it around, yeh?" He put his number into Tori's phone.

"Of course not. When do you want me to do your makeup tomorrow?" She turned to me.

"Will you be going to the after party?" I asked her.

"Yeh, I will be."

"Okay cool. I'll go to your place then and I'll drive us there. I'll see you tomorrow." She passed me the bags and we left.

"Wow, you must really like her, I've never heard you speak so much!" Kaiden nudged my shoulder.

"Yeh, you said like three full sentences." Gabe chimed in.

"Shut up." I walked faster and left them to chat behind me.

When we arrived at the hotel, the boys went to their room and I went to mine, Pebble was sleeping soundly on the bed, I had left the tv going so she didn't feel so alone, her bowls of food and water weren't empty, I had asked the house keepers to fill up the bowls and clean her litter tray.

She greeted me with a 'meow' and I walked over to her as she stretched. I collapsed on the bed next to her and kicked my shoes off with my feet, I stroked her soft head and she purred.

"I missed you, I'm sorry I had to go out today, i won't leave you here next time, I'll take you with me from now on."

Today I had bought a new bag that she could sit in and see out of, I didn't want to take her on a leash in case a dog came along, but now she could come with me wherever I go.

We sat in peace together watching tv, the volume was low and I was slowly closing my eyes until I could hear a faint knocking on the wall.

Are you kidding me?! I was almost asleep!!

"What?" I talked louder than usual so Kaiden and Gabe could hear me.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Is he serious right now?!

"Shut the hell up."

"To get to the other side!" I could hear Kaiden and Gabe laughing their heads off as if it was the funniest thing ever.

They could have at least been more creative...that joke is so old.

I was now wide awake and decided to have a shower and go get something to eat.

After my shower, I put on some gray sweatpants and a cropped singlet. I put on the pet carry bag with Pebble in it, she already seemed comfortable and was sleeping curled up. I put on a blue jacket cause it was still chilly from the rain earlier. I slipped on some slides and left the building.

We walked for a while until I saw one of those stores that had vending machines along the walls. I had learnt about them the other week on youtube, they were apparently really common in Japan.

I looked at the machines and got a coffee and an instant cup of ramen, I sat at a little table that was in the room, eating my food, I would give Pebble a noodle every now and then through the little holes in the bag.

The rain had started again but now it was dark and I'd rather not wait for it to stop because I was alone and it was night. I knew some self defense but I had a small build and I wasn't very strong since I spent all my time gaming and driving.

I stood up and slung the bag on my back, I threw my rubbish into the trash bin and left, the rain wasn't extremely heavy but it was coming down enough that I was drenched in a few minutes.

I passed a few people but I they were just as eager to get back to their shelters. I kicked a stone for a while until I kicked it a little too far and it went off the gutter and rolled onto the road, my eyes followed it as a car rolled by.

It was an expensive white Porsche, the windows were tinted dark, just like my car, but I could see the outline of a man, his windows were rolled down a tiny bit at the top to let in fresh air, I could hear music playing but I couldn't recognise the song.

His silhouette turned slightly towards me and I looked away and continued walking. He didn't stop driving and soon the low whir of his engine was nothing but a memory.

"Where did you go? I was looking for you!" Kaiden scolded me.

"Food." I took Pebble out of the bag and I took off my jacket and hung it on the door handle.

"I was worried. It's night time and we aren't used to the area, I didn't know if you had been kidnapped or worse." He looked down, fist balled up tightly.

Oh damn. He was actually worried...

"Sorry... Sorry I didn't tell you..." I went over and hugged him. "But look, I'm fine." I stepped back to show him myself. He nodded and chuckled lightly, pulling me into a tight hug.

It felt good to be hugged again by him, the last time we had an emotional hug was when dad...

My hands wrapped around his back and I could smell his expensive cologne and another scent, it smelt familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Okay, well, I have to have a shower cause I'm cold but if you want, you and Gabe can come watch a movie?"

"Well, Gabe will probably sleep for the rest of the night but I'll be back in an hour and we can have a movie marathon or something." He said walking out the door and shutting it.

We had been watching movies for a few hours and I checked the time to see that it was almost one am. Kaiden was drifting off to sleep, but I shook his shoulder and he jolted up.

"Huh! What! I didn- oh... yeah?"

"You were drooling. I'll take you back to your room." I got up and walked with him to his room next door to me.

"Goodnight Y/N, go to sleep early, you've got a big night tomorrow." He told me before going into his room. I walked back to my room and cuddled into bed with Pebble right next to me.

The crowd was the biggest I had ever seen and they were all cheering loudly, I walked onto the stage to introduce myself, I would have just skipped it if they didn't force me up there.

"So, L/N, you have earnt yourself quite the name in the racing world. Tell us a little bit about yourself." The main director held the microphone to my face.

"I'm a racer." I said in a monotone voice, not caring if people wanted to know about me, everyone laughed and I just stared at them.

"You're a funny one! I'll ask you some questions and you just answer them. How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Where are you from?"

"[hometown]."

"What do you think about the newest racer Kotarou?"

I shrugged.

"Are you excited?"

"..." I walked off the stage, getting tired of talking in front of a big crowd. I found Kaiden and Gabe, they were sitting down and talking to Tori.

"That was some talk on that stage just then." Kaiden told me sarcastically. I turned and looked at Tori.

"Long time no see." I said to her.

"Hey Y/N! You ready" She asked me cheerfully.

"I guess so... did you come with your brother?" I asked her.

"Nah, he wanted to get here early so he could be the first to do his introduction, haha. He was on stage just before you got here so you probably didn't see him. I think he's talking with the other racers." She pointed to where a group of five people were being swarmed by paparazzi. They were answering all their questions with big smiles on their faces.

Wow they must really like talking if they're answering even the paparazzi's questions.

I could hear them asking for 'L/N'. They were asking for me.

Hopefully they don't see me over here.

My mask was on and I was wearing a pair of black pants with shiny black boots, a long sleeved black cropped shirt with a huge puffy jacket to finish the outfit. My hair was straightened and had a beanie to keep my hair flat.

"L/N!" Someone said loudly, causing a giant mob to run over to me and shove cameras in my face.

They were asking me questions but I ignored them all as I said bye to my companions, I went to my car that had been shipped over to Tokyo, I refused to drive in any other car, so I made them send it over. I turned it on and drove to the start line.

"Car, play Blood in the Cut by K.Flay."

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗚
𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗧
𝗕𝗬
𝗞.𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗬

The music started and all the other cars pulled up the start. I had already chosen the path I would take as I looked at the drivers next to me, most of them looked nervous, some smirking and some with a straight face.

A slim girl walked to the front of the cars, she wore a small amount of clothes and she was really tan, so orange that it was obvious it was fake. She raised the flags into the air as the song was building up to the chorus. I revved my engine with excitement and smirked.

There is no way I'm losing this.

She flew the flags down and I sped off in front of everybody by far, I drifted around a sharp corner through an alley where I had discovered a faster route the day before. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel with the song. I came out of the alley onto a main road, all the other racers still behind me. I dodged the cars and I rounded the corner to get back on the track that had been set out by the directors.

My car was still speeding, the interior was glowing pink from the leds that were installed under the seats and on the roof, my pink dice hanging on the mirror didn't bounce around since the road was smooth and easy.

How could these people be the best in the world? I'm so far in front of them.

Just as that thought crossed my mind, a white Porsche came up on my left.

That car looks so familiar...

I looked at it from the corner of my eye.

Its the one from yesterday.

I didn't let them get in front of me, but they were going the same speed at me, neither of us getting in front. My car could go a little bit faster than what I was already going, so I smirked and sped up a bit more, my car getting in front by a few meters.

I was definitely going to win now.

The finish line was about a hundred yards away and I was convinced I would win, I was nearing the line and I didn't slow down. The annoying white Porsche driver came up right next to me and he was just about to pass me as I went faster.

"IT'S A TIE!!!!" The commentator yelled into the microphone.

A tie? I've never tied with anybody before, I had always won by a long way.

I sat in my car in shock as the song finished, the other racers crossed the line a few seconds later. I got out of my car that was surrounded by flashes and cameras, the sound of the crowd cheering was almost loud enough to make my ears bleed.

I looked up to see a big crowd around the Porsche, they all moved away as he opened the door and my eyes fell on the most attractive person I had ever seen.

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚

- A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 106 12
āŒ• in which a boy gets daily messages from an unknown number. ((Semi eita x reader)) |āź’·Ū°ź’·āź’·Ū°ź’·āź’·Ū°ź’·āź’·Ū°ź’·ā| Started: Friday, jun 11 2021 Status: Com...
52.5K 1.2K 18
š’¾'š“‚ š‘”š‘œš’¾š“ƒš‘” š’·š’¶š’øš“€ š“‰š‘œ šŸ§šŸ¢šŸ§, š’¾š’» š’¾š“‰'š“ˆ š’¶ š“ˆš‘’š“‹š‘’š“ƒ š’½š‘œš“Šš“‡ š’»š“š’¾š‘”š’½š“‰ š‘œš“‡ š’¶ š’»š‘œš“‡š“‰š“Ž-š’»š’¾š“‹š‘’ š“‚š’¾š“ƒš“Šš“‰š‘’ š’¹š“‡š’¾š“‹š‘’. š’¾š“ƒ ļæ½...
73.7K 1.3K 12
She was the runaway, the rebel, the bad kid in everyone's eyes. Always getting bad grades, staying out late doing who knows what, getting into fights...
67.6K 1.8K 41
FINISHED! You develop a crush for Kageyama which will eventually develop into a relationship. You discover a side of him he refuses to show to anyon...