The Baby Sitter | Minsung

By snowy_sxngie

Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls... More

❤︎
Prologue | 🐚
Chapter 1 | 🍒
Chapter 2 | 💦
Chapter 3 | 🐚
Chapter 4 | 🍒
Chapter 5 | 💦
Chapter 6 | 🐚
Chapter 7 | 🍒
Chapter 8 | 💦
Chapter 9 | 🐚
Chapter 10 | 🍒
Chapter 12 | 🐚
Chapter 13 | 🍒
Chapter 14 | 💦
Chapter 15 | 🐚
Chapter 16 | 🍒
Chapter 17 | 💦
Chapter 18 | 🐚
Chapter 19 | 🍒
Epilogue | 💦
Outfit Gallery | 1/2
Outfit Gallery | 2/2
Recommendations | 🐚
Q & A | 🍒 [CLOSED]
Q & A - Answers | 💦

Chapter 11 | 💦

17.6K 762 2.6K
By snowy_sxngie

Tuesday

The barrage of rain brought with it wind the following day, so besides the sunshine cleaning up the puddles, the breeze made little ripples race across the surfaces. Perhaps a rainbow could've been seen in the sky, but the clouds had settled over the blue like a soft blanket. It was none of this however that awoke Minho that morning, but rather the distant smell of fried eggs and bacon.

The brunette sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes of sleep and staring round his room for a moment. He remembered how he'd fallen asleep last night with Jisung alongside him, and quickly looked to see if the boy was under the warm covers. But the only thing laid on the pillow was a light yellow post-it note with a message scribbled across it.

Minho must've read over that note 20 times, focusing the most on the 'Love Jisung x' at the end. It sent his heart into a mild panic, and the brunette found himself gushing over it and rolling all over the bed like a child. "Why is he so adorable?" Minho asked himself out loud, spreading himself out on the sheets as if he were a starfish. Although the note was sweet, the older wished that it had been Jisung he'd woken up to see. He wanted to open his eyes and be met with those rosy cheeks, that heart shaped smile as the younger stirred, the melody of his morning voice however rough it may be. Minho wanted all of that, but not even for just one morning; he wanted that forever.

"Dad! There's food on the table!" The excitable voice of Heijin sounded from outside the bedroom door. Minho stepped up out of the bed, with the slip of paper still grasped in his fist, and went to the door. Heijin was bouncing up and down, waving his tiny arm in order to point out the staircase.

"Dad, who left us the food."

"What food, hun, and is your
brother awake yet?"

"He is making his bed, but come see!"

Trailing behind his youngest Minho headed down the stairs and passed through into the kitchen, the scent of a full english breakfast filling his nostrils. On the island were three plates, each with a serving of eggs and bacon on them, as well as some extras accompanying one of them. In the center, a glass beaker filled to the brim with freshly squeezed orange juice was sat, surrounded by various condiments such as butter and salt. Stream could be seen still rising from the food, so it had been cooked not long ago.

"He's such an angel," Minho said in barely more than a whisper, heart pounding in his ribcage as his eyes glossed over at the sight of the food. Now he really wanted to wake up to Jisung every day.

A sound from behind the two made both Heijin and Minho turn round. "I can smell bacon." Heihyun yawned, wandering between them and making a beeline for a seat. The older brunette laughed at his son; Heihyun never hesitated when breakfast was available. Taking a seat with his sons, Minho dug into the food left by, pressably, Jisung. There was no one else to have left it, and there was no one who could whip up a full fry up as glorious as this.

"Dad this is so good," Heihyun commented with a stunned gaze, "when did you make it?"

"I didn't Hyun, I think it was Jisung." Both boys' faces bore wide grins whilst continuing to devour their breakfast, seemingly enjoying it just as much as Minho was. The brunette started to imagine how wonderful it would be to experience this all with Jisung, and how his captivating face would light up upon hearing the praises of his cooking. It was like no scene in his life was now complete without the inclusion of the blond, despite it being no more than a fantasy every time.

Minho took his phone out from the pocket of his sweatpants, going to his messages. He chose to do exactly what the note had said he could and text jisung. There was a chance the younger wouldnt reply, but Minho had to let him know how amazing the meal was.

——————————————————————
Little Sungie 💕

Linho

Linho
Thank you for the breakfast,
it's so good! The kids love it too

Linho
You're such a sweetheart Sungie~
Delivered

——————————————————————

"So," Minho began, exchanging his phone for his fork, "what did you guys want to do today?" Heijin went to speak, but whatever he said came out as a muffle since his mouth was crammed full of fried egg. He swiftly swallowed his mouthful before sputtering "park!"

"The park? Is that good with you, Hyun?"

"Yep, I'd like to go to the park."

"Alrighty, the park it is then."

Throughout the breakfast, in which the family ate every single nibble of the food in front of them, Minho felt like he was going to explode with contained exhilaration. The park was where Jisung went to run, and as displayed on the note the blond would be there at that very moment. If they hurried up and arrived quick enough, maybe the older could catch Jisung while he was out running. It was a thought that had Minho in such a frenzy that he found himself at the door the moment he gulped down his final drop of orange juice, encouraging Heijin and Heihyun to be out of the door.

"Dad, we're not even dressed yet," Heihyun exclaimed, trying not to giggle at how his dad stood at the door without shoes or socks, unshaven and unwashed. He already guessed why Minho was so eager to go, and in his five year old mind he could help feel happy that the older brunette had found someone he genuinely liked. Someone he genuinely could not wait to see. Someone who was good for the whole family.

~~~

The play park was far too wet and flooded with rainwater to play on, so Heihyun and Heijin stuck to taking a pleasant stroll with their dad. Although, both boys were able to tell that Minho wasn't fully with them and their conversation about Sailor Moon. The brunette had a far away look in his deep nut brown eyes as he stared round the woodland area, searching for any sign of Jisung. But it looked like they were simply too late. The blond had mostly likely already headed to school, and would be busy the rest of the day, a sentiment that both sparked joy in Minho as well as crushed his soul.

To the older, Jisung was so hardworking, what with managing to fit in school, a social life, his job and his hobby of running into a flexible routine. All while being a stressed little teenager who had the crippling pressure of society and his elder's expectations forced down onto him. To Minho, that was a clear example of a hardworking, dedicated and successful person.

At the same time however, all Minho wanted to do was to treasure Jisung like the precious little angel he was. He wanted to be the one to provide everything for the blond like he did for his sons, and be there for him in any and every way possible. Even though the brunette knew Jisung was more than capable of taking care of himself and his own needs, he desperately wanted to look after the younger, just like he'd done last night. Minho needed to have jisung by his side, under his duvet, so he could shower him in love, affection, kis-

"DAD!" Minho jumped nearly six foot in the air at the sound of a yell, making water rise up and splash around him. His head jerked round in all directions to see where the cry was from. A little way away, back on the path, Heijin and Heihyun stood looking at their dad as if he was doing something absurd. It was at that moment Minho came to realise he was about a foot deep into the duck pond and, by the sound of the angry quacks around him, had upset the family of ducks inhabiting it.

"Sorry babies," Minho grimaced as he ran back over to them, trying to put the feeling of water soaking his lower legs from his mind. After that the family decided to just go home in order for the brunette to change. Heijin and Heihyun lagged behind a little, not that their dad noticed, in order to whisper. You know, as siblings do out of earshot of their parents.

"Is it about Sungie, Hyun?"

"I think so, Jisung runs in the
park and so I assume that's why
dad wanted to go so quickly."

"Awh so, you think he was thinking
about Sungie because we were
too late to meet him?"

"Most likely, it could be something else
but dad rarely gets distracted in this way."

"Heihyun.. do you think
dad likes Sungie?"

"Promise you won't tell him?"

"Promise!"

"Double promise?"

"Double promise!"

"Yeah.. I think he does, and I
feel Jisung likes him back."

~~~

Minho just about managed to knock Jisung from his thoughts as the family neared the main road of their street, and so picked up Heijin and held him on his left knee. He then took Heihyun's hand and crossed over, finally devoting his attention to his two sons. That attention wasn't to last however.

"So, what did you boy's want for tea?
I'm afraid it won't be as good
as Sungie's breakfast though."

"Awh dad, you're cooking is just as good!"

"Thanks Jinnie, but I think we all
know Jisung is a fabulous chef."

"Mhm, he- dad, who's that?"

All three boys stared up the road to their driveway. A dark haired woman was standing by the steps, looking right back at them. Sunhee.. That fucking.. Minho kept ahold of his composure as he pressed forward, making sure to have his sons right beside him. Heihyun wrapped his free arm around the older brunette's leg as they walked slowly, highly aware of the situation and the danger the woman on their drive could bring. He didn't recall much, but he knew who Sunhee was, and that he should in no way be happy to see her. Heijin couldn't remember anything about his mother, which was probably for the best, because from the reactions of his dad and brother this random lady wasn't good news.

Sunhee was wearing a flowing white jumpsuit and her classic black coat, and her hair flowed over it in heavy set curls. Her shoes were matching pearly heels, giving her a few centimeters on Minho but nothing more. As the brunette neared, Sunhee walked to meet the group at the entrance, acting almost as if she owned the house herself.

"Why are you here?" Minho questioned, tone icy as he pressured himself into a calm manner. Sunhee shifted uncomfortably on her oversized shoes, eying the two children like a hungry vulture. Her inspecting led to Heihyun shuffling to stand fully behind his dad's leg, and Heijin hid his face in Minho's chest.

"I want to talk."

"And I don't, now please
leave my property."

"I want to have an adult
conversation, Minho. Please."

Minho had no reason to continue standing there, but he didn't want his sons to witness anything this witch had to say, nore their own father possibly lose his temper. Setting Heijin on the ground, the brunette looked down at his eldest. "Heihyun, take you brother inside to play in your room, please." Minho said it was softness but Heihyun still picked up on the urgency in his voice. He nodded, taking Heijin's hand and toddling up the steps to the front door. Locating the key they let themselves in, shutting the door to allowing the adults to converse in private.

"Get the fuck off my drive way, Sunhee," Minho spat, having just about enough of this already. How dare she come back after what she did last time, after what she did to Jisung last time. Sunhee stood her ground, and wasn't going to budge without being heard first.

"I don't understand why you won't
believe me when I say I've changed, Min."

"Don't 'Min' me, and no, you haven't changed. You made it clear to me from how you tried to break down my door that you are still the same, selfish bitch I divorced."

"And you're still the same, stuck up asshole I made the mistake of giving my kids. I want to go back to having shared custody."

"You're mad, you are, you really are mad. Give me one fucking reason I would purposly put my own son's in danger like that."

"I wont stop trying, I'll come here every damn day until you let me see them. Heijin doesnt even remember I'm his fucking mother."

"Yeah, and that's how it'll stay," Minho said, pushing past Sunhee as he made the attempt to end the conversation. For a moment he thought it had, as the dark haired girl said nothing as he found his key. Then, Sunhee said something that made the older stop dead.

"He won't stay with you, y'know," Sunhee sighed carelessly, the words slipping from her lips so casually, "he'll abandon you, like everyone else has." Minho turned to face her again, the blaze in his piercing eyes burning like petrol to a flame. His whole body was shaking with inconsolably fury, the words ringing in his head, taunting him like an unreachable omen.

"What did you just say?" Sunhee clicked her tongue as she observed Minho's reaction, taking in how angry he'd become without her even mentioning a name.

"I said--" she took steps towards the brunette till they were face to face-- "he won't stay with you. Give it a few days and he'll grow bored, teenage sluts like him always do." Minho's blood had reached its boiling point, the colour reaching his face not of embarrassment, but out of pure rage. He knew who Sunhee was referring to, and it set off something inside the older, something that made him snap.

"Jisung is more than half the person you ever could be," Minho seethed, his left hand gripped around the key so strongly that the teeth were threatening to break the skin, "Jisung is ten times the person you could ever fucking dream of being. You say even one more thing about him, and I'll make fucking sure you'll never see the sunrise again!"

Sunhee stared at him, completely numb from shock. She knew that she'd stuck a nerve with him, but never in her life had Minho ever yelled so loud and sounded so beyond furious. The darkened aggravation in his usually collected expression was nothing the brunette had ever shown, but if hell could've taken form in an emotion it would be the immense feeling Minho was dealing with that very second.

"What are you doing?" Sunhee asked in a panic as Minho pulled out his phone. The older said nothing until he got up what he was looking for.

"Something I should have done ages ago." He shoved the phone in her face, the screen flashing an official looking form for Sunhee to read. Her mouth fell open as she reread the statement, not being able to believe the proposal.

"A, a restraining order! For, for what?!"

"For endangering me and the people I love," Minho replied, pulling his phone back, "now, get off my god damn fucking drive way before i loose my mind."

~~~

Not another passing thought was given about Sunhee at dinner time; if Minho even so much as envisioned her face he was near to breaking his cutlery. Instead he acted like everything was normal, concentrating on listening intently to Heihyun's theory on some girl group's latest music video. What was worrying him however was how Heijin was just staring at his food, not touching it or joining in the talk at all.

"Is everything okay, Jinnie?" Minho asked, stopping the conversion with his eldest. The dark haired boy diverted his attention from his food to look at his dad. His giant eyes were unblinking, and his bottom lip poked out in a pout.

"Why isn't Sungie round again?" The question stung Minho's heart somewhat, as he somewhat was thinking it himself. The previous encounter with Sunhee was proof of just how much the older cared for Jisung, and there was no use in denying that it had developed past just plain pining.

"He had school today baby, and
he can't stay over every night."

"But why not?"

"Because, this isn't his home.
He lives somewhere else."

"Why can't he live here?"

"Because, because that's not
how things work, Heijin."

"Well, why can't you just marry him then?!"

This bold statement of Heijin's resulted in Minho choking on a piece of broccoli, and he gave his son a bewildered look as he got his breath back. "W-What?!"

"You clearly like Sungie," Heijin said, looking both irritated and hurt that his dad thought that his response was absurd, "so why don't you marry him, then he can move in and live with us." Minho didn't know what to say. For the first time the brunette had absolutely no way of giving a satisfying answer to his son. What was worse was that Minho wanted Jisung to live with them. He wanted the blond to be a part of his family.

"Baby I can't just marry Jisung, that's-"

"Why isn't that how it works?!"

Heijin's voice raised to a shout, as the tears clouding his enormous eyes started to fall down onto his plate of food. Minho felt hopeless, he'd never had to deal with his son getting so worked up over a serious topic like this. It was so much more complicated for a 4-year-old to comprehend, yet Heijin didn't even want to be told that Minho couldn't
marry Jisung.

When the older didn't give a response, Heijin got down from his stool and ran out of the kitchen. Loud pounding sounded on the stairs going upwards, and then there was a slam as the young boy closed the door to his bedroom, hiding his sobbing. Minho sat there, staring at his rice, trying to process what had just happened.

"Dad." The brunette raised his head to look across at Heihyun. His eldest's expression was one of understanding, but he too seemed sad and confused as to why the solution wasn't as simple as just having a wedding.

"Yes, Hyun."

"Dad.. do you like Jisung?"

"..I don't know, baby. I don't know."

~~~

Heihyun offered to clean up the island to give Minho the chance to comfort his youngest. He knocked gently on the door to the boys' room, listening to see if Heijin was still crying. "Hun, can I come in?"

"Go away." The brunette sighed but entered nonetheless. A little lump was piled in the center of one of the beds, covered in a patched blue blanket. Minho went and sat upon the edge of the bed, running his hand along Heijin's covered back to sooth the small boy.

"Baby, can you come out? I want to talk to you." Heijin shook his head, shifting the blanket from side to side. "I'm not mad Heijin, I'm not going to tell you off." There was a pause, and then the dark haired boy moved the blanket fully aside to sit up. His little baby face was soiled with drying tears, and he kept his small hands pressed against his quivering lips. Minho opened his arms and Heijin automatically snuggled into his dad's embrace, listening to the echoing thumping of the
older's heart.

"I wish Sungie could live with us too, but I can't marry him Jinnie, it's not that simple. For one thing he's not old enough, and we both have many commitments already. Besides, Sungie may not even like me, let alone want to marry me." The younger nodded and hugged the Minho even tighter, not wanting to cry anymore and upset himself further.

"I'm sorry dad.."

"It's okay baby, I'm sorry too."

Just then Heihyun entered the room, coming over to be seated with the other two on the duvet of Heijin's bed. "If it makes you feel any better, dad," the young brunette began, "I'm fairly certain Jisung likes you." Minho let out a laugh, and even Heijin giggled. But then the dark haired boy sat up straight, giving his dad a serious glare.

"But wait, does that mean you do like Sungie?" The older froze, intimidated by both his sons intensely scrutinising him for a reaction. Giving a slight chuckle, Minho looked around as if he was checking for anyone else that could be there.

"I can tell you guys, but you have to
promise to keep it a secret from Sungie."

"Promise!"

"Double promise?"

"Double promise!"

"In that case.. Yes, I do like Jisung, a lot. In fact, I'm completely in love with him."

—————————💦—————————

Yeah dw Ik I'm not funny

So hello my cuties, this chapter was really just Minho but then the next chapter is pretty much all Jisung + Felix things, but at least Minho admitted his feelings for him.

Speaking of, can we talking about the Minsung photo strip Ji uploaded today? And they still insist it's only one that likes the other? Okay then, sure thing.

Anyways I gotta head to bed, I've been power writing this all evening and now I'm sleepy. And horny too cos I just saw a photo of Minho's thighs and now I don't know what to do with myself.

UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.4K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
56.1K 2.6K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
95.9K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] ☘︎ summary ☘︎ a short story where minho has been spoiled (by his parents) all his life and doesn't know how to take care of himself despi...
99.9K 3.8K 66
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...