𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 |...

By mooncity_stories

"i just want to keep things simple" "tommy this isn't simple, it hasn't ever been and you know that" a stor... More

epilogue

19K 612 305
By mooncity_stories

Tommy had gotten a text from his mom saying that she would be there in 10 to come get him. We got down from the roof and walked back to my house, "I wish I had a spot like that" he spoke, "you probably do, you just don't know it" the boy gave me a soft smile.

As we approached my front door he stopped me, "Vie?" "yeah" "close your eyes" I furrowed my eyebrows, "why?" "I have a present" I closed my eyes, a few moments later he told me to open them. Tommy was holding a silver necklace that had a crescent moon on it with an amethyst stone hanging from it.

"Do you like it?" the boy asked hesitantly, I looked up and smiled at him, "Tommy, it's beautiful. Why'd you get me this?" "I had to get you something" I stood up on my tiptoes and pulled him into a hug wrapping my arms behind his neck, he pulled me closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you," I said pulling away, "do you want me to put it on you?" Tommy offered, I nodded my head. I turned around and pulled my hair to the side, he clipped the metal chain, it fell, resting on my chest.

I turned back around, Tommy smiled at me, "it looks good on you" I glanced down at it, then back up at him, I gave him a warm smile. Two headlights pulled into the driveway, "see you tomorrow", "goodnight Tommy" I walked in my front door with a smile on my face, my cheeks a rosy pink color.

I went up into my room and noticed I had a missed call from Toby, I called him back. "Hey" he greeted me, "Hi, sorry I missed your call" I apologized, "it's alright, so what happened tonight?" "Nothing really, we watched the sunset and then he gave me a necklace" "so how long have you liked him?" the boy asked eagerly, I giggled a bit, "I don't know Toby, it all really started to hit me within like the last month-ish, but a little while I'd say" I admitted.

"Tommy has been nonstop talking about you and how excited he was for this trip, he planned it all. I was just invited for the ride" as Toby explained this to me, I felt my heart flutter. "Well, what do I do?" I asked, in desperation for advice, "I'd say go for it, you two both so obviously have a thing for one another, what could go wrong?" "a lot of things" "you'll never know what could happen if you don't at least try Vie" he was right, I knew he was but I was afraid.

We talked for a little while longer until eventually, Toby ended the call because Tommy had arrived back at the hotel. I fell back onto my bed clutching the necklace in my hand, my heart full.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 611 21
THERE WILL BE SMUT LET ME JUST MENTION THAT RIGHT NOW!!!! If you don't like smut then please do not read OR skip the parts that include it:) there i...
52.4K 1K 16
I have you and that's all I need to know that things are gonna be alright. ×××× Memeulous/George x Reader ×××× Contains: potential sad themes that ma...
83.9K 1.3K 28
𝙔/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚�...
171K 2.8K 23
You have lived in Avonlea your whole life. Your best friend is Gilbert Blythe and a girl named Anne comes to Avonlea and your relationship with Gilbe...