A Pinch of Cinnamon

By KaliFields

COMPLETE "Just how wet are you for me?" He rumbles in my ear. His hand dips into my underwear and I gasp at t... More

Thank You
Exhaustion
The Party
Routines
Him
Haven Homestead
Reminiscing
Dedication
Asking for help
The Sweetest Thing
Nightmares and Sleepovers
In Sickness and Health
Drowning in the Past
It's Okay to be Sad
Her Story
Can't Fight This Feeling
Locking it down
Date Night
Date Night Part 3
A Beautiful Day
The Call
Terror and Desperation
I love you(s)
The future
The Future Part 2
Finally Home
Frustration and Aggravation
Apologies
Brownie Batter
Mountain Sex
Cinnamon Cocoa
Forever Mine
Forever Hers
Now and Forever- Epilogue part 1
Christmas Special
My Valentine
Don't leave me; us
Don't leave me; us. Part 2
A New Beginning- True Epilogue
Special Thanks

Date Night Part 2

11.1K 457 65
By KaliFields

Nick's POV

She is so beautiful. She doesn't even seem to realize how gorgeous she is. Not just her appearance, but everything about her. Inside and out. Her strength, determination, and stubbornness. Her love for Jayden. Even the way she becomes embarrassed by the smallest things make her beautiful. How did I manage to snag such a woman?

I was so nervous on if she would like what I had planned, but she was stunned. It saddened and angered me that no one has ever showed her this type of affection before. At least now I can show her what she is worth.

I spend the night watching her. The light from the lanterns and fairy lights made her eyes sparkle more. Her smile was bigger than I had ever seen. She seemed to be coming out of her shell more. She laughed at my jokes and even made some of her own.

I love that she isn't the type of woman to be embarrassed over food. As soon as a taco hit her plate, she almost had it devoured. She really does love them. Surprisingly, it wasn't her absolute favorite food. She had a few. Chinese being number one and she also loved chocolate dipped strawberries.

I will have to make her those. I can just imagine her luscious lips wrapping around a strawberry to take a bite. Her lips tainting the slightest bit red from the juice of the berry.

I really need to stop thinking about these things.

I've never thought of myself as the super romantic type. But meeting Spencer has made me realize more, how important it is to make that effort. It surprises me how naturally it comes with her. I find myself wanting to do special things for her. I'm constantly wondering what she would like.

My heart and soul crave her, this connection and intimacy. I've never felt this way about another person, and I know I never will again. She's mine. She was made for me.

When we were in the barn, her body molded perfectly to mine. The embrace gripped my body with a sense of content and peace that I had never known before now. When she allowed me to go further, I was internally jumping for joy.

I had to hold myself back. I know she's not ready to be that intimate. But it was nice to see that she wasn't against it and that we were moving forward. Her soft moans were music to me. They lit my body aflame and blood came rushing from my head towards other areas. I want her badly.

It was getting very dark, so Spencer and I decided to pack up and head back to the house.

I put everything away while she washed the few dishes that we had. She was just drying the last dish when I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I could see her close her eyes as she leaned back into my chest, humming contently. Her head tilted back as she placed the dish on the counter, slightly dazed. I lean down, kissing her shoulder as her lays her arms on mine.

I melted into her warm embrace. I could stay like this forever.

I can feel her shiver beneath my lips whenever they graze her skin. She lets a soft moan slip by as I place a kiss behind her ear, and she arches her neck to give me more room. I inwardly smile, knowing she is liking the attention.

I step back in surprise when she spins around in my hold. Her eyes flutter to mine as she tilts her head up. One of her hands stays behind my neck while the other cups my cheek. Softly, her lips meet mine.

I let her lead, setting the pace for this dance. She moves slowly, savoring every kiss, every movement, every brush of our tongues as they meet. I tighten my arms around her waist and pick her up. Her legs immediately wrap around my waist until I set her on the counter, never breaking the kiss. This way I won't have to bend as far over.

Shorty.

Her core is level with my hard on, making this a bit more difficult every time I lean forward to capture her lips. She can feel it, I know she does after her first initial moan when she made contact, which made me ten times harder.

Honestly, I could cut steel right now.

Her pace becomes more feverish and our grips on one another tighten. I groan when she pushes her hips forward, brushing against my dick.

Fuck. I'm going to cum like a teenager if this continues.

Something about her just makes me unravel. She lets out a small shriek and giggle as I lift her into my arms.

She even sounds like heaven.

Her legs wrap tight around my waist, and her dress pushes up a bit, letting me feel her silky, smooth legs. Her core is right on me as I walk towards the stairs, breaking contact just enough to make sure we don't fall.

I carry her to the bed and set her down gently before climbing on and hovering over her, caging her between my arms. Her breath comes out in short pants as I'm sure mine do too. Her glassy, dazed eyes stare back at me. I can see the lust in her eyes, making me swell. Her breasts pushing up with every gasp of breath. Her cheeks are tinged pink and her lips are swollen from kissing. She couldn't be more perfect.

I lock her lips with mine again, swiftly. Her legs wrap around my lower half again as my hand brushes up and down her leg. She's so soft. What I wouldn't give to have her moaning underneath me as I sink into her heavenly depths.

But is she ready?

~~~Spencer's POV~~~

I want this. I want him.

So, fucking much.

My head is fuzzy as his lips continue to ravish mine. Questions flit through my head as I try to concentrate. Is this to fast? What if it all falls apart? What about Jay?

It just feels so right. Being with him. Not just the intimate stuff but even just him in my house. Helping me with day-to-day chores. Helping me with Jay.

Nick notices my far-off look, pulling back as he studies me. His hand caresses my face as he smiles down at me.

God, he's so delicious.

"We going to fast?" He questions softly.

I shake my head. "I don't know. Part of me feels like it's fast but the majority of me feels like this is....right." I shrug and smile.

He kisses my cheek. My nose. My forehead, before returning to my lips. "We don't have to keep going, baby. We can wait as long as you need." His face serious. There was no hint of annoyance or irritation in his eyes. Just warmth. Love. Maybe a hint of concern. He wants me to be comfortable.

No! I don't want him to stop.

I bite my lip at that revelation, sucking my bottom lip into my teeth. Nick groans on top of me before he gently makes me release it. He runs his tongue along it, massaging away the mild sting from my teeth. I moan softly at the feeling, making him tighten his grip around my waist.

"Baby, you're killing me with those beautiful, sexy moans of yours." Nick groans.

Hmm.

I smirk.

Maybe I can try this teasing thing he always likes doing to me.

Gathering my courage, I throw my head back in feigned ecstasy and let out a louder, more sensual moan.

"Fuck." I hear Nick swear under his breath as his grip tightens even further. I can feel him twitching near my center. Wearing a dress really helps me feel more of him. I couldn't contain my laughter, giggling at his reaction.

"Oh, you think you're so funny." He nips the skin around my shoulder. Leaving open mouthed kisses up and down my neck and shoulder. This time, my moan was real.

"Baby, we got to stop." I could tell he was straining himself to hold back. His face a mixture of pleasure and discomfort.

He's trying so hard to contain himself. I want more. Maybe not sex yet, but I want to explore with him.

"Can we...." I trail off not sure how to say it. I can feel my cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"Can we what? Tell me baby. You don't have to be embarrassed with me." He kisses my forehead.

"Can we.... ease into it? Try....other stuff...first?" I seriously want to crawl into a hole and die right now. This is so embarrassing even though I know we need to talk about it.

Nick pauses for a minute, before grinning at me, devilishly.

Oh shit. Not sure I like that look.

"Oh baby, we can definitely try other stuff." He winks and grins at my embarrassment.

A/N

Ok. I think we know what the next chapter will contain a bit of 😈 😉. Any thoughts? Are there any requests for what people want to see?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 10.9K 53
My whole life is 'have to.' I have to work full-time to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I have to finish college for a chance at a bette...
48 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
711K 6.3K 7
Second Chance Romance Love-at-first sight--faster-paced love affair Single father Surprise baby HEA standalone Five years ago, my life changed wh...
61.3K 2.1K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...