Pureblood Lovers Draco X Y/N

Od ReadingQueen_14

DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizar... Více

Introduction
1 - Seeing old friends
2 - The golden trio
3 - The sorting hat
4 - Christmas
5 - The train ride to Hogwarts
6 - Draco is hurt
7 - Sirius Black
A/N!!
8 - Page 394
9 - Hogsmeade visit
10 - Extra lessons
11 - What a show
13 - Quidditch world cup
14 - Fourth year
15 - Three unforgivable curses
16 - The champions
17 - Dragons
18 - The first task
19- Lies
20 - Yule ball
21 - Black lake
22 - He's back
23-The Order
24- New year
25-New professor
26- Thestrals
27- Cat fight
28- Dumbledores army
29- R.O.R
30- I miss you
31- Occlumency
32-Mistakes
33- O.W.L.S
34-Prophecy
35- war has begun
36-Two sided
37-Tom Marvolo Riddle
38- Quidditch trails
39-Cursed
40-Party crasher
41-Poison taste
42- Blood spilt
43-Dark times
44-Letters
45-Run
46-Ministry
47- quality time
48-Godric Hollow
49- See you again
50-Dumbledore
51-Surprise
52-Helena Ravenclaw
53-Horcruxes
54-Draco
55-Lord Voldemort

12 - Expecto patronum

3.7K 88 36
Od ReadingQueen_14

                              Expecto patronum

you woke up nauseous; only remembering very little bits of last night.

"Y/N you're awake thank Merlin." Draco said letting go of your hand.

" Harry! Where's Harry we need to help Sirius. He's innocent." You stressed getting out of the hospital bed.

"Watch it Y/N you just gained consciousness careful." Blaise added holding your back sitting you up slowly.

"Y/N we need to help Sirius there going to suck out his soul." Harry called out coming over to you.

"Where is he?" You asked.

Before anyone one of them could reply Dumbledore barged into the hospital wing.

"Headmaster you have to stop this. They've got the wrong man!" Hermione stated.

"Sirius is innocent." You and Harry said in unison.

"It was Scabbers who did it. My bloody rat." Ron butted in while trying to sit up with his injured leg.

Dumbledore was confused at who Scabbers was but believed you all that Sirius was innocent.

"Mysterious thing is time isn't it Miss Valentine, Miss Granger. I suggest three turns will do it. You know the rules do not get caught." Dumbledore mentioned hitting Theo's sprained ankle.

"Sirius Black is at the top tower cell of the castle. If you are careful and think wisely, more than one life can be saved tonight." He added walking out.

"What the bloody hell was that about." Draco and Ron added at the same time.

"Y/N you have your time turner on you don't you?"Hermione asked quickly. You nodded yes while walking over to Draco, Blaise and Theo.

"Sorry boys that you can't come along. But I promise I'll explain one day." You started turning back to Harry and Hermione.

You then put the time turner around you, Harry and Hermione turning it three times. Harry tried touching it but luckily Hermione slapped his hand away. Time then was changing it was starting to get lighted and people were moving faster but backwards. You then moved the necklace from Harry and Hermione and tucked it down your shirt.

"What just happened? Where's Ron? And Malfoy and his friends?" Harry asked confused.

"7:30. Where were we at 7:30?" Hermione asked impatiently ignoring the boy's questions.

" I-I don't know. Going to Hagrids?" Harry stuttered still confused.

"Come one Harry we have to go and we CANNOT be seen." You added dragging the boy in a rush.

"Hermione! Y/N! Wait!" He shouted sprinting behind you two.

You all sprinted as fast as you could to Hagrids then you came to a sudden stop when you realised you could see yourself, Harry, Ron, Hermione and the Slytherin boys.

"Good punch" Harry complimented.

"Yeah Hermione, he really deserved it he's a twat sometimes." You stated.

"Thanks." She replies.

"Malfoys coming quick hide." Hermione adds.

You then waited till Draco, Theo and Blaise run away and you start to follow yourselves to Hagrids and wait at the rocks making sure they don't turn around.

"Of course!" You admitted.

"Remember what Dumbledore said." You added.

"If we succeed more than more life can be saved." Hermione replied understanding.

You then all run down carefully trying to not get caught to sit behind the pumpkin patch.

"Here they come. We better hurry." Harry said starting to get up. You and Hermione both pull him back down.

"Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we sent him free." Hermione whispered.

"So it doesn't look like Hagrid sent him free." You added.

You then look through Hagrids open window to see him give "Scabbers" to Ron.

"There's Pettigrew." Harry snarled getting up again.

"Harry you can't!" You yelled.

"Y/N that's the man who betrayed my parents! So don't expect me to just sit here" He explained.

"Yes, you must! Harry, You're in Hagrids hut now, if you just burst in he'll think you've gone mad! You can't mess with time. Horrible things happen.We can't be seen." Hermione explained to the angry boy next to us moving us closer to Buckbeak.

"Fudge is coming. We aren't leaving." Hermione stated.

You then saw a snail shell and chucked it at the back of Harry's head inside of Hagrids hut.

"Ouch! Bloody hell Y/N." Harry yelped holding his head.

"Sorry, Harry but we need to leave." You apologised.

Fudge then came closer and saw Buckbeak so you decided to unchain Buckbeak when he wasn't looking. Hermione then gave him a dead ferret making him come with you, Harry and Hermione.

You Harry, Ron and Hermione then finally came out of Hagrids hut heading back to the top of the hill near the bridge while present you, Harry and Hermione head into the forest.

Fudge then saw that Buckbeak "escaped" and headed back to the castle with Dumbledore and the executor.

You, Harry and Hermione then head further into the forest with Buckbeak giving the Hippogriff some more dead ferret.

"Now what?" Harry asked.

"We save Sirius of course. Not sure how yet." Hermione replied already walking further into the forest.

You then all sprint over to where Sirius body would be. But then suddenly you and Hermione howl to get Remus off you and the rest of them and he found you.

You all hid behind a tree when the werewolf came round the corner you screamed. While you all sprint. Luckily Buckbeak scared Lupin off in his werewolf form.

Suddenly Harry ran towards a frozen lake seeing himself and you with Sirius. All the dementors around you three.

"Don't worry he'll come." Harry said waiting for something to happen.

"Who will come Harry?" You asked confused.

"My dad. He'll come and save us. With the Patronus." Harry replied.

We waited, seconds were passing and we were losing time to save the man.

"Any minute now, right there." He added.

"Harry listen to me. No one is coming."Hermione stated calmly.

"He will come." Harry shouted.

More seconds were passing. You then both run forward and shout the charm. The dementors were beginning to suck Harry's soul and Sirius's.

"Expecto Patronum!" You both yelled in unison.

All the dementors were pushed back from the spell as you were both powerful with the charm Professor Lupin taught you. You were amazed that you both did it. The white light came shooting at of your wands.

You saved them. You quickly left on Buckbeak to go to the tower where they will put Sirius in the cell.

"It wasn't my dad I saw. It was us Y/N we saved me and Sirius." Harry explained while going to the cell.

By the time you got the tower will the cell at the top Sirius was sitting all alone freezing, waiting for his soul to be sucked out of him.

"Bombarda!" You yelled exploding the cell lock open.

You quickly get Sirius onto Buckbeak helping him escape to go to the courtyard.

"I'll be forever grateful for this. To the three of you" Sirius mentioned hoping off of Buckbeak.

"I want to go with you." Harry replied to his godfather.

"One day perhaps, but sometimes my life can be too unpredictable and besides you're meant to be here." Sirius replied.

You and Hermione went round the corner so the two can have a moment making sure no one is about to catch you. After they had their moment they come round the corner quickly. Sirius then hopes back onto Buckbeak ready to go into hiding again.

"You two really are the brightest witches of your ages and I'm guessing you're a Valentine?" Sirius compliments you both. You nodded your head proudly at what he asked. Sirius then flies away leaving you, Harry and Hermione in the courtyard.

"You'll see him soon Harry, I promise." You said smiling towards him.

" I know." He replied.

"Guys we have to go." Hermione admitted running back to the castle.

You then all sprinted to the hospital wing just in time. You see Dumbledore exiting the infirmary.

"Well." Dumbledore spoke.

"He's free, we did it." Harry replied.

" Did what? goodnight." Dumbledore asked acting confused walking away.

You then walk into the hospital wing seeing a frighten Draco, Theo, Blaise and Ron.

"H-how did you get there? You were just there then-then you disappeared!" Ron quibbled.

"Yeah what Weaselbee said where did you go Y/N?" Draco asked agreeing with the ginger.

"What are they talking about Y/N, Harry?" Hermione asked you both.

"Honestly boys how can someone be in two places at once." You replied grinning.

                          ===================

A couple of days passed by and it was the end of the third year. You really enjoyed this year and especially explaining to the boys in the great hall about the time turner before you all left for the train ride home from Hogwarts.

"So what you're saying here Y/N is that necklace thingy. Makes you go back in time?" Theo asked stunned at the device hanging around your neck. You nodded agreeing with him.

"So that's how you've been going to all your classes?" Blaise asked curiously.

"Yup." You replied.

"Y/N is a nerd." Draco stated. You playfully punched in him the arm.

When you spoke again Harry walks into the hall with Neville and other Gryffindors running at him. You were wondering what was happening so you were going to go find out.

"I'll be two minutes guys just going to go see Harry." You mentioned while getting up to go over to him.

"Can I have ago Harry? After you of course." Seamus asked the confused boy. You walked up to the table and gasped.

"Bloody hell let the man through. I-uh I didn't mean to open it. It was badly wrapped. They made me do it." Ron stuttered pointing to his twin brothers.

"Did not!" They denied in unison making you chuckle.

"Look at this Harry it's a beauty." You added. Harry then pulled the paper over making loads of Gryffindors gasped amazed at it.

"It's a firebolt! Fastest broom in the world." One of the twins stated.

"W-Who sent it?" Harry stuttered amazed still.

"No one knows." Ron replied.

"This came with it." Hermione mentioned holding a blue to grey feather. It was Sirius who sent it. You smiled at Harry.

Harry then ran out of the castle entrance with the broom. You and a few other Gryffindors follow him while he then hopes onto his broom. In a blink of an eye, he was off metres in the air doing tricks. You giggled at the childish happy boy. You couldn't wait for the next year hoping it be even better than this.
            ================

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Guys i am so sorry about spellings and punctuation as my friend doesn't want to do it anymore as she's a busy person so i will be trying my best to edit it but i hope you still enjoy it!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1M 45.8K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
581K 10.9K 75
love /lʌv/Submit noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection. 2. a great interest and pleasure in something. ♡ "Every Prince needs his Princess" Mel...
16.5K 294 9
Two families. Two purebloods who fell in love. A short Draco Malfoy love story.
4.7M 112K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...