Pureblood Lovers Draco X Y/N

By ReadingQueen_14

DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizar... More

Introduction
1 - Seeing old friends
2 - The golden trio
3 - The sorting hat
4 - Christmas
5 - The train ride to Hogwarts
6 - Draco is hurt
7 - Sirius Black
A/N!!
8 - Page 394
9 - Hogsmeade visit
10 - Extra lessons
12 - Expecto patronum
13 - Quidditch world cup
14 - Fourth year
15 - Three unforgivable curses
16 - The champions
17 - Dragons
18 - The first task
19- Lies
20 - Yule ball
21 - Black lake
22 - He's back
23-The Order
24- New year
25-New professor
26- Thestrals
27- Cat fight
28- Dumbledores army
29- R.O.R
30- I miss you
31- Occlumency
32-Mistakes
33- O.W.L.S
34-Prophecy
35- war has begun
36-Two sided
37-Tom Marvolo Riddle
38- Quidditch trails
39-Cursed
40-Party crasher
41-Poison taste
42- Blood spilt
43-Dark times
44-Letters
45-Run
46-Ministry
47- quality time
48-Godric Hollow
49- See you again
50-Dumbledore
51-Surprise
52-Helena Ravenclaw
53-Horcruxes
54-Draco
55-Lord Voldemort

11 - What a show

3.7K 86 64
By ReadingQueen_14

What a show

After having a couple of weeks of lessons it was coming to the end of the year soon. You woke up quite late missing breakfast which you didn't mind you wasn't hungry anyway. You were wearing blue skinny jeans with a green cropped top and your hair is a messy bun. Wearing the jewellery your best friends got you since the first year. You then saw Harry, Ron and Hermione. You were about to speak when you got closer but heard Ron and Hermione bickering out his rat and her cat.

"I'm bloody telling you Hermione, your cat has killed my Scabbers." Ron snarled.

"Oh for god sake Ron Crookshanks would never do anything like that!" Hermione denied.

"Hey, guys Y/N is here let's go and stop arguing." Harry mentioned waving at me.

"Hi Harry, Ron, Hermione." You smiled.

You all head towards Hagrids while Hermione was ranting about Buckbeak getting executed.

" I can't believe he's got him executed." Hermione scoffed.

"Just gotten worse." Ron added.

As soon as we got over the bridge from the castle. You saw Draco, Theo and Blaise hiding behind the rock. Hermione was furious she ran over to them.

"Ahh, come to see the show?" Draco asked amused.

"You! You foul and loathed evil little cockroach!" Hermione snapped having her wand against his throat. Draco quibbled scared of the witch.

"Hermione no! He's not worth it." Ron snarled.

"Hermione stop please he's still my friend." You begged.

Hermione lowered her wand disgusted at the boy in front of her. She turned around mumbling something then turned around facing the sniggering boys and punching the blonde hair boy.

"I'll let her do that though." You added while grinning.

"You okay Draco?" Theo asked picking him up.

"Come on let's go before Y/N does something too." Blaise added running towards the bridge.

What you didn't know was the boys were still watching you making sure you were safe.

"That felt good." Hermione chuckled.

"Good? That was bloody brilliant Hermione" Ron acknowledged.

You all head down to Hagrids to see if he's okay and he found Ron's rat. After talking for a bit something hit the vase on the table. Then something hit the back of Harry's head.

Dumbledore and two other figures were coming down the hill.

"You better get going you lot because yer get caught." Hagrid suggested.

You all leave through the back door heading back up the hill. You then watch Buckbeak get executed Hermione cries into Ron's shoulder and you cry into Harry's.

"Ouch! Scabbers he bit me." Ron yelps.

Scabbers then escape his grip going down towards the forest. You all quickly chase after the fat rat. Draco, Theo and Blaise soon run after you making sure you're okay.

Ron then finally had Scabbers in his hands.

"Uh, Ron you might want to get away quickly." You said while shaking.

"Guys, you do realise what tree this is?" Hermione yelled.

"That's not good, RON! RON!" Harry shouted.

"Harry, Hermione, Y/N run! It's the grim." Ron recommended.

You all turn around to see a dog growling towards you. You grabbed onto Harry's hand scared. Draco, Theo and Blaise were in the distance wondering what to do.

The dog then jumped above you, Harry and Hermione going after Ron. The animal bit Ron's leg dragging him into the whomping willow. Ron was begging for help while you, Harry and Hermione run after to help him.

Ron was dragged into the ditch and then you all suddenly the tree decided to move around trying to hit you three. You all had to dodge the branches and you finally get into the ditch fallen on top of each other.

"Sorry Harry, Hermione." You apologised in pain.

You all followed the pathway from the ditch hole leading you to ladders and a set of stairs. You then found Ron rushing to him to see a hurt bloody leg.

"Harry he's a dog he's an animagus!" Ron shrieked.

"If you want to kill Harry or Y/N you'll have to kill us too." Hermione said standing in front of you and Harry.

"No, only one will die tonight" Sirius Black replied.

"Then it will be you!" Harry shouted running at the grown man grabbing his throat throwing him on the floor.

Draco, Theo and Blaise all barged in.

"Y/N oh my god are you okay!" Draco yelled hugging you.

"We need to get out of here quick." Blaise suggested pulling Draco.

"No, I'm not leaving with Sirius Black here with Harry alone!" You pleaded.

"Expelliarmus!" Remus Lupin yelled barging into the room.

"Well well, Sirius looking rather ragged, aren't we? Only the flesh reflects the madness within." Lupin muttered pointing his wand towards Sirius.

"Well, you know all about the madness within wouldn't you Remus?" Sirius replied.

Remus then lowered his wand giving his spare hand out to help Sirius up and pulled him into a hug. Sirius then whispered into Remus's ear.

"NO! I trusted you and all this time I trusted you." Hermione yelled with rage.

"He's a werewolf, that's why he's been missing classes." You added.

"How long have you two known?" Remus asked curiously.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay." You replied.

"Well, well, well Y/N, Hermione you two really are the brightest witches of your ages." He complimented.

"Enough talk Remus! Let's kill him!" Sirius interrupted.

"WAIT!" Remus yelled.

"I've done my waiting! 12 years of it! In Azkaban!" He roared out in anger. You were scared you grabbed onto Draco's hand.

"Very well then, kill him. But wait one more minute Harry has the right to know why." Remus replied handing his wand to the escaped prisoner. You stood in front of Harry hoping the man would kill you instead of Harry. Harry moved you behind him stepping forward.

" I know why, He betrayed my parents. You're the reason they're dead." Harry snarled.

"No Harry it wasn't him! Someone did betray your parents but it was somebody who I quite recently believed to be dead!" Remus replied to the teenage boy.

"Who was it then?" Harry begged for the truth.

"Peter Pettigrew, and he's in this room, right now." Harry's godfather replied to him.

"Come out! Come out! Peter. Come out, come out and play." He shrieked.

"Expelliarmus!" Suddenly Professor Snape came into the room. Gesturing you Slytherins to leave. You didn't want to leave Harry put Draco picked you up over his shoulders.

"What the hell Draco what about Harry, Ron and Hermione!" You yelled hitting his back to drop you.

" Are you bloody kidding me Y/N? First of all, you're a Valentine who was in the same bloody room as Sirius Black. Secondly, you could have got yourself killed. Do you know what sort of impact that would have on me? Blaise? Theo?" He shouted at you furiously.

" I can handle it myself I'm not a child anymore Draco! Plus he's innocent did you not listen to anything while we were in there you daft dumbo!"You snapped back.

" No, I didn't Y/N as I was too busy worrying about you. I, Theo and Blaise was worried sick! Innocent or not." He argued back.

"Come on Y/N we need to get going." Blaise interrupted the argument."

"Shut it, Blaise!" You and Draco say in unison.

"I am not leaving till I know my friends are safe Draco." You told him.

"No, you will not! You will come back to the castle. Professor Snape will be furious with us all especially you if we don't go back." Draco scolded.

By the time you and Draco started arguing everyone but Professor Snape came out of the shrieking shacks. They brought out another man. Clearly Peter Pettigrew.

"Urm guys we best be going there's A-A" Theo cried out.

"Y/N run! He's turned it's a full moon." Harry screamed towards you.

Remus forgot it was a full moon and started to turn into a werewolf. Sirius turned into his wolf form to help Remus not attack the students in front of him. Professor Snape then comes out going to shout at Harry when he turned around to see a wolf. He then tried to protect the golden trio then Sirius tackles into him. Suddenly Peter turned into the fat rat again.

Harry then runs towards where Remus went and you ran after him with Hermione. Snape, Draco, Theo and Blaise all shout after you.

"My father will definitely hear about this." Draco snarled while running after you with Theo and Blaise.

You Harry and Hermione then run down the hill further into the forest. you hear a howl which helped get Remus off of Sirius's back. Draco, Blaise and Theo all try to chase after you but Theo twisted his ankle making the two other boys stop to take him to the hospital wing-back at the castle.

Harry runs further into the forest luckily you were fast but Hermione couldn't keep up. You then see Sirius's barely alive body on top of the frozen lake.

You tried using Merlin's magic but it was no used. Dementors were all round you three making you terrified of what would happen.

You then blackout unconscious but before you do you see a white light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 832 31
Draco Malfoy fanfic Skylar Jones, a pureblood witch who attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry finds herself falling in love with her bes...
18.4K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...
171K 2.9K 14
You are a daughter of a pureblood family and your father get to know the malfoy family very well. you went to hogwarts as well, come and read the st...
471K 10.7K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...