Pureblood Lovers Draco X Y/N

By ReadingQueen_14

DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizar... More

Introduction
1 - Seeing old friends
2 - The golden trio
3 - The sorting hat
4 - Christmas
5 - The train ride to Hogwarts
6 - Draco is hurt
7 - Sirius Black
A/N!!
8 - Page 394
10 - Extra lessons
11 - What a show
12 - Expecto patronum
13 - Quidditch world cup
14 - Fourth year
15 - Three unforgivable curses
16 - The champions
17 - Dragons
18 - The first task
19- Lies
20 - Yule ball
21 - Black lake
22 - He's back
23-The Order
24- New year
25-New professor
26- Thestrals
27- Cat fight
28- Dumbledores army
29- R.O.R
30- I miss you
31- Occlumency
32-Mistakes
33- O.W.L.S
34-Prophecy
35- war has begun
36-Two sided
37-Tom Marvolo Riddle
38- Quidditch trails
39-Cursed
40-Party crasher
41-Poison taste
42- Blood spilt
43-Dark times
44-Letters
45-Run
46-Ministry
47- quality time
48-Godric Hollow
49- See you again
50-Dumbledore
51-Surprise
52-Helena Ravenclaw
53-Horcruxes
54-Draco
55-Lord Voldemort

9 - Hogsmeade visit

4.1K 126 74
By ReadingQueen_14

Draco, Theo and Blaise all waited impatiently for you outside. You were going for a Hogsmeade trip while you rushed towards the castle entrance doors. You wanted to make sure you looked nice as you were a Valentine after all. Once you finally reached the doors, you sighed in relief that they hadn't left yet.

"Now remember, these Hogsmeade visits are a privilege. So make sure your behaviour is on point. If you fail to reach the expectations while on the visit to Hogsmeade village, your privilege to go will be taken away as a punishment." Snape confirmed as you walked over to the boys.

"Miss Valentine, where is your permission slip?" Snape asked you.

you pulled out your slip that your parents signed for you to go and handed it to your head of the house. The weather was cold, as you headed over to the boys. You were wearing black skinny jeans with a navy green jumper, leather black boots and your Slytherin scarf with a woolly warm hat.

"There's Valentine!" Theo shouted, suggesting you to come over.

"Come on let's go, I want to go get some new reading books." you said, speeding your pace.

"Slow down Y/N, we have all day." Draco shouted out, catching up to you.

By the time you get into the Hogsmeade village, you quickly rushed over to the book store, Flourish and Blotts Bookseller. 

"I'm going to go have a look in the store you guys can go ahead to the three broomsticks i won't be long." You mentioned while heading over. Someone quickly grabbed your hand, making you turn around swiftly.

"I'll come with you. I don't want Pansy all over me again." Draco added while heading over to the store with you.

You spent a good 10 minutes looking shelves after shelves when you finally found the book you wanted to purchase, but you were too small. 

"Here, I'll get it for you." Draco interrupted, grabbing the book for you. He handed it over to you, but you dropped it. You both knelt down to grab it which made you touch each other's hands. You felt your cheeks flush. You stayed in that touch for a moment, then you coughed to brush it off.

"Th-thanks I'll go pay for it now, then we can go find Blaise and Theo." You said trying to ignore what just happened.

"Uh Yeah.. I'll wait outside for you." Draco replied, embarrassed and as red as a tomato.

After you bought the book you wanted, you quickly headed to the three broomsticks with Draco to sit in a booth with Theo and Blaise.

"Y/N, how can it take you 10 minutes to pick a book, my God." Theo said while sipping his butterbeer.

"Well sorry that I'm short and couldn't reach, Draco had to help me. Which I'm ever so thankful for." You replied, nudging Draco's elbow.

"Well me, Theo and Draco have some business to do, so we will catch up with you later?" Blaise added while getting his coat back on.

"Yeah, that's fine, I'll go hang out with Hermione and Ron for a bit, haven't talked to them in a while." You mentioned, finishing your drink.

"Weaslbee and Mud-Granger?"Draco snarled, annoyed before you've even left.

"Draco, let her be, they're not hurting her."Theo suggested to the boy.

"Well I'm gonna go, I'll see you guys in the common room tonight?" You said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah see you then Y/N, bye. Stay safe!" Theo replied, giving you a hug before you left.

Once you left the boys to go let them do whatever they needed, you quickly found Hermione and Ron looking out at the shrieking shack.

"Hey, guys." You spoke.

"Oh hey Y/N, you alone?" Hermione urged.

"I think so. Draco, Theo and Blaise said they had some business to handle." You replied, shrugging your shoulders.

"Well, you guys want to move closer?" Hermione asked.

"What?" Ron replied, confused at what Hermione said.

"To the shrieking shack of course." Hermione mentioned. Suddenly you all heard footsteps close by and heard a voice which you could never forget.

"You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you Weaslebee, don't your family sleep in one room?" Draco joked, making Theo and Blaise chuckle.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy." Ron muttered, already sick of the tall blonde boy.

"Ooh, not very friendly" Draco stated which made you roll your eyes.

"Boys, I think we should teach Weaslebee how to respect his superiors." Draco added, making Theo and Blaise agree.

"Hope you don't mean yourself." Hermione commented, standing in front of Ron.

"How dare you talk to me! You filthy little Mudblood! " Draco yelled.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, enough!" You snapped, already done with your best friends bullying your other friends.

A snowball then randomly hit Draco in the face, making you all sneer at where it came from. Draco, Theo and Blaise all got worried, looking at the direction it came from while no one was around the group of you.

"Who's there?" Draco demanded while Theo and Blaise backed up. 

BOOM!

Another snowball came flying over to the three boys, hitting Theo in the face this time.

"Draco, I think we should leave." Blaise commented. Then one after another snowball came flying at them. Draco, Theo and Blaise then cried for help, walking backwards while you Hermione and Ron sniggered as the scene unfolded.

"Don't stand there Theo, Blaise do something!" Draco snarled towards his two friends.

Then suddenly, Blaise's hat was pulled over his eyes making him scream like a little girl and Theos trousers were pulled down. 

You were laughing so hard, you nearly choked on air from what was happening. Theo then tripped over nothing while trying to pull his trousers up. Draco was frightened for his life he tripped over Theo's legs, making him fall too. 

Then suddenly something grabbed Blaise's scarf, spinning him in circles, crying out for help. Something else grabbed Draco's legs, pulling him down the hill and he started screaming like a child.

They all got up and sprinted out of the forest while you, Hermione and Ron laughed so hard. You were furious with the boys for coming along but enjoyed the karma they got.

Then the strings of Ron's hat started moving and Hermione's hair, then your scarf. You were shocked at what was happening while Ron's facial expression changed too.

"Harry!" Hermione called out, stretching the last letters of the name.

Then Harry came out under a cloak laughing with you and Hermione.

"Bloody hell Harry, that was not funny." Ron blurted.

"Oh it was, thank you Harry." You added, still trying not to laugh.

You then all walked into Hogsmeade village, wandering around while Harry said he needed to go do something. You said you'd catch up with them later and started heading towards the castle again, as you were getting cold.

========================

Once you got to your common room you were surprised to feel a presence hugging you tightly like a lost puppy.

"Bloody hell Y/N, we thought you weren't coming back, you're freezing. Blaise, pass me a blanket, will you." Draco ordered, still hugging you. You got out of his hold, still furious at the three boys, especially Draco.

"Do not act like I haven't forgotten what you called Hermione, Draco. I am furious with you" You reminded him while Blaise and Theo laughed.

"And you two egging him on while I was with Hermione and Ron. You got what you deserved." You shrieked at the other two boys.

"Look Y/N, we're sorry. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Theo replied to you, trying to calm you down.

"Don't ever do it again! And Draco, if I ever hear you call Hermione or another Muggle-born that awful name again, I will hex you into oblivion and never talk to you again. Same applies to you both." You stated, turning to face Theo and Blaise.

"Yes Y/N, we understand, we're terribly sorry. Now come on and sit with us, you're freezing." Blaise replied while Draco and Theo nodded, agreeing.

You huffed, agreeing to sit in front of the warm fireplace. You laid down in Draco's lap with your body under a woolly green blanket. Your legs over Theo.

Draco played with your hair while you stared into the fireplace, then he suddenly whispered in your ear.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Was all he said. You nodded your head, saying it was fine while you peacefully fell asleep in his lap. 

========================#

Hello :))

I see you guys had a little moment there.

Anyways, if you do want more of these 'moments' then make sure to vote this and we will consider including little Draco x you scenes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882 28 16
Amelia Blooms is a half blood but Draco Malfoy the pure blooded with a family filled with pure blooded, he is in love with her. They both keep it as...
541K 10.3K 49
The war is over and the students of Hogwarts have returned to school. Everyone hopes this would be a normal year, but the Ministry of Magic has somet...
171K 2.9K 14
You are a daughter of a pureblood family and your father get to know the malfoy family very well. you went to hogwarts as well, come and read the st...
154K 4K 26
"สœแด‡'๊œฑ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡." "แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡, สแด‡๊œฑ." ๊œฑสœแด‡ ษดแดแด…แด…แด‡แด…. "ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข, ษดแดแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข." .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. What Draco Malfoy loathed more than Huffl...