Sensual Innocence

By Kiwii1951

I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as... More

A/N
🖤chapter 1🖤
🖤chapter 3🖤
🖤chapter 4🖤
🖤chapter 5🖤
🖤Chapter 6🖤
🖤chapter 7🖤
🖤chapter 8🖤
🖤Chapter 9🖤
🖤Chapter 10🖤
🖤Chapter 11🖤
🖤Chapter 12🖤
🖤Chapter 13🖤
🖤Chapter 14🖤
🖤Chapter 15🖤
🖤Chapter 16🖤
🖤Chapter 17🖤
🖤Chapter 18🖤
🖤Chapter 19🖤
🖤Chapter 20🖤
🖤Chapter 21🖤
🖤Chapter 22🖤
🖤Chapter 23🖤
🖤Chapter 24🖤
🖤Chapter 25🖤
🖤Chapter 26🖤
🖤Chapter 27🖤
🖤Chapter 28🖤
🖤Chapter 29🖤
🖤Chapter 30🖤
🖤chapter 31🖤
🖤chapter 32🖤
🖤Chapter 33🖤
🖤Chapter 34🖤
🖤Chapter 35🖤
🖤chapter 36🖤
🖤EPILOGUE🖤

🖤chapter 2🖤

170K 3.4K 2.9K
By Kiwii1951

I shuffle in my seat a bit, trying to focus on what the teacher was saying. But my mind was on that man I had met a few days ago, who was he?

I was snapped back too reality when the bell rung, indicating it was time for lunch.

Standing up, I collect all my papers together and put them into my bag. But that's when I noticed, my English paper was missing.

Oh shoot, I must have dropped it when I bumped into that guy. He probably has it with him. I hope I run into him or something, if not I'll have to rewrite it all.

Sighing I made my way too lunch.

👑Soyer👑

I sit at my office desk drinking my coffee. That girl, I can't keep my mind off her. And I have a reason too see her now.

When we bumped into each other, our papers got mixed up. So now she has an important work document of mine, more specifically a document for the Mafia I run.

Its about my next drug shipment. I can't have her reading it. Innocent people don't deserve to get mixed up in the Mafia.

More specifically, I don't think its a good idea for someone like her, too get mixed up with me.

But that just makes me want to know her more.

Now I have too find her with just her name, it was written on the top of her English assignment... With a small doodle of a heart next to it.

Delaney Waverly Prescott.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration. I'm having one of my trusted employees run a background check on her.

I push myself up from my desk and walk out the room.

My phone starts ringing and I quickly swipe to answer it.

"finalmente chiami Jaxson, è stato fatto il controllo dei precedenti?" I say into the phone.

(You finally call Jaxson, is the background check done?)

" capo, te ne mando subito una copia, signore"

(Yes boss, I'll send you a copy right away)

And with that, the call ends.

Seconds later my phone buzzes. I look at the text and Jaxson has listed information about the girl.

17, 5'1, student at ***** highschool.

Looks like I'll be cancelling the meeting for tommorow so I can pay the doll face a small visit.

She has certainly caught my attention.

Luckily the meeting wasn't too important, and if it was I could have just got my friend Farenzo to fill in for me.

Once I get to the first floor of the building I quickly stretch my arms before proceeding outside and getting into my car.

I would have gone to the school today, but I left her English paper at my house.

When I arrived home the first thing I did was get undressed, and take a shower.

Getting out of the steamy shower, I wrap a towel around my hips and use another one to roughly dry my hair and then let it rest around my shoulders.

Exiting the bathroom I go downstairs to were I left my phone. Leaning against the counter I grab my phone and begin to look up the location of the highschool.

Only 15 minutes away? I could quickly go there if I get off of work a bit early.

Standing fully up I run my fingers trough my damp hair.

I better get dressed and go to sleep.

🎀Delaney🎀

Sliding my legs off the side of the bed, I stretch my arms out and let out a big yawn. Standing up sleepily, I stumble over too my wardrobe.

I pick out a cute shirt with and orange on it, and a pink skirt. I manage to trow off my clothes and slip on the new ones along with a new pair of bra and panties.

Walking to the bathroom I grab the hair brush and maneuver it trough my curls.

When I get done brushing it I style my hair into two lose fishtail braids that sit on my shoulders, pulling out pieces of tiny strands out to the front.

When I like the outcome of how I look, I walk downstairs to say goodbye to my mama and papa. Kissing them both on the cheeks I grab my bag from the coat rack and start walking to school.

I left the other pages of my English assignment at home today, I'll just start rewriting it in class.

I don't even remember exactly what I wrote. It's due in a few days though.

I sigh at the thought and continue walking to school.

When I get there, I make no effort to wait for my friend Cover and head straight to class and start working on my English paper, since I have a little bit of time before class starts.

But the more I write, the more I start to feel sorry for myself

What if I do fail this assignment though? Will Mama and papa be angry. They put in so much work for me to get a good education. What if I disappoint them.

I'm a failure.

I'm such a failure.

I hear my tear drops hitting the desk as I try to wipe them away, but they don't stop.

If only I wasn't so clumsy, I could have had this finished by now.

I stand up from my chair and walk out the classroom, afraid that someone would walk in on my pity party.

I find the girls bathroom and sit in one of the stalls, crying.

I cry until I hear the bell ring. I stand up from the stall and look at myself in the mirror. My red puffy eyes still have liquid pouring from them.

I grab a paper towel and wipe my tears away. Smiling into the mirror before walking to class.

And when I get there I sit down, and act as if nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell has rung and I pack up all my things and walk out the class room. I'm a bit hungry. I didn't eat lunch because I spent that time trying to write my English paper.

Maybe I could go to that little diner down the street. I have a little money on me today.

When I walk outside to the school parking lot I start hearing girls whispering around me.

"Who's that?"

"He must be rich, look at that car, and his suit"

"He's hot"

I'm a bit curious as to what everyone is talking about, but sorry curiosity, I am hungry.

I smile to myself thinking about wonderful food.

That was until someone yanks me on the arm. I turn to look at the culprit.

My eyes go wide with shock. Its the man from the store! What was he doing here?

Maybe he has a sibling that goes to this school and he saw me by coincidence and wanted to say hi.

Would this be a good time to ask about my paper.

"We need to talk" his deep voice says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Uh-" before I could say anything he's pulling me into his car.

"S-sir w-ait" I say when he begins to start the car.

He turns to me raising an eyebrow.

"Um, where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"I didn't think about that yet, just somewhere for us... To talk" he says starting the car a second time.

My stomach grumbles reminding me I'm hungry. I glance at him to see if he had noticed, my face turning all shades of red.

"I guess we'll go get a bite to eat" he say as his lip tilts up in an almost smile.

I nod my head shyly looking at my lap as I play with my fingers.

I'm only following this stranger because I need to ask about my paper.

A few minutes later we pull into a fancy looking cafe. While I was staring in aw I hadn't noticed he had walked around the car to open the door for me.

"T-thank you!" I say flustered. I stand up out of the cat and silently follow behind him.

We sit down at a table in the corner and he picks up a menu to read.

I clear my throat a bit "Um... Sir, you said we uh, needed to talk?" I say trying to sound confident.

He lets out a soft chuckle "that eager to get away from me little one?" He pauses. " but yes, we do need to talk" he says.

"If you don't remember, at the store we bumped into each other, dropping our bags, well I'm afraid we have mixed up our papers" he says looking at me.

"... You lost a paper too?" I say a bit shocked. "Um.. But sir I'm afraid I left my other assignments at home today, so I don't have your paper" I say feeling a bit bad.

He lets out a heavy breath. "No worries, but I hope you haven't lost it, that's an important document for my business" he says sternly.

"Ah, your a business man?" I question.

"I guess you could say that, but I'm more of... A CEO of a business" he says looking back down at the menu.

My eyes go big "Woah! So you're like the super rich guy that bosses everyone around?" I say excitedly, Kicking my legs against the table.

"Calm down baby doll" he says in a stern voice and I instantly stop kicking my legs.

I squirm in my seat and look down into my lap. ".... Sorry" I mumble.

Before he could say anything a waitress comes up to our table. "What can I get you two?" He says taking out a notepad.

That's when I realized I haven't even looked at the menu!

The man looks at me noticing my realization and says "we'll both have the roasted chicken and veggies" to the waitress.

After the waiter is I look up at him. "Thank you Mister!" I say.

"Soyer"

"Huh?.." I say confused.

"My name, its Soyer" he repeats.

I nod my head. "Oh- okay... S-soyer" I stutter.

He puts his hand in his pocket and takes something out. "Give me your number, since you don't have my papers today" he says sliding his phone across the table.

I take it into my hands and carefully type in my number, saving it to his contacts.

"I'll send you a text, so you can also text me about a good time to hand over the papers, or if you're in some kind of trouble and need help" he says almost smiling at me.

"Y-you would really help me if I was in trouble?" I say a bit surprised.

He nods his head yes. "Would you not do the same if I needed your help?" He says in a teasing way.

My face goes a bit red and I nod my head. " I don't know what you would need my help for but, I would certainly try my best.." I say biting my lip.

A few moments of awkward silence go by and our orders are ready.

I stare in awe, pretty sure I'm drooling by how good this looks.

I hear a small laugh from across the table "You might want to close your mouth, and don't let your food get cold baby doll"

"Have you... Have you been here before?" I ask.

"I come her with my friend sometimes" he says.

I nod my head and pick up my fork to take a bite out of this delicious meal.

"Mmmn" I moan at how good it is.

"quei simpatici rumori del tuo mi stanno mettendo in testa delle brutte immagini." He says in a deep voice.

(those cute noises of yours, are putting bad images in my head.)

I look at him confused. "What language is that?" I ask.

"Its Italian" he says with a smile. "My father is Italian".

"That's so cool!" I practically shout "do you boss people at work around in Italian?" I ask curiously.

"Well, yes, everyone in my line of work is Italian so its usually what I speak around them" he says putting a bite of his food into his mouth.

"I'd like to see you work one day!" I say without realizing.

My face goes red again. " I-i didn't mean that i-" I stutter out.

He leta out a laugh at my embarrassment. "No need to be embarrassed baby doll"

We had both already finished our food, I stand up to trow my trash away but he stops me. "Go wait in the car I'll pay the bill and trow our stuff away" he says.

I nod my head and walk out the door, and go to the passenger seat. Not long later he comes out.

He enters the car and starts it not long after. "What's your address?" He asks.

I'm a bit surprised. "W-why?" I ask worriedly.

He looks at me with a raised brow
"Do you want to walk home then?" He says.

"O-oh... Right" I say, and so I give him my address.

When we arrive at my home, I say goodbye and exit the car.

And that's when I continue the rest of my day normally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kinda don't like this chapter. I was really tired near the end so it probably came out sucky. But I also don't want to rewrite it. Gahhh

Anyways I guess this goodbye until the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 34.4K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
1.9M 47.9K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
2.3M 67.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
187K 5.4K 24
"𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙅𝙊𝘽 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙄𝙎𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...