Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 28

559 42 1
By its_katherine5

'A little late'

Y/n's pov

"Y/n wake up."

I opened my eyes and felt someone nudging my arm. I almost got blind by how bright the room is.

"What time is it?" I asked closing my eyes back down.

"It's 6 in the morning. We have school get up." Chaeyoung said whispering.

I opened my eyes and she was staring at me while half laying down in bed. I chuckled

"You're laying here with me, I don't see what's the problem."

She laughed and sat up. I opened my eyes seeing her with her morning face. She's so beautiful I might fall asleep again.

"I'm going to cook breakfast. Why don't you go shower and meet me in the kitchen?" She stood up and looked at me. I nodded.

"Great. I'll see you when you're done."

I sat down stretching my arms watching her leave the room. I stood up and walk straight to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

Usually I would wake up to bang on Jennie's bedroom door to wake her, now I wake up with the girl I like besides me.

I really don't mind about that idea but under circumstances I am going to have to oppose. I'm here because I can't face my problems on my own.

I can't even get my own feelings in order. Sometimes I'm mad and sometimes I blame myself for them keeping it as a secret. If I wasn't so much of a dramatic queen, then maybe Mina would talk to me.

But then again, we're adults and she should've just spoken to me and not freak out like a child. Jennie had no right to not tell me that, she knew I have feelings for Mina years from now and she didn't bother to tell me.

My god my head hurts from my own 'selfless' thoughts running. After I'm finished showering, I immediately get dressed to eat because I am starving. Plus I get to see her and make my day.

I brushed my hair with a towel to dry it off, I still haven't with a brush I can do it later after eating.

"Hey I just finished cooking." Chaeyoung smiled sitting down to eat.

"Didn't know you could cook." I said at awe at the food in front of us.

"Well there is still little more you don't know about me."

"Then tell me about yourself then. I can sit here all day listening to you and how you grow up." I smiled genuinely and she just chuckled.

"Well where to start? I could tell you a lot of things." She raised her eyebrow putting her knee up to let her arm rest on top of it.

"Anything. I am all ears."

Chaeyoung stopped to think for a minute and she snapped her fingers all of a sudden. Cute.

"When I was in 5th grade I was trying to impress this boy in P.E class by being the most athletic. We had a small friendly competition by running around the field, last one standing is the winner."

"It was between me and a girl who apparently didn't like me at the time, I was too focused on staring at that boy on the bleachers because he was finally looking at me."

"Then why isn't he here, holding your hand?" I asked teasingly in which she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Because I tripped and fell on my face. I broke an ankle in middle school and had to face huge humiliation the rest of the year."

I laughed trying to sustain it but I couldn't. She just smiled at me waiting for me to calm down.

"Well it could've gotten worse." I said and she said why was that.

"That guy would be here right now and you would have to fight your feelings about undying love for me." I winked and she was surprisingly shocked at what I said.

"Well that's what you're doing right now. Am I wrong?"

I laughed and it was really the truth. But also felt bad because she didn't smile the whole way.

"I'm going to take a shower. You'll drive us to school?" She stood up placing our plates on the sink.

I smile and nodded watching her walk away. Something about her is off... Is she not in the mood or something?

"I have morning class today." I groaned in frustration when me and Chaeyoung walked in the school hallway.

It's 7 in the morning I have it in a few minutes when the bell rings. There are less people because a few have the morning class.

"That's depressing. I was just thinking about pulling you into a room where no one could disturb us." Chaeyoung held my hand and lead me to someplace else.

I felt my cheeks get hot and couldn't utter a word to stop her. As soon as we entered an empty classroom she held my waist as I was leaning on the wall.

She held my cheek and just looked me with a smile on her face.

"Okay now you're scaring me." I said chuckling while holding her waist, pulling her close to me.

"I just want to know if you're serious about us. I can't just stand here and be a support system to you."

I frowned and moved my hand to the side of her face to comfort her. Is this what's bothering her?

"You are not a support system. You're more than that and you know it." She dropped her hands and looked away from my eyes.

"Hey hey. I really like you Chaeyoung. It wouldn't be me to let you go just like that." I said and she chuckled looking up and saw her eyes with tears.

My smiled dropped and I can feel my heart break just by seeing her like this. I sighed and hugged her.

"Then you wouldn't mind to go to one more date with me on thursday?" She asked and I chuckled saying yes.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything."

She pulled away and smiled at me. Her tears suddenly flowed down her cheek and I took the liberty to wipe it off.

Again, It's so hurtful to see her cry. I know I should comfort her and do everything I can do to make her smile again.

"Can I kiss you now?" She asked and I chuckled before leaning in for a kiss.

I felt my heartbeat increase when our movements get in sync. I switched our places and she was now leaning on the wall and I had to support my weight by putting my other hand on the wall.

I feel like it's been hours since we were in that room when the bell finally rings. I can't just let go of her.

"Whoa slow down. You have-"

She stopped talking when I kissed her again and she didn't complain.

"I can be late or skip first period." I said and continued to make out with her and I could feel her smile against my lips.

I can't stop this moment. My hands won't let go of her cheek that is begging to be elsewhere. My mind keeps running to somewhere it shouldn't.

I've done it hundreds of times but I can't do it with a girl I genuinely like in a empty dirty classroom. I can keep this going for hours but I can't resist the urge to take things further.

"Okay okay..." I said and finally pulled away making her laugh breathless.

"Someday special Y/n." She reminded me and I nodded breathing heavily.

"Can't that day be now? I can drive." I joked making her laugh slapping my shoulder.

"Go. I'll be staying the cafeteria." She kissed my cheek and held my hand opening the door.

The hallways were empty already and I knew I'm about to have detention or community service. Well it was worth it.

"I'll see you later." Chaeyoung smiled and I nodded going our seperate ways. I had to watch her disappear so that I can go in my class.

My smile faded and went inside the classroom feeling empty.

"Nice of you to join us Miss Lee."

I rolled my eyes and nodded going to my seat. It's going to be a long day here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.3K 14
Jisoo a famous singer secretly in relationship with Shin Y/n. They had been in secret relationships for 3 years. But one day, jisoo got a dating scan...
48.8K 1.9K 28
Once upon a time there is Y/n, L/n an kind, shy, beautiful smart girl who used to be an YouTuber and singer but she quits during her last performance...
DESTINY By Silver

Fanfiction

18.6K 1K 19
When no one Is with you there is a true friend who help you in your hardest time this was the thing yn's father always told her.on yn's wedding day w...
8.7K 279 19
Nayeon prefers being a coward than breaking a relation/friendship. She likes her best friend, Mina. But the latter doesn't and wouldn't cause she has...