š’®š’¶š’»š‘’ & š’®š‘œš“Šš“ƒš’¹

By NLPrivett

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN š”š”²š”°š”± š” š”©š”¬š”°š”¢ š”¶š”¬š”²š”Æ š”¢š”¶š”¢š”° š”—š”„š”¢ š”°š”²š”« š”¦š”° š”¤š”¬š”¦š”«š”¤ š””š”¬š”“š”« š”œš”¬š”²... More

š“¢š“Ŗš“Æš“® & š“¢š“øš“¾š“·š“­
i. Galaxy & Rose
ii. Galaxy & Rose
iii. Galaxy & Rose
i. The End of the World
ii. The End of the World
iii. The End of the World
Bad Dreams
i. The Unquiet Dead
ii. The Unquiet Dead
iii. The Unquiet Dead
Not alright
i. Aliens of London
iii. Aliens of London
i. World War III
ii. World War III
iii. World War III
iv. World War III
i. Dalek
ii. Dalek
i. Father's Day
ii. Father's Day
Getting to know you
The Empty Child
i. The Doctor Dances
ii. The Doctor Dances
iii. The Doctor Dances
Trenzalore
Trenzalore Part 2
i. Boom Town
ii. Boom Town
iii. Boom Town
i. Bad Wolf
ii. Bad Wolf
i. The Parting of Ways
ii. The Parting of Ways

ii. Aliens of London

1K 27 7
By NLPrivett

Sitting on the roof of the apartment complex that I lived in always calmed me down. I don't know why but it always has. "You alright?" someone asks. I turn my head and see the Doctor sitting down next to me. "Yeah. Just needed to calm down. Rose will be here soon because she knows that this is my safe spot. Mum doesn't like it up here so this is the only place I can get away from her," I tell him and he nods his head.

"What did you mean back thereby 'do you know what they could do with all of the information in my books?'" the doctor asks. I chuckle and rub my arm.

"You caught that, huh? Well, ever since I was nine, nine a half, these TARDIS blue books have been popping up on the doorstep with just a note. One note with each book and it said, there will help Galaxy with her dreams. Give it to her and don't let anyone look at them. They stay in the house at all times. If anyone gets ahold of these books, people could use this against her. It was signed by with two initials. R.S. Don't know who it is but whoever it is, has been very nice to me by giving me these books," I tell him.

"Still doesn't answer my question," he tells me.

"Okay. I was trying to avoid telling you but since you're so persistent, I have to tell you. So, these TARDIS blue books, I write all my dreams in them as you know. But do you know what these dreams are about? Did Rose tell you?" I ask him but he shakes his head. "They're about you. Well, past versions of you." he looks at me in shock.

"Have any ideas why?" he asks me but I shake my head.

"Nope. No clue at all. Mum ended up sending me to a psychiatrist who kept telling me that the dreams weren't real and the person in my dreams wasn't real. I didn't listen. Ended up getting sent to thirty-two different ones here in London. Kept biting and screaming at them. Mum ended giving up when I was twelve. Eight a year," I tell him.

"So you still have no clue why you keep having these dreams?" he asks me but I shake my head again. "No. There's this door in my head that has the reasoning to it but I can't get into it. And it's stressful when I try to get into it. It's one of the reasons why I pass out. I try to get into the door after the dream but I can't and I use so much energy trying to get into it, I pass out," I tell him and he nods his head.

*********

"We can't tell her, we can't even begin," Rose sighs, sitting next to me lacing her shoes. "She's never going to forgive us."

"We missed a year... was it good?" I ask the Doctor.

"Middling," he shrugs making me laugh.

"You're so useless," Rose shrugs.

"Well, if it's this much trouble, are you going to stay here now?" the Doctor asks us but I shake my head. "Not a chance. I love it out there. It's relaxing. This," I say pointing around us. "is too stressful. Can't get a good enough routine to relax," I tell him.

"I don't know... we can't do that to her again, though," Rose tells us.

"Well, she's not coming with us," the Doctor mutters seriously and I look at Rose and we burst out laughing. "Oh, God no," I tell him.

"No chance," Rose agrees.

"I don't do families," the Doctor tells us. I shake my head and look down, knowing why he doesn't. The dreams about the Doctor doesn't exactly help because I know what he's been through. "She slapped you," Rose laughs. 

"Nine hundred years of space and time and I've never been slapped by someone's mother," he huffs but I look up at him in shock. Wait... did he just say?

"You face," she laughs.

"It hurt!" he whines, grabbing his cheek with his hand.

"You're so gay," Rose mutters.

"When you say 'nine hundred years'..." I trail off looking out into the distance.

"That's my age," he tells me.

"You're-," I clear my throat slightly. "You're nine hundred years old?" I ask him.

"Yes," the Doctor mutters.

"Mum's right, Galaxy, that's one hell of an age gap," Rose tells me but I shake my head, blushing slightly. "We've seen all that stuff up there, the size of it, and we can't say a word! Aliens and spaceships and things, and we're the only people on the planet Earth who knows they exist," Rose tell us but I roll my eyes. Except for Sarah Jane Smith. Only companion left on earth who is alive. Rest of them are dead. 

I hear a loud horn beeping and the Doctor pulls Rose and me down to the ground just as a spaceship flies over our heads. The three of us look at the ship in shock when it crashes into Elizabeth Tower and then curves, landing in the Thames. The Doctor looks between me and Rose and we all start laughing but I yelp as soon as Rose grabs onto my hand and I'm dragged off.

*********

There were people everywhere in the streets; soldiers, police officers, pedestrians trying to get a look at the ship that has crashed. "It's blocked off," the Doctor tells us.

"Really? We haven't noticed," I tell him sarcastically.

"Cheeky," the Doctor pokes my check and I blush slightly.

"We're miles from the centre," Rose says. "The scene must be gridlocked; the whole of London must be closing down."

"I know! I can't believe I'm here to see this! This is fantastic!" the Doctor exclaims.

"How is this fantastic, exactly? A ship has crashed and it might be dangerous, not to mention, it broke Elizabeth Tower as well," I tell him but he chuckles. 

"Oh, there's the Galaxy I know. Concerned about other things and people before herself," the Doctor laughs but I roll my eyes. "Shut up, Doctor," I mutter quietly crossing my arms over my chest. "Did you know this was going to happen?" Rose butts in.

"Nope," he laughs.

"Do you recognise the ship?" I ask.

"Nope," the Doctor repeats.

"Do you, Galaxy?" Rose asks me but I shrug my shoulders.

"Can't say. I would check my journals but someone threw them all out," I say, rolling my eyes. "Oh, I'm so glad I've got you," folding her arms, Rose tells us this.

"I bet you are," the Doctor beams at her and I snicker.

"This is what I travel for, girls! To see history happening right in front of you," the Doctor beams at us and I roll my eyes. "Well, let's go see it!" Rose smiles. "Never mind traffic, we've got the TARDIS!"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Rose," I tell her.

"Galaxy's right. They've already got one spaceship in the middle of London, don't want to shove another one on top," the Doctor explains to us. 

"But yours looks like a blue Police Box. No one's going to notice," Rose tells us trying to reason with us. "You'd be surprised. An emergency like this? There'll be all kinds of people watching. Trust me, the TARDIS stays where it is," the Doctor smiles at us.

"So, history's happening and you're what? Just stuck here? Like... like normal people?" Rose asks the Doctor. "Yes, we are," the Doctor smirks at us.

"I'm fine with that," I tell him and he pokes my cheek.

"Of course you would, wouldn't you?" he asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"We could always do what everyone else does," Rose offers, butting into mine and the Doctor's conversation. "We could watch it on TV," she tells us and I roll my eyes.

*********

(Ignore the basketball, glasses and backpack. Galaxy has a different bag)

I sit in my room, at my desk with the lamp on because it's dark outside. I've been in my room for a good five hours trying to write down previous dreams from my other books but I can't focus because of the noise coming from the front room because mum decided to call all of her friends over for a 'welcome home party' for me and Rose and to celebrate the aliens. I drop my pen on my desk and lean backwards on my chair and run my hands through my hair, trying to ignore the noise but I can't block the noise out. I get up out of my chair and walk out of my room, only to see the Doctor walking out of the front door. I meet Rose's eyes and I nod my head, she gets up from her seat and we both follow him out of the front door. "And where do you think you're going?" I ask the Doctor.

"Nowhere!" the Doctor exclaims quickly, spinning around to look at me and Rose. "It's just a bit too human in there for me. History just happened and they're talking about where you can buy dodgy top-up cards for half price," he scoffs. "I'm off on a wander, that's all." I roll my eyes.

"Right," I scoff.

"There's a spaceship on the Thames and you're just "wandering"?" Rose asks.

"Nothing to do with me! It's not an invasion! That was a genuine crash landing. The angle of descent, the colour of smoke, everything! It's perfect!" he exclaims and I chuckle, shaking my head. "So..." I trail off wondering where this is going.

"So maybe this is it!" the Doctor beams. "First contact! The day mankind officially comes into contact with an alien race. I'm not interfering because you've got to handle this on your own," he shakes his head. "That's when the human race finally grows up. Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay! Now you can expand!" he laughs in delight whilst Rose and I smile. "You don't need me. Go and celebrate history. Spend some time with your mum," he waves us off.

"Don't want to. It's why I have trapped myself in my room for the past five hours," I tell him but he waves me back off. He starts to walk off but I stop him. "Promise you won't disappear?" Rose asks him. The Doctor stops, turns back around and walks back over to me and Rose. "Tell you what," the Doctor says smiling and pulling two chains out of his pocket. "TARDIS keys. About time you both had one," he tells us handing. I smile at him, grabbing the TARDIS key, putting it around my neck so I didn't lose it. "Thank you," I smile, kissing the Doctor on the cheek but I immediately run back to the apartment as soon as I do. I run into the apartment and into my room, falling onto my bed groaning. I hear my bedroom door shut. "Why did I have to do that? I probably made a fool out of myself. Uh," I groan in frustration. "I feel so stupid!" I turn around on the bed and look at the ceiling. "Well, you seem stupid at some points. But I found it cute. You like the Doctor," she pokes my stomach but I swat her hand away.

"Shut up," I groan. I sit up and move back and lay back down so my head's on my pillow. "I'm gonna have a nap because I have a feeling that this is going to be a long night," I tell Rose closing my eyes and drifting off the sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2K 21
(ORIGINAL VERSION) For a girl who's lived a normal life on Earth for years, is she ready to see the universe from a different perspective? *** Willow...
11.1K 312 22
its in the title. Requests are open
12.9K 355 19
" š™š™šš™–š™”š™žš™©š™® š™žš™Ø š™–š™”š™Øš™¤ š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™– š™˜š™¤š™£š™Øš™©š™§š™Ŗš™˜š™©. " š˜‹š˜š˜šš˜Šš˜“š˜ˆš˜š˜”š˜Œš˜™ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜‹š˜°š˜¤š˜µš˜°š˜³ š˜žš˜©š˜°, š˜‰š˜‰š˜Š š˜„š˜°š˜¦š˜“, š˜£š˜¶ļæ½...
7.8K 401 16
*Unedited* COMPLETE Doctor Who x The Originals AU Series One The Doctor x OC