Arshi FS: Never Let Me Go [C...

By bubbilicious76

A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some roma... More

NLMG - Part 1
NLMG Part 2
NLMG Part 3 - A
NLMG Part 3 - B
NLMG Part 3 - C
NLMG Part 4 - A
NLMG Part 4 - B
NLMG Part 5 - B
Epilogue

NLMG Part 5 - A

21.1K 555 75
By bubbilicious76

Arvind was worried, the way Arnav had argued with his mother and then left in anger, he was worried that he will argue or more yell on Khushi. He didn't want anything to go wrong in their relation. After long he had seen his son happy and contented with his life, he didn't want the misunderstanding created by Ratna and Astha to prolong between them. So he was pacing in the living room ... waiting for them to get back.

Lavanya and Akash was also standing there, watching him going to and fro. Lavanya passed a look to Akash and then gesture towards Arvind. Akash moves to his father and held his shoulder. "Dad relax, why are you getting tensed up?", said Akash.

"You're asking me that, didn't you see how angry Arnav was. I am worried that he might ...", Arvind left the sentence in complete.

"Bade Papa, didn't you see how much he loves Khushi? He would never hurt her. I am sure of it", said Lavanya coming close to Arvind.

"Yes dad, Lavanya is right. Don't you trust bhai?", said Akash.

"It's not about trust Akash, what if Khushi refuse to come here? Arnav will be hurt and angry. I know Arnav, when he gets angry he think less and act more and later he regrets. I don't want anything to happen of that sort between them", said Arvind in worried tone.

"Bade Papa, I know what you're trying to say. But there is a difference between Arnav before and Arnav now. He is deeply in love with Khushi, he won't let anything come between them and didn't you heard what he said in last, that he would never let Khushi go.", said Lavanya with a smile, "So just go and sleep and don't worry. You will be seeing a happy Arnav and Khushi in the morning and I can bet on that".

Arvind wasn't going even after Akash and Lavanya's insisting him not to worry and take rest. But then he had to go as then Rahul and Anjali came home. Fortunately they had been away to their friends gathering and came home late, so they didn't know what happened nor Lavanya, Akash and Arvind told them.

Atlast on Lavanya's assurance that she will wait here for them and make sure that everything is right and will let him know if things are not right, Arvind went to his room. Hoping to see both Arnav and Khushi together and happy.

Akash wanted to company Lavanya but she also made him to go to his room, as she knew Payal will be angry at what Arnav had said and wanted Akash to pacify her which he didn't want to do at all. Nevertheless he went to his room and saw Payal sitting on bed, who stood up seeing him entering the room. Akash didn't want to get into any argument so he went straight to his cupboard to take out his night clothes.

"I can't believe you let your brother insult me and instead of stopping him, you too insulted me", said Payal angrily. Akash simply ignored her and went to washroom. Payal got more angry seeing his ignorance. She waited for him to come out.

After few minutes Akash came back and went to his side of bed, Payal went to him and grab his arm turning him to face her, "You cannot ignore me Akash, you have to answer me how could you do that to me? You're my husband ... you should be supporting your wife, not insulting her infront of the family", said Payal angrily.

"What wife, what family Payal?", said Akash getting angry himself, "Have you ever consider this family as yours? Have you done any single thing till now which bhai was saying haan ... tell me Payal have you ever cooked dinner or lunch solely yourself? Have you ever tended to my parents or relatives? Have you ever taken care of my things? Have you ever asked me about my day or how I was doing when I come late night after office? Have you ever sacrificed your sleep for me when I was sick? No Payal you haven't done any single thing which a wife does ... so don't ask me to act like a husband when you can't be a wife yourself".

"Wife? You want me to act like a maid here, who will cook and clean for you, press your clothes or polish your shoes, who wake till late night until you come home, who would stay hungry waiting for you to come home. Is that what you want me to be, a maid for you?", said Payal in anger.

"You're still not understanding Payal", said Akash in frustrated tone, "Doing things for your family and husband doesn't make you a maid for godsake. I am not asking you to press my clothes or polish my shoes. What I want is your time and care Payal. What I want is that my wife cooks for me, bring lunch for me to office once a week or even month. What I want is that my wife wait for me atleast one day when I come late from office so that I can have dinner with her instead of my bhabi and bhai. I want to spend time with my wife, to talk about my day. The whole day I work in office and when I come back either you're sleeping, talking on phone or planning night out with your friends ... where am I in all this Payal?",

"If you want all this to be done by your wife then you shouldn't have married me. I am like this, I don't like to do house stuff ok. I don't have to do a thing in my own home, we have servants to that for, I can't be a maid just because you want me to do all this", said Payal in annoyance.

"You know what, you're right. I shouldn't have gotten married to you, if I knew then I would never have.", asid Akash.

"Fine then go and marry some maid who can do all that stuff for you", said Payal in anger.

"I think I will just do that. Mom should have asked me to divorce you instead of Khushi bhabi", said Akash in grave tone and went out of the room, leaving shocked Payal behind.

Akash went to the guest room and sit on the bed. He was so hurt by Payal words. How can she think he wanted her to act like a maid? Doing things for your husband doesn't make you a maid. He have seen how Khushi took care of his brother since the beginning of their marriage, not only Arnav she took care of everyone and everything in this house. He have seen her staying awake late night when Arnav came late night from office, not eating until he eats, making coffee for him every evening. Buying shirts and planning that special dinner at pool side for Arnav. Bringing lunch for him to office, not only for Arnav but for him and Dad as well, sometimes helping Arnav in office work too. He have seen her running here and there, preparing for functions and attending to relatives. Taking care of dad and mom's health and medicines. He has seen her taking care of Lavanya when she came from her in-laws. Khushi had done so much for this house and everyone. She was the perfect bahu and wife. And to think that his mom asked her to divorce bhai was so not right. He can imagine that his bhabhi would be so hurt by this.

He wanted Payal to do the same, not each and every thing, but some at least. He wished that he could get to see his wife waiting for him, cooking dinner or do something special, bringing lunch to office so that he can have some private time with his wife. He had done everything what a husband should do. Fulfilling her every wish, be it going to some posh restaurant or to buy expensive stuff. He never stopped her from meeting her friends and going out with them for dinner and movies. He never asked her to cook until now, never asked her to prepare his clothes for office. He never stopped her from going to her own home and spending days there. He even stayed awake whole night when she was suffering from high fever. He had taken few days off from office to be there with her. And if he just ask few things in return ... that is not much, is it?

Akash don't know how to make Payal understand. May be they don't belong together. May be he should have refuse his mother when she brought the proposal. He wanted to fall in love and then marry the girl. But seeing his mother upset over Arnav's refusal he agreed to marry to his mom choice. And now thinking about it, it was the wrong decision he had made. Payal was not the kind of girl he wanted. He wanted someone like his Khushi Bhabi, nice, caring and kind hearted. He rubs his face and lay down on the bed feeling tired. He will have to have a talk with his parents soon about this.

--------------------------------------------------

Arnav stopped the car in the porch and went out, Khushi looked at him coming to her side. He opened the door and grabs her hand taking her out and shut the door. He moves towards the front door.

In all 30 minute drive from her home to here Arnav didn't utter one single word. She had seen him angry before, shouting yelling or giving angry looks. But now, he hasn't done any of those things and it made Khushi more worried. She didn't have the courage to ask him. She thought to wait once they are in their room, then she will ask him.

As they enter the living room area, Khushi saw Lavanya standing from the sofa and coming to them. "Lavanya please, I do not want to hear anything right now.", said Arnav looking at Lavanya sternly.

"Relax Arnav; I know it's between you two so as I am not gonna say anything. I am just here on behalf of Bade Papa as he was worried that Khushi might refuse to come home", said Lavanya and looked at Khushi who was shock to hear that.

"Just like I said before Lavanya, even if she want to, I will never let her go away", said Arnav looking at Khushi intensely and with some anger. Khushi gulped hearing this.

"I know very well", said Lavanya and move close to Khushi, "I am glad you're here, once the matter is sort out between you two, I would like to have a chat with you missy".

"Lavanya, what are you ...", Arnav was saying when Lavanya cut him, "Gosh Arnav relax I am not gona yell on her ... just want to talk about few things ok. Now go, you two talk or whatever you guys wana do", said Lavanya winking at them gesturing towards the stairs.

Arnav tug at Khushi's hand and move towards the stairs, Khushi couldn't do anything and just follow Arnav up the stairs and into their room. Lavanya too went to her room, praying for them.

Arnav push Khushi in with little force which made her swirl and she came face to face with Arnav, who turned and locked the doors. The room was a little dark as the only light was coming from pool side area as the sliding doors were open.

"Arnavji ... are ... are you angry with me?", asked Khushi gulping as she saw him coming towards her removing his waist coat, he wasn't wearing his suit coat.

Arnav threw the waist coat on recliner and move ahead, with each of his step Khushi move a step back. Finally her back hit the cupboard and Arnav trap her between his arms by placing both his hand on either side of her. Khushi gulped again seeing him close to her; she couldn't look into his intense eyes.

While driving towards her home Arnav was really very angry, that why didn't she tell him the instance when his mother asked her to divorce him. If not then, then why not tell him when he asked her what is worrying her. He hates being lied to. He wanted to yell on her, to shake her, ask her why she didn't retort back to his mother. Didn't she love him? He knew she did, as past months flash across his mind while driving back to home.

All those moments and her care, her blushing and her shyness ... all those things reflected her love and care for him. Then what made her accept the things which his mother have told her?And after thinking on those lines he realized that Khushi still doubts that somewhere Arnav might have feelings for Lavanya. She was feeling insecure. But why? If he can understand all her gestures and her love without being said, then why couldn't she understand his? And the reason came in his mind was that because Khushi had no such person in his life with whom she shared those feelings with before. Like he somewhat did with Lavanya. Then he thought if Khushi had someone in her life then how would he have felt. Yes he would feel jealous and insecure too. And then he realised that he have to make Khushi realize his love for her. If he confesses to her now, she might think that he is only doing it to prove his mother wrong. She still might not believe it entirely. And to make her believe his feelings he have to give her the assurance that he loves her only ... like she does. An assurance that he belongs to her only, just like she belongs to him only. And he is going to do just that.

Arnav look at her anxious face and lowered eyes. He knew what he is going to do will shock her but he doesn't know any other way to do it. So he leaned in and places a kiss on side of her neck.

Khushi gasped and clutched her saree with both hands. Her breath hitched as she felt him placing a kiss on other side of neck. He places another kiss there and then another ... now moving towards her collar bone.

"Ar ..naa...av..ji ... w..haa..at are..you..uu dooi...ng?", said Khushi with difficulty as she felt her heart beating faster and faster.

Arnav didn't reply to her and kiss her on middle of her chest above her saree pallu. Khushi grabs his shoulder and tried to push him but Arnav didn't bugde.

"Arnavji .. you ... you can't do this", said Khushi as she look at him.

"Why? Why can't I do this?", said Arnav with intense full eyes. "Tum biwi ho meri. Mein ju chahey ker sakhta hun. Haq hai muje ... tum per ... tumhari . hur . ik . cheez per (you are my wife. i can do whatever i want. i have a right ... on you ... on every single thing of yours)", said Arnav pressing on the last 3 words.

Khushi got shocked hearing this, she was lost in his words that she didn't knew that Arnav removed the pin from above her pallu. Her trance broke when she felt her pallu move away.

"Arnavji", Khushi gasped as she cover her chest and turn away, her pallu now lying on floor.

Arnav remove her hair to the side, exposing her back. He move close making his front touch her back. Khushi started to breath heavily when she felt him placing kisses on her back of neck and to the sides on exposed skin.

"Arnavji ... please ... please don't do this", said Khushi nervously closing her eyes tightly. She cannot understand why he is doing this. Wasn't he supposed to be angry with her, wasn't he supposed to yell on her, wasn't he supposed to ask her about the matter? Then why? Why isn't he doing all that and instead doing this which is making her body trembles and feeling ... feeling don't know what ... she cannot decipher that.

"Why?", she heard him whispering on her ear as she felt his hand coming over her bare stomach. And her breath hitches again.

"Because ... because ... we .. need to talk Arnavji", said Khushi as she felt his other hand on blouse hooks. "yes we need to talk and discuss ... about ... about ...", Khushi couldn't continue as she felt him un-hook her blouse.

"Talk about what?", said Arnav huskily as he undid the dori as well and move her blouse a bit down exposing her shoulder. Khushi opened her eyes and quickly turn and place her hand on his bare shoulder to stop him.

What bare shoulders? Hey Devi Maiyya when did he remove his shirt?, thought Khushi looking at his bare chest. She looks at his face anxiously. His half face was in shadow and half was showing due to the light coming from outside giving him an alluring look.

Arnav place his hand around her waist and pull her to him. Khushi gasped with the sudden movement and got scared a bit seeing him leaning in. She knew what will be coming. Is she ready for it? She thought. But she didn't get to think on it further as her eyes got shut the next second feeling his lips on her.

Khushi dig her nails into his shoulder as he took her upper lips between his and started to suck on it. She felt a burning sensation throughout her body, especially down there.

Arnav was feeling the same sensation, he had thought so many time of kissing her but every time he dismisses the thought thinking that Khushi might be uncomfortable or not ready. But today after getting to know what she is thinking or doubting, he didn't want to control himself anymore and want to show her how much he wanted to love her.

Involuntary Khushi pressed herself more into him, moaning due to his ministrations on her lips, which in return give him the opportunity to plunge his tongue in and taste her sweet mouth. And just in seconds the gentle kiss turns into a passionate one, though Khushi wasn't kissing him back but letting him do what he wants to. She was so lost in the new feeling that she didn't know when Arnav led her towards the bed. Her senses alerted her when she felt herself lay down on the bed and felt Arnav coming over her.

"Ar .. n...n..a..aavji ... plea...ase st ...t...o..op", said Khushi, her voice shaking as her heart pounded hard against her ribs. She put her hands on his shoulder and try to push him away but Arnav grabs her hands and put them on bed on either side of her. Khushi shakes her head, telling him not to go further, as she was getting somewhat scared from the new feelings in her body, but Arnav leaned in and started kissing her on cheeks, nose, chin, jaw and move down to her neck and chest.

Oh my god, where did my blouse go?, thought Khushi hazily as she started to get lost again into his kisses. Khushi moan again feeling him kissing on swell of her breast and over her bra. She wanted to stop him but at the same time want him to continue as she had never felt this kind of feeling before, a feeling that is making her whole body burn.

Arnav knew he should stop, he hasn't thought to go this further ... he just wanted to give her few kisses here and there. But now, he couldn't not stop himself, and hearing her moans, he just wanted to get lost in her. He moves down kissing her midriff and then stomach. He move further down removing her petticoat along with her panties. Khushi didn't knew when he remove her reaming clothes and as well as his. She was just too lost into the sensation that she just knew that she wanted this ... she wanted this burning feeling to get off... she wanted the ache to remove which she was feeling in her lower region. Khushi haven't participated in doing anything but her body responded with each and every touch of his.

Finally her haziness removed when she felt him going inside her, breaking her barrier. A cry escapes her lips due to pain. Few tears flow down from her eyes, she didn't know whether it was due to pain or due to the feeling that the deed is done or due to the feeling that finally she belongs to him now ... in each and every sense.

Arnav place kisses all over her face and said soothing words into her ears. He started to move, slowly at first to make her adjust with it and then the pace increase as Khushi shut her eyes and her legs wound around his waist on their own accord. And the next few minutes were just heaven for both of them. They can just feel each other and nothing else. Arnav hold Khushi close to his body as both got near to their climax and they both sought a release together moaning each other names. Arnav place his head on side of her chest as his breathes were coming back to normal. Khushi too came back from her heaven and her mind registered what had happened. More tears flow from her eyes. She didn't event knew why. Arnav move back when he heard her sob.

"Khushi ...", Arnav said her name.

"Why?", said Khushi in a low tone. Arnav move away from her and switch on the side table lamp. The room got dimly lit. He came back to her side hovering her with just upper part of his body.

"Khushi ... did I hurt you much?", asked Arnav worriedly. Khushi shakes her head in No and then look into his eyes, "Why you did this?".

"You still asking me why I did this?", said Arnav as he wipes her tears, "Don't you know why two people do this?".

Khushi turn her face to side, "Ap humse pyar nahi kertey. (You don't love me)"

"Acha ... subha newspaper mein aya tha kya?(Is that so ... did it come in the morning newspaper?)", said Arnav a little sarcastically.

Khushi close her eyes and press her lips to control her sob. Arnav runs back of his fingers over her cheek, "Agar pyar nahi kerta toh yeh sub kerta (If i didn't love you, would i have done this)".

Khushi look back at him astonished, "Ap humse pyar kertey hein (You love me ...)", said Khushi as she felt her heart had started its fast DHAK DHAK again.

Arnav leaned in and give a peck on her lips, "Bhut pyar kerta hun tumse Khushi ... itna k mujey khud nahi maloom (I love you so much khushi ... i don't even know my self how much)".

More tears escape her eyes as she hit his shoulder 2, 3 times, "Toh pehle khabi kaha kion nahi?" (so why didn't you said it before), said Khushi as she sniffed and sob a little.

"Tum ne kaha? (Did you?)", said Arnav sternly, "Tumne bhi toh khabi nahi kaha k mujse pyar kerti ho (You never told me before that you love me too)".

Khushi turn her face to side again not having answer to this.

"But you know why I never bother to know or asked you about this?", said Arnav turning her face to him, "Because I knew that you love me Khushi, I could feel your love in your every care, your every gesture and your every worry for me."

Khushi just stare at him astonishingly and surprise at what he had just said. Arnav runs his thumb near to her lips, "If I can understand your love Khushi without even you vocal about it why couldn't you? In these past months we spend together, didn't my gestures, my care and worry showed you my love? Tell me Khushi ... why you doubted that I still have feelings for Lavanya when I made it clear before our wedding that I have moved on ... haven't I been honest with you since the beginning?", said Arnav little sadly.

Khushi nodded her head in answer. "Then tell me what made you think that I still have feelings for Lavanya? Is it because I had spent more time with her when she came here after the incident?", asked Arnav.

Khushi didn't knew what to tell him, yes it was partially because of this and partially when his mother told her that they didn't find the love between them and think that Arnav still love Lavanya ... It was the seed of doubt that was planted in her mind by them.

"Khushi I thought you would understand this. I have told you how devastated Lavanya was when she lost her father, she had went into a shell back then, it took me long time to make her come back to life. I didn't want it to happen again. She was hurt twice this time, one by her husband and second losing her baby. I thought being a women yourself you would understand how hurting it is. But I guess I was wrong, I shouldn't have thought myself that you would understand this ... I should have asked you. If I knew what you were thinking then I would never have spent that much time with Lavanya. I should never have cared for her.", said Arnav

Khushi shakes her head, "How can you say that Arnavji? Lavanya ji is your friend and I understand that she needed all the care ... I ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut her.

"But still you doubted, haven't you?", said Arnav and Khushi got quite ... it's the truth. Yes she still doubted.

"If not, then you would have retorted back to Mom when she asked you to divorce me. But you didn't ... infact when they asked you to think about it you haven't said anything in return. And when I asked you many times what is troubling you lied to me and hide the matter from me ... tell me why?", said Arnav in serious tone.

"I ... I don't know Arnavji ... I ... I was scared that ... that ...", Khushi pressed her lips again as she control not to sob but couldn't control her tears which flow down.

"I will tell you why ... because you were not sure about our relationship, you were not sure whether I love you or not ... you were scared that what if I still do have feelings for Lavanya and eventually you had to go away? Right?", said Arnav and Khushi looked at him surprise as he had said that exact thing that was going in her mind and heart when Ratna and Astha said all those things to her. More tears flow from her eyes and Arnav wipes them away.

"You know a person takes time to think about the matter only when he/she is not sure about it. When Lavanya told me about this matter, I went straight home and argued with mom that how can she ask something like that from you ... I didn't think twice and told them that what they did was wrong ... you know why? Because I was sure about our relationship Khushi. I was sure about your love for me. I was sure about my love for you that I told them how much I love you and what you mean to me. I was so angry on them that how can they even think about this", said Arnav sternly.

"You ... you were angry on me too right ... I ... I thought ... you will yell on me", said Khushi sniffing.

"Oh yes Khushi I was ... I was so damn angry on you that I did want to yell on you ... I wanted to shake you that why didn't you tell me about this and how can you just simply walk away and not fight back with them. But later I realize your doubts and the thing what you needed most was assurance ... assurance about my love ... about our relationship.", said Arnav as he move close to her and nuzzles his nose with hers.

"I could have an argument with you, could have confessed my love to you ... but you know actions have more impact than words and I wanted you to feel what is between us", said Arnav as he press his chest over hers.

Khushi gasped and looked to side closing her eyes, shy to look into his intense and desire full eyes, as her breath hitched.

"You know there are two scenarios in which a human's mind stop working and only heart feels", said Arnav and Khushi look at him, wanting to know.

"One in extreme pain and other in extreme pleasure", said Arnav as he kissed and lick her neck, Khushi blushed hard and arched her back a bit, feeling the similar ache returning to her lower region. Her hands went around his neck.

"I wanted you to feel this Khushi. I wanted you to realize what we have ... what we share. I wanted you to realize how much I love you ... ache for you ... that there is no one for me beside you ... only you and me", said Arnav as he places his lips on her and kissed her passionately. And Khushi could only melt in the sensation of it.

Arnav break the kiss only when he felt the lack of oxygen, he rubs his thumb over her now slightly swallon lips.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi said his name as she cupped his cheek. Arnav turned his face and kiss her palm.

"Hum bhi apse bhut pyar kertey hein (I too, love you very much)", said Khushi softly and somewhat sleepy.

Arnav chuckled as he knew by looking at her face that she is sleepy, "Janta hun (i know)", said Arnav as he peck her lips and finally move away to side gathering her in his arms. And just like he had thought she soon drifted to sleep, both emotionally and physically tired.

Sometime later Khushi's sleep broke; she was feeling cozy and warm and didn't want this feeling to get over. She snuggle more into the warmth and move her hand. Her eyes open feeling some hard plane and slight beating. She move up a little getting shocked at first seeing Arnav sleeping an inch away from her, hugging her and that too without clothes and then the next moment she blushed to the root realizing the reason for the lack of their clothes. She place her head again on his shoulder and runs her hand over his bare chest ... the beating she felt was of his heart.

The scenes flashed in her mind, how angry Arnav was looking when he came to pick her up and didn't said single word whole drive, how he drag her to their room, how he started kissing her and then made love to her ... how he asked her questions and answered them ... how he explain to her.

"Bhut pyar kerta hun tumse Khushi ... itna k mujey khud nahi maloom".
(I love you so much khushi ... i don't even know my self how much)

"If I can understand your love Khushi without even vocal about it why couldn't you? In these past months we spend together, didn't my gestures, my care and worry show you my love?"

"I was sure about your love for me ... I was sure about my love for you that I told them how much I love you and what you mean to me."

"I wanted you to feel what is between us"

"I wanted you to feel this Khushi ... I wanted you to realize what we have ... what we share. I wanted you to realize how much I love you"

Khushi didn't know when tears started to flow from her eyes, as she sit up clutching the sheet over her chest. His every word shows how deeply he feels for her and how much he loves her. He must have been hurt getting to know about the divorce matter from other person than her. It should be her to tell him about it. And she knew that Arnav never liked being lied to and she did that and also hid an important matter.

She then remember her father's word to think from Arnav's perspective as well and she thought what if It was Arnav with whom Ratna had asked to divorce her and Arnav lie to her about it and then she gets to know from other person, she would have felt so bad and hurt. And look here instead of getting angry, yelling, doing argument ... he just shown her how much he loves her and feels for her.

Khushi look to side, watching Arnav sleeping face as different thoughts runs in her mind.

Yes he had told her that he does not love Lavanya anymore and wanted to move on, he was caring, kind and a best husband till now. He never forced her for anything, and always tried to make her happy. She knew that Arnav would never go behind her back and cheat her; she was scared that what if he still has feelings for Lavanya, what if her love was not enough to make him bind to her. She didn't want to receive his love only as responsibility. She wanted him to love her just like a man loves his women ... and Arnav just shown her the same. And she ... she hurted him.

Did her faith was weak that with one saying of Ratna she started to doubt on their relation? How can she say those words, that she wanted Arnav to care for her just like he was doing at that time for Lavanya ... didn't Arnav always cared for her? He even one time pressed her feet and legs. He would wake till late until she is comfortably sleeping during her period days and one time when she was sick how he took off from office to be with her all the time. How stupid she was that she didn't understood all this. And Arnav ... he did. Not only that, he understood her insecurities and doubts as well and instead of yelling or arguing with her, he loved her.

He never initiated any intimacy without knowing her comfort. He never demand pleasures from her like husbands do from their wives. Because she knew that he knew she is not ready and feel a bit scared. But today when Arnav did all this, she didn't feel scared ... instead she felt like wanting more. At first she wanted to stop him, but later she felt the need to be consumed by him herself. How gently and passionately he loved her. And what she did, she hurted him.

Arnav sleep broke with slight sniffing sound and he looked at side to find Khushi sitting on bed, clutching the quilt to her chest and crying silently.

"Khushi...", said Arnav and she look at him quickly wipe her tears.

"Khushi, why are crying?", asked Arnav with concern as he too sit up on the bed.

"its nothing Arnavji ... you go sleep, I am sorry I wake you up", said Khushi wiping her tears and tried to move out of bed but the next moment gasped when Arnav pull her back wounding his arm around her waist. He made her face him and hold her tight so that she cannot move away.

"Khushi no more hiding stuff ok, if we don't talk then how will we understand each other better haan ... now tell me whats bothering you", said Arnav putting a lock of hair behind her ear.

Khushi look at him with teary eyes, "I hurted you ... you understood my love without me saying it and I didn't. You were right, when mummyji had asked me I should have retorted back, should have defended our marriage, but I didn't ... I doubted your love" said Khushi, clutching the sheet with one hand over her chest and other wiping her tears which continues to flow down. "I ... I thought what if you still have feelings for Lavanya ... I know you're not like that to cheat me but I was scared to go away from you. I didn't wanted you to sacrifice your love for your responsibility towards me... what if ...", she was stopped by Arnav who placed his finger over her lips.

"Khushi ... first of all my love is not a responsibility towards you, my love is just my love. My love is that I cannot imagine my life with you, my love is that when you're not around me I crave for your presence. My love is that when you're around me I just want to hold you close and never let you go", said Arnav as he wiped her tears.

"Ap itney achey kion hain Arnavji? (Why are you so good Arnavji?)", said Khushi astonishingly.

"kion k tum itni achi ho Khushi (Cause you are so good Khushi)", said Arnav and Khushi shakes her head, "Nahi ap bhut achey hain ... subse ziada (No, you are good, too much)".

"Well thank you my wife", said Arnav and Khushi blushed.

"Listen Khushi, you did not hurt me. Yes I was angry at you for hiding the matter but later I understood why is that, because you were scared and insecure about our relation. If its your fault of hiding the matter, then it's my fault too of not being much vocal about my feelings for you", said Arnav.

Khushi shakes her head, "No Arnavji, you did nothing wrong ... I know you are kind of reserved person and takes time to open up ... if you haven't said then neither did I".

Arnav smile at her, "So both of us were at fault, so its equal then". Khushi giggle a bit at this.

"And please do not hide anything from me in the future, I don't care if its small or big, I would like you to be open to me about anything ok", said Arnav and Khushi nodded her head.

"And I will try to be more vocal about my feelings and thinking", said Arnav and Khushi smile again. "What to do ... its my first marriage na, so I don't know a lot and how things run. But with my second and third marriage I will learn loads, I am sure", said Arnav in a teasing tone.

"Haww ... Arnavji", said Khushi getting shocked and then hit his chest with her free arm, "How can you say something like that ... (hiting his chest again) ... if you do or even think like that na (Khushi move her hands and put it on his neck, like strangling him), I am gona strangle you for sure."

"God Khushi, I thought you only talk like this, I didn't knew that you can be violent too like this. I should be careful from you in future, what if you really kill me and that too before my second or third marriage ... what I am gona do then", said Arnav in a dramatic tone making Khushi's mouth open.

"How dare you...", said Khushi in anger as she started to hit him with both hands, Arnav laugh a bit making her annoy.

But the next second his laughing stop as the sheet move away from her chest in the process of hitting him. Khushi realized it too when she saw Arnav's expression changing from smirking to intense and darken eyes, she gasped as she quickly tried to grab the sheet which was exposing her breasts. But Arnav was quick, he grab both her hand and pinned her on bed beneath him.

In all their talking and sorting things, Khushi forgot their situation of being clotheless. Khushi's breath hitched as she felt his body pressing down over hers and saw him so close to her that their noses were touching. Both were looking into each other eyes. Their hearts pounding fast and bodies burning with want. He just wanted to get lost in her body and forget everything else, but he won't go ahead until and unless she wants the same. Its like Khushi understood his silent question and closed her eyes as her lips parted slightly, in admission.

Arnav didn't wait a second further and place his lips on her sweet ones. He intertwines his fingers with hers as they both drowned into a mind numbing kiss. Arnav kept on kissing her taking few seconds break in between, as if he got addicted to her sweet taste. Khushi couldn't help but shiver each time when his lips left hers and then again touched them together. After several minutes Arnav pull back and caressed her cheek with one hand and other move towards her chest.

When Arnav made love to her before, he didn't spend much time caressing and loving her assets. But now he wanted it to do slow, savoring each moment and touch and pleasure her. Khushi moaned loud when she felt his hands touching her upper assets and felt the fire went from her chest to go down and she could feel herself getting wet just with his touch. She digs her nails into his shoulder and then glide them onto his back. Arnav groan feeling her hands on his back and his lips descended on her soft mounds, nipping, licking and sucking. Khushi arched into him, moaning loudly as his mouth closed over her hardened peaks making her shiver and breathing hard. After showing much need attention her mounds Arnav move down, licking and sucking her midriff, down to stomach and dig his tongue into her belly button.

Khushi writhe under him, not knowing what to do, she felt like burning and wanted the ache to get over which she was feeling at her core.

Arnav was hard and wanted to plunge into her but he also knew that she will be sore from their first time, so he move up kissing all the away and caresses her cheek.

"Khushi we should stop, you must be sore down there and ...", Arnav was saying when Khushi shakes her head and dug her nails of one hand into his back and with other rubs his back.

"Please ... please ...", Khushi said in a pleading tone, she couldn't take this burning ache any more, she wanted it to over ... it was making her agitated.

"Khushi ... but", Arnav want to say but again cut by khushi's plead "Please Arnavji", as she parted her legs and their lower parts touch with each other. Arnav found his control breaking and he leaned down entering her as he kissed her deeply. Khushi moaned between their kiss and held his back tightly as she felt the pain but not more than pleasure. Both their bodies rubbed against each other as Arnav move in rhythm, placing kisses all over her upper body. He move to her lips and claim them as he felt her clutching around him, nearing her release and he thrusted deeper, making her cry in pleasure as she came apart under him. With few more thrust he found his release as well and put his head in crook of her neck, breathing heaving. Khushi's hold was still tight around his waist as her breath slowed down. After a minute or so Arnav move to her side tugging her arm making her head place over his chest and hug her from waist.

"Khushi are you alright?", asked Arnav concerned. Khushi tilted her head up and look at his concerned eyes. She move her hand to his cheek and give a smile caressing his cheek with her fingers. And then nodded her head as her eyes started to get close.

Arnav chuckled realizing that again she is feeling sleeping, "Pagal", murmured Arnav as he tuck her close to him adjusting the quilt on their bodies and soon drifted to sleep feeling happy and contended.

-----------------------------------------------

Next morning when Khushi woke up she was feeling a different kind of ache in her body, she tried to move her legs but unable to do so as she felt some weight on them, she opens her eyes and she turns her face to find Arnav's face few inches away from her. They have slept together on the bed before, but always with some distance between them. But now there was no distance between them as Arnav was holding her close to him with his arm around her waist, his front to her back and one leg over hers. She blushes to the root and bite her lower lip. They had consummated their marriage last night, made love to each other. She was happy and feeling a strange kind of sensation all over body.

Is it what it feels like when you bind your body and soul with your partner?, thought Khushi as she looks at Arnav's face. She felt completed at last ... completed as a women ... as a wife ... completed with body and soul.

Her trance broke when Arnav stir a bit. She quickly looked away her eyes fell on the clock which was showing 7.20 am. She has to be down for breakfast, which starts around 8.00 am. She slowly removed his arm and sits up on the bed and blush again seeing her saree and his clothes lying on the floor. She move away from bed, picked her saree from floor and quickly wraps around herself. She look at Arnav and found him sleeping, she went to washroom to freshen up.

After some minutes, Khushi slowly opens the bathroom door and came out ... she saw that Arnav was still sleeping. She didn't want to disturb his sleep, so she picked her magulsutra from the dressing table ... which she took off before going to washroom ... and took another towel and went to pool side area. She kissed her magulsutra before wearing it. Her cheeks were still red. She couldn't stop herself from blushing, her heart was still doing the DHAK DHAK and her mind hasn't stopped playing last night actions.

Even after taking a cold shower she still felt her body warming up. Hey Devi Maiya, whats is happening to me, thought Khushi as she rubs towel on her wet hair. Her hand stopped for few seconds as she remembers how Arnav had touched her body last night, those gentle and sensual touches ... those toe curling kisses. She blushed more and bites her lower lip. Last night she had known what it really meant to be complete ... with body and soul. She started to rub her hair again. And then next moment she felt two arms circling her waist. She gasped out loud with the sudden touch and felt a kiss on side of her neck as she had move her hair to other side to dry them.

She knew who it was, "Arnavji ... you scared me", said Khushi as she placed her hand over her heart which was thumbing loud.

"Sorry, didn't want to", said Arnav as he pulls her into his body plastering her back with his front and inhaled the fragrance of her wet hair. He just loves the smell and voiced out the same, "I love how your hair always smells.", said Arnav placing a kiss on her wet hair. Khushi smiles shyly as she placed her one hand over his and with other still holding the towel.

Arnav's sleep broke after a minute Khushi moved out of the bed. As he heard the shower running, he knew Khushi was in there, so he just lay there on bed. His mind playing last night scenes, he had never felt that much happy, that much loved in his life ... and that much complete. As his mind played the scenes he remembers how her soft body molded into his. How she responded to his each and every touch and kiss. That night will be the best night of his life.

He heard the door open but remain still and then opens his eyes to see Khushi picking her magulsutra and then move to cupboard taking out a towel. He move out of bed without making a noise as he saw her going out to pool side area. He had seen her every moment and expression, her kissing the magulsutra before wearing it. Her red cheeks, her biting the lips, her closing eyes for few seconds, her hands stopped rubbing her hair and then start rubbing it again. He knew that she is also thinking about same which he was. He slowly moves towards her and circles his arms around her waist startling her.

Khushi tried to remove his hand but he tighten his grip, "Arnavji what are you, leave me. I have to go down".

"No need to go down ... just stay here like this for a while", said Arnav as he moves his hand inside her pallu, touching her bare stomach. Khushi close her eyes feeling his warm hand.

"Ar..na..vji ... please don't do this na ... I ... I will get late", said Khushi stammering as her heart started to beat more fast.

"Why not? Biwi ho meri ... mein ju chahey ker sakhta hun (You are wife ... i can do whatever i want)", Arnav whispered in her ear and she felt goose bumps all over her body. He had said the same last night too. And just that simple statement had made her heart pound and her body responding. How is that possible that just that simple sentence can make you feel hundreds of things at the same time, thought Khushi.

"Arnavji .. wo .. wo ... I have to prepare for breakfast na ... pleaseee", said Khushi as she felt his hand move to and fro over her skin making it more warm.

Arnav move a little back and make her turn to face him, Khushi saw that he was bare chested and wearing only his trousers. Her eyes move over his chest for few second and then she lowers them quickly.

Arnav put finger under her chin and move her face up, looking into her eyes, "Khushi you can look how much you want ... pati hun tumhara ... huq hai tumhain muj per ... meri hur cheez per (I am your husband, you have right on me, on my every single thing)".

And with that Khushi felt the same pounding of her heart and goose bumps all over her body again. Khushi hide her face with her hands, and put on his chest.

What happened to Arnavji? Why he is talking like all this mushy mushy things since last night, thought Khushi. And felt Arnav chuckled.

Arnav so wanted to kiss her now, but he knew she is into her shy mode now. So he move her back and took and towel from her putting it around his neck, he takes her hand and move inside the room.

Arnav gesture her to wait and move to his suitcase, he opened it and take a shopping bag and a box.

He came near Khushi and hand her the two things, "Happy 7th month Anniversary ... well it was yesterday but I want you to wear it today".

Khushi open the shopping back and took out baby blue sari with golden border and design patches. Khushi smile seeing this and then open the smaller box and found the matching blue and golden glass bangles and earrings place above them.

"its beautiful Arnavji ... I am sorry it was my turn to gift you but I haven't got anything for you", said Khushi with a pout. She was feeling bad that she forgot what day it was yesterday

"Its ok Khushi ... well I haven't given anything for our 6th month which was my turn ... so you can plan for the next month", said Arnav as he move to his cupboard and take out a sweat shirt and trouser.

Khushi was admiring the sari when she felt Arnav behind her, "And who said that you haven't given me anything ... last night was the best night of my life", said Arnav saw her gasping, Arnav chuckled and went to washroom, "Don't go down without me ok and wear that sari", saying that he close the door.

Khushi clutched the sari to her chest; eyes closed trying to calm her heart. She then opens her eyes and looked at the close washroom door, "It was the best night of my life too Arnavji", said Khushi in low tone and blushes to the root.

After few minutes Arnav came out wearing light blue sweat shirt and white trouser, he was rubbing his hair when his eyes fell on Khushi who had just applied the sindoor on her forehead. Arnav got lost looking at her. She was wearing his gifted sari, matching earring, no necklace but only mangulsutra, both wirst filled with matching bangles and two khandani kangans, her hair open and still somewhat wet, pink lipstick adoring her lips, a small golden bindin on her forehead and sindoor on her mang. Her looks were not something extra ordinary but still he found her enchanting and glowing. He move towards her , as towel slips from his hand and landed on floor.

Khushi has seen him, watching her from head to toe with intensity in his eyes, and just the look on his face told her that he was admiring her. She fidgeted with her fingers and look here and there when Arnav started to move towards her.

Arnav stood close to her, he had decided to not kiss her, giving her time to adjust with the intimacy, but seeing her looking so beautiful he removed the thought from his mind ... Damn the control, he thought as he grabs her waist and pull her to him. Khushi gasped with the sudden movement and her hand landed on his shoulder.

"Arnavji ...", she had just said his name when Arnav place his lips on her. Khushi closed her eyes and hold his shoulder tightly feeling the sensation.

Arnav couldn't stop, he just wanted to kiss her. He moves his other hand into her hair tilting her head a bit upwards and take her upper lip, sucking it.

A moan escaped her throat and Arnav plunged his tongue in her sweet mouth. It was still all new to Khushi so she didn't quite know what to do, so she just let him do whatever he wants. They didn't know when they move during the kiss and landed on bed, with Arnav on top of her .

They break the kiss, Arnav look at her face, red cheek and slightly heaving breaths. He started to kiss her again. Khushi hands move around his neck. Arnav remove her saree pallu from her chest and move downwards kissing her jaw, chin, neck and collar bone. Khushi opened her eyes feeling wet kisses on the swell of her breast. She tried to push Arnav from his shoulder.

"Ar ..naa.v... ji p... please ... not now ... we .. have to ..g ..go down ... breakfast", Khushi mananged to say with hitching breaths as she felt him placing wet kisses over other swell of her breast.

Arnav stopped and look at her with desire full eyes, "Lets skip the breakfast", said Arnav huskily.

"No ... please ... someone might come to call us down ... what will others thinks?", said Khushi shyly.

"They won't think as they know what happens when a couples get late to get out of their room", said Arnav in teasing tone and Khushi hid her face with her hands. Arnav smile seeing her get all shy again. He move away from her and up from the bed and Khushi get up to adjusting her saree pallu. She quickly move towards the dressing table to see her appearance and found her lipstick smudge to side. She blushed and took tissue and wipes it and then apply it again. All this while Arnav was just looking at her. Khushi turned and point her finger to his face.

"What?", said Arnav as he move close to her.

"Wo .. um ... lipstick ...", said Khushi shyly pointing towards his lips. Arnav lean in and said in husky voice, "Toh saaf ker do naa".

Khushi looked up at him surprise and then lower her eyes seeing the intensity in his eyes. She took the tissue and started to wipe the lipstick from his lips. Arnav was admiring her and Khushi could only felt pounding of her heart. When done Khushi move towards the door but felt him stopping her by holding her hand.

"Arnavji ... please let me go ... its already past 8.00", said Khushi looking down and trying to take off her hand. Arnav came to her side intertwining his fingers with hers and move towards the door, "I said earlier na, that we will go together ... come", said Arnav as he gently pulls her and Khushi smile moving ahead. They both move out of the room and went towards stairs.

Everyone was present at the dining table ... Anjali had asked about Khushi, as she would be down first and would be in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Lavanya replied that Arnav and Khushi came back late last night so they will be resting and they both passed a teasing smile to each other. Arvind was still little worried even after when Lavanya told him some time ago that everything is fine between them. She was standing behind his chair. Lavanya saw them first coming down the stairs and she patted Arvind's shoulder and whisper in his ear, "See Bade Papa, I told you na you will be seeing them together and happy" and pointed towards the stairs.

Arvind look at the happy face and of his son and a slight red and glowing face of his Bahu Khushi. And a smile came on his lips as he can understand what must have happened. Others also saw them coming together and notice their holding hands and guessed the same.

"Wah Khushi ... you're looking so pretty today, any special occasion?", said Anjali in a teasing tone when Khushi and Arnav came to dining table.

Khushi blushed and shake her head a little. Arnav left her hand and pull the chair, "Yes Di, 7 months completed yesterday of our marriage", said Arnav with a slight smile as he sit down and pull other chair beside him for Khushi.

"Ahaan ... my brother is keeping count of the months .. kia baat hai", said Anjali in same teasing tone and then turn to husband, "See ... you don't even remember our yearly aniversay". Rahul shakes his head at the statement and Arvind, Akash and Lavanya laugh a bit.

Khushi move away from the dining table but again felt being stop by Arnav, "Where are you going?".

"I was going to bring breakfast", said Khushi. "No need, Hari Prakash will bring it, you sit down", said Arnav pulling her down and she sits on the chair.

"But Arnavji ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut her, "Khushi I said na no need, you don't have to everything here understand", said Arnav in a little stern tone passing a look to his mother and Payal. Ratna understood what he meant by that, she was feeling angry and irritated. Payal was feeling same but she couldnt do anything, she didnt want Akash to have another excuse to remark her.

Fortunately Hari Prakash and Om Prakash came with the breakfast and everyone started to eat.

"Dad ... I was thinking to take next week off from office", said Arnav and everyone look at him surprise.

"Off, what happened? Are you alright?", asked Arvind worried if his son is un well.

"Yes Dad, everything is fine. I have some other work to take care.", said Arnav as he look at Khushi who was looking at him also. "The Singapore project is in the final stages; I think Aman and Akash can handle it".

"Of course bhai, no worries", said Akash with a smile.

"Ok son", said Arvind smiling as he look at Arnav looking at Khushi for few seconds and then back to eating, he can guess what work Arnav might be having.

"What work you have Arnav that you're not telling us haan?", said Lavanya wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Arnav roll his eyes and just passed a smirk and then turn to Khushi who was also looking, as if asking the same.

"Khushi eat your breakfast, it will get cold", said Arnav gesturing to her plate and resume eating. Khushi started to eat thinking, what work Arnav could have other than office. And he didn't mention it to her earlier too.

TO BE CONTINUED in next part B ...

Next will be the last of this story :)
Do tell me how you are liking this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.
141K 10.7K 53
Presenting Arnav and Khushi in a story that transcends all societal norms of love 💖 Can you meet someone for the first time and feel that you've kno...
44.6K 3.3K 20
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
8.7K 735 8
Arnav & Khushi meet in a different environment & How Arnav falls in love with Khushi. It's a light romantic Story.