ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ɢɪʀʟ (𝕓𝕟𝕙...

By shartpa

"why do I have to father?" "Because if you don't do as I wish, the world might not live past the day your wel... More

the red devils thoughts
the orange little tea cup
the cute yellow shoes
the green-haired boy
blue-haired bitch: )
purpled haired insomniac
pink substance?
what..?
y/n STOP!
Icy

hot pink paper clip

129 7 0
By shartpa

Another day.

Another sun which has come out to disturb your eyes. you narrow your eyes to see the gates of UA.With the big glasses that cover the building in an H form that reflect the sky making it look a bit light blue.

But something different about today and the looks of the school.

What is it?...

The glass? The purplish walls?the UA letters?The reporters crowding the place looking like chickens?

Yeah, everything normal...

Wait no-

THE UA LETTERS LOOKS WEIRD.

As you walk closer to the gate you looking at the letters and completely focusing on why it looks different?

Was it AU instead of UA?

The colors are different?

The font?

Can a building have a font-

your glorious thoughts were interrupted by a reporter crashing into your face.

'Oh right im a fucking dumbass. there reporters here duh.'

Once the lady realized your uniformer eyes lit up and start saying random shit like"How are your classes with All Might ?" "Is he a good teacher as he is a hero?" "Does he do his job the best way a hero should do never the less the number one hero".

You didn't care to respond so you walked through the crowd of reporters and made your way into the gates but u see more reporters trying to talks to your favorite teacher..or human at this point.

Aizawa.

"Um, about all might..wow.You're scruffy...what's your deal?" The reporter said. Typical HNA news channel. You shake your head in disapproval and walk your way over there and now that Aizawa is now done with getting the reporter of his hunched back he walked in through the gates whilst the other reporters were trying to still ask more questions about the number 1 hero.

You catch up to him and walk side by side as he speaks of nothing and looks down while walking.

"I can't believe all might was able to work as a hero with all this" He mumbled which you heard.

"Kinda, bs if you ask me" you responded.

While on the reporter's side the reporter who bumped into you was all about getting at least one question answered.

"Just let me see all might!-" she spoke out loud as she walks into the grounds of the school.

Making the roof of the gate flash red and make a loud 'BEEEEEP' sound as she steps in. metal plates go up from the ground out of nowhere making the highschool completely unseen by a normal humans height.

"It's the U.A.S barrier. That's what we call it." A cameraman said.

"That's so lame! What the heck is that?" She responds, her knees weak as from the fright.

"If someone tries to get in without a student ID or pass to enter the security system kicks in, "The man said once again.

On the other side, you were walking in almost the same hunched over position as your teacher. With an awkward silence, you spoke up to ease up the tension that he was suffocating in while you just didn't care.

"So im not sure if you noticed but I felt something behind there"You spoke.

"Yeah its called air" He joked but you couldn't tell being of the tone of his voice.

"No fucking dumbass plus you cant feel air...You know there was a frightening aura that could kill your students in a flash with the intention to do so."

He didn't respond but still noted mentally to tell nezu of your foundings.

You of course knew who it was.

Tomura Shigaraki.

quirk: disintegration 

the user of this quirk allows them to turn any solid object that is within there reach to dust. When they touch an object with their hands, it will disintegrate and turn into dust.

That's the lame-ass name he goes by now I guess. But his real name is Tenko Shimura. And the student of one of your friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. bakugo, you're talented so don't act like a kid."Aizawa commented.

The said boy just grunted, "I know."

"And midoriya."

This boy just flinched and looked down fidgeting with the hem of his uniform.

"You settled it by breaking your arm again.huh?You can't keep saying you can't help it. Because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue. There's alot you be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency,midoriya."

"Yes, Sir!" He responded.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice today ill have you.."

While the class thought of something as a test you were thinking about your coffee. You left it on the counter again.

'Yare yare'

"Decide on a class representative"Aizawa finished.

The class was happy but you were in a sour mood.' My stupid memory how.could.i.forget.the.fucking.coffee.?' You thought as you banged your head over and over again.

The classmates beside you looked at you weirdly before they realized and let the words of there teacher sink in.

"I WANT TO BE CLASS REP! PICK ME!"

"ME TOO!"

"I WANT TO DO IT!"

"ITS A JOB FOR M-"

"ILL BE THE LEADER!!~"

"SILENCE PLEASE!!"Iida exclaimed

"It is a job with serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone to do it. It is calling that requires the trust of those around you if we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." He finished with a badass look on his face.

While the class argued some more that the author doesn't want to write because she's sleepy and she actually has to fix her sleeping schedule for school so she wants to get this done quickly. You were going to vote for haru.

He might seem irresponsible. But once again the emotions he has are not real so he kinda is like you. He's emotionless and blank. But he acts happy.

He's nice, considerate, smarter than anyone else you know, and he's a strategist. It might not seem like is but he did fix some human problems when he was only 793,026,591  years old!

I know! Such a young fellow fixing human problems like World War 1 and 2, a Civil war!Vietnam war!

Wow.

Truly amazing.

The class was done arguing and Aizawa was sleeping the class has finished voting.

haru got 2 votes and izuku got 3.

"WHY DEKU?!WHO VOTED FOR HIM?!"katsuki yelled with a raged expression.

"well, it's better than voting for you,"Sero commented which didn't seem to be needed to the boom boom boy.

"Then the class rep is midoriya and the vice is Haruto," Aizawa stated.

"S-s-seriously?seriously?"Izuku stuttered.

But haru beamed with joy.you could tell he was jumping in circles around shaking izuku while chanting "yay!"

~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

It was lunchtime once again. But you just went on the roof again to stare at the sky. Hoping and wishing for the wind to play with your hair. And just close your eyes and daydream about stuff.

Your plan seemed ruined as you realized that Hitoshi might be there but your plan seemed perfectly fine as he doesnt seem to be here at the moment.

You sat down once again and let the breeze frolic with your hair blowing it in the direction the air seemed to wish to go.

You sat in peaceful silence instead of the sound of the air hitting your eardrum.

But once again the world seemed to hate you as your silence has been ruined by the sound of the alarms going off.

You remembered the codes and the rules of this school so you immediately came to the conclusion of an intruder because of the specifying sound of the alarms.

You focused on the auras of each different person on this campus because you predicted this would kinda happen.

You easily found the aura you felt this morning that you mentioned to Aizawa. Seems like Shigaraki is here.

You teleport to his location and hit by the doorway.

You peeked at what he's doing seemingly looking through the calendars of school trips.

"Woah seems like your plan of the distraction kinda failed man," You say in a bored tone

He becomes stiff as he drops the hot pink paper clip that was supposed to be attached to the calendar so the notes won't fall out. He snaps his neck to your figure.

"soooo mister whatcha doing, "You ask as you bent down to grab the clip while he just stared at your ass.you got back up and look at his hands that seem to be holding papers.

He realizes the distance between you to so he tries to disintegrate you but you kept on dodging like its nothing with your hands in your pockets with a bored look on your face.

This continued as bullets of sweat formed on his face once he realized he might fail his master.

Until he hit your arm...

 with all five fingers.

He smiled viciously.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

hello!

its the author!

look at this Kenma drawing I did!

my art style has been changing alot recently but this one is inspired by ' boun ' on youtube!great animations!check her out!!~

today's color is...hot pink!! YAYYYY~

here's your daily dose of bnha quotes

"Sometimes I do feel like im a failure .like there's no hope for me. but even so im not going to give up.ever! "-Izuku Midoriya

the rest is for another day my dears! b'bye!

follow me on Instagram:sangwoobutmakeit_crispy

(・'ェ`・)

don't forget to drink water, wash your hands, and stay safe! :)

~cherry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
3.7K 154 121
✅ crack / incorrect quotes / OneShots / group chats yup that's literally it, no more explaining needed *NOTE* I do not own My Hero Academia or it...
1M 19.5K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
265K 5.6K 75
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...