ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ɢɪʀʟ (𝕓𝕟𝕙...

By shartpa

"why do I have to father?" "Because if you don't do as I wish, the world might not live past the day your wel... More

the red devils thoughts
the orange little tea cup
the cute yellow shoes
the green-haired boy
purpled haired insomniac
pink substance?
hot pink paper clip
what..?
y/n STOP!
Icy

blue-haired bitch: )

147 6 1
By shartpa

the class started to fill up for their first day at UA.everyone was wondering...who is she?

she... first person to be in the classroom was y/n.but they didn't know that.

she was poking her desk with a confused look on her face .while another boy that looked like an angel was crying in the corner away from the desks. screaming"what the Jesus lord is that!!"

the class was full but a few. and she turned to the boy she met yesterday.

"yo wannabe kpop idol what the fuck is this?" she asked the poor peppermint man.

"wannabe kpop idol..?" he muttered.

"that my classmate is a desk. may I ask why you don't know what it is? if you in the hero course and you don't know what a desk is your IQ levels must be low!you are a mere child! you shouldn't be here." a boy with blue hair and glasses spoke.

Tenya Iida

quirk: engine

the user's quirk gives him engines in his calves that make him run faster!

her eye twitched as she stopped poking the desk turning towards him with a huge frown ready to kill him.

her intimidating aura was consuming the whole class.

"Are you calling me dumb," she says with an emotionless tone which made her even scarier. she grabs his collar. the poor boy was probably pooping his pants.

the door opened making everyone turn to a freckled baby bean.even the blue-haired boy had to look away from her which made her even madder.

'he's ignoring me'

"you're..." he starts

when he realizes the whole class was staring at him he because nervous and starts looking around trying to ignore the gazes of his classmates" oh um-"

the blue-haired boy suddenly got out of your grip somehow and walks to midoriya.

"good morning! I am from Somei private academy. my name is-"

"oh, I heard.im midoriya.nice to meet you Iida-Kun." midoriya interrupts his introduction.

"midoriya you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you?" he asked

"I didn't realize, I misjudged you, I hate to admit it, but your far better than me."

"sorry.i actually didn't realize anything" he mumbled but fortunately no one heard him.exept you of course.

suddenly you see a girl with orange brownish hair that is to her shoulder with a bubbly personality which makes more annoyed than you were. quickly you feel another familiar presence outside the classroom. 

Aizawa.

but no one seems to notice him but you and haru do .so you sit next to each other and stop talking.

once no one notices his presence except the people his a little bit scared of he becomes annoyed so he speaks.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play and be friends."

once the 3 people at the doorway see him, he speaks once more.

"This is the hero course"

he stands up with his yellow sleeping bag "okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet.time is limited. you kids are not rational enough." once he finishes the speech he is now out the bag and continues once more.

"im your homeroom teacher, Shota aizawa.nice to meet you," he says with a very bored tone." its kinda sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field."

~time skip~

"A Quirk assessment test?!" the class yelled.

"what about the entrance ceremony? the orientation?" the brown-haired girl asked

Ochaco Uraraka

quirk: zero gravity

the user's quirk allows them to manipulate gravity. such as making objects weightless/making objects float.

"if you're going to become a  hero you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling pint is how unrestricted its school traditions are.thats also how the teachers run their classes. you kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? physical tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks.the country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks.its not rational. well, the ministry of education is procrastinating.bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?"

katsuki bakugo

quirk: explosion

the user of this quirk allows them to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command resulting in him making explosions from his palms.

his name gets his attention and makes a weird grunting noise as confirmation.

"in junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"67 meters" he replies

"then, try doing it with your quirk.you can do whatever you want as long as it's in the circle. hurry up. give it all you've got."

he stretches a bit and pulls his hand back with his leg being up as well and throws it with all his might.

"die!" he yells as he throws the ball.

'die? hehe,' y/n chuckles earning a couple of classmates strange looks.

"know your own maximum first.that's the most rationals way to form the foundation of a hero." he shows the phone which holds and shows the number of meters bakugu's ball went.

it showing 705.2 meters.

"what! this looks fun!" a girl with pink skin cheered.

Mina Ashido

quirk: acid

the user's quirk allows them to generate acid from her body. She can manipulate the properties of the acid such as viscosity.

"'It looks fun ' huh?" Aizawa said

'ah, shit yall are done for' Y/n thought while snickering a bit.

"you have three years to become a hero. will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" he smiles"all right. whoever comes in the last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential.and will be punished with expulsion."

"HUH?!" the class yelled.

"we're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to the hero course!" he says with a grin.

"The last place will be expelled? but it's the first day of school!no, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!"Ochaco yelled

"natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains.cakmaities whose time or place can't be predicted.japan is covered with unfairness.herores are the ones who reverse those situations. if you wanted to go talk with your friends at mickey D's after school, too bad. for the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another...go beyond. plus ultra.

"overcome it with all you've got."

~Time skip to softball test thingy~~~~~

after Ochaco got infinity Aizawa had high expectations for you.

"y/n lucifer it's your turn, get this over with." he sounded bored out of his mind but you could see through his tough walls that he wanted to see how good you could do.

you grab the ball from his hand and stare at it.your classmates wondering what your going to do.

"mae shima coetuke mehaneshicoje" you chanted four times. the ball disappears making your classmates confused while Aizawa stared wide-eyed at your results.

he shows the class and it shows a question mark but it glitches to 0 and the infinity sign.

you walk up to Aizawa and whisper in his ear." i teleported it to my room in hell. hell, doesnt have a specific location so that why its like that"you say with a huff.

"mae misha keu Niki" now the ball just appears in your hand and you throw it at Aizawa making him stumble.

you walk back to the swarm of kids and you just sulk and stare at the ground finding this boring.

at the end, you got first place while haru got second. making boom boom boy pissed.

after Aizawa explained that no one was getting expelled it was only to get you to do your best.

  bakugo only seeing you as an extra has changed to a competitor.

"HEY, YOU!RED SKINNED BITCH!!WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU IN THE EXAMS HUH! I BEAT YOUR ASS .IF I GOT FIRST AND YOU DIDNT?! FIGHT ME YOU EXTRA!!" katsuki yelled.

making you wince at the sound of his calling you a bitch.

"ouch, I wasn't there because im a government recommended student so hah, "you say sticking your tongue out trying to act kids there age..?

everyone's eyes were wide once again.'government recommended?!" they all thought

"yep!me and lulu were recommended by the government!!"haru siad also wanting the attention while you just wanted none of it so you gladly left undetected and caught up to Aizawa before he went through the corner.

Aizawa paid no mind to you but in his mind, he was paniking.but it stopped after seeing all might around the corner.

you personally disliked all might.and after you saw the point of view of the villains you knew why. he was a DICK!

"Aizawa you liar"

"all might.so you were watching? too much on your hands?" he asked

"'a rational deception you said? April fools was last week. you punished a whole class of last year's first-yeards with expulsion. you cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation. for a man like that to take back his words that must be because you also felt potential of that kid right?"

"'also'?" he started

"you seem to be supporting him quite a bit.is that how a teacher should be acting?" you asked finishing his sentence.even though knowing the answer .that's when all might realize you were there.

"oh hello, young y/n!you must be the person I've heard about, "he asked with suspicion in his voice.

"two things toshinori im not young im older than you so shut up and two how dumb can you be to not realize my presence when my aura and power levels are high for you to sense me?" you ask with a scrunched up nose looking at him with confusion and disgust.

"w-wha?h-huh?h-how?" he stammered once he realized you said his real name.

"let's go l/n," Aizawa said. he didn't know why he liked you know. probably because of you sass to the 1 hero 

"bye Toshi"

you walk away as Aizawa says something about midoriya and his potential not being zero.

"I don't like him"you growled

"neither do i"Aizawa replied

"once you've seen what I've seen, it's hard to look at him the same way," you said looking up at the sky.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

wassup, my babies !

It's moi~~!

Today's color is...BLUE! HEHEH~

Here's your daily dose of BNHA quotes

"Whether you win or lose ...you can always come out by learning from experience "-poop might :)

1892 words!

The rest is for another day, my babies! b'bye!

Follow me on Instagram:sangwoobutmakeit_crispy

(。・・)_且

Don't forget to drink water, wash your hands, and stay safe! >:)

~cherry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 116 17
In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men were created equal. One was quirk-less...
999K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
66.8K 2.9K 49
With a murdered mother and an overbearing father intent on doing what's 'best' for y/n, she struggles with her loyalty to her family and her unique r...
100K 2.4K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...