ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ɢɪʀʟ (𝕓𝕟𝕙...

By shartpa

"why do I have to father?" "Because if you don't do as I wish, the world might not live past the day your wel... More

the red devils thoughts
the orange little tea cup
the cute yellow shoes
blue-haired bitch: )
purpled haired insomniac
pink substance?
hot pink paper clip
what..?
y/n STOP!
Icy

the green-haired boy

171 5 3
By shartpa

Today's the day which she was allowed to go and watch the entrance exam as government recommended students.

She just wanted to stay home and meditate but haru wouldn't leave her be.So she had to choice but to do as she was told.

Right now y/n and haru were staring at the door in front of them. It was the door that would lead you to the room in which you were going to observe the participants.

As usual y/n had an emotionless face while haru was beaming.It kinda hurt Y/ns eyes but she didn't care.

Their staring contest with the door was interrupted by a boy.With beautiful heterochromia eyes. one being ocean blue the other being a light grey.

Shoto Todoroki

Quirk: half hot half cold!

The user of this quirk can produce ice from his left side and fire from right! He refuses to use the fireside for personal reasons!

"Would you mind moving," He said coldly waiting for them to move.

"No problem bud!"Haru cheered while he stepped aside.

"Yes I do mind moving, "Y/n said bluntly

Let's say he didn't expect that as an answer.

"do you know who my father is?" he asked

"Yes, indeed I do. Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor.Ranking: number two hero. He has a weird obsession with being number one which left him doing anything he can to be it. He becomes the number two hero at the age of 20. His drive for being number one has led him there. Quirk: hell flame which allows him the control fire off his body or outside. Which resulting in him having a very powerful quirk. The only weakness he might have because of his quirk is if he uses it too much his body temperature rises to dangerously hot levels leaving him powerless in a fight because of his body not being able to properly function. So yes I do know who he is. why do you ask?" she said with a bored tone, gazing to the boy with confusion.

"U-uhhhhhhhhhhh" He didn't really know what to say.The only things he could think of were.

Who are you? Why do you have so much info on him? Is it your quirk? If so how does it work? Why do you have red skin? And horns? Are you a devil? Does the other kid have a hollow..angel quirk? And devil quir-

"Lulu!you broke him~," haru said while poking his cheek.

Once he realizes he was being touched he flinched, making haru run away with swaying arms screaming.

Y/n wasn't even paying attention. She was thinking about her dog.

"I forgot to feed Timina.," She mumbled to herself.

While haru was running around in circles and y/n mumbling to her self whether she should teleport Timina to her as she needs attention.Todoroki was wondering why he was alive at this point.

He walked passed mumbling y/n and into the room.

The door slam makes the two of them snap out of there trance and look to the door.

both exchange looks and they head in.

~todorokis pov~

After I sit down with the other recommended student with blank long hair in a ponytail. 

Momo Yaoyorozu

Quirk: Creation

The user of this quirk gives them the ability to create an object from her exposed skin from fat cells. She needs to be able to understand the molecular structure of what the material/object is made of.

The door opens to reveal the two idiots from earlier.

The teachers all become stiff and they start whispering to each other.

I couldn't make out what they were saying but I would love to find out.

Cementitious was shaking and Snipe was staring wide-eyed at them..i think.

The girl walks in with slumped shoulders and a very bad posture looking at the ground while her other friend walks in with chin up and skips to the chair sitting down. But the girl however sits down on the ground snapping her fingers to have a mini table with a tea set and a little pillow for her to sit down without hurting her shins.

She proceeds to pour tea into the cup.she looks back at me and says"What do you want?Tea? I have an extra cup at home." She mumbled looking up.

"No thanks plus if I wanted some, it's at your house.So there's no need," I replied with a bored look that could compete with hers.

She snaps her fingers once again making a teacup appear in her hand." Nope, no need." She says while pouring another cup of tea." Here" She says with a dull tone.I just stare at it not really wanting it." You know its rude to stare and after I went through all this work to make you this" she huffed.

I hesitantly grab it"Thank you" I mumble out.

"Yep whatever," She says staring at a screen with a  green-haired male.

~y/ns pov~

Oh, so that's the dude.

I look at the boy who was struggling to get points.

Really?

He's going to be the symbol of peace? I mean he has great power but it comes with a price. Im pretty sure he has one for all. So that makes sense. His body is not used to this.

Izuku Midoriya huh?

Let's see how good you can do.

~3rd pov~

After the inner monologue, she smiles like a mad man and starts giggling to herself.

She starts laughing more and to be honest everyone thought she was crazy.

"This is going to be an interesting year for us, isn't haru?" She asked.

The angel baby boy starts laughing too but a bit more innocent

"Yes yes, it is Lulu".

"I never asked for you, opinion," She says as she spells her tea on him making him stop.

'You just did' Everyone thought while sweatdropping.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Greeting my lovelies!

It's ME~~!

Today's color is...GREEN! HURAYY~

Here's your daily dose of mha quotes

"If you want to stop this , then stand up" Because I've got one thing to say to you. Never forget who you want to become!"-shoto Todoroki

The rest is for another day, my babies! b'bye!

Follow me on Instagram:sangwoobutmakeit_crispy

ꈍ .̮ ꈍ

Don't forget to drink water, wash your hands, and stay safe! >:)

~Cherry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 10.3K 15
"your just a girl who's worthless" "Leave me alone!!!" "WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! YOUR QUIRK, YOUR APPERANCE, EVERYTHING!!" ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇ...
236K 15K 47
Once a villain, always a villain. Or at least that's what society says Everyone whats to be a hero when they grow up! Right? Where a boy is given a s...
121K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
66.8K 2.9K 49
With a murdered mother and an overbearing father intent on doing what's 'best' for y/n, she struggles with her loyalty to her family and her unique r...