Aces of all the Aces

By leafshineartist

Leone and John...Kiera and Katherine, four of them aiming for the top. Each hold great respect and feelings f... More

Prologue

9 0 0
By leafshineartist

"Hey!"

Turning his head, a ten-year old boy with sandy blonde hair, saw his dark-haired friend running over to greet them.

"Stop...running...so...fast!" The dark-haired boy, having the same age, huffed in protest.

His friend smiled sheepishly "S-Sorry, I just wanted to see our new neighbours."

The dark haired boy nodded "I guess that makes some sense...just don't go dashing as soon as you see a new house okay?"

His friend laughed "Alright, you might want to fixed your glasses."

The dark haired boy sighed and adjusted his plain black glasses "Yeah...I got it."

The two boys Leone and John were best friends since their childhood, soon they befriended a girl. She was lonely at first, having no one liking her. So John coaxed Leone into asking the girl to be their friend. She should be coming soon.

"Anyway where's your girlfriend?" John taunted.

Leone's face flushed "W-What?! No! It's not like that, Katherine is my friend."

"Sure. Anyway, look our new neighbours are here."

The two boys fearlessly went up to the couple and smiled.

"Hello! Welcome to the neighbourhood!" The two boys chorused.

The couple smiled and looked at each other. They nodded towards the two and started chatting.

"My, such lovely boys."

"She may be able to learn a thing or two. She's so antisocial." The father says.

Leone looked towards John "Who's 'she'?"

John shakes his head while he pushes up his glasses " I don't know-"

"Hey! Who are you?!"

A girl with short red hair pointed at the two "Tell me who are-"

"Sweetie! Be nice!"

The girl held a blush and grumbled "I'm ten years old...stop calling me that."

Leone refusing to approach the girl, pushes John. John sighs at his friend's timidness and heads towards the girl.

"Hi, my name's John, sorry for my friend,Leone, over there. He doesn't like being with people as much as me."

The girl looked at him, she started to blush. She never had anyone really close to her before.

"M-My name...I'm Kiera.You Got That?!"

John seemed taken aback at this girl's defensive but strong personality, he smiled.

"Yup, come on! I'll introduce you!"

As the three start to talking and learn more about each other (mostly Kiera).

"You want to compete in contests?!" John and Kiera exclaim.

Leone nodded "Sure...I want to be a trainer and all. But I want to become a world-class coordinator."

John chuckled "You sure? I mean you already have competition with...her."

Kiera looked at the two boys with confusion, another girl?

"Hi John! Hello Leone!"

A girl with pitch black hair, wearing rather expensive clothes, with a white rose speckled with streaks of blue and pink.

She giggled as she ran up to Leone and hugged him, then pecked his cheek.

Kiera smirked mischievously "I ship it so hard."

Everyone looked at her "What?"

"You see, when I say ship. I mean I like those two as a couple."

The girl blushed "L-Leone is just my friend..."

The girl went back into her cheerful mode and smiled "I'm Katherine, it's of the utmost pleasure of making friends with you."

Leone rolled his eyes "Oh shut up, I bet she doesn't know half the stuff you're saying."

Katherine looks away shyly "But, I'm greeting her politely."

Kiera jumps in and hugs Katherine "I'm Kiera! I think we'll be great friends! My dream is to gain all the badges and challenge the league!"

Katherine nods her head "To challenge the league...you're so bold. I dream to become a coordinator. I think Leone wishes to become one too."

Leone blushes and glares "I didn't take after you or anything. It was my choice to become a coordinator!"

Katherine giggled "I wasn't judging you, I was only saying you wanted to become a coordinator."

John nods his head "24th time she's outsmarted him."

Katherine only shook her head "That's mean!"

Kiera smiles at this girl, she was kind, cute and adorably short.

"Ki-chan."

Kiera looked at the girl confused.

"I'm going to call you Ki-chan, I like you...let's be friends forever alright?." Katherine smiled.

"Then...I'll call you...Katty-chan!"Kiera says.

Katherine nodded "I like that name!"

Katherine's pink and blue watch started to blink, looking at her watch she read the message.

"What's up?" John asked.

"Another task, it's in Sandgem town, they need some help in the Pokémart." Katherine explains.

Leone groaned "Another one?"

Katherine smiled "Don't be so down, if we're fast enough, we can go to the beach and relax."

Kiera's eyes sparked "Can I help?"

"She can help right?" John asks.

Katherine nods "Of course! Ki-chan can make the job faster too!"

Timeskip...

Katherine points towards Leone and John "Okay you two will help out with sorting the things on the shelves."

Katherine looks at Kiera and smiles "Do you know how to work a cashier?"

Kiera nods her head "Yep! I can do it really fast too!"

Katherine nods her head "Alright, I'm going to do product suggestions."

The three hook fingers with each other, Kiera joined in as well.

"Let's do this!" The three chanted.

Working busily for the next two hours, the children sighed as they saw the staff come in. Giving each child 500 yen.

Both John had a total of 1000 yen. Kiera stared having only half the price. Katherine noticed this, she giggled and tapped her shoulder.

"Here have another 500 from me."

Kiera shakes her head "O-Oh! I can't though!"

Katherine puts the money in her hand "Hey, I already have enough for myself. You'll need it more than I ever will."

Kiera stares at the money "Thank you! Thank you!"

"It's nothing!" Katherine replies.

"Hey! You two! Let's go to the beach!" Leone calls.

Timeskip...

Kiera splashes the two boys, who she surprisingly overpowers. Katherine stared at the water, feeling guilt wash over her.

'I really want to stay, but-'

A spray of water lands on Katherine's face.

Kiera laughs "You're missing out on the fun!"

Katherine smirks and lashes her arm over the surface of the water, splashing all three.

"Ah!"

Katherine stops, she looks towards the small spacing between some rocks. She ran over and gasped, as her friends joined her.

The sight was rather terrifying, an elderly man was being attacked by two kingler. He was backed up against the stone clenching his hands. A briefcase with four pokéballs was scattered behind the Kingler.

The four children, by this time, they were already sprinting for the briefcase. Each child grabbed a pokéball and opened it. Revealing four Eevees ready for battle.

Kiera's heart started to burst "Eevee use Sand Attack!"

The nimble Eevee dug up the sand and sent it flying towards the Kingler's eyes. Katherine copied Kiera and told Eevee to use Sand Attack.

John and Leone told their Eevee to use tackle.

Meanwhile, the professor stared in awe at the young children. They were fighting bravely, and working together. Something he hadn't seen from trainers in a long while.

The Kingler, overwhelmed and outnumbered, had no choice but to flee. The two boy's high-fived each other, while their Eevees bumped paws.

Kiera and Katherine hugged each other, their Eevee's jumped together.

The elder man, with a lab coat picked up the documents and put them back in the briefcase. He looked hard at the children.

"Professor Rowan, we didn't mean to use your Pokémon."

The professor looked down and instantly recognized the little girl who owned the voice.

"Ah, Lady Katherine, these are your friends I assume? But I will be blunt, you four must come to my lab later on." Rowan said firmly.

The four children bowed respectfully "Yes sir."

Timeskip back to Twinleaf

The children were all at Kiera's house, hoping that the professor wasn't mad.

"I don't think he is, I mean Eevee is perfectly fine with me." John says.

Kiera nodded "And we also saved him."

Leone held his Eevee close to him "But I still want to keep this little guy with me."

His Eevee pawed at his nose in agreement, Leone laughed and presses his face to his Eevee's.

Katherine petted her Eevee, sleeping so prim and so proper. Everyone agreed to head towards the professor's lab.

Timeskip!

As the children were under the unblinking gaze of professor Rowan, they couldn't help but to feel nervous.

"May I see your Pokémon?" He asks.

At first the professer was baffled by the attachment, these pokemon had for the children. He nodded his head.

"How about you keep those Eevee. They haven't gotten along to any other trainer. It's about time that they found partner of their own." Rowan explained.

The children's eyes lit up with joy, their very first Pokémon, being handed to them.

"Oh! I also have something to give you all." Rowan added.

He gave the children, each a pokédex.

"This is some of our high quality tech we have produced, it records data of Pokémon. I do hope that someday you'll show me it in the future and how much it has recorded." Rowan explains In a matter-of-fact state.

Katherine nodded "We promise to take care of them, no doubt about it."

"Thanks!"

"This is like a dream."

"So cool!"

The children trained their Pokémon nonstop from that day, it only bonded them and their pokémon more and more.

Until...the very first snow of the year. November came cold, the very first day it was a great sorrow how Katherine couldn't play with them anymore.

"I-I'm sorry. But, my parents are doing business in Hearthome city, so we have to move."

Leone stomped his foot in the snow "No! You can't go!"

Kiera looked down "I only known you for a few months"

John just looked down sadly.

"Katherine. Let's go. Now." A strong female's voice said.

Katherine sadly nodded "I'm still with you all! I can never forget what has happened. Never.

Everyone's heads dropped, Katherine ran up to Leone and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Become the best coordinator for me. John, assist everyone. Ki-chan...Aim for the top!"

She turns around and waved one last time.

And just like that...

A new drive fuelled those three...

"We will find her...

And Bring Her Back Into Our Arms."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 735 11
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
58.7K 1.4K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
17K 744 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
61.6K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...