Prince Pauper || KTH

Por nanafics_

"You gotta deal with life just like everyone in this rat place." . . . . Kim Taehyung is the heir to Vante Co... Mais

-
0. Pack Your Bags
1. Welcome to Imuwa
2. Prince to Pauper
3. You're THE Kim Taehyung
4. Let's Meet The Rats
5. Suffer, Boy
6. The Great Escape
7. Playboy Rants
8. Think of Me Highly
9. Help Wanted
10. Prince's First Job
11. Scandalous Peanut
12. Unforgettable
13. You're So Wet
14. All About You
15. What Does Grounded Mean???
16. What About You?
17. Power of God and Anime
18. Starry Scenery
19. Oh, Baby, Baby
20. Love...In This Club?
21. Psycho on the Loose
22. Mother-Daughter Hot 411 Gossip
23. Sweet Night
24. Meet Her Oppa
25. Meet Her Other Oppa*
26. PBPG Mishap*
27. The Deadbeat vs. The Prince
28. Dinner with a Side of Roast
29. Twins' Birthday
30. Never Ending Down Spiral
31. Trio Telepathy
32. Please F**king Wait
33. Tragic Events with the Prince: Meow Meow Edition
34. Greatest Blessing
35. Last Time
36. Just One More Day*
37. Pretty Poor Girl*
38. Until We Meet Again
39. Pauper to Prince
40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?
41. Imuwa Women Do Be Hitting Differently
42. Ghost of You
43. Superposition and Contradiction Meet
44. K-Drama Rich Momma
45. Rags to Riches
46. Again
47. Unforgettable Too
48. It's Been a While*
49. Princess Penny*
50. Eat the Rich??
51. Escape the Shitty Town
52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition
54. Faded Photo
55. Remember Me
Epilogue: Prince Pauper

53. The Sweetheart Muse

53 3 0
Por nanafics_

At the end of the month, Penny moved into the city.

The boys helped move her things into her sky view apartment. Though she didn't have much and Taehyung provided the furniture, they were happy to do this for her.

Well, not all of them.

"Can't you guys help us?" Jimin restrained as he struggled with her two boxes.

"I'm okay." Jungkook shrugged as he passed by his best friend carrying four boxes at once.

"Quit complaining, rat." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he rolled her luggage around the living room like he was helping.

"Why would we? We're not movers." Hoseok laughed, not understanding his complaint whatsoever.

The rich Hyungs were lounging on her couch, feeling like that broke a sweat when they really didn't. They drank champagne in their glasses and gazed at the city.

"We did help!" Seokjin defended. "We carried her plushies!"

After they all left, Taehyung stayed back and rested on the couch. There, Penny officially settled down. Everything was where she wanted it to be and she was ready to start her life, start the life she was destined to and with true purpose.

"Yay, I'm all moved in!" Penny bounced in her place with an ever-glowing smile that was adored by all especially Taehyung. She ran over to her couch and plotted herself beside her boyfriend, giving him extra cuddles because of her very good mood.

"Very happy, are we?" Taehyung chuckled as he pulled her onto his lap.

"I can't believe I actually did it." She was in disbelief at the fact she left Imuwa most likely for good. Though she left Halmeoni, the old lady reassured her that she'll be okay as long as Penny has fun and does well over here. It felt like fiction, not real, a dream, knowing that she's here in the city.

"I can. I've always believed in you, Sweetheart." He cuddled her back. She rested her head on his shoulder as she gazed at him. "Since you first took me out at the street vendor's tent, I saw something in you. Something I wished I had."

"And what was it?" She came curious.

The prince recollected his memories for a while until he said, "Mmm, your passion."

"Really?" She said lowly.

"When I looked at you, you were so independent and responsible. You handled your problems, struggles, anything really by yourself." He explained as he played with her fingers. "That's what I wanted to be. You wanted me to be like you."

"So you're saying I'm dating someone who's me?" She joked as she nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck.

"You know what I mean, Sweetheart." Taehyung laughed. "You helped me change my mindset. Me, the arrogant stubborn rich prince, who never likes listening to people."

"Not even your Halmeoni?"

"Oh God, especially her." He scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "But the point is if you continue to have that mindset, everything will fall into place. It'll take time but you'll be there."

Her onyx irises met his when she looked up. His words of encouragement and faith in her touched her heart in many ways. She couldn't believe it all came from the love of her life.

"Thank you for everything." She smiled sweetly. "This really wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you."

"I really did nothing." The prince shrugged. "This was your choice, what you wanted...I just paid."

She threw her head back in a giggle. "Still, you helped me overcome a big part of my life and who I am as a person." She smooched his cheek many times. "Words can't describe how grateful I am to you."

"Awww, Sweetheart." Taehyung cooed as his pupils twinkled brightly.

Then they turned dark and hungry.

"But actions can!" He pushed her down, making her lay on the couch. He climbed over her form and attacked her neck with wet kisses. His tongue tasted her perspired salty skin, trying to get her in the mood.

"No!" Penny objected as she wriggled herself out of his reach by throwing her stature of the couch, landing on the floor.

Before she could escape entirely, she noticed a shopping bag that hid behind the furniture. She didn't see it when she was moving in.

"Peanut, what's this?" She crawled towards the bag and showed it to the prince.

"Oh, that's actually my housewarming gift to you." He told her when he sat back down the spreads his legs opened.

"Taehyung, you've given me so much. I can't accept this."

She went back on the couch and crisscrossed her legs before handing the bag back to the prince.

He pushed it back to her and shook his head, "It's nothing too bad. Consider it adding to your collection."

She lifted her curious eyebrow. She reached her hand inside the bag and felt a soft velvet feeling. She pulled the mystery gift out and she gasped in excitement.

It was a tanned bear plushie.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed as she threw the bag somewhere in her apartment and hugged the cushioned toy. "I love it!"

"I know you would." Taehyung chuckled at her adorable happiness. "It's a honey bear. I bought it so it reminds you of me."

"But I have a tiger plushie that looks like you." She chirped as she viewed her newest edition to her batch. "But that's okay. I'll have two to remind you of me."

"Well, I wanted to get one for you since you seem to have every animal except this one." He shrugged. "Honey bear requires a lot of love. You must cuddle, hug, kiss, ma—"

"I'm not masturbating with a damn bear."

"Kidding!" He laughed at her comment. "But treat honey bear like me if I'm not here with you."

She scrunched her nose before moving to him to kiss his lips. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome and if honey bear doesn't work, call me. I'll be down in like two minutes." He informed as he kissed her again.

"You teleporting or something?" She snorted.

"No, I live on the floor above, the highest level." He pointed upwards. "Actually this entire apartment complex is my property."

Though she was baffled he owned this whole complex, she was even more dumbfounded that he lived a floor up. "What the hell? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I thought you noticed..."

She scanned the living spaces. She failed to notice that this was the same exact layout as his apartment, the entire floor to herself just like his. She was too blinded by the scenery and how this cost a fortune.

She was also too distracted on the fact that the times she was here, Taehyung smushed her mind with his dick.

"Hmm, how 'bout that?" She smacked her lips and just accepted it. "I guess that makes me your neighbor."

"Well, neighbor, may I have some sugar?" He slithered his arms to her form and pecked her cheek continuously.

"How corny!!" She giggled as she interlocked their fingers together.

"Sweetheart, I know you love it when I'll be there to cuddle you anytime you want."

"I do love it." She agreed. "But not as much as I love you, Peanut."

"It'll also be easier when we make love." He then licked her cheek.

"Stop thinking about that!"

"No."

"At least give me breaks! I can't keep up with you!!" She stood up in an aggravated state and began walking away.

"I do give you breaks." He stood up as well and followed behind.

"Yeah, to drink water. I don't even have time to breathe!" She stopped and turned around to yell at him. "I get tired!"

"That's not what I hear when you beg for more," Taehyung smirked cockily as he dug his hands in his pocket.

Irritated by his demeanor, she complained, "I'm upset! Get out! I'm taking honey bear over you now!" She stomped into her hallway and headed down her room.

"Sweetheart, I'm joking..." He quickened his pace and grabbed a hold on her wrist. She looked back pissed off as she waited for him to speak up. "...well, not really. You do beg."

"Ugh, you're annoying." She snatched her wrist back and glared.

Now he got slightly annoyed with her tone. He hooked his arm around her waist then made her face him. His eyes blackened as he burned holes intently at her.

She swallowed hard as she noticed the shift in his pupils. They were very familiar but this was a new side to him. She could feel his aphrodisiac aura lingering but more diabolical.

He whispered into her ear with his baritone voice that made her weak, "Kitten, do you wanna be punished?"

Her hairs straightened up while goosebumps went everywhere.

Penny panicked.

She lugged out of his grip and screamed like a maniac as she ran into her room. But now without the intensively horny Taehyung trailing behind with a vicious grin on him. She slammed the door in front of his face before he could get in. But dumb bitch forgot to lock it.

"Kitten." He sang as he turned the knob unnervingly slow.

Penny climbed onto her bed so that her plushies could protect her. She heard the door creak open. She looked back to see her lustful boyfriend coming into her bedroom with a pleasing smile.

"You went to your room?" He chuckled darkly. "It's like you're really asking me to punish you."

She winced in fear as he approached the end of her bed. In her defense, she threw her plushies at him but they're obviously not working since he climbed onto her mattress. He then advanced over the squirming Penny holding her fists on her chest. She turned her head to the side but he grabbed her chin to face him.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Taehyung smiled cynically as he settled in between her legs.

He lowered himself to clasped onto her flavorus lips. He felt her plushness and the sugar taste she naturally gave. He moved his lips in motion but Penny didn't seem to kiss him back...too busy trying to restrain.

"Sweetheart." He said, sending chilling vibrations. His tongue ran over her lips to signal her to open up. He tried entering in her mouth but she thinned her lips and wasn't budging.

So he decided to take a step further. His hands firmed under her shirt, feeling onto her skin then traveled up to her bra and hiked her shirt. He curved a finger on her center front gore and tugged on it.

"Still, don't wanna talk?" He tilted his head arrogantly at her. She silently rolled her eyes and eyed him out. "Wow, with attitude too?"

He hastily pulled her bra up, exposing her bare breasts. She felt the cool air hit her and sensed her nipples getting harder by the static in her.

"Wow, they're already hard." He teased, earning a scowl from her.

With his thumbs, he circled her nipples as he watched her tense up. She sucked her lips in her mouth and bit back a moan.

But Taehyung knew how sensitive she was so it'll be easy.

He pinched her tips, causing her to arch her back. She muffled a whimper from the sensual sensation and squeezed her eyes shut. He rubbed her in between his forefingers and thumbs, earning more heated reactions.

But Penny still wasn't gonna give up so he then sucked and nipped on her nipples while he kneaded her breasts. He earned another whine from her closed mouth. He went to and fro each one to suckle and massage her.

While doing so, he leaned his hips down to her groin. He pressed his clothed bulge into her heat, finally making a cute squeal escape her now parted mouth. He grinds more into her while his pink lips were still on her breast.

More breathy moans came from the girl and without realizing it, her arms clung around his nape. He took this opportunity to mesh their lips together. Her pink tongue went inside his mouth like a home invasion. She played with him as he sucked on hers, creating sloppy and arousing noises.

He bit on her lower lips, making her feel the blissful sting. She locked her legs around him before rolling her hips into his hard-on. She shuddered shakily as she felt herself getting soaked. Taehyung growled into her mouth while he throbbed for more touches. Heat and intoxication gradually consumed her body, needing him closer to her.

"Taehyung, please." Penny pleaded innocently. "I want you." She could feel a pompous smile form on his face but she didn't care. She wanted him and wanted him now.

He drew back to see her needy flushed face filled with so much carnality. She breathed out, licking her reddened lips. He got her where he wanted her to be. Her true feelings under her harsh complaints and restraints.

"I knew you couldn't resist." He husked.

-

Multiple orgasms, trauma for her pure plushies, three changes of bed sheets, and a whole night later, they managed to be in Taehyung's apartment the morning after. Since Penny couldn't move, he carried her up and to the kitchen.

The groggy girl wore nothing but his t-shirt and underwear as she ate her pancakes and strawberries in silence while Taehyung got ready for work. Yeontan was happily on the kitchen island with Penny while he ate his food in his bowl as well.

"I'm surprised you like me considering every time I see you, I'm screaming." Penny croaked as she picked at her food. The puppy tilted his head, not understanding what she meant.

"Right, right. It's okay, we're just playing." She leaned towards him and whispered, "Your daddy's a freak...not saying I'm not but..." Then she fake-cried. "I got love bites on my butt again and it's not going away anytime soon."

While she had a conversation with the confused panting dog about her sex life, Taehyung came out of the bedroom, tying his tie as he was on the phone via wireless Bluetooth earphones.

"Yes, handlers are coming sometime around twelve noon to display them." Taehyung notified as he went into the kitchen. "I designed a specific layout and labeled each one through the spreadsheet.

He walked over to the love of his life to kiss her cheek while he listened to the other end. "Yes, that too." She fed him a strawberry and took it whole. "Everything should be good for tonight then. Please call me with any questions. If not, I'll see you at 7 pm. Thank you. Goodbye." He said before ending his call.

"Not even in office and already working hard." Penny piped.

"Kinda business, kinda not." Taehyung shrugged before settling his hands on her waist. "How are you, Sweetheart?"

"Tired and legs still hurt." She bluntly said. "You went too rough this time. I cried and it still stings!"

"That's how you know it went well." The prince teased, making her roll her eyes. He pecked her lips as a sign of forgiveness which always worked on her.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was that about? You're going somewhere tonight?" Penny questioned.

"Well, we are going somewhere."

"We?"

"Yes, I was on the phone with a chairperson for the city's art exhibition." He said. "Vante is funding their event tonight but also I'm debuting my film photography too."

Penny gasped in joy for him. "Really?"

"Yeah, my Hyungs did this for a birthday gift for me, and why not?" He explained. "I accumulated all the pictures that deemed worthy for me and it'll be showcased. It's kinda big, the media is gonna be there so fingers crossed it does well."

"Of course, it will!" She reassured her boyfriend. "From the pictures I've seen, you're very talented, Peanut."

"Your words mean a lot to me." He grinned as she fed him another strawberry. "And it'll mean a lot to me if you're there by my side. You can't say no, I already bought a dress for you."

"Duh, I'll be there." She spoke as if it was blatantly obvious. "It's just...the media." She was a little nervous about the cameras and lights on her if she was gonna be with Taehyung.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. I'll handle it if it gets too much for you." He told her and she nodded in agreement. "...And also considering the speculations we've had, I was also hoping that I could announce our relationship to disregard any rumors."

She grew a bit skeptical, "Why can't we just keep it unannounced? They don't need to know our business."

"True," He began. "But as someone who's part of a major corporation and in the limelight, it's best to explain so Vante wouldn't have any bad rep. Not saying our relationship is a bad rep but I don't want scandals to come up. Like I don't want people to think that you're my cousin."

Though she was reluctant about this, she understood where he came from. She didn't want anything bad happening to the business. After all, this is what happens when you date someone who's a big COO man.

"Okay, I guess that's only right." She nodded with a tiny smile. "But why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was going to...but every time I see you, I have no thoughts and only want you in bed."

Penny leered at his dumb reasoning, "I think I'd rather have you corny than horny."

"Why not both?"

"Don't you have work soon?" She ignored him.

"Yes, I do." Taehyung smiled, showing his signature smile. "But it'll be lonely not having my personal assistant there yet." He pouted like a puppy.

"You'll manage without me." Penny puckered her lips so he could kiss her again. "I'm starting next week."

"Once you start, I'll make sure you'll do personal tasks for me." His hands massaged her exposed thighs. "Maybe in the office."

"Taehyung!"

-

"My Twin bitch is here!" Jungkook exclaimed as he pushed their friends aside to hug Penny.

The two just arrived at the exhibition hand in hand. The gallery was about to begin and there were much press waiting for Taehyung. And of course, the rest of the group was there to support him.

"Hey, Sugar Baby. I've missed you." Weed boy smooched the air in her face.

"I missed you too, Sugar Daddy." Penny dramatically whined.

Then the youngest two flapped their tongues aggressively at one another while their friends stared uncomfortably, not knowing how to process this.

"Do they do this all the time?" Hoseok questioned with a loose jaw and furrowed eyebrows. The prince nodded sadly and shook his head.

"Will you two knock it off?" Jimin complained. "You're not in Imuwa anymore so people around will think you're freaks."

"Also, Sweetheart." Taehyung pulled back his laughing girlfriend into his arms. "You're with me and I'm announcing us. Stop trying to act like you wanna have sex with him! That's my job."

"Relax, Peanut. We've known each other since we were babies. Nothing will happen." She lightly patted the jealous prince's chest.

"Until we're 28 and you're out of the picture..." Jungkook smiled wickedly.

"Thank you guys for coming. I appreciate it." Taehyung admitted as he felt antsy. "Kinda nervous about this."

"Tae Tae, there's a reason why we did this. We know it'll be a hit." Namjoon tried soothing his friend.

"You might even have people who want copies of your work." Seokjin pointed out. "But all in all, we know you'll get amazing feedback and we'll be here to capture every beautiful moment."

"Thanks, Hyungs." Taehyung grinned at their encouraging words.

Right when he said that, Seokjin pulled out his phone and went to his camera app. He faced it to his face and took multiple pictures of himself. Some even with him making the peace sign. Some with Namjoon or Hoseok but they weren't ready at all.

"I thought you were gonna take pictures of the event..." Jimin thought out loud.

"I said I'm capturing beautiful moments." Seokjin corrected as he walked away continuing to take more portraits.

"I'll just do it." Namjoon offered.

Sometime later, they all separated around the gallery, appreciating Taehyung's photos. There were different categories to his film, ranging from landscape, still life, street, and fashion. Some of his friends and many from Imuwa were displayed.

A picture that stood out was in black and white. It was a shadow of a couple holding hands. The simplicity of how it was taken cast more than a thousand words.

Another one was in color. It was captured in between two rows of trees. The subtle color saturation and the warm tones paired with the smooth grain flattered the effortless image. It felt like you were experiencing it right in front of you.

"Peanut, these are beautiful." Penny was impressed with how minimal everything was but it felt impactful to the eye. Her heels clicked across the floor as she went to every single display.

Taehyung smiled, admiring his lovely Sweetheart. He felt like he was on top of the world knowing she absolutely loved his film. It was relieving that she was fully supportive of what he loved to do.

Yet he was a bit apprehensive to show her his final section to his exhibit.

"I want, like, every picture you took." She waddled up to embrace him. "Do I get a discount for being your girlfriend and putting up with your sexual cravings?"

The prince chuckled as he cupped her cheeks, "Actually, you can get it for free in return for me giving you eight orgasms."

"Never mind. It's not worth it."

"It's okay, Sweetheart. I'll be happy to give you these pictures just because I love you." He shook her face as she scrunched her nose. "There's actually something I've been wanting to show you. A part of the gallery we haven't been in yet."

"You sound so suspicious." She snorted, not getting his mysterious vibe. "Just lead the way. I bet it'll be as amazing as the rest."

"I'd like to think it's the best part of it all." He said as he laced their fingers together.

The two passed by the previous sections, seeing more and more visitors looking at his photography. A couple of them spotted Taehyung and took pictures, amazed by the sight of him. As they walked down, Penny noticed a side of the gallery she hasn't been in before.

There was a stanchion rope that restricted the area. But Taehyung simply removed it and entered inside. He pulled her to follow to which she followed like a doll.

Once they were in, she glimpsed dumbfounded at his printouts hanging. An arrangement of pictures that were of her presented on the walls and was even on stands ringing the center of the area.

There were so many...of her. They were taken when she least expected, which was what Taehyung wanted. She was bare-faced in almost all, her in her hoodie, her staring elsewhere, her laughing, her scrunching her nose, her sleeping. Everything about it was just normal, there was nothing special about it.

It somewhat terrified her.

"Oh, Peanut." Penny stifled a giggle as her eyes scanned the vicinity. "Why is my face all over here?"

"This is my favorite section of my entire exhibit," Taehyung spoke out as he viewed her shocked reaction. "Because it's all of you."

"But why?"

He grabbed her arm and gently tugged her to face him. "I told myself that someday I wanted to show my muse my creations." She looked up and met his eyes. "And I did...but I wanted to show everyone who my muse is in honor of all that she's done for me." He tilted down to kiss her forehead and hugged her stature.

"Taehyung..." She was lost with words. She couldn't describe how she's feeling but all she knew was that she fell in love with him even harder than ever.

So what Penny did was kiss him endearingly and taste the love he generated to her. It didn't take a second for Taehyung to reciprocate it back. Together they moved fluently, filled with so much adoration and care with one another that they wished to be by each other's side until the end.

As they unclasped their lips, she gripped her handle on him and whispered, "I love you so much, Taehyung."

"I love you too." He pecked her hair with many kisses. "I hope you love it."

She parted away but held onto his hands and said, "I do but it seems very narcissistic on my end..."

He chuckled at her comment and took her to one of his favorites, "Here's my favorite one. It's also the first one I took of you."

The beach picture. The finely grained film produced her glowing honey skin with the richness and natural hues of the beige sand and her sundress. Again, the simplicity of it all but worth a billion words, especially for Taehyung.

"I just love this one so much." Taehyung smiled then pointed towards the one next to it. "And this one too."

Their sweet night together. It was captured in low light filled with graininess so not much was shown. However, the lantern was able to get her astonished face and shoulders when she gazed at the starry night sky.

She smiled brightly as she reminisced about those times clearly. She then spotted a frame of her yawning then she fell into a frown. "Oh my God! Ah, why did you post this one? I look ugly!" She pointed in a pout.

"No, no. Don't say that. Never say that." He hushed her. He caressed her cheeks with peering irises as he spoke seriously, "You're beautiful, a true beauty."

"Kim Taehyung!"

A voice interrupted them. They turned their heads to see a group of press coming into the section. Then attendees followed behind, crowding their surroundings. They spotted their friends arriving in style, meaning dancing like crazed maniacs as they stayed by the side.

"Oh, shit. This is all of Penny." Jungkook's pupils dilated when he saw the pictures. "She looks constipated in this one."

"Fuck, this one of her glaring is fucking funny." Jimin laughed as he pointed at it.

"Kim Taehyung, you're debuting your photography tonight. How does it feel?" A press person asked.

Flashes from the cameras blinded them every so often. Penny got shy and hid behind Taehyung while holding his hand tightly. He noticed how nervous she got so he rubbed his thumb on her hand.

"It's okay, Sweetheart." He whispered to her. She merely made a soft noise and nodded but still continued to keep hidden.

Taehyung cleared his throat and shifted back to the media. "Please out of respect, step back and turn your flashes off until the very end." They did what he advised while they waited for him to continue.

"To answer your question, I feel very honored to showcase my work to the public. A bit nerve-racking considering I do not compete with other amazing film photographers."

"Kim Taehyung! Even with your position as COO for Vante Corporations, do you plan on continuing your work?"

"While this was an interesting experience to do, I would want to focus my abilities for Vante. However, I will continue capturing wonderful pictures of the world and those that I love." Taehyung explained. "Maybe in the future, I can do this once more."

"As we went through your exhibit, we noticed your artistic style. The simplicity, the little meanings of life, and the world itself. They are absolutely remarkable."

"Thank you." The prince felt the praise.

"How were you able to capture this aesthetic? What was your inspiration, your motive?"

Taehyung took a moment to think. He glanced at his proud friends and to his hiding girlfriend. He recalled all that he learned from Imuwa and the people he met. The struggles he experienced, the perspectives he became aware of, and the changes of meanings with his goals. Imuwa showed him the different side that he needed to understand. His true calling on what he's meant to do in the world.

"Well, to tell you the truth, almost a year ago, I went to the countryside to self-reflect and improve on being a better person. At first, it wasn't the best of choice but I've grown to enjoy it there, Imuwa specifically." Taehyung officially revealed. "I've stayed there for months and during my time, I was hit with a beautiful muse, a Sweetheart muse." He smirked at the thought of Penny.

Taehyung turned his head and spoke softly, "Come out, Sweetheart. No one's gonna hurt you."

She lifted her head and gazed at the prince. She licked her lips nervously then peaked at the crowd. She respired for control and stability. It's not like she was gonna talk but once Taehyung introduced her, it'll only overwhelm her.

"It'll be okay." He reassured her.

Penny nodded then carefully stepped beside him, showing herself to the people. She smiled gingerly and immediately, pictures were being taken. Taehyung grinned sweetly then went back to the press.

"She is my Sweetheart muse." He unveiled her to the world. "Ladies and gentlemen, please give warm welcome to Lim Penny, my girlfriend who I'm in love with all my circles because it's never-ending."

A wave of questions and clicking of cameras and phones crashed the two. Murmurs resonated in the section while her friends were howling as cheers. Penny went wide-eyed but all she could do was smile and wave gently at everyone while also being distracted with what Taehyung said.

"You stole my line." She muttered to the prince, remembering how she confessed. He stole her gorgonzola.

"Well, you stole my heart." He shrugged back then giggled. She wrinkled her nose at his back to back brie. He held onto her waist and smiled for the cameras.

"I have nothing to say." She said through her teeth.

"Well then, guess I won the pickup lines." He spoke highly, thinking she admitted defeat.

"That's fine. I still won in life." She shrugged.

"Why is that?"

"Because I have you."

~

I'm sure you are all having some unspoken questions about certain things...Much will be revealed but for now...prepare for the next chapter lol

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.5K 287 28
Dear Diary, Have you ever felt like the whole world is caving in on you and there's nothing you can do to stop it? That's how I feel everyday. I cons...
76.5K 3.8K 56
Taehyung, an irresponsible, ill-mannered, annoying, careless prince. Jungkook, the perfect heir to the Jeon throne and the most respectful and poised...
20.6K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
416K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...